Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Mac's 'Hood

Go down 
+20
Sugah
Cher64
Aaroneous
MaAlet
eliseluong
Lightheart
Nonni
Simply Simful
beckylynn2109
Grykon
butterflyunion
Jayce
SimEm
Caleb_71
autumnelle
Ullwera
Hunter
Astral Faery
AdriannaSimmie
soloaris
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 8:44 am

Ginny Weasley, paying for college as a pool shark ... who'da thunk? Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 97206
I love it!!!

Mac, I'm so pleased you like the little denim dress she's wearing (and the knit one I've seen on your Sims, too).
Your support means so much and I thank you.

Goodbye Ron and Nisa! Sad to see you go, but hope you enjoy your much-earned retirement. verklempt

Mac, have you ever shared images of your retirement community?
I'd like to see it. Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 12612

Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 9:21 am

Sugah wrote:
Mac, have you ever shared images of your retirement community?
I'd like to see it.  Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 12612

Not  much to see, Sugah, I just pack 'em in, 8 to a house. They're in a sub-hood, cloned from a shopping district. Since it's a sub-hood they're considered to be still participating in the main 'hood (which is the one I play).  Only 2 kinds of houses: 7 Dove and Chrysanthemum 1. Each house has a computer and a phone, so they can be emailed and called, but no other furnishings. It's just a storage area; I don't play it. The good thing is that they keep their friendships in the main 'hood, wander by quite often, although not as neighborhood welcomers, and 'come home from work' with newbies in their careers. They can be emailed, telephoned, and invited over. I could have left them in my main 'hood but it would be pretty crowded by now.

That little denim dress is really perfect for young simfemmes at univ. OTOH, I just came back from the gym at St. Thomas Univ. here in St. Paul and observed the campus fem-fauna on my walk. Dresses???  Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 553217 Skirts??? Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 553217 You gotta be kidding! verklempt
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 7:56 pm

Quote :
Each house has a computer and a phone, so they can be emailed and called...
It's just a storage area; I don't play it.

Okay, I understand your retirement community better now.
I like that idea and have actually considered it myself.
Sometimes I fall so in love with my elderly Sims, that I can't bear the idea of parting with them.
So a pleasant place for them to all reside together, even if I don't play their lot(s) would be the perfect solution. Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 21650

Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 9:30 pm

I'm following up with a brief story, this will eventually be continued in Mac's Families in the Offspring Project.
Caleb's Brandon Callahan and Elle's Jacqui were living together and got engaged. Jacqui started as a teen, then went to univ. She and Brandon are high in the artist career.
Thank you to Caleb and Elle!  Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 243713

Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 BrandonJacquiEngagement_zpsn4nnbcxr

One thing led to another and soon Jacqui was eating pregnancy foods. (Pregnancy foods were contributed by bienchen83 on MTS2 but, alas, that post is no longer available although there are other yummy foods to be downloaded. The pregnancy foods included: Farmhouse Bread with Jam and Gherkins (shown here), Farmhouse Bread with Hazelnut Spread and Gherkins, Schnitzel with Vanilla Ice Cream, and Pickled Herring with Watermelon. Yummy!!!  Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 46579
Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 JacquiPregnancyFoods_zpsmjdraegd

They had a quiet wedding, which was probably a good thing since her gown was just a bit tight around the waist  Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 827319  verklempt
Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 BrandonJacquiWedding_zpsxcvhkbim

But they still had a very romantic wedding dinner, just the two of them, and Jacqui looked radient!  wow!
Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 BrandonJacquiWeddingDinner_zpsie9cbk67

Meet Connie (actually: Completely Cute Child Connie Callahan - Oops! Wrong thread!  verklempt  Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 804361  Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 97206)
Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 JacquiConnie_zps7itoi6sj
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 9:58 am

Mac, that's hilarious about Ginny being a pool shark. laughin Many, many years ago, when I went back to college after several years out, I could identify the freshman girls immediately. They were the ones wearing miniskirts in January when it was 20 below. affraid

I may try your version of a retirement community myself. In my last game, I wanted descendants to be able to inherit, so I let the elders die. It was hard! I also had the Daisybank Retirement Home for some of the elders. The grandkids would build skills by coming over and cleaning house for their grandparents, and learning to paint or garden with them. It's a very enjoyable set of apartments for those who play apartments. A word of warning, though: Fix the sunflowers in front of the one apartment door or the landlord will spend all day stomping around because he can't get to them.

Brandon and Jacqui are an attractive (an understatement) couple. I'm sure that baby is gorgeous, but you teased us with the back of her head! Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 99672
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 10:36 am

Oh, Cher! What a find!
The Daisybank Retirement Home looks like such a pretty, pleasant spot for our elderly Sims to live out their golden years.
I love it (and am inspired by it ... should I build a similar one for my lovely seniors? Hmmm... Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 738528 ).
Thank you for sharing the link.
(Since I don't play with Seasons, I'm wondering about the green houses...  Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 553217 )

What a handsome couple Brandon and Jacqui make, Mac!
Great pairing! Elle's Jacqui is stunning in game, isn't she?
They DO look radiant in that romantic dinner pic. I love you

Ewwww! Pickled Herring w/ Watermelon! Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 46579

Mac wrote:
Meet Connie (actually: Completely Cute Child Connie Callahan - Oops! Wrong thread!  verklempt  Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 804361 Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 97206   )

Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 683951

Good one, Captain! Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 598258

Welcome, Connie! Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 366915
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 11:41 am

What does a NA (Neighborhood Administrator) do when Ulli uploads an absolutely smashing SimFemme???  wow! One waits until Toni uploads a handsome doggie-woggie of a man like Rafael, then one sets his personality to fit  hers perfectly, puts him in a house next door, and stands well back. Three bolts!  blinkinhearts And they'll one day be making a contribution to the offspring project I'm sure. Be patient, though, they only have 29 Lifetime Relationship points (so far!) She's Fortune/Scorpio Model(3)/Dance and he's Fortune/Pisces Dance(1)/Dance - for you cupids out there, Pisces-Scorpio can't miss! Aries-Taurus works, too!
Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 RafaelVeronica_zpskdodsg9m

Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 558785 to Ulli and Toni! ThankUHearts
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 1:54 pm

Mac, is that Ulli's Veronica (Our Miss April 2015) with her hair down?
I can't tell from her profile, but if so...
I fell so in love with Veronica, I moved her in with Toni's Clayton Benoit.
It's so neat that you paired one of Ulli's beauties with one of Toni's, too!  Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 21650

Quote :
And they'll one day be making a contribution to the offspring project I'm sure.

I've no doubt! Can't wait to see!

Oh, and if you're interested ... Take a peek...
HERE & HERE is Lady Benoit (in my game antics thread) and check out their kiddos (in case you missed them) in my Offspring thread. Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 584675

BTW, Pisces & Scorpio are a nice match in real life astrology, but NOT Aries with Taurus in RