Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Mac's 'Hood

Go down 
+20
Sugah
Cher64
Aaroneous
MaAlet
eliseluong
Lightheart
Nonni
Simply Simful
beckylynn2109
Grykon
butterflyunion
Jayce
SimEm
Caleb_71
autumnelle
Ullwera
Hunter
Astral Faery
AdriannaSimmie
soloaris
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mac

mac

Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 4:28 pm

Just a quick update: Toni's Hailey has found love - I added the actor Stephen Fry to my 'hood and selected his attributes very carefully! They have three bolts Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 508493 and are now living together. For more details, see the posting here.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 Snapshot_7d9d89e9_7d9e80db

Meanwhile Heli and Brandon Fish are enjoying their new seaside home along with their little boy Hamilton. A romantic dinner for two with the ocean roaring outside
Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 HeliBrandon

And barely 12 hours on this site: Ari's Serena (Popularity/Scorpio Music/Dance) and Katia (Knowledge/Gemini Fitness/Fitness) are sharing a row house and are here entertaining Jen's Shanti Adrian and Derek Hough. I'll be playing Katia with quite an "edge" - seems appropriate
Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 Snapshot_9da12d1c_9da176ff

Looking forward to adding Sugah's Scottish lassie Arabel Wallace (my handle isn't 'mac' for nothing! laughin )
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 6:55 pm

Quote :
Here they're caressing hands during a romantic dinner "I wouldn't pull your hand away too quickly, Yvette!"
She asked him for an engagement. Um... There's this problem about the ring.

What would be a collective noun for a group of pirates??? A "Parrrrrrty" of pirates?

I was telling a RL colleague of mine who has a 4 yr old and a 6 mo old about "smart milk". So she asked "Where do I get it????" Don't we wish!

Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 448283 Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 683951

Heli and Yvette are GORGEOUS in game! Stunning Sims!
I'm lovin' that romantic dinner for two with the great ocean view. Niiiiice!

Quote :
Looking forward to adding Sugah's Scottish lassie Arabel Wallace (my handle isn't 'mac' for nothing!)

YAY! I am really looking forward to seeing Arabel in your game, Mac. Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 881668

Fun stuff! I remain inspired to add some celebrity Sims to my new hood Aurora Cay. Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 940149

ThanksforSharing Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 692371

PS Did you see my post suggesting Ewan McGregor for Arabel since Sean Connery is taken, Mac? Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 738528

Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 12:36 pm

Ewan McGregor met Arabel Wallace and they hit it off (by design) with three bolts! She's Knowledge/Pisces Science/Science and he's Knowledge/Scorpio Athletic/Fitness
They had to choose between the regular dance steps or the smustle. No Highland Fling, not even a Lindsay (sic) Hop. Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 97206
Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 Snapshot_3da56e3e_bdaa5e93

You're proposing to me, Mr. Man... and just what do you have in mind???
Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 Snapshot_3da56e3e_bdaa796b

I love making my sims happy! sunny
Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 Snapshot_3da56e3e_1daa79a1

This could be the start of something beautiful... Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 508493
Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 Snapshot_3da56e3e_5daa7a0a

Yup! (Oops... Aye!) Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 28795
Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 Snapshot_3da56e3e_7daa777d
Back to top Go down
Jayce

Jayce

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 6:41 am

Cap'n Mac, I'm overjoyed to see all this tartan! laughin

Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 461171

Quote :
You're proposing to me, Mr. Man... and just what do you have in mind???

Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 363286

Well, seeing as Ewan's a Scorpio and, ahem, "athletic" he's just speaking his mind! laughin
Those thought-bubbles are not random in the slightest, either... Arabel is utterly goregous!
And Hailey! Stunning!
Serena and Shanti... don't get me started! droolin

wow!

Seriously, Mac, some of the most stunning ladies in all simdom manage to find their way into your hood! Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 508493

It's lovely to see Brandon and Heli again. I'm looking forward to seeing young Hamilton's eventual foray into the world of politics, too.
As for all this tartan (I confess to owning a kilt in my clan tartan and having semi-reasonable-enough legs to pull it off laughin ), I can't help but wonder if we'll be hearing bag-pipes at a wedding?
Perhaps a "wee bairn" in the future? laughin
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 7:46 am

Jayce wrote:
Seriously, Mac, some of the most stunning ladies in all simdom manage to find their way into your hood!

