Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Share | 

Special congrats & kudos on your posting accomplishments!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Special congrats & kudos on your posting accomplishments!   Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:43 am

Tim!
Mac!
Russ!
Em!
Ulli, Toni & Ari!!!
Jenn!

"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." - John 16:33

Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Special congrats & kudos on your posting accomplishments!   Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:28 am

Do I get a prize?!! Do I?! Do I?! laughin How about cookies? Can I get cookies? I'll settle for cookies?! sunny

Congrats everyone! Especially Elle Belle! wow!

Also visit my Tumblr ilikefishfood's Musings
Back to top Go down
Caleb_71

PostSubject: Re: Special congrats & kudos on your posting accomplishments!   Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:43 am

ilikefishfood wrote:
Do I get a prize?!! Do I?! Do I?! laughin How about cookies? Can I get cookies? I'll settle for cookies?! sunny

How about a ?
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Special congrats & kudos on your posting accomplishments!   Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:03 am

Yes! Yes! I'll accept hugs!!! Thanks hon! sunny

Back to top Go down
autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Special congrats & kudos on your posting accomplishments!   Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:11 am

Toni wrote:

Toni wrote:
Yes! Yes! I'll accept hugs!!!

"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." - John 16:33

Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Special congrats & kudos on your posting accomplishments!   Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:43 am

sunny

Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Special congrats & kudos on your posting accomplishments!   Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:42 pm

I vote cookies AND a big hug for Toni and all who remain so devoted to Sugah's Place.
Congrats, again, to all ... And MANY thanks.

and

*  Check out just a few of my personal SP faves on Pinterest .  *
Back to top Go down
http://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Special congrats & kudos on your posting accomplishments!   Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:13 pm

Sugah wrote:
and

Bliss! *munch, munch*

Back to top Go down
autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Special congrats & kudos on your posting accomplishments!   Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:39 am

Sugah wrote:
I vote cookies AND a big hug for Toni and all who remain so devoted to Sugah's Place.
Congrats, again, to all ... And MANY thanks.

and

I would have preferred pizza, but I will have a cookie!

Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Special congrats & kudos on your posting accomplishments!   Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:18 pm

In celebration of over 7300 (WOW!) posts, I would like to throw a very special pizza party for our dear Elle.
Thank you for being here with us, my friend.
I remain grateful and honored that you have chosen to make this little forum your TS2 home online.

Back to top Go down
autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Special congrats & kudos on your posting accomplishments!   Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:02 pm

Now this is what I am talking about! HOLLA! dancintrio

Thanks, Sugah! I can't imagine being anywhere else!

Now I'll enjoy my pizza. Is there any for you guys?

Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Special congrats & kudos on your posting accomplishments!   Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:32 pm

Quote :
Now I'll enjoy my pizza. Is there any for you guys?

Bwahahaha!

Quote :
Thanks, Sugah! I can't imagine being anywhere else!

Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Special congrats & kudos on your posting accomplishments!   Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:21 pm

We are long overdue to celebrate some of our devoted members' posting accomplishments.
So, without further adieu...

Big congrats goes to:   

One of our newest members ...
SandySimmer for over 100 posts

I'd like to give a special shout out to Sandy for being such an awesome support system and so encouraging to so many here.
She has really been great about leaving comments and compliments in quite a few threads
and I want to personally commend and thank her for doing so.

And to:

BeckyLynn for over 400 posts.
Tim (Grykon) for over 900 posts
Nonni for over 1100 posts
Mac for over 1200 posts
Toni (ilikefishfood) for over 2500 posts
Ulli & Ari (Ullwera & AstralFaery) for over 2600 posts

... and  wow! ... Huge congrats to:

Elle (Autumnelle) for over 8200 posts!!!

Soon, we'll be celebrating our lovely Maikki's 100th post!
Looking forward to throwing you a party, dear lady. girlwinkin 

I thank you all for your loyalty & devotion to this little forum, as always.

Last edited by Sugah on Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mac

PostSubject: Re: Special congrats & kudos on your posting accomplishments!   Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:08 pm

Back to you, Sugah!   "This little forum" indeed!   Sugah, do you have any idea what a wonderful thing you have created???
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Special congrats & kudos on your posting accomplishments!   Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:37 am

BIG CONGRATS TO ALL!!!

Back to top Go down
Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Special congrats & kudos on your posting accomplishments!   Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:07 am

Party!!!  

PostSubject: Re: Special congrats & kudos on your posting accomplishments!   Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:36 pm

*snoopy dance*

Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9787062/1/Future-s-Past
Sugah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Special congrats & kudos on your posting accomplishments!   Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:48 pm

Isn't it great, Mac, Elle, Ulli and Tim?!? dancintrio 
I can't thank you 4 enough for stopping by to congratulate one another on your posting accomplishments!

Please know, I couldn't be more honored and happy to have you all here with me as dedicated, active members of our little forum family. I love you 

Sir Mac wrote:
Sugah, do you have any idea what a wonderful thing you have created???

Awwww... You have absolutely made my week, dear man.
And Mac, this forum would be NOTHING without devoted, loyal members like YOU!

Back to top Go down
beckylynn2109

PostSubject: Re: Special congrats & kudos on your posting accomplishments!   Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:18 pm

Congrats everyone including me! Over 400 posts?! Wow didn't realize it was that many.     
Back to top Go down
http://beckylynnsims.forumotion.com/
Sugah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Special congrats & kudos on your posting accomplishments!   Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:11 pm

Yaaaay! BeckyLynn! Congrats! You are almost at 500 now! WOW!!!  

Back to top Go down
autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Special congrats & kudos on your posting accomplishments!   Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:29 am

Yay to Sugah for being "the hostess with the mostest"  !

Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Special congrats & kudos on your posting accomplishments!   Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:44 pm

Elleluv wrote:
Yay to Sugah for being "the hostess with the mostest"
Awww...
Thank you, dear Elle. I appreciate that.  

And contrats to YOU, precious friend, on over 8300 posts here now!!!

wow!  

Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Special congrats & kudos on your posting accomplishments!   Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:09 pm

Thank you Sugah! I think I am beginning to realize how you got your "nickname" laughin It is very sweet of you to give out kudos to all of the active posters! Congratulations to Elle, BeckyLynn, Mac, Ulli and Tim!dancintrio  
Thank you for giving us Sugah's Place to hang out and share our love for the Sims!
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Special congrats & kudos on your posting accomplishments!   Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:03 am

I've always felt that it is important to acknowledge those who are actively involved and have shown loyalty and devotion to this little forum, Sandy.
It's nice to be recognized & celebrated for our accomplishments.  

I want to tell you, again, how much I appreciate you making an effort to leave comments and compliments in so many threads here.
It is always so great when others take the time to leave such thoughtful, positive feedback, as you have been doing since you're arrival, Sandy.
You are such a lovely new addition to Sugah's Place.
I DO hope you'll be with us a very long time to come, m'lady.

Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Special congrats & kudos on your posting accomplishments!   Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:18 am

Thank you Sugah!  
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Special congrats & kudos on your posting accomplishments!   

Back to top Go down

Special congrats & kudos on your posting accomplishments!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next