Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Share | 

Special congrats & kudos on your posting accomplishments!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Special congrats & kudos on your posting accomplishments!   Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:54 pm

I hadn't noticed how quickly those posts were adding up!   Not bad for someone who usually lurks most of the time. I must really like this place.   
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Special congrats & kudos on your posting accomplishments!   Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:40 am

Cher wrote:
I hadn't noticed how quickly those posts were adding up! Not bad for someone who usually lurks most of the time. I must really like this place.

Yaaaaay!  dancintrio 

*  Check out just a few of my personal SP faves on Pinterest .  *
Back to top Go down
http://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Special congrats & kudos on your posting accomplishments!   Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:25 am

Yay, Cher!  dancintrio dancintrio dancintrio 

"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." - John 16:33

Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Special congrats & kudos on your posting accomplishments!   Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:32 pm

It's LOOOOOONG overdue to show our appreciation to our loyal, devoted members!!!
Won't you join me in giving a shout out to all who continue to spend time here with us at SP?
Here are some of our latest milestones in posting...

Big congrats goes to:   

Cher for over 300 posts
Sandy for over 500 posts
Nonni for over 1600 posts
Em for over 1900 posts
Mac for over 2200 posts
Tim for over 2500 posts
Toni (ilikefishfood) for over 3200 posts

... and  wow! ... Huge congrats to:

Elle (Autumnelle) for over 9900 posts!!!

Big round of applause for all of our active, faithful members!

Back to top Go down
Grykon

PostSubject: Re: Special congrats & kudos on your posting accomplishments!   Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:15 pm

woot woot
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9787062/1/Future-s-Past
autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Special congrats & kudos on your posting accomplishments!   Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:05 pm

dancintrio dancintrio dancintrio dancintrio dancintrio dancintrio dancintrio dancintrio dancintrio dancintrio dancintrio

"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." - John 16:33

Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Special congrats & kudos on your posting accomplishments!   Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:57 am

^ Now that's what I'm talkin' about! Woot! Woot! ^

I just realized you are only 67 posts away from 10,000, Elleluv!

wow!

I remain ever grateful, honored and blessed to have you here with us and to call you my dear, beloved friend.

Back to top Go down
autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Special congrats & kudos on your posting accomplishments!   Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:51 am

Awww...thanks, m'luv. You know the feeling is mutual, dear one.

Back to top Go down
Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Special congrats & kudos on your posting accomplishments!   Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:01 pm

Back to top Go down
autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Special congrats & kudos on your posting accomplishments!   Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:22 pm

Cher, the sharing one! That's a wonderful thing and you are a great addition to our little forum fam. So glad you found us.

Back to top Go down
Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Special congrats & kudos on your posting accomplishments!   Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:03 pm

Thank you, Elle. I am blessed to have found you all.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Special congrats & kudos on your posting accomplishments!   Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:54 am

Elle to Cher wrote:
...you are a great addition to our little forum fam. So glad you found us.

Cher to Elle wrote:
I am blessed to have found you all.

Back to top Go down
SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Special congrats & kudos on your posting accomplishments!   Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:13 pm

As I recall, not too long ago, Tim, Mac, and I all reached 1900 at around the same time and look at them now! wow! Way to go guys! Way to go everyone!
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
mac

PostSubject: Re: Special congrats & kudos on your posting accomplishments!   Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:09 am

SimEm wrote:
As I recall, not too long ago, Tim, Mac, and I all reached 1900 at around the same time and look at them now!  

Not "them"... "Us"!
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Special congrats & kudos on your posting accomplishments!   Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:49 pm

You are not far away from 2000 posts, Em! It's been great seeing you here of late.

Back to top Go down
autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Special congrats & kudos on your posting accomplishments!   Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:32 am

Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Special congrats & kudos on your posting accomplishments!   Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:05 am

Congrats folks!!!

hubbahubba dancintrio

Also visit my Tumblr ilikefishfood's Musings
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Special congrats & kudos on your posting accomplishments!   Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:15 pm

wow! Great work Congratulations!

PostSubject: Re: Special congrats & kudos on your posting accomplishments!   Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:55 pm

Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Sugah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Special congrats & kudos on your posting accomplishments!   Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:27 pm

We've hit some important posting milestones in the past 4-5 weeks. WOOOOOOOT!!! dancintrio
So, without further adieu...

Big congrats goes to:   

Em for over 2000 posts
Mac for over 2300 posts
Tim for over 2700 posts
Toni (ilikefishfood) for over 3300 posts
Ulli for over 3400 posts

... and  wow! ... Huge congrats to ...

Elle (Autumnelle) for over 10,000 posts!!!

Big round of applause for all of our active, faithful, devoted members!

PS If you don't see your name here, you're just short of a new posting landmark.  girlwinkin

Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Special congrats & kudos on your posting accomplishments!   Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:21 am

Congratulations!
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Special congrats & kudos on your posting accomplishments!   Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:05 am

Thank you, Sandy!
As of your last post, you are only 30 away from 600!

By the way, I've been seriously considering giving you a custom signature, like Tim's.
Recently, I dubbed him "Prince of Sugah's Place Forum Games" (you may have noticed in his siggy).
Yours would read something like, "Head Cheerleader of SP's Support Squad" (or similar).

As always, I remain honored and glad to have you here, Lady S.

Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Special congrats & kudos on your posting accomplishments!   Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:20 pm

Thanks Sugah, as always you are kind and considerate I love you
Back to top Go down
Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Special congrats & kudos on your posting accomplishments!   Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:02 pm

Congratulations everyone!

I think Sandy would be a great Head Cheerleader!
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Special congrats & kudos on your posting accomplishments!   Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:12 am

Thanks Cher!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Special congrats & kudos on your posting accomplishments!   

Back to top Go down

Special congrats & kudos on your posting accomplishments!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next