Courtesy of Sugah, Toni, Jen, Adrianna, SimEm, and BeckyLynn! Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 508493 Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 558785 Is this a great site, or what??? Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 954246

And I'm still waiting for some of your lovely ladies... Especially Georgia! wow! (Even Maikki thought she was special - just as long as my sim doesn't end up with her! laughin )

(More will be coming later today - I'm setting up an Arts and Literature commune with Joplin, Quinn, Kendra, and April) Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 765640
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 4:14 pm

I wasn't originally going to include Joplin in my 'hood, but Toni's enthusiasm for her changed my mind. She's Knowledge/Pisces Artist/Arts and I installed her in Bluewater Village - one of two shopping districts I use as overflow - and also a site for seaside houses.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 JoplinPainting

She soon met Kendra Nevis (another creation of Toni's, and also an artist)
Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 JoplinKendraBackrub

They've hit it off very well, indeed!
Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 JoplinKendraBlownKiss

But then, Kendra was a friend of Quinn Astrid and the penny dropped...

Here is a dinner meeting hosted by Joplin in which the Bluewater Art and Literature Society was formed. Joplin had a moment of panic affraid with five guests coming for dinner and an empty fridge. See my post on fridges here. But she called for a delivery and all turned out well.
Here are: Emily's Octavia (she's really a lawyer but has a Lit/Film hobby and is engaged to Peter) Toni's April (Poet/Lit) Ari's Quinn (Creative Writing/Lit) Jen's Peter (Artist/Arts) Toni's Kendra (Artist/Arts) and Joplin (Artist/Arts)

Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 ArtandLiteratureSociety

I had moved Brandon,Heli, and Hamilton Fish into Emerald Cove, but they really rattled around in that huge house, so I moved them to Crystal Cove and have set up Emerald Cove as an Artist's/Writer's Commune. April, Kendra, Quinn, and Joplin have moved in - mostly, they have 2 bolts with each other. Peter is engaged to Octavia and they have their own house. Also in the neighborhood are Monet VanDeKamp (CreativeWriting/Lit) living with her partner Chantal Fourier and next door is Paul McCartney - still smarting from being dumped by Sugah (Music/Music). Emerald Cove (thank you Toni) is perfect since there are four big bedrooms on the second floor. For those of you who know it, I did change the doorway in a small second floor room from being an annex to a bedroom to opening onto the hall and turning it into a bathroom.

I've moved this lot to my very next page and will be playing it as soon as I finish my current spreadsheet page. (Joplin will get an extra winter)
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 9:44 am

Around 10 days ago, I set up an Artists/Writers Commune. I finally got around to playing it. Here, three of the new residents are welcomed to the neighborhood. At the near side of the table are neighbors Sir Paul McCartney, an NPC sim, and Heli Fish wow! At the far end are April William, Joplin Christopher, and Quinn Astrid. Kendra Nevis was at work.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 CommuneVisitorsLunch

The following morning, Kendra fixed blueberry pancakes for her housemates for breakfast. You will notice that except for Kendra, they're all wearing the same PJs. Those are the "Mariposa Brown" jammies by Sugah (found in La Petite Boutique). I didn't realize just how much I'd used them. Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 881668 April and Joplin have since visited the store to get new PJs (Can't all be wearing the same, thank you very much! verklempt )
Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 ConnuneBreakfast

One of the front bedrooms didn't fit a double bed properly, so I made it the 'puter room. Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 364821 There are two each of Mr. Humble's computer and Monique's Little Sister. When not hammering away on the keyboards, the simmies can take a peek out the windows at palm trees and surf. I think that a picture window will soon be installed here. Joplin has a bedroom downstairs, the other three sims have bedrooms on the upper floor.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 Putersinparadise

Here they are, catching a few rays even in winter: Ari's Quinn (Knowledge/Pisces CreativeWriting/Literature), Toni's Kendra (Family/Cancer Artist/Arts), Toni's April (Knowledge/Pisces Poet/Literature), and Toni's Joplin (Artist/Arts)
Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 Deckchairs

Kendra is painting while Quinn is a willing model. Joplin, not quite as experienced as Kendra, is looking on for some pointers. This was a tough one to pose. I needed the walls up for a proper background, sufficient lighting, room for all the participants, and using cropping and a viewing angle to keep it all PG. Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 898330 Good result, I think.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 ArtistsModel

Updated 'puter room with big windows! Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 12612
Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 Snapshot_5d453658_3dbdfea9
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 2:38 pm

Gosh! So much to catch up on! Will do my best!

