Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Mac's 'Hood

Go down 
+20
Sugah
Cher64
Aaroneous
MaAlet
eliseluong
Lightheart
Nonni
Simply Simful
beckylynn2109
Grykon
butterflyunion
Jayce
SimEm
Caleb_71
autumnelle
Ullwera
Hunter
Astral Faery
AdriannaSimmie
soloaris
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mac

mac

Mac's 'Hood - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 21 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 5:06 pm

An update on my 'hood... John Kerry and Ari's Echo Aster are now engaged and living together...
Mac's 'Hood - Page 21 JohnEcho

Braden Rian (thanks, Adrianna) and Tara Aster (thanks, Ari) have twin daughters. I do have a nursing hack - don't remember where I got it - but it's very useful, at least for babies. Tara's modesty is preserved and she sways from side to side like all moms but with two babies, she feels like she should "Moo" Mac's 'Hood - Page 21 578473 If anyone has a "triplets hack" I don't want it! Getting through two toddlerhoods is a real chore, both for their sim parents and for me! bluwhew!
Mac's 'Hood - Page 21 TaraNursing

But here they are, anyway, in the front that's Ashleigh in blue and Astrid in pink.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 21 BradenTaraFamily

Sugah broke off with Paul McCartney, but he invited his two DDG neighbors (Monet VanDeKamp and Chantal Fourier - don't remember where I got them) over Mac's 'Hood - Page 21 996440 The good news, he has two bolts with each of them...
Mac's 'Hood - Page 21 PaulsNeighbors

The bad news, they have three with each other. (Both in the sims and in RL, I'm cool with that)
Mac's 'Hood - Page 21 MonetChantal-1

Poor Paul, he just missed Lady Sugah, who rang his doorbell while visiting, but had left by the time he ran the length of a 5x3 lot. Some people will do anything for company. Mac's 'Hood - Page 21 729422
Mac's 'Hood - Page 21 PaulSnowman

Note to Jayce - I love your wedding photos - all those very snacky simfemmes in beautiful designer dresses and bikinis. wow! But if you're planning a winter wedding in your Pacific Beach neighborhood, be very careful. laughin
Mac's 'Hood - Page 21 Seasidewinter
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 1:40 pm

Will comment on your latest update when I get back home. Heading out to work for a few hours. Wanted to post what I've done so far with my attempt at making Ethan. I'm thinking I having to find a way to being his cheeks forward a bit more. But this is what I've got so far.

All feedback deeply appreciated.

Mac's 'Hood - Page 21 Ethanright

Mac's 'Hood - Page 21 Ethanleft
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 2:35 pm

ilikefishfood wrote:
All feedback deeply appreciated.

wow! 'nuff said! ThankUHearts
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 3:12 pm

lol! Excited much, Mac? sunny

At work...will be home by early evening. I want to find him a skintone that's a bit more pinky...or ruddy...or whatever you call it. Then I'll tweak his cheekbones a smidge and package him up for you. Stay tuned.......
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 4:25 pm

ilikefishfood wrote:
lol! Excited much, Mac? sunny

As they say in Minnesota... You Betcha! Mac's 'Hood - Page 21 243713

I think you're absolutely right that a ruddier skin tone is called for.

Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 3:19 am

Getting the skintone right was pretty hard. It looks completely different in CAS than it does in game.

I scoured the net for light/pale eyelashes. I can't believe in all this time, no one has made them for our fairer-skinned simmies. I'm going to actually make a request for them and see if someone will take me up on that. In the meantime, this is what I've got so far.

New skin, new cheeks...but the skintone has slightly changed the look of his lips, and I can't get them exactly as I'd like. The real Ethan has fairly thin lips, but the skintone wants to make the bottom lip a bit fuller. It's not the end of the world, but I'm nit picky. Which is why I don't usually try to make RL sims, because I'd be working on them forever! laughin

Anyway...here's the latest version of sim Ethan.

Mac's 'Hood - Page 21 Ethanleftingame

Mac's 'Hood - Page 21 Ethansideingame
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 6:43 am

Beautiful, Gillian (and the other girls in my 'hood) are salivating already! hubbahubba You, and the other creators on this site, are to sims what Milano was to clothing! Mac's 'Hood - Page 21 28795

Regarding being nit picky on RL sims, from my long and extensive experience playing RL sims (all the celebs in my 'hood) one often has to live with a cartoon-y suggestion of the RL person. Your Ethan is already waaaaay beyond that. Very recognizable as the dancer.
Back to top Go down
Caleb_71

Caleb_71

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 8:11 am

ilikefishfood wrote:

I scoured the net for light/pale eyelashes. I can't believe in all this time, no one has made them for our fairer-skinned simmies. I'm going to actually make a request for them and see if someone will take me up on that. In the meantime, this is what I've got so far.

Why don't you do it yourself, open Bodyshop and see what you need to recolour?
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 10:23 am

Caleb_71 wrote:
Why don't you do it yourself, open Bodyshop and see what you need to recolour?

I...I...I've...me? Re...re...recolour? I...I've never done that before. The only thing I ever used BS to do was clone Maxis clothing to change them to other types...like casual to gym wear and stuff.

I guess I could try. I'm off this weekend. Maybeeeee...guess I gotta take the first step sometime huh? Last month marked eight years of playing TS2. OMG, I need a life! Mac's 'Hood - Page 21 99672

In the meantime Mac...I uploaded Ethan to mediafire before I left home. So I'll PM the link to you.

He's a Mac-exclusive! Unless you want to share him...you're welcome to repost the link Mac's 'Hood - Page 21 12612
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 10:48 am

Here's Ethan as so generously created for me by Toni! Any who want can use him! Mac's 'Hood - Page 21 558785
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 7:21 am

Remember Rowena - caught canoodling with Keanu at Crystal Sugah's birthday party? Well, she married Caleb's Eamon Beneoit (Fortune/Scorpio Artist/Arts) - she's Family/Pisces FashionDesign/Arts. They have 3 bolts between each other. Here she's eating pregnancy food she cooked: Farmhouse bread with hazelnut spread and gherkins. Yummy! verklempt
Mac's 'Hood - Page 21 PregnancyFood

And here's their little girl, Joan Beneoit. I named her after the legendary and Olympic champion marathoner, Joan Benoit Samuelson - a native of Maine and in her day a peerless marathoner. We may hope, that with a baby at home, Rowena will settle down and behave herself. She might even invite Sugah to Joan's birthday party. Mac's 'Hood - Page 21 12612 But not Keanu! Mac's 'Hood - Page 21 971462
Mac's 'Hood - Page 21 BabyJoan

I fired up Ethan Stiefal, who Toni so kindly created for me and put him in next door to dancers Alessandra Ferri and Gillian Murphy (his RL fiancee). Even though I set up his attributes to mesh with Gillian's, it's been a hard slog. He originally met Alessandra, then invited her over with her roommate. It's taken a while to get to two bolts with them and three bolts aren't in sight yet. That's Alessandra (Popularity/Scorpio Dancer/Dance) in red and Gillian (Popularity/Pisces Dancer/Dance) in white. He's Popularity/Pisces Dancer/Dance. He's also friends with BeckyLynn's Sofia.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 21 EthanDancers

Nonetheless, he's managed to score with Gillian Mac's 'Hood - Page 21 508493 , although not at the "move in" or "best friend" point yet.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 21 EthanGillian
Back to top Go down
Jayce

Jayce

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 8:24 am

wow!

I'm utterly astounded! Toni's Ethan Stiefal looks so much like him and, even apart from the likeness, he really is just such a handsome, interesting-looking man.... who immediately found his way into my sim-bin, even though I swore months ago no more until I moved all out the existing ones into the hood! laughin

Quote :
Regarding being nit picky on RL sims, from my long and extensive experience playing RL sims (all the celebs in my 'hood) one often has to live with a cartoon-y suggestion of the RL person. Your Ethan is already waaaaay beyond that. Very recognizable as the dancer.

