Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Sugah's Sim Antics

Go down 
+20
mac
Cher64
Aaroneous
maikkij
twerplina
Grykon
butterflyunion
beckylynn2109
ilikefishfood
bdhfsbp23
Pierre
clc
Ullwera
CallyDreaming
AdriannaSimmie
Hunter
Nonni
Caleb_71
soloaris
autumnelle
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Cher64

Cher64

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 3:46 pm

The dueling promotions pic is hilarious!

Sugah, another thing I like about how you help the other sims by making them selectable is that it's more realistic for them to be more accomplished. In Uni, you can tutor another sim in the basic skills, but it can be difficult to get them to sit down and listen to your playable lecture them and they don't get any fun benefits from creative or logic lectures. It never made sense for me that a sim can be in Uni for 4 "years" and barely gain any skills, just because no one is playing him/her.

As obsessions go, you could do a lot worse!  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 14 598258 

Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 9:53 am

Awesome pictures!! I love the cat walking one too!! Thanks for the tip on the nature Aspiration reward, I have to get someone into that one!!

Must correct myself here: its the "Slacker" Aspiration reward, not Nature lol

Last edited by SandySimmer on Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 10:57 am

Actually, Maikki had a cat she used to walk on a leash. We're equipping Morris and Stella with harnesses and leashes. Not that we expect to walk them, just to control them when we have to take them out of their carriers at airport security!  affraid 

BTW, Did you use some hacks to make Marissa a playable sim, or did Eli just ask her to move in?

Actually I figured it out (probably one of many ways) I used Simwardrobe's Visual Teleporter (Go to Sims2\Objects\Other Objects - it's a Yellow Vase) to teleport her in to an existing Sim's house, then Sim Blender to cause her to move in. Then had her "Find Own Place" on the computer to move her into the neighborhood.

I then put her into a place of her own and redid some of her clothing and hair. I used the Multifunction Painting on Simchaotics by merola64 (the website is still there, I didn't poke around to find the hack - it may be lost in ancient history) to reduce all her skills to zero. She still has a hobby of fitness, no career yet and all of her friends are still listed. Harsh treatment for a simmie, affraid   maybe, but to me much of the pleasure is in career advancement. She was a CEO in the Business career but is now starting out in a 3rd party Real Estate career. LTW: $100K
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 6:31 pm

Sugah wrote:
I think, in my case, it's more of a "How can I help this Sim? ... Does she need a new career? An advancement in her current one? ... Can he even prepare more than a lunch meat sandwich without burning his kitchen down? ... Wouldn't she feel better about herself with a bit of makeup, new hairstyle & a cute new ensemble to wear throughout the 'hood? ... Does he wish to be more physically fit? Or perhaps he seems more of a Knowledge Sim than a Romance one? ..."

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 14 99672 That really tickled me for some reason, especially the "feel better about herself" part. I'm just imagining you gently coaxing them into agreeing to going along with what's best for them.  laughin 

Cher wrote:
It never made sense for me that a sim can be in Uni for 4 "years" and barely gain any skills, just because no one is playing him/her.

It also doesn't make sense that nonplayable sims can be in college for generations and still have no skills and not graduate.
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 5:34 pm

More feedback! How fun!  dancintrio 

Cher wrote:
The dueling promotions pic is hilarious!

Sandy wrote:
Awesome pictures!! I love the cat walking one too!

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 14 243713 

Em wrote:
That really tickled me for some reason, especially the "feel better about herself" part. I'm just imagining you gently coaxing them into agreeing to going along with what's best for them.

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 14 97206 

I can't help myself, Em!
It is my nature to assist those in need (whether they are aware they are in need or not  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 14 598258 ) whenever possible.
The self-confidence & security levels of most locals who pass by continues to rise in Tres Lagos.  laughin 
Before long, the entire hood will feel better about themselves!  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 14 12679 

Cher wrote:
Sugah, another thing I like about how you help the other sims by making them selectable is that it's more realistic for them to be more accomplished...
As obsessions go, you could do a lot worse!

'Tis true, Cher! I concur!  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 14 344738 

Mac wrote:
Did you use some hacks to make Marissa a playable sim, or did Eli just ask her to move in?

