Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Mac's 'Hood

Go down 
+20
Sugah
Cher64
Aaroneous
MaAlet
eliseluong
Lightheart
Nonni
Simply Simful
beckylynn2109
Grykon
butterflyunion
Jayce
SimEm
Caleb_71
autumnelle
Ullwera
Hunter
Astral Faery
AdriannaSimmie
soloaris
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

Mac's 'Hood - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 37 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 6:01 pm

Oh, it's just lovely seeing Gibson and Rona together! Mac's 'Hood - Page 37 12612

I agree with all you've said about the lack of proper transitions for adults.  I've got a huuuge collection of character lines, eye bags and assorted wrinkles of varying degrees, so I can age my simmies more realistically.  I also have regular coloured hair and facial hair for elder simmies, so when they do reach that age, I can have yet another phase.  It makes things much more interesting.
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Tale of Genni   Mac's 'Hood - Page 37 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 9:47 pm

Now for the tale of Genni... No  No not, The Tale of Genji - the purple prose of Lady Murasaki. The tale of Genni!
The two Genni brothers, Vincent and Guido pictured here are the twin boys of Marcello Genni and Cara Genni
Vincent is a budding scientist, out of university he's already a science teacher, and Guido is all athlete, currently an MVP on his local team. They couldn't be more different
Mac's 'Hood - Page 37 GenniBrothers_zps90d8ae5e

Here's most of the family... From the left: Marcello ( Mac's 'Hood - Page 37 243713 Jen) - he's a Space Pirate, his brother Nico (also  Mac's 'Hood - Page 37 243713 Jen) - Nico is Chief of Staff at Simsville hospital. He's married to Sandra Bullock - chief of staff at a nearby hospital. They have a daughter Angelique, who's an up and coming athlete. Next to Nico is Giada (yet again  Mac's 'Hood - Page 37 243713 Jen) - She's a sister to Marcello and Nico. Then Cara, (creator reference lost) - Marcello's wife and mom to Vincent and Guido, finally Ginni Genni, Giada's daughter - a future dancer and about to go to university. Obviously Guido takes after his dad and Vincent takes after his uncle Nico.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 37 GenniFamily_zps440ee6cb

Guido has managed to get 3 bolts with Ari's  Mac's 'Hood - Page 37 243713 Katia. She's all into fitness and it took quite a man to get her!
Mac's 'Hood - Page 37 GuidoKatia_zpsc459f15e

Vincent is just starting something with chemistry teacher Daria Machado (Toni  Mac's 'Hood - Page 37 367799)  - just one bolt but hoping there will be more chemistry to come...  Mac's 'Hood - Page 37 508493  Brother Guido, having spent the afternoon jogging then falling into bed without a shower, roused himself out of bed in his grubby PJs to join them for dinner. Thanks Bro!  Mac's 'Hood - Page 37 971462
Mac's 'Hood - Page 37 GenniBrothersDaria_zpsc724280c

Jen - thank you sooo much for Marcello, Nico, and Giada. Ari, Katia is just one of the lovely ladies you've contributed. We miss both of you!
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 37 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 12:36 am

Vincent and Dario are so cute together!

Yes, I wish EA had made another age between adult and elder also! I love you
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 37 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:35 pm

Mac wrote:
Brother Guido, having spent the afternoon jogging then falling into bed without a shower, roused himself out of bed in his grubby PJs to join them for dinner. Thanks Bro!

laughin

Guido and Katia seem to have some serious chemistry, and Vincent and Daria look sweet together.
Back to top Go down
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 37 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 2:36 pm

Ewww...Guido! nasty!
Mac's 'Hood - Page 37 99672
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9787062/1/Future-s-Past
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 37 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 10:31 am

I wanted to make sure I had enough time to review all of your Mac's 'Hood game antics and respond properly (since my last visit to your thread), Captain.
Please forgive my delay in returning!  Mac's 'Hood - Page 37 100574

I love the pic of Gillian, Ethan and Natalia all practicing ballet together.
Congrats to Damien & Carolyn on their marriage and the birth of their daughter Kitty.
Sweet pic of Carolyn smooching her wee one.
Congrats to Rohan & Clarissa and Benjamin & Anna and Sean Bean & Blossom and Fred & Shirley and Gibson & Rona (whew!!!) on their engagements.
Congrats to pirates Miranda and Brendan (aka Lafitte) on their wedding and the birth of their daughter Svetlana.
I enjoyed their wedding photos and was pleased to see their special event took place @ Cher's Kingfisher! Mac's 'Hood - Page 37 21650
Congrats to Jeremy & Ruth on their wedding. Her wedding gown was lovely.
Ginny Genni DID turn out to be a natural beauty, didn't she?

Love is sure in the air in Mac's 'Hood. Ooooh la la! I love you

Quote :
"How do you tell the bride at a pirate wedding?"  "I don't know, how do you tell the bride at a pirate wedding???"  "She's the one with the rhinestones on her eye patch!"

Dr. Sandra Bullock didn't seem to notice - even when he had his hand in her breakfast plate.

I don't know what it is about the Champagne, it always seems to attract wedding crashers.

Mac's 'Hood - Page 37 683951

Special congrats goes out to Sugah's Kane and his fiancée Lily and Sugah's Crystal and her fiancé Thomas on their engagements.
Yaaaaaay! Grandbabies for Sugah!!!  dancintrio

Cher wrote:
I think Helen Mirren has possibly been one of the most interesting and gorgeous women at every stage of her acting career.

She IS a knockout, Cher! I agree! Just gorgeous!  I love you

Oh, dear.
Unfortunately, I have run out of time, Mac. I hope to return later today, but my grandgirl should be here shortly,
so I must get offline now and prepare for Nana's Day Care to be in session!

ThanksforSharing Mac's 'Hood - Page 37 461171
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 37 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 10:52 am

Sugah wrote:
Nana's Day Care

Mac's 'Hood - Page 37 461171

Lucky Baylee! blinkinhearts

Lucky Sugah! blinkinhearts

(Lucky Reesi! Mac's 'Hood - Page 37 74257  blinkinhearts)

Lots of pairing up going on in my 'hood. Andrew Garfield ( Mac's 'Hood - Page 37 881668  to Cleotopia on TSR) and Sharron (adapted from Princess Labcat  Mac's 'Hood - Page 37 243713 ) have moved in together
Mac's 'Hood - Page 37 AndrewGarfieldSharronHall_zpsacxg8wxs

Tamino Woodfae (the son of Ari's self-sim  Mac's 'Hood - Page 37 243713 and celeb Patrick Swayze) and Penny Connery (daughter of Hunter's Trinity and celeb Sean Connery) are engaged. I love the brown streak in her hair - same as her mom's.  
Mac's 'Hood - Page 37 TaminowoodfaePennyConneryEngaged_zpsimq7r7ek

As are Samuel Sparrow, son of Jack Sparrow and a budding pirate and Heather Huffington ( Mac's 'Hood - Page 37 243713 Caleb)
Mac's 'Hood - Page 37 SamuelSparrowHeatherHuffingtonEngaged_zpsoqvi4d2b

And Pete Varner  (son of celeb Brittany Murphy and Simem's Logan Varner  Mac's 'Hood - Page 37 243713 and the celeb Taylor Swift by wickedpoppies on MTS2)
Mac's 'Hood - Page 37 VarnerSwiftEngagement_zpsuaf5iajj

Gavin Potter (the son of BeckyLynn's Vanessa  Mac's 'Hood - Page 37 243713 and the celeb Harry Potter) wasn't finding any love  No not even any friends  No . Then Jennifer Love Hewitt ( Mac's 'Hood - Page 37 881668 to imaginarynight on MTS2) showed up with three bolts! More on her later.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 37 GavinPotterJenniferLoveHewitt_zpsdy6rala2

Ulli's  Mac's 'Hood - Page 37 243713 Benjamin May and Anna Lisica ( Mac's 'Hood - Page 37 881668 to Lisica 02 on TSR) are married and have a little one on the way.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 37 BenjaminMayAnnaLisicaMarriage_zpsee8xpbny

Birdgurl's Clarissa and Rohan Erchamion (son of star-crossed lovers in Silmarillion) are married. He took her surname "Bird"
Mac's 'Hood - Page 37 ClarissaRohanMarried_zpswufexb3k

