Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Sugah's Sim Antics

Go down 
+20
mac
Cher64
Aaroneous
maikkij
twerplina
Grykon
butterflyunion
beckylynn2109
ilikefishfood
bdhfsbp23
Pierre
clc
Ullwera
CallyDreaming
AdriannaSimmie
Hunter
Nonni
Caleb_71
soloaris
autumnelle
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18
AuthorMessage
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 18 EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 6:00 pm

Sandy wrote:
I love that object-the Sims love it too-it's a good thing that they can get fun at the same time as body skill/fitness!

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 18 637989 Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 18 357604

You know, I've not been able to fire up my game in so long, I'm worried I've forgotten most of my Tres Lagos families and their lives.
Good thing I have index cards made up on all the key players. Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 18 922586

I'm feeling inspired to play again, upon catching up in Sandy & Cher's threads (though I have so much more catching up to do in both our Game Antics & Experiment in SP Genetics threads Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 18 804361 ).

I'm hoping things will slow down soon, so I may finally be able to get back to some of my favorite SIMfams. Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 18 266736
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 18 EmptyWed May 23, 2018 8:32 pm

I have been gone so long, I'd forgotten how darling some of the families I'd been playing are. Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 18 508493

But imagine my surprise when I discovered all of my Photobucket images showing up again!
What happened? Was there an outrage against the phenomenal membership fee Photobucket was demanding?
I can't tell you how happy I am to find all our our site images back in place. dancintrio
When I came on the last time, all of mine were gone and I couldn't bear to re-upload every last one to a new file storage.
The thought of doing so was absolutely overwhelming to me! Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 18 729422
Back to top Go down
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 18 EmptyThu May 24, 2018 12:38 am

Hey Sugah! *hugs* As I understand it, they released some kind of 'fix' and other servers just had to deploy it and it would restore the ability to share photos from there...not sure what prompted them to change it, but once the server here had deployed the fix people who hadn't already moved to other services, their images came back.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9787062/1/Future-s-Past
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 18 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 9:29 am

Welcome back Sugah!! You have been sorely missed! Hope you are well I love you
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 06, 2019 4:09 pm

Timster wrote:
Hey Sugah! *hugs* As I understand it, they released some kind of 'fix' and other servers just had to deploy it and it would restore the ability to share photos from there...not sure what prompted them to change it, but once the server here had deployed the fix people who hadn't already moved to other services, their images came back.

Tim, I can not tell you how GREAT that is to hear!
The idea of replacing all of my/our images for every single download, etc., etc., was just too exhausting to think about.
I do NOT think I could have dealt with such an endeavor...AT ALL!
What a relief it all worked out. bluwhew!
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 06, 2019 5:36 pm

Is that you dear Sugah? I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 06, 2019 10:56 pm

SANDY!!! Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 18 284699
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2019 9:20 am

Grykon wrote:
As I understand it, they released some kind of 'fix' and other servers just had to deploy it and it would restore the ability to share photos from there...not sure what prompted them to change it, but once the server here had deployed the fix people who hadn't already moved to other services, their images came back.

Hmm.  I wish I had known that before I left Photobucket.  I tried to get all my photos from them, but they never sent them, so many of them got lost. Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 18 971462

Sugah wrote:

When I came on the last time, all of mine were gone and I couldn't bear to re-upload every last one to a new file storage.
The thought of doing so was absolutely overwhelming to me! Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 18 729422

Exactly.  Especially with a chaotic home life.  There's just not enough energy for a lengthy project.

Edit: Mine are all still there! I'm so surprised because I told them to close my account. I'm happy they didn't listen! Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 18 578473
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sugah's Sim Antics
Page 18 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18