I use the Boolprop > Make Selectable cheat, Mac.
I play with very few hacks compared to other Simmers, I think.
Your method is quite involved!  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 14 85797 
I haven't moved the lovely Marisa Bendett in with Eli Kavanagh yet, Captain.
Still on the fence about who will inevitably get to stay or live in their current house...
Eli and Marisa or Evie & Zen...  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 14 553217 

Thank you for ALL of your comments, good people of Sugah's Place.
I always enjoy reading your feedback on my game play.

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 14 147390  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 14 648375
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 5:46 pm

Whew, boy!
How can it be almost a month since last I was able to play?
Where did the time go?
It's been so long, I can no longer make heads or tails of any of my game notes.  No 
(I haven't started color coding my notes yet, dang it!!!)

My best guess is, I haven't shared much about Ben and his dad, Blake Spencer.
I felt badly that I just wasn't feelin' the love match between Ulli's Benjamin and Toni's Evie.
Evie ended up falling head over heels (and it was reciprocated beautifully) for Toni's Zen as some of you may recall.
So, I decided to move a lovely female into Tres Lagos just for Ben.

Compliments of Russ (aka Caleb), I'd like you to meet Alexis Bradshaw (Aries).

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 14 AlexisBradshaw_zps9cf9558b

Isn't she a beauty? She is a Romance Sim like Ben (Gemini). Both have Fortune as their 2nd aspiration.

This is Alexis' humble abode. It's a tiny place, but she is just starting out a career in dance, so her funds are minimal.

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 14 AlexisAbode_zpsefd7a86f

I can't recall how far she and Ben (who is in politics) are in their careers...
I'm thinking Alexis might be a tap dancer and Ben may now be a judge (???).  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 14 62525 

Anyhoo, these two are VERY compatible. Another "meant to be" match made in Sim heaven.  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 14 738528 

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 14 Ben-Alexis_3Bolts_Engaged_zps87bf6603

They have since gotten engaged & have moved in together along with Ben's beloved Baxter.

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 14 Ben-CatLover_zps99969a7d

Oh, and might I just add that Ben's very handsome dad, Blake, is sweet on precious Maddie McMew (the resident crazy cat lady)...  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 14 12612 

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 14 Blake-HANDSOME_zps029ce316

Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 7:19 pm

Sugah wrote:
Isn't she a beauty?

Oh my, she most certainly is. I'm glad she hit it off with Ben. BTW, I love that crocheted-looking bedding. Baxter sure looks happy about recent events, too.  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 14 12612 
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 11:39 am

That crocheted-looking bedding is one I created just for the Spencer-Bradshaw place, Cher.
If you'd like it for your own game, just say the word. I will package it up and post the file link here!
In the meantime, I will try to get a better snapshot of it today for you.  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 14 584675
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 12:39 pm

I would love to have it in my game, Sugah. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 12:43 pm

Alexis is so beautiful, what a great picture in the bath!! Her home is adorable too! I also love your quilt!

Blake and Maddie!! He's so handsome, what a cute couple they will make!

Love the update, thank you for sharing! I love you 
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 12:58 pm

Sandy, thank you for stopping by and for your comments.
I am always so thrilled to find folks responding in my game antics thread!  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 14 711747 

Here are some better snapshots of my Bradshaw-Spencer bedding, Sandy & Cher.
So pleased you both like it!

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 14 Bradshaw-SpencerBedding2_zpsfe826e6e

- in game -

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 14 Bradshaw-SpencerBedding_zps3ce4d0d4

I've zipped it up for anyone who would like the bedding for his/her game!  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 14 584675 

Download Bradshaw-Spencer Bedding

Thought you might get a kick out of the kitchen art I created just for Ben and dancer Alexis' tiny kitchen.
It suits Alexis' personality in particular.  girlwinkin 

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 14 Bradshaw-SpencerKitchenArt_zps2ab4c5fd

Added later @ 5:10pm CST-

I've been playing the Bradshaw-Spencer lot today.
Lovely Alexis is now a Flamenco Master in the Dance Career.

Isn't she rockin' her work ensemble?