Loving the pirate couple! pirateparrot They're awesome! Well done Captain! Yvette's a looker...and I suspect she knows how to find her way around a hook. Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 226245

Great pirate paaaaarrrr-ty! Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 99672

Ha haaaaaa I adore the dramatic look on John Malkovich's face as he seranades Cameron. How perfectly Malkovich-ian!

Well done Russ! Farrah Fawcett! Hubba hubba! wow!

Congrats to Janet and Humphrey! I like that you've given him a Stephen.

A royal heir! And a boy no less! There's something terribly undignified about the future king in that helmet. Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 99672

I love that Hailey found love so quickly. And to Stephen Fry no less! He's got...um...such...'interesting' bone structure *cough*. Are they thinking of having children? verklempt

Great to see Brandon Fish make it back into your new hood (you know he's my Kyle's dad in my game. Just with different hair, and I think a different eye colour).

Ewan and Arabel are the perfect couple! Nice match!

My redheads!!!!!! Oh how lovely to see Kendra and Joplin come to life. They seem very cozy. Are they an item, or just super friendly? Oooooooo.......and they're friends with April! Oh, I'm so excited! I made them all to contribute here and have not added them to my hood yet. It's wonderful to see them! Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 367799

Glad you sorted out the Great Pajama Debacle! How embarassing! laughin

Those bathing suits are hotter than hot! You do have a flair for fashion Sir! Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 12612

Great view from the computer room. I'm ready to move in! Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 12612

Well that was great fun! Back to work now! Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 621122

Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 8:33 am

ilikefishfood wrote:
My redheads!!!!!! Oh how lovely to see Kendra and Joplin come to life. They seem very cozy. Are they an item, or just super friendly? Oooooooo.......and they're friends with April!

Are you ready for this??? All of the sims in the commune have 2 bolts with each other, no problem, but...

Kendra and April have 3 bolts, and...
Joplin and April have 3 bolts! verklempt
Kendra and Joplin only have 2 bolts with each other. Of course all this can change as they gain abilities, we just might have a 3-way 3-bolt triangle! affraid

And poor Quinn, only 2 bolts with anyone... Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 729422

ilikefishfood wrote:
Those bathing suits are hotter than hot! You do have a flair for fashion Sir!

They're really subdued compared to what's out there! affraid

ilikefishfood wrote:
Great view from the computer room. I'm ready to move in!

I just might duplicate Emerald Cove and move Toni and Kostos out of the Nevis Beach House.

BTW, for all of those lots - and sims... Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 558785
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 11:58 am

mac wrote:
Are you ready for this??? All of the sims in the commune have 2 bolts with each other, no problem, but...

Kendra and April have 3 bolts, and...
Joplin and April have 3 bolts! verklempt
Kendra and Joplin only have 2 bolts with each other. Of course all this can change as they gain abilities, we just might have a 3-way 3-bolt triangle!

And poor Quinn, only 2 bolts with anyone... Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 729422

Well this is sure gonna make for some interesting times in that household! laughin Can't wait to see how that all turns out! sunny

mac wrote:
I just might duplicate Emerald Cove and move Toni and Kostos out of the Nevis Beach House.

It I can have a say in this decision *cough* I'm quite partial to The Aries...It is a modern design though, so I'd totally understand if it doesn't fit into your neighbourhood.

However, if you like the design of Emerald Cove with all the arches and stuff, I can build you a new house in that style to your specifications. I just need to know:

How many bedrooms you'd like
How many bathrooms
Separate living-dining, or an open concept?
Pool?

Your wish is my command.
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 12:11 pm

ilikefishfood wrote:
It I can have a say in this decision *cough* I'm quite partial to The Aries

I think I already have The Aries in my 'hood and will be moving Toni and Kostos there. The main reason for mentioning moving them to Emerald Cove was the possibility of putting a window wall in the front room. But the Aries has lots of glass and windows so that will do just fine! Emerald Cove is perfect for the artsy commune, though!

You might take a peek at this glass house on MTS, though - sort of interesting. I've put it just off the beach so that its residents can have a great view - just as long as they don't throw stones! Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 97206
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 1:15 pm

I did notice that glass house too. Interesting, but a so very open! The first thing I did was look at the floor plan to ensure that the bathrooms were enclosed! laughin What?!!! These are important considerations! Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 99672

I have an architect friend whose house is perched on top of a very high hill overlooking the capital waaaaay below and then the sea beyond. In the master bathroom, the toilet faces a floor to ceiling window! So you sit on the toilet and there's a wall of glass in front of you. affraid

It's a spectacular view, and no one can see from that height. It's a very weird and yet oddly liberating experience.
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 1:30 pm

ilikefishfood wrote:
It's a very weird and yet oddly liberating experience.

Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 97206 Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 448283
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 1:55 pm

Mac, how wonderful to see Arabel (and with Ewan MacGregor no less Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 738528 ) in your game!
They look so happy (and well matched) together. I love you

Quote :
You will notice that except for Kendra, they're all wearing the same PJs. Those are the "Mariposa Brown" jammies by Sugah (found in La Petite Boutique). I didn't realize just how much I'd used them. April and Joplin have since visited the store to get new PJs (Can't all be wearing the same, thank you very much! )

How flattering!
It must mean you really like them, Mac, and that means so much to me.
Your support is much appreciated. Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 817176

Unfortunately, there are only 5 Perfectly Pretty PJs currently at La Petite Boutique. I have been meaning to make more of them, since I do so love that mesh and many of my Sims wear those jammies, too.
Don't know if you've seen the other little set of PJs I've done HERE?
Next year, I hope to focus on beefing up La Petite Boutique, as time allows. Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 266736

I love the puter room with all the gorgeous big windows. Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 21650

And is that my Travertine tile I see on the patio where the bathing beauties are schmoozing and sunning?

WOOOOOHOOOO! dancintrio

I always enjoy seeing your Sim antics, Mac.

ThanksforSharing

Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 9:25 am

Jen's Phillip (Fortune/Aries Business/Tinkering) met a new neighbor - the lovely Claire Danes - and they really seem to be hitting it off. Probably moving in together soon wow! She likes formal and cologne which is why he's all tarted up.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 PhillipClaire

I'm starting up Sugah's house again. I decided to get Crystal Sugah a pet - mainly to give her some more activities - training a dog, etc. since she's way ahead on learning skills. Honey Sugah is an elderly female golden retriever Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 74257 and has made herself quite at home. Crystal's already trained her to come and to not chew the furniture. (Sorry Sugah, Honey is Crystal's pet - maybe there'll be a Reesi one day! laughin )
Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 CrystalHoney

Lady Sugah, who's about to achieve the top level in the Sims2 Creator career, brought Lady Hunter home with her - 2 bolts! and good friends already (doh!) Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 817176 Honey's in the background - and I think that she'll be allowed on the furniture
Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 SugahHunterDog

Sugah still needed to get to the top of the mechanical skill to get to the top of her career. It was late at night - she studied to Honey while Honey slept to her
Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 StudyingPlusDog
Back to top Go down
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 11:53 am

mac wrote:
This was a tough one to pose. I needed the walls up for a proper background, sufficient lighting, room for all the participants, and using cropping and a viewing angle to keep it all PG.

BOOOoooo! Down with censorship! lol Nice hood you got going here, I need to go back and do some catch up in here...gee I feel so overwhelmed at times...there is just so much here to catch up on. lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9787062/1/Future-s-Past
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 4:28 pm

Grykon wrote:
BOOOoooo! Down with censorship!

I'm with you... My sims don't have any dithering when nude. Just what's wrong with a bit of reality, anyway! Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 971462 I also use "Paint Still Life" for some artistic portraits. But I can see Sugah's point about the PG requirement in posts.