Mac's 'Hood - Page 21 637989

I'm mighty pleased to see how Ethan has settled so comfortably and naturally into the hood. Although it looks like he may have some choices to make in the future...
Quote :
Even though I set up his attributes to mesh with Gillian's, it's been a hard slog. He originally met Alessandra, then invited her over with her roommate. It's taken a while to get to two bolts with them and three bolts aren't in sight yet.

Quote :
Remember Rowena - caught canoodling with Keanu at Crystal Sugah's birthday party?
Quote :
Here she's eating pregnancy food she cooked: Farmhouse bread with hazelnut spread and gherkins. Yummy!

Mac's 'Hood - Page 21 46579 laughin

More bubs! Yay! Greetings, little Joan... Mac's 'Hood - Page 21 366915

Quote :
Note to Jayce - I love your wedding photos - all those very snacky simfemmes in beautiful designer dresses and bikinis. wow! But if you're planning a winter wedding in your Pacific Beach neighborhood, be very careful. laughin

Thank you, Mac, you always help in keeping me snapping those happy snaps, my friend! laughin
I excluded winter altogether in Pacific Beach (being a replica of sub-tropical, coastal Queensland, Australia, in my mind) but, to make up for the short-fall, I tuned my home-baked honeymoon vacation spot to "one autumn then all winter!" laughin
You have to make life interesting for your simmies! Mac's 'Hood - Page 21 940149

Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 21 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 4:53 pm

I lost no time in introducing Ari's Yvette to Captain Hook. Because of artful selections of likes-dislikes, etc. They had three bolts immediately!
"I like your hat" "I like your hat, too" "I think your little hook is cute" Mac's 'Hood - Page 21 738528 "Awwww" Mac's 'Hood - Page 21 508493 Oops.... verklempt "Arrrrr!" pirateparrot
Mac's 'Hood - Page 21 Snapshot_9c2079cf_3d85cf4f
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 21 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 6:52 pm

Mac, before I start commenting, I wanted to let you know I added another pirate smiley just for you, m'dear. fightinpirate

I'm ashamed to say I left off waaaaay back on page 32.
So, without further adieu...

What a lovely teen Simone Broadswood-Smythe turned out to be!
And a bright scholar & future doctor to boot!
Brains AND beauty ... A most excellent combination. Mac's 'Hood - Page 21 687310

Toni, thank you for supplying the link to the Harvestable Tropical Trees.
Unfortunately, Gwenke, the creator, is pretty sure they require Seasons,
which I do not play with currently. No

Congrats to Tovia and Delphy. May they enjoy many years of wedded bliss together.

Em wrote:
The Winter Wonderland wedding was too cute. With snowman officiating and all!

Mac wrote:
An update on Don Aster. Even his sister doesn't like him.

...Both of them also share an unofficial hobby of (ahem) breaking wind...

Mac's 'Hood - Page 21 683951

I got a big kick out of The Pleasures and Perils of Self-Sims and the conversation that took place when the RL woman of your life found out about MacSim and the mystery femme Sim! Mac's 'Hood - Page 21 97206

Sir Mac wrote:
I do have a nursing hack - don't remember where I got it - but it's very useful, at least for babies.

Wow! Never heard of it! Mac's 'Hood - Page 21 21650

May I just say that your Ethan Stiefel is absolutely SPOT ON, Lady Toni!
What a fabulous job you did for Mac!
You might want to consider taking requests for celeb Sims some day.
The ones you have done so far are fan-freakin-tastic.
What an eye you have!!! Bravo!!!

Mac's 'Hood - Page 21 846508

Mac wrote:
Here she's eating pregnancy food she cooked: Farmhouse bread with hazelnut spread and gherkins.

Mac's 'Hood - Page 21 46579

Quote :
She might even invite Sugah to Joan's birthday party. But not Keanu!

Mac's 'Hood - Page 21 448283

Quote :
Even though I set up his attributes to mesh with Gillian's, it's been a hard slog ... Nonetheless, he's managed to score with Gillian.