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 14 Alexis-FlamencoMaster_zps20a3c2c8

And here is what Tres Lagos looks like so far.
I wanted to capture the street where all of my Sims live even though I haven't done much to decorate the 'hood yet.
You can see why the current residents' lane is called Vista Ridge!  girlwinkin 

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 14 TresLagos-VistaRidgeLane_zps06062c08

I will eventually create neighbors who live down below with lake views.  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 14 584675

Here is a long distance snapshot so you can get an idea why the 'hood is called 'Tres Lagos' (3 Lakes).  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 14 12612 

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 14 TresLagos-Afar_zps760ea002 
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 9:17 am

Thanks so much for sharing the bedding Sugah!! Its really nice for a man, yet ok for female too!
Those pictures in the kitchen you made are awesome! That's great that you can make creations to suit your simmies. I bet it makes the game "funner" for you!!  laughin 
Alexis looks cute AND she's getting promotions!

Tres Lagos is an inspiring terrain!! I usually end up using flat ones because of the way the in game view handles- if there are mountains behind the house. Spatially that is hard for me  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 14 598258  Beautiful terrain for sure though!
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 10:29 am

Thank you so much, Sugah. I can't wait to see the bedding in my game.  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 14 243713 
The pictures are cute, and so is Alexis' pose for the camera. Great picture.

Tres Lagos is coming along nicely. The section you have done is gorgeous.

Sandy, I have trouble when there's a mountain right behind one of my lots, too. I forget it's there, swing my camera around, and suddenly my view zooms out.  laughin
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 10:34 am

Cher, sounds like we are sympatico' with that...Way back when the game first came out I wasn't sure I would be able to get used to the in game viewing etc..I was SO used to the Sims1 way!!! Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 14 774807 
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 12:59 pm

Cher & Sandy, thank you, again, for stopping by my game antics thread.
Yaaaaay!  dancintrio 

You are both welcome for the bedding. My pleasure!
I'd love to see pics of it in your games, if you decide to use it.  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 14 584675  

Sandy wrote:
Those pictures in the kitchen you made are awesome! That's great that you can make creations to suit your simmies...
Tres Lagos is an inspiring terrain!
Cher wrote:
The pictures are cute...
Tres Lagos is coming along nicely. The section you have done is gorgeous.

Thank you, ladies.
And yes, Sandy, it's nice to be able to recolor something I need for my own game
Remember, I DO take requests, so if you are in need of anything for your lots, please feel free to ask HERE.  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 14 940149
I agree with you both that mountainous terrain can get tricky to maneuver.
So far, I haven't had any trouble with this hood, as I think the mountains are far enough behind the abodes to not interfere with handling the lots!

I have so much more to do with Tres Lagos, but have put a dent in the Vista Ridge block area at least.  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 14 12612

Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 7:59 pm

It's so very hard to believe I have not been able to start up my game just to play since last summer. No

I took a strong liking to my Mr February - Jacob and his precious Pittie (Rico). I love you

So, I fired up my game yesterday and built a little house (on a 1 x 2 mini lot) for them.
Today, I recolored a few items and created some walls & carpeting for their tiny abode.

After I decorated the Roarke home just a bit, I was able to play for awhile. Yaaaaay! Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 14 262201

I need to make dinner for hubby and me now, but hope to return soon to this lovely pair.
They've been busy bonding and Jacob is spending a lot of time training Rico.

Here's a tender moment of the two.

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 14 Jacob-Rico_Bonding_zps7t7mtgdm

This reminded hubby and me so much of our golden girl. BED HOG!!!

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 14 Jacob_Rico_NighNigh_zpsxuj4eshp
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 14 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 9:38 am

Cute (yet manly) interiors for such an inspiring family!! Am looking forward to updates on these two!! I love you
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 14 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 10:11 am

I notice Rico sleeping on Jacob's bed. Awwwww!  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 14 74257

I've wanted to have doggies and kitties sleeping on peoples' beds (both in the Sims and RL). How did Jacob do it? Praise for getting on furniture, maybe?
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 14 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 1:23 pm

Sandy wrote:
Cute (yet manly) interiors for such an inspiring family!! Am looking forward to updates on these two!!