Meanwhile... Still in Lady Sugah's household...

Crystal had her first kiss... Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 508493 No guy in particular, but it was time to experiment! laughin
Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 CrystalFirstKiss

Ulli came home with Sugah when Sugah achieved the highest level in Sims 2 Creator. (Since it's not a Maxis standard, Sugah has to get to the top in all 7 skills to get platinum). Sugah, Ulli, and Crystal had dinner to celebrate. Keanu was off at work (and came home as a Space Pirate Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 28795 )
Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 SugahUlliCrystalDinner

One of the best and funniest animations in all of Sim 2 is teaching a pet to play dead - the histrionics of the teacher and the pet's reaction. To whoever created this... Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 461171
Crystal is teaching Honey to play dead and poor Honey is checking Crystal out - "Mommy! Are you all right?? Whimper! Whine!"
Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 CrystalTeachingPlayDead
Back to top Go down
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 4:50 pm

mac wrote:

Grykon wrote:
BOOOoooo! Down with censorship!

I'm with you... My sims don't have any dithering when nude. Just what's wrong with a bit of reality, anyway! Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 971462 I also use "Paint Still Life" for some artistic portraits. But I can see Sugah's point about the PG requirement in posts.

Meanwhile... Still in Lady Sugah's household...

Crystal had her first kiss... Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 508493 No guy in particular, but it was time to experiment! laughin

One of the best and funniest animations in all of Sim 2 is teaching a pet to play dead - the histrionics of the teacher and the pet's reaction. To whoever created this... Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 461171
Crystal is teaching Honey to play dead and poor Honey is checking Crystal out - "Mommy! Are you all right?? Whimper! Whine!"

hehe Yea, I don't blame Sugah, never know who is checking out what out...better safe then sorry!

I love first kisses in game! And I can hardly wait for pets to get here...looking forward to checking the pets and stuff out!

Last edited by Grykon on Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 3:02 pm

Way back here Peeta Mellark was romancing Jen, but I decided to waylay him with Lydia Shahan, an NPC sim. Well... Then I reactivated Katniss Everdeen! Although their relationship in the stories became somewhat difficult, I had designed them to have 3 bolts. When they finally got together... You are so doomed, little man! "What on earth were you thinking? That little hussy Lydia Shahan? No way! (BTW, that's the most evil grin Muahaha I've ever seen in the Sims and it inspired this whole sequence! laughin )
Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 KatnissReadyToPounce

A graphic joke here or there will get him thinking laughin
Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 KatnissDirtyJoke

And if he still doesn't get the point...
Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 KatnissJumpsIntoArms

That evening she gets all tarted up... It's not even a contest!
Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 KatnissCaressesHands

But Katniss, being a woman of action, takes no chances!
Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 KatnissProposes

The following morning, he cooks her a breakfast of Waffles Pecans and Apples. I think he's well and truly hooked! Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 508493
Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 PeetaBlowsKiss

And when he got home from work, she had ordered brand new femmy PJs!
Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 Snapshot_3c933c81_1dd8ca94

BTW, Katniss is Knowledge/Scorpio HungerGamesFugitive/Nature and Peeta's Knowledge/Pisces Culinary/Cuisine

Last edited by mac on Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 3:21 pm

Hmmmmmmm....not sure how I feel about Katniss. She seems at worst calculating, and at best pushy. But some men are just so weak when it comes to a well dramatized saucy joke! Rolling Eyes

Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 99672

Love the Honey sequences above, and how lovely to see Sugah and Ulli hanging out! Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 366915
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 10:14 pm

I agree. Very cool to see Ulli and Sugah dining together. What fun!

Crystal teaching Honey to roll over is hilarious. Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 128862 They definitely should add a Reesi to the family one day.
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 7:14 am

SimEm wrote:
Crystal teaching Honey to roll over is hilarious.

