Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Share | 

Special congrats & kudos on your posting accomplishments!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Sugah
Admin

PostSubject: Special congrats & kudos on your posting accomplishments!   Mon May 03, 2010 4:57 pm

I thought I'd start a separate thread in which we can give a shout out to all those who reach a new level in their posting.
For example...

Special congrats goes out to our dear Elle for being our number one Postess with the Mostess with over 3000 posts! wow!

And also, kudos to Hunter for now having over 2000 posts!

Thank you, ladies, for being here with us and for all you bring to this little forum.
This place would definitely NOT be the same without you both.

I remain honored and blessed, also, to call you "my friends".

Let the celebrating begin!
Back to top Go down
http://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Special congrats & kudos on your posting accomplishments!   Mon May 03, 2010 5:48 pm

Danke Lady!

I love being here My Friend.
Back to top Go down
http://basicforsims.forummotion.com/
Sugah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Special congrats & kudos on your posting accomplishments!   Mon May 03, 2010 6:02 pm

I am always grateful and happy to have you here, dear lady.
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Special congrats & kudos on your posting accomplishments!   Mon May 03, 2010 6:40 pm

Quote :
I love being here My Friend.

I could not have said it better.

"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." - John 16:33

Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Special congrats & kudos on your posting accomplishments!   Mon May 03, 2010 7:05 pm

Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Special congrats & kudos on your posting accomplishments!   Mon May 03, 2010 9:06 pm

I love having you ladies in here and in my life.
Back to top Go down
soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Special congrats & kudos on your posting accomplishments!   Wed May 05, 2010 12:10 pm

What shall we do on your 5000 post Anniversary?
Shall it be a Pizza Party?

Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Special congrats & kudos on your posting accomplishments!   Wed May 05, 2010 1:02 pm

:droolin\\\': YES, PLEASE and !!!

Congrats to our dear Jackie who has over 700 posts since just joining us in late March. wow!
We are so happy to have you here with us, good sir. You are a total joy and a magnificent support system to all at Sugah's Place.

Ladies, won't you help me give a special shout out to Jackie for his amazing posting accomplishment!
He's also just joined our top five posters, as noted on the scrolling marquee at the top of the main page. WOOHOO!

You rock, mister!!!

Back to top Go down
soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Special congrats & kudos on your posting accomplishments!   Wed May 05, 2010 1:53 pm

Thank you sweet Sugah! It is a joy to be here with You, and the other Nice Lady's here!
Back to top Go down
SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Special congrats & kudos on your posting accomplishments!   Wed May 05, 2010 4:02 pm

Woo hoo! Congrats everyone!

Oh, and pass me a slice of that pizza, please.
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Special congrats & kudos on your posting accomplishments!   Wed May 05, 2010 4:06 pm

Yay, Jackie! You are such a treasure and I am so glad you found your way over to Sugah's Place. Congrats, dear sir!

"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." - John 16:33

Back to top Go down
soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Special congrats & kudos on your posting accomplishments!   Wed May 05, 2010 5:12 pm

Thank you all for being absolute the sweetest girls on earth!

But is it not time to congrats Em for 700
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Special congrats & kudos on your posting accomplishments!   Thu May 06, 2010 12:24 pm

Yes, Em is almost at 700 posts, too. We will definitely be celebrating with more pizza and ... what have you brought for us, Jackie?
Is that an apple pie?
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Special congrats & kudos on your posting accomplishments!   Thu May 06, 2010 2:35 pm

Whoo Hoo!!
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Special congrats & kudos on your posting accomplishments!   Thu May 06, 2010 3:55 pm

That's precious, Jen!

It's official, folks. Time to congratulate Emily on over 700 posts! WOOHOO!
Em, thank you for your loyalty and devotion to Sugah's Place. This forum would certainly NOT be the same without you.
I remain honored to have you here, my friend.

Go, Em!!!

Last edited by Sugah on Thu May 06, 2010 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Special congrats & kudos on your posting accomplishments!   Thu May 06, 2010 4:15 pm

Yes that is a apple pie

Congrats Em, your are Great!

And your Asylum make me laugh evry time you post a new update...
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Special congrats & kudos on your posting accomplishments!   Fri May 07, 2010 9:45 am

dancintrio dancintrio dancintrio dancintrio dancintrio dancintrio dancintrio

Go, Em! You rock, girl!!!

Back to top Go down
soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Special congrats & kudos on your posting accomplishments!   Fri May 07, 2010 10:28 am

And soon its time, and this time its reel near "Posts:
" Sugah will soon be the post miraculous queen on Sugah's Place!

Back to top Go down
SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Special congrats & kudos on your posting accomplishments!   Fri May 07, 2010 3:45 pm

Thanks, everyone. I was going to bake a cake or bring some pizza to celebrate, but I'm too busy today. Maybe next celebration. I can still celebrate this way though:

Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Special congrats & kudos on your posting accomplishments!   Fri May 07, 2010 7:33 pm

Back to top Go down
autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Special congrats & kudos on your posting accomplishments!   Tue May 11, 2010 6:52 am

Sean/Hobbesx wrote:
This has nothing to do with anything, but I just hit 100 posts.

dancintrio dancintrio dancintrio dancintrio dancintrio dancintrio dancintrio

*Note: This quote actually came from this thread... here.

Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Special congrats & kudos on your posting accomplishments!   Tue May 11, 2010 7:25 am

Way to go, Sean! Thanks for being here.

PS Saw that, too, Elle. Thanks for posting this for me.
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Special congrats & kudos on your posting accomplishments!   Tue May 11, 2010 7:27 am

Quote :
PS Saw that, too, Elle. Thanks for posting this for me.

Anytime, dear lady.

Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Special congrats & kudos on your posting accomplishments!   Tue May 11, 2010 12:36 pm

Quote :

Sean/Hobbesx wrote:
This has nothing to do with anything, but I just hit 100 posts.

Congratulations!!

Back to top Go down
soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Special congrats & kudos on your posting accomplishments!   Tue May 11, 2010 1:48 pm

Congrats Sugah for reaching 5000

Congrats Sean for 100
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Special congrats & kudos on your posting accomplishments!   

Back to top Go down

Special congrats & kudos on your posting accomplishments!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next