Ben Nevis, the adopted son of Toni's  Mac's 'Hood - Page 37 243713  Kendra and Ari's  Mac's 'Hood - Page 37 243713 Quinn and Ari's Lani have moved in together
Mac's 'Hood - Page 37 BenNevisLaniWoodson_zpstmafy7kl

Meanwhile, in the Weasley tribe, daughter Ginny has turned into a rather serious child, and her brother and Toni (daughter of the Broadswood-Smythes) have a little girl, Rhiannon
Mac's 'Hood - Page 37 GinnyWeasleyAndParents_zpscpadjtlc
Mac's 'Hood - Page 37 RhiannonWeasley_zpsyqc2lych

Ruth is the daughter of Ari's Zoe and Brendan (both by Ari  Mac's 'Hood - Page 37 558785 - and her sims do make beautiful babies) and Jeff Gique (son of Ari's Jeremy and celeb Jennifer Grey). Don't tell maikkij  Mac's 'Hood - Page 37 971462 , but she is the loveliest sim I've ever seen, and Jeff just beat me to her!  verklempt Here she is with her new daughter Georgina, both in a tender moment and when Georgina became a child. That's Jennifer Love Hewitt helping them celebrate.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 37 RuthGeorginaAster1_zpssc1j7ljyMac's 'Hood - Page 37 GeorginaAsterBirthday_zpsg8gdefc9  

On a whim I started the Ottomas family (one of the canned families provided by EA). They are: Granny Dora holding Tommy, Peter and Samantha (holding Odile), and Sharla and David in front. I'm very thankful for Dora and keep feeding her "green stuff". She's doing most of the babysitting and training toddler skills. 7 Sims! Three-ring-circus to play!  bluwhew!
Mac's 'Hood - Page 37 Ottomas%20Family1_zpsx2onnhxv

Ulli's German Inspired Old Villa Mac's 'Hood - Page 37 367799  is just perfect for the thundering herd and yes, granny's in the attic! Mac's 'Hood - Page 37 827319 Mac's 'Hood - Page 37 97206
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 37 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 4:52 pm

Mac, I just responded to your PM and am so excited!
Thank you for sharing the blessed event with me. Mac's 'Hood - Page 37 508493
(Won't blow it for the rest of your Mac's 'Hood readers. Mums the word.  Mac's 'Hood - Page 37 422794 )

Okay, when last I got caught up in this thread, I left off with the handsome twins, Vincent and Guido (sons of Jen's verrrrry snackolicious Marcello) ...

I bet Guido and Katia, if they settle down and have bambini, will have some goooooorgeous babies!

Quote :
Brother Guido, having spent the afternoon jogging then falling into bed without a shower, roused himself out of bed in his grubby PJs to join them for dinner. Thanks Bro!  Mac's 'Hood - Page 37 971462 ...

Don't tell maikkij, but she is the loveliest sim I've ever seen ...

Quote :
Jen ... Ari ... We miss both of you!

Mac's 'Hood - Page 37 357604

Congrats to the many couples who are engaged, married and/or are having babies in your very busy neighborhood, Mac.
Have you told us the actual name of your 'hood? If so, I've forgotten.  Mac's 'Hood - Page 37 62525

I look forward to learning how the Ottomas family and their 3 ring circus ( Mac's 'Hood - Page 37 85797 ) are doing in Ulli's German Inspired Old Villa!

Btw, Anna Lisica looks like quite an exotic beauty (from her profile image).
I look forward to seeing what her and Benjamin's little ones look like.

Quote :
...both by Ari   - and her sims do make beautiful babies...

Upon reading about all of the many Sims you have downloaded from Sugah's Place, I've come upon a neat idea, Captain.
An idea which you, in particular, and some of our other beloved forum family members, have inspired.
Tell me what you think...

We could start a thread called the Sugah's Place Offspring Project.
(Many moons ago, about 5 years back, Hunter and Nonni were going to start one at Basic. That's where I got the idea for the name.  Mac's 'Hood - Page 37 940149 )

In that section, folks who have downloaded Sims from Sugah's Place can share images of what (our paired) Sim models' offspring looks like.
We could share generations of descendants, taking it as far as the Simmer cares to go (eventually).

