Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Share | 

Ban the Poster Above You

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sugah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:13 pm

I ban Jackie for saying I am not cranky or old, when indeed, I am!

Are you over your cold/allergy symptoms, Jackie?
How are you feeling of late?
Back to top Go down
http://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
beckylynn2109

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:45 pm

^I ban Sugah for being all sweet and nice then playing the old cranky lady card when it suits her best.

P.S. My recovery is going good! I have a follow up appointment the 21st with my surgeon to make sure my stitches healed good but I do have my health back!
Back to top Go down
http://beckylynnsims.forumotion.com/
Sugah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:03 pm

I ban Beckylynn for showing up in here, just when I was about to sign off to play my Spouse Swap Challenge!

I am so glad your recovery is going well, hon. That's good news.
Did you get the PM I sent you back on October 14th?
I was thinking of you and wanted you to know.
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:05 pm

^I ban Sugah for jumping in before I could ban BeckyLynn, but take it back because she is so right about Sugah.

Quote :
I have a follow up appointment the 21st with my surgeon to make sure my stitches healed good...

My last follow-up with my surgeon is tomorrow...or last it will be my final one if everything goes right and I have no reason to think it won't. Good luck with your appointment, and I am glad you are feeling better.

"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." - John 16:33

Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:15 pm

^I ban Elle for her incessant cruelty and hatefulness towards me.

I will be thinking of you, my friend.
Please let me know how everything goes.
Back to top Go down
beckylynn2109

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:20 pm

I ban Sugah for thinking that sweet Elle would have incessant cruelty and hatefulness towards her.

BTW Elle what part of NYC are you from? My hubby and his family are from Staten Island and my brother-in-law's wife and her family are from Brooklyn. New York is a beautiful place just too city like for me.
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:27 pm

^ I am not going to ban BeckyLynn since she came to my defense, so I instead ban Sugah for coming up with all these cool smiley and forcing me to download more emoticons.

Quote :
BTW Elle what part of NYC are you from?

I am from Brooklyn. I agree with most of NYC being too city, but the area we live in is often referred to as "Old Brooklyn"; very residentialand quiet, mostly independently owned small business. Not commercial or city by any stretch of the imagination, so when I go to Manhattan or even some other areas it is quite a shock to my system.

"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." - John 16:33

Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:28 pm

I ban Elle for trying to blame ME for her ongoing smiley addiction.

Beckylynn, where do you live?
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:33 pm

^ I ban Sugah for not taking responsibility in her part in sending me to Smileys Anonymous.

Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:35 pm

I ban Elle for being too much fun to leave, even though my game is calling me.
Back to top Go down
beckylynn2109

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:40 pm

I ban Sugah for letting her game call her away from us

@Sugah: I live in Clarksville, Tennessee but I am originally from a small town in Mississippi called Sebastopol(population:235 people). I moved to where I am now about 5 years ago when my brother got stationed here at Ft. Campbell. I live in a military town. Met my husband here and decided to stay.
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:42 pm

^ I ban BeckyLynn for not wanting Sugah to get to her game so we can see more of her sim antics.

Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:44 pm

I ban Elle for getting in my way so I couldn't Beckylynn for not telling us sooner that she lives in the same state as our dear Jen (aka AdriannaSimmie).

Do you like it there? I hear parts of Tennessee are verrrry pretty.
You truly are from a tiny town originally. 235 people .. WOW!

I really want to play tonight, but my back is telling me "no".
I will have part of tomorrow and Tuesday, though, Elleluv.

Back to top Go down
autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:15 am

^ I ban Sugah for banning BeckyLynn for the amount of time it took her to type information. wtf

Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:35 pm

I ban Elle for not being here right now to share with me how her follow-up post surgery visit went. No

I hope everything went well, my friend.
I've been thinking of you.
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:40 pm

^ I ban Sugah for leaving me alone in here by myself verklempt

*Becklynn does live in a small town (about 3 hours from me) and yes some parts of Tennessee are very pretty. Right now the leaves are sort of turning pretty colors....
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:46 pm

^ I ban Jen for banning Sugah for leaving her alone when she is right here.

Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:55 pm

I ban Elle for banning poor Jen when she clearly was deceived by the ever unpredictable, less than reliable little green light.

PS I haven't seen the leaves change in forever, Jen. It's one of the very few things I miss about living in NE Pa.
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:12 pm

^ I ban Sugah for referring to Jen as "poor Jen" when we all know that Jen can rival Mouth with causing trouble if she has a mind to.

Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:15 pm

I ban Elle for insulting Jen by saying she can actually rival Mouth in the trouble department.

Speaking of, our dear Hunter has sure been MIA lately. I was hoping she'd be feeling well enough to check in by now.
That bronchitis must've really kicked her tush. (It's not a day at the beach. That's for sure.)
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:19 pm

^ I ban Sugah for banning me for banning Jen which was exactly what she had in mind to go on when she created a "ban the poster" thread.

She does seem to be having some trouble fighting it off. I hope she is feeling better and will check in soon.

Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:21 pm

I ban Elle for confusing this already befuddled, old mind of mine.

Me, too, m'lady. It's been too long.
And she was feeling SO WELL for awhile, too.

Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:49 pm

^ I so ban Sugah for being very "lite" in her ban of Elle when clearly Elle is the resident rabble rouser here!! :nannybooboo:
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:58 pm

^ I ban Jen for daring to name me the RRR when that title was bestowed upon her the day she arrived at Sugah's Place.

Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:51 pm

^Oh I so ban Elle for saying I earned the title RRR the day I arrived. I will have you know I was nice on my first day here......

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   

Back to top Go down

Ban the Poster Above You
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next