Actually, it's "play dead", and the fun is in the actions of the human doing the teaching! laughin
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 8:17 am

Just a quick update... I always need more men in my 'hood. The ratio gets waaaay out of bounds thanks to all the lovelies posted in the Modeling Agency/Sim Beauties/Sim of the Month Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 508493 (thank you all very much, anyway Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 243713 ). Then I remembered that in my old 'hood I used to have Will Wright (the inspired creator of the Sim Cities and Sims1 and Sims 2 but not, alas, Sims 3). Here he is, enjoying his new home - 2 Chrysanthemum Circle. I've changed the kitchen and the bedroom a bit but left everything else. Thank you AvisSims! Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 558785
Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 Snapshot_3de58f53_bde59237

Will is Knowledge/Pisces and will have the career Sims2 Creator with a hobby of Games (doh)

Among the first to welcome Will was none other than Lady Sugah, who lived just around the corner. She became his first friend. He's a Sims 2 Creator at level 1 (Bodyshop Newbie) while she's at level 10 (Site Administrator) Hmmm..... Just how do they know? laughin
Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 Snapshot_3de58f53_9de5f73c

Merry Christmas, everybody! fightinpirate (If I can't find a Santa emoticon, I'll just have to make do with a pirate! Arrrr!)

Last edited by mac on Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 12:51 pm

Pirate Santa for the win! Merry Christmas Mac and everyone else! I know the feeling about needing more males in the game...I actually made a new one the other day to test with...*shhhhh* I actually tried some make up on him to bring out the skin tone! lol The first thing I noticed is, we need eye lash makeup that is more for men and not these long sexy things for women...hehe
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 8:39 am

Robert Downey, Jr. (Popularity/Aries Adventurer/Fitness) was adventurous enough to propose to Ari's Cammi (Popularity/Gemini Military/Fitness) and she accepted. She's one tough lady, but he thinks (ital. mine) he can handle her laughin
Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 RobertDowneyCammi

David Tennant (aka Dr. Who - Knowledge/Virgo Science/Tinkering) and Ari's Lenora (Knowledge/Cancer Medicine/Science) were quietly married in their own home (just the two of them). Lenora's now a specialist and no longer rides around Simsville in the ambulance. Significant reduction in hypochondria in the Simsville male population, but they're now coming down with ailments related to her specialty - whatever that is... Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 97206
Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 DavidLenora

I reactivated Gerard Depardieu and Audrey Tautou from my previous 'hood. They're both Culinary/Cuisine - two French cooks in the making! He (source unknown) is quite a caricature, she's Regina's Sophie Neveu (played by Audrey Tautou). Alas, Regina's superb celeb sims seem to no longer be available. I changed the hairstyle to a waifish "do". In my previous 'hood I had Gerard married to Angelina Jolie and was taken to task on MTS2 for pairing them (beauty and beast, I guess) I'm really not into sim eugenics and am looking forward with interest - and maybe a little curiosity - to their offspring!
Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 GerardAudreyBackrub

A bit of a snuggle... That's a dress by Ari by the way... Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 243713
Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 GerardAudreySnuggle

And then an engagement. They're engaged, but not yet living together, and no woohoo yet, either.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 GerardAudreyEngagement

After seeing the windows facing the sea at the artists' commune, Toni had to have the same! droolin So I downloaded Aries and put it in right next door to the commune. Toni and Kostos moved out of their more humble Nevis Abode into this new house. It's huge, and they're, for the moment, only living in half of it.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 ToniKostosNewHouse

Here's Toni, suitably attired for the location, even though it's (theoretically) winter. She's working on her first novel: Sim-marillion.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 ToniAtPuter

When she gets writers' block, she meditates on the waves - especially during a tropical night...
Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 ToniWatchingwaves

The good news - Toni and Kostos have their dream home by the sea. The bad news - they had to borrow 30K simoleans to afford it and have furnished their new castle only sparingly.
The good news - and thanks to Monique's Hacked Computer, Delphy gave them 10K simoleans and Hysterical Paroxysim gave them 5K (all she could afford). Since Toni had arrived early (and separately) to the 'hood and the hacked computer only allowed donations to acquaintances, none of her buddies at Sugah's place (not even mac) were able to contribute. Beren Erchamion and Luthien Tinuviel - who were so pleased that Toni was retelling their story - wanted to contribute as well but weren't able to do so for the same reason Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 729422 These gifts plus Toni's and Kostos' bonuses have reduced the loan to 8K simoleans. Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 7255 When Toni sells her novel, it should make another big dent in the mortgage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mac's 'Hood
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next