I rather like the idea myself! Mac's 'Hood - Page 37 584675

ThanksforSharing
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 37 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 6:25 pm

Sugah wrote:
Tell me what you think... We could start a thread called the Sugah's Place Offspring Project.

I like the idea! I don't know how structured you'd want it. It would be interesting to post pics of mom and dad and offspring together, perhaps giving in text the lineage of the parents.

A lot of my offspring are now adults. Babies, toddlers, and even children don't give the real impression of how the sim will turn out (Simone Broadswood-Smythe - see page 21 of this thread) is a perfect example. Maybe limit the offspring shown to teens, YA, and adults. See what other feedback you get on this. (And just maybe there might be a better place than this thread to solicit the feedback)
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 37 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 9:56 am

Lovely pairings and offspring Mac! Enjoyed seeing all of the new families! I love you
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 37 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 1:06 pm

Quote :
I like the idea! I don't know how structured you'd want it. It would be interesting to post pics of mom and dad and offspring together, perhaps giving in text the lineage of the parents.
See what other feedback you get on this. (And just maybe there might be a better place than this thread to solicit the feedback)

Excellent!
Thank you for the feedback, Mac.
I appreciate it. I think I will take this up with our forum members in the Q & A section.

Mac's 'Hood - Page 37 367799

Added later @ 4:30 pm:
Captain, I went ahead and posted the proposal for our SP Offspring Project HERE. Mac's 'Hood - Page 37 344738
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 37 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 12:36 pm

Sugah wrote:
I enjoyed their wedding photos and was pleased to see their special event took place @ Cher's Kingfisher!

Oh my, I'm an idiot! I was so focused on the Sims that I never even registered the location. Thank you so much for using that lot, Mac!

Mac wrote:
I love the brown streak in her hair

It's quite striking; I really like it.

Quote :
she is the loveliest sim I've ever seen

Ruth is indeed beautiful.  Mac's 'Hood - Page 37 12612

I have Ulli's villa in my hood, too, though I don't have any Sims in it yet.

Lots of love in the air in Mac's Hood. Mac's 'Hood - Page 37 74257
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 37 EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 3:13 pm

Lady Sugah and Keanu Reeves have had two children. First there was Crystal Sugah, then Kane Sugah. Now both of them are grown up and through university and grandchildren for Sugah have either arrived or are on the way. The younger of the siblings, Kane, married Lily Potter, the daughter of Harry Potter and BeckyLynn's Vanessa  Mac's 'Hood - Page 37 243713
Mac's 'Hood - Page 37 KaneLilyWedding_zpsglzvo910

After their very intimate wedding, the couple had a very intimate dance together. "Who needs music?"  Mac's 'Hood - Page 37 508493
Mac's 'Hood - Page 37 KaneLilyCloseDance_zpsuviqhxre

And a wedding dinner - just the two of them. BTW, Kane is Popularity/Pisces and Athletic(8)/Sports and Lily is Popularity/Aries and Music(5)/Music
Mac's 'Hood - Page 37 KaneLilyWeddingDinner_zpsrp6fdjsd

They relaxed a bit before heading off to
Mac's 'Hood - Page 37 KaneLilyRelaxing_zpsstovhggp

A cuddle, and then some! Later on, Lily presented Kane with Sugah's first grandchild - Baylee Sugah. No pics yet (babies are generic)
Mac's 'Hood - Page 37 KaneLilyPreWooHoo_zpskenfluvz

Meanwhile Crystal Sugah found true love in Thomas Wellesley ( Mac's 'Hood - Page 37 243713 Toni). They were married with a rather distracted ringbearer, Honey
Mac's 'Hood - Page 37 CrystalThomasWedding_zpsrzrd4tgx

They had a wedding dinner by their twosies. Crystal Knowledge/Aries is at the top of the Culinary career with a hobby of fitness and Thomas Knowledge/Taurus is Military(doh)(5)/Cuisine. He's sure to appreciate her cooking talent, as he did here
Mac's 'Hood - Page 37 CrystalFeedsThomas_zpshik8dahb

Then a snuggle, and sure enough, another grandchild for Sugah is on the way. If it's a girl, she'll be named "Parker" and if a boy, "Arthur" after Thomas' illustrious ancestor - Arthur Wellesley, aka the Duke of Wellington
Mac's 'Hood - Page 37 CrystalThomasPreWooHoo_zpsrgvkodt8