Yay! Mac's 'Hood - Page 21 262201

You have such a unique, fun, creative way of playing your Sims, Mac.
I always enjoy visiting this thread. I never know who just might turn up in your hood. Mac's 'Hood - Page 21 553217

ThanksforSharing

Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 6:14 pm

Jayce wrote:
wow! I'm utterly astounded! Toni's Ethan Stiefal looks so much like him and, even apart from the likeness, he really is just such a handsome, interesting-looking man.... who immediately found his way into my sim-bin, even though I swore months ago no more until I moved all out the existing ones into the hood! laughin

You're too kind good sir. *blush blush*

Mac, thrilled to see Ethan settling in and finding loooove. Mac's 'Hood - Page 21 28795

I hope having a baby helps settle down Ms Rowena "Hot Lips" Samuelson *harumph*

I'm so happy for Yvette and Captain Hook Mac! dancintrio

Sugah wrote:
You might want to consider taking requests for celeb Sims some day.
The ones you have done so far are fan-freakin-tastic.
What an eye you have!!! Bravo!!!

Mac's 'Hood - Page 21 243713

But between my contributions here, the neglected Toni Tips thread, squeezing in play-time and trying (very badly) to keep up with my Harbour story I reeeeeally don't want to take on something else! laughin But for Mac...well, he's such a charmer sunny

I think for now I'll do it on a case by case basis, for the regulars around these parts.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 10:23 pm

Lady T wrote:
But between my contributions here, the neglected Toni Tips thread, squeezing in play-time and trying (very badly) to keep up with my Harbour story I reeeeeally don't want to take on something else! But for Mac...well, he's such a charmer...

I love the Toni's Tips thread. Can't wait to see your next installment! Mac's 'Hood - Page 21 7255
And you're right.
With all you have going on, it doesn't make sense to take on one more project.
However, you ARE brilliant at it, so if you ever change your mind ...

And I agree, Mac IS quite the charmer.
A Libra's most likable trait is charm, don'tcha know? Mac's 'Hood - Page 21 738528
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Jayce

Jayce

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 5:38 am

Mac's 'Hood - Page 21 363286

You guys are hilarious! laughin

Shiver me timbers, Cap'n Mac! fightinpirate

Quote :
I lost no time in introducing Ari's Yvette to Captain Hook. Because of artful selections of likes-dislikes, etc. They had three bolts immediately!

Looks like he's hot his hands full (OK, one hand and a hook full) with the gorgeous Yvette... Mac's 'Hood - Page 21 508493

Mac's 'Hood - Page 21 28795
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 7:33 am

Jayce wrote:
OK, one hand and a hook full with the gorgeous Yvette... Mac's 'Hood - Page 21 508493

Mac's 'Hood - Page 21 448283
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 21 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 8:14 pm

The next generation: Fredrick Weasley (Ron and Nisa's little boy) has met Toni Broadswood-Smythe (Nerissa and Nathaniel's little girl) - can we eventually expect grandparents??? Mac's 'Hood - Page 21 827319
Mac's 'Hood - Page 21 FredrickWToniBS

I've also been playing Cammi Astry (one of Ari's latest contributions) Mac's 'Hood - Page 21 881668 She's Popularity/Gemini Military/Fitness - although they wouldn't let her wear her famcy body wow! armor on duty. Even before the neighborhood welcoming committee came by, she had met - and had two bolts with Zoe Aster. When a lady is in a "delicate condition" she really appreciates a nice backrub. She's married to a pirate - Brendan Teach and is hatching a new swabbie/swabette. BTW - baby swabbies just go "Ar!" fightinpirate
Mac's 'Hood - Page 21 CammiZoeBackrub

She also met another recent creation of Ari's - Vanessa Astoria - Romance/Scorpio Model/Dance and a femme fatale in the making!
Mac's 'Hood - Page 21 Snapshot_5d81e652_7d8d5aad
Back to top Go down
Jayce

Jayce

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 21 EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 7:08 am

Cute seeing the kids growing up! Mac's 'Hood - Page 21 12612

I think baby swabbies also go "Warrr!" laughin

Mac's 'Hood - Page 21 21650 I like the look of the new girls! Cammi is not a lady to be trifled with.... Mac's 'Hood - Page 21 508493
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 21 EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 12:28 pm

Jayce wrote:
I think baby swabbies also go "Warrr!"

mac wrote:
BTW - baby swabbies just go "Ar!"