Thank you, Sandy. Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 14 11086
It's such a tiny abode (just like the one that Ben Spencer and Alexis Bradshaw share with their cat Baxter).
It's hard to fit everything a Sim needs on the mini lots, but I really like playing wee homes. Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 14 12612
I will try to get a few more pics of the minimal decor jobless Jacob has afforded thus far! Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 14 584675

Mac wrote:
I've wanted to have doggies and kitties sleeping on peoples' beds (both in the Sims and RL).
How did Jacob do it? Praise for getting on furniture, maybe?

Thank you for stopping by my game antics thread, Mac! Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 14 319331

Rico hopped up on Jacob's bed on his own.
The first time he did it, Jacob praised him for being on his bed.
I thought it would be cool if Rico slept with Jacob, like Reesi does with hubby and me here. I love you
That was the one and only time Jacob praised Rico for doing so, because Rico didn't get on the Sim bed again for quite awhile.
I thought maybe the pooch was over being on it. Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 14 598258
Soooo ...
Every time Rico slept in his own pet bed, Jacob praised him profusely for doing so.
He napped in his own bed several times.
Then, out of the blue, he decided to crash with Jacob again.
That's when I snapped the photo of the two of them sleeping.

To answer your question, perhaps the one time Jacob praised Rico for staying on the Sim bed did the trick?  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 14 553217

Not sure...

Added later @ 6:25pm:

I was blessed to be able to spend some time playing for a few hours today! Yaaaay! dancintrio

Anyone ever wonder why Sim dogs can play with their squeaky toys all night long and their Sim masters never hear a thing? Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 14 97206

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 14 Jacob-Rico_SqueakyToy_zpsuicoi5f6

So you can get an idea of how small and modest Jacob's abode is, here's the living & bathroom.
He and Rico are just chillin' on a lazy Sunday night.

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 14 Jacob-Rico_LazySundayEvening_zpszwkd2p5z

Givin' the Pittie some love. Jacob's tiny kitchen & dining area is in the background.

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 14 Jacob-Rico_Kitchen_zpsa61fgvtd

Love is in the air for Jacob and (our Miss June 2014) Suvi.
But he dare not take the relationship much further, as he has only $1237 in his bank account and has just started a new job.
Not much to offer his lady love with his Architecture career current position as Cement Mixer!  No

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 14 Jacob-Suvi_Cuddling_zpsdhqx555d

Perhaps he'll have a few raises and promotions under his belt SOON!  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 14 266736
Oh! When Jacob went to work for the first time and Rico stayed home alone, he was such a GOOD BOY!
He just ate, slept, played with his squeaky toy, did his business outside and greeted a stray dog passing by.
I was so proud of the pooch!  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 14 12612

Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 12:48 pm

Jacob has a nice little place. I hope he earns some promotions quickly so he'll feel like he has something to offer Suvi besides love. laughin

I'm loving Rico more and more all the time. He's a very good boy, and he's very handsome. I have a mod that allows pets to sleep on a child's bed, but I guess they will spontaneously sleep on an adult's bed? I'm looking forward to trying that out in my own game. Gypsy sleeps with us and I know many people whose pets sleep with them. Why should Sims be deprived of that pleasure?

Quote :
Anyone ever wonder why Sim dogs can play with their squeaky toys all night long and their Sim masters never hear a thing?

If only it worked that way in real life. laughin

Sugah, I'm glad to see you playing again. Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 14 12612
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 14 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 11:01 pm

Cher, funny you should mention Jacob getting some promotions and having more to offer Suvi than just his love.
(That whole business of "Love will keep us together" and "Love will keep us alive" and "Love is all you need" is pure crappola.
Puh-leeeeez!
I try to keep it REAL in MY 'hoods!!! Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 14 99672 )

Since I last posted, Jacob is now Head of a Construction Co.
And though he is only earning $415 per day, that is far better than a Cement Mixer's salary! Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 14 12612
May I just brag on handsome, talented and brilliant Rico for a bit by saying he currently earns more than Jacob as a Rescue Pet in the Service Career.
I believe Rico is bringing in an impressive $636 daily. Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 14 940149
When the two were on the same work schedule, it was a hoot to see Rico get in the front of the work transportation and Jacob sitting in the back seat! Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 14 598258