Last edited by mac on Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 37 EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 5:41 pm

Kane and Lily make a beautiful couple! I love that "classic dance" scenario-so sweet! Love your play on words with their names! laughin

Crystal and Thomas are so adorable! I love there wedding scene with Honey :) Who doesn't love a man in uniform? I love you
I'm sure Sugah sim is overjoyed about the grandbabies!! Mac's 'Hood - Page 37 408427
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 37 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 4:43 pm

Mac wrote:
They were married with a rather distracted ringbearer, Honey.

Mac wrote:
...and grandchildren for Sugah have either arrived or are on the way.

Yaaaaaay!!! dancintrio

Sandy wrote:
I'm sure Sugah Sim is overjoyed about the grandbabies!!

I don't know about Sugah Sim, Sandy, but REAL Sugah is excited about Sugah Sim's grandbabies! Mac's 'Hood - Page 37 97206

I love seeing the snapshots of Sugah Sim's grown children and their spouses, Mac.
Lily and Thomas (thank you, Lady T) are both gorgeous Sims.
And I'm thrilled there is already a Baylee ( I love you ) and perhaps, a Parker ( I love you ) one day, too.

Mac's 'Hood - Page 37 692371  ThankUforSharing
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 37 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 3:53 pm

Toni's Connor has been in a serious relationship with Ari's Leanne ( Mac's 'Hood - Page 37 243713 both of you!) When you have a high-voltage model like Leanne  wow! , you want to make sure of her, so Connor proposed and she accepted! Go Connor!  Mac's 'Hood - Page 37 940149
Mac's 'Hood - Page 37 LeanneAcceptsEngagement_zpsuwxzpskz

They had a quiet wedding, just the two of them
Mac's 'Hood - Page 37 LeanneConnorWedding_zpsjoofnktl

Followed by their own rather playful wedding dinner. She's at the top of the Model career (Internationally acclaimed runway model) and he's at the top of the artist career. They have a little one on the way (child of contributed sims - yaaaay!  Mac's 'Hood - Page 37 366915) Meanwhile, she's been working at a florist's bench she got and now has a Silver badge in flower arranging. They have oodles of simoleans stashed away and he'll probably keep working for a while, so they're going to move to a new house with a shop below and open a flower shop, maybe sell some of his paintings, too. Just imagine buying a bouquet from a world famous model!
Mac's 'Hood - Page 37 LeanneConnorWeddingDinner_zps3vwds9nsMac's 'Hood - Page 37 LeanneFeedsConnor_zpspkvwqy09

Morris is the son of Dean and Maikki and Loretta is the daughter of Alan Alda and a really pretty NPC sim. Alan wanted to name her "Hotlips" but mom objected strongly, so they settled on Loretta (pretty close)
Mac's 'Hood - Page 37 MorrisLorettaEngaged0_zpsij0f7ai2

Morris popped the question over dinner and she accepted!
Mac's 'Hood - Page 37 MorrisLorettaEngaged1_zpsejltavhoMac's 'Hood - Page 37 MorrisLorettaEngaged2_zpsdpxba9cu

The next morning over breakfast: "Wow!!!  blinkinhearts I had no idea!" "Neither did I!"  hubbahubba
Mac's 'Hood - Page 37 MorrisLorettaNextMorning_zpsc5pkipjn

When he got home from work he found that she had bought him an engagement present: A telescope! (Morris is Knowledge/Aries Science(5)/Science and Loretta is Knowledge/Gemini ShowBiz(7)/Sports)
Mac's 'Hood - Page 37 MorrisTelescope_zpslecqjhoi
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 37 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 5:25 pm

This just in: Dorothea Depardieu, the daughter of attractiveness-challenged Germain and Agatha, has just turned into a toddler. Not the prettiest, but not a disaster, either. Rather serious looking little critter if you ask me. Mom's blue eyes and brown hair, though. She's a Virgo - super neat and nice, very active, very serious, and very, very shy. Sometime this (RL) summer, I'll be able to post up some pics of her as a child, when the family turns up in the queue to be played for another season.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 37 Snapshot_c1a2c33e_c2133697_zpsv9lmlyn6
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 37 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 6:18 pm

Two lovely young couples!!

Mac wrote:
When he got home from work he found that she had bought him an engagement present: A telescope!

Lucky guy!!

Dorothea is pretty!! I currently have a Sim from the Mountainside Valley NH from MTS2 that had NO nose as a toddler and the thinest lips Mac's 'Hood - Page 37 99672 Now he is a YA in Uni nad he looks fine laughin

Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 37 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 7:27 am

OoOOOo I love love! Mac's 'Hood - Page 37 508493 Always so thrilled to see my simmies pop up in your hood Mac. All things considered Dorothea aren't bad lookin.' I think she'll grow into that face. Now we can only hope that she falls in love with someone who has a receding chin sunny
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 37 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 7:57 am

On popular demand - well, one person demanded - well, I was the one who demanded - I extended the playing time for the Depardieu family until Dorothea became a child. Here is the extended family. From the left, Hugh Laurie and Emma Peel, Agatha's parents, then Agatha (mom) then Germain (dad) in the blue sweater between his parents Audrey (nee Tautou) and Gerard Depardieu. Dorothea is in front. Yes she has her dad's and her granddad's big chin, but at least she was spared the big schnozz. If she inherits her mom's cheekbones she might still end up as a model, but if not, her preferred hobby is tinkering so she might end up as a classy spook like her Grandma Emma Peel (Grandma Emma Peel !?!?!?  affraid) P.S. Is it me, or is Agatha becoming prettier?
Mac's 'Hood - Page 37 DorotheaDepardieuFamily_zpsqwlawpzh

We'll have to wait a while before the family comes around again. I do tend to skip over much of the child phase and some of the teen phase - building too many skills means that they sometimes start their adult careers at levels 7 or 8. (Simone Broadswood-Smythe started out as a Medical-Specialist just out of university!) So the next round we'll see her as a teen or even a YA,
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 37 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 6:13 pm

mac wrote:
 affraid) P.S. Is it me, or is Agatha becoming prettier?

Let's not push it Mac! I think you've been playing this family too long! Mac's 'Hood - Page 37 99672 Mac's 'Hood - Page 37 97206 Mac's 'Hood - Page 37 598258 Mac's 'Hood - Page 37 99672

Great family photo though, and Dorothea is quite comely. Let's just hope she falls in love with someone with compatible features sunny

I'm kinda lovin' this family though. They're interesting~ Mac's 'Hood - Page 37 12612
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 37 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 6:57 pm

ilikefishfood wrote:
I think you've been playing this family too long! Mac's 'Hood - Page 37 99672 Mac's 'Hood - Page 37 97206 Mac's 'Hood - Page 37 598258 Mac's 'Hood - Page 37 99672

Touche!
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 37 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 7:08 pm

Mac's 'Hood - Page 37 97206
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 37 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 4:38 pm

I really like that first photo of Connor and Leanne; they seem so thrilled to be engaged.

Quote :
Morris is the son of Dean and Maikki and Loretta is the daughter of Alan Alda
As soon as I read "Alan Alda," I was thinking to myself, "Hotlips!" I can't understand why her mother objected that name. laughin

Mac wrote:
the daughter of attractiveness-challenged Germain and Agatha

Toni wrote:
Now we can only hope that she falls in love with someone who has a receding chin

Sandy wrote:
NO nose as a toddler and the thinest lips  

Oh my! I haven't had that happen. I'm glad he outgrew that awkward phase. laughin
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 37 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 4:40 pm

I really like that first photo of Connor and Leanne; they seem thrilled to be engaged.

Quote :
Morris is the son of Dean and Maikki and Loretta is the daughter of Alan Alda
As soon as I read "Alan Alda," I was thinking to myself, "Hotlips!" I can't understand why her mother objected that name. laughin

Mac wrote:
the daughter of attractiveness-challenged Germain and Agatha

Toni wrote:
Now we can only hope that she falls in love with someone who has a receding chin

Sandy wrote:
NO nose as a toddler and the thinest lips  

Oh my! I haven't had that happen. I'm glad he outgrew that awkward phase. laughin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mac's 'Hood
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next