Mac's 'Hood - Page 21 99672 You guys slay me!

Well, Lady Cammi sure is settling in well! Mac's 'Hood - Page 21 12612

Cutie kids!
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 7:58 am

Updates on Several... Captain Hook has successfully wooed Yvette Astrid (Every pirate needs a pirate wench!) Here they're caressing hands during a romantic dinner "I wouldn't pull your hand away too quickly, Yvette!" fightinpirate)
Mac's 'Hood - Page 21 HookHand

She asked him for an engagement. Um... There's this problem about the ring. Maybe that's why pirates prefer earrings! laughin
Mac's 'Hood - Page 21 HookRing

Meanwhile John Malkovich and Cameron (a SimsTr contribution) got married
Mac's 'Hood - Page 21 JohnSerenadesCameron

and our Russ has moved in with Farah Fawcett. They're both Adventure sims and just got back from a jog.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 21 FarrahRussExercise

and later on, they came home from work when they both were dread pirates. Ari Linares came home with Farah - although he's only a deep sea excavator, he dressed as a pirate for the occasion.
BTW, what would be a collective noun for a group of pirates??? A "Parrrrrrty" of pirates? fightinpirate (I'm soliciting answers here)
Mac's 'Hood - Page 21 Snapshot_5c21d398_3d99416f

Russ is really starting to identify with being a pirate! pirateparrot
Mac's 'Hood - Page 21 Snapshot_5c21d398_fd994373

Janet and Humphrey Bogart have a little boy - Stephen. (Stephen is the name of the son of the RL Humphrey Bogart). Janet, also from SimsTR, has been one of my favorites for years. Pity that Stephen got his dad's looks rather than hers. Mac's 'Hood - Page 21 729422
Mac's 'Hood - Page 21 BogartToddler

Kate presented Prince William with a new heir - Richard William. William seems to be very happy while Kate appears to be contemplating her duties as a mum. Note that William and Kate are the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge. Undoubtedly Richard William will also have a title, but we'll have to wait for RL to catch up
Mac's 'Hood - Page 21 RoyalHeir

William is already a general and has achieved his LTW and platinum forever. He had a day off while Kate was working and had lots of aspiration points. So he got both smart milk and a thinking cap. Now wouldn't that make for an interesting coronation! Mac's 'Hood - Page 21 97206 Richard William learned all 3 skills (potty,walk,talk) in no time flat and was working on the nursery rhyme when he ran out of stamina). I was telling a RL colleague of mine who has a 4 yr old and a 6 mo old about "smart milk". So she asked "Where do I get it????" Mac's 'Hood - Page 21 553217 Don't we wish! Mac's 'Hood - Page 21 12612
Mac's 'Hood - Page 21 TeachingRichardWilliam
Back to top Go down
Jayce

Jayce

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 7:16 am

Quote :
"I wouldn't pull your hand away too quickly, Yvette!"

Mac's 'Hood - Page 21 99672

Why does Yvette make me think of barmaids at Oktoberfest? Mac's 'Hood - Page 21 553217

Quote :
She asked him for an engagement.
I'm all for straightforward ladies like Yvette! laughin

I'm so impressed with Russ shacking up with Farrah! Mac's 'Hood - Page 21 940149
She's even wearing a perfectly Farrah-esque outfit for their jog.
And Russ makes a tricorn hat look respectable!

Love the growing collection of buccaneers and monarchy in the hood! It's civil anARRRchy! laughin
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 7:26 am

Jayce wrote:
Why does Yvette make me think of barmaids at Oktoberfest? Mac's 'Hood - Page 21 553217

It might just be the revealing top she's wearing! wow!
Back to top Go down
Jayce

Jayce

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 8:55 am

Oh, is that it? Mac's 'Hood - Page 21 99672
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mac's 'Hood
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next