Anyhoo, I have been reading up on the whole pets on Sims' beds scenario in the TS2 Prima Guide for Pets.
Jacob never reprimands Rico for getting on his Sim bed.
However, he ALWAYS praises Rico for being in his pet bed.
I think, since Jacob doesn't scold Rico for sleeping or seeking comfort on his Sim bed...
Rico tends to go back and forth between Jacob's and his own bed.
That's the only thing that makes sense to me, based on what I've read in the guide so far.
I believe if Jacob scolded Rico for being on his Sim bed as well as praising Rico for being on the pet bed...
Then Rico might seek comfort and sleep exclusively on his OWN bed.
See what I am saying?

Here's the latest image of Rico just needing a bit of comfort while Jacob is sleeping.
The pittie hopped up on the Sim bed for just a bit, then hopped back down and ended up sleeping in his OWN bed.

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 14 Jacob-Rico_OnBed_zpsmtdtcu0q

That's all for now! Thank you for visiting Sugah's Sim Antics! Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 14 338947
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 12:34 am

Ah! That is a cute picture of Rico on the bed!! Its nice to know if we want to-just share one picture-at a time its ok. Sometimes when I share my updates I only had about 4 pictures to include and not the suggested 6 in the "rules". Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 14 97206 Then I would have to wait til I had moar! Rolling Eyes

Yes, when you reinforce what behavior you want from the pet it will respond in like manner. So, if you scold for sleeping on the Sim bed and praise for sleeping in the pet bed, soon, the pet will always sleep in "his" bed Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 14 12612
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 7:36 am

That looks like a great painting hanging over the bed, too! Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 14 74257 Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 14 717824
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 11:08 am

Sandy, YES! You can most definitely share only one snapshot when you post 'hood updates!
We suggested 6 as the limit, but some members forget and exceed that amount.
You don't have to share 6 images each time you post updates, in other words.
That's the amount SP has designated that we do not wish our members to go over!  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 14 584675

I hope this means you will be sharing more of Sandy's 'Hood in the future?  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 14 266736

Sandy wrote:
Yes, when you reinforce what behavior you want from the pet it will respond in like manner. So, if you scold for sleeping on the Sim bed and praise for sleeping in the pet bed, soon, the pet will always sleep in "his" bed.

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 14 637989

The difference with Jacob's situation is ... Jacob never scolds Rico for getting on his Sim bed.
However, he ALWAYS praises Rico for being in his pet bed.
I think that's why Rico is seeking comfort and sleeping in BOTH his and Jacob's bed!  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 14 12612
(Not just one or the other! And that's totally cool with Master Roarke!  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 14 422794 )

Mac wrote:
That looks like a great painting hanging over the bed, too!

Thank you, Captain.

You may recall I wanted to create a Red Nose American Pit Bull Terrier for Jacob and name her Reesi Bear (after our precious pittie).
CaS is very limited with the markings we can choose for Pets.
I DID PM Aaron about it and he said he is going to look into how we can go about changing that problem.
That way, if we need for a dog to have a pretty pink nose (like Reesi's) we can make it happen in CaS.
It's all in the preliminary stages as he checks the issue out, but with Aaron on the case...
I'm hopeful we'll soon be able to have a bit more options in Pets CaS mode! Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 14 330104

Here is the wall decor you were admiring above Jacob's bed, btw, Mac:

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 14 RedNoseAPBT-Art_zpsndcxxpju

And here is the real deal (our golden girl):

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 14 Reesi_LovingEyes_73013_zps9e131ee8

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 14 508493

Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 11:43 am

Sugah wrote:
We suggested 6 as the limit, but some members forget and exceed that amount.
You don't have to share 6 images each time you post updates, in other words.
That's the amount SP has designated that we do not wish our members to go over!  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 14 584675

Oops! Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 14 804361 My bad! I'll try to keep the number I post in my 'hood under 6 in the future, maybe post a bit more often instead.  verklempt

OTOH, what a wonderful picture of Reesi! Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 14 74257 Is her left eye OK, or is that natural coloring? Mr. Morris is just getting over an infection in his left eye. Great fun wrestling him to put in eye drops. The two of us lost, Morris won!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sugah's Sim Antics
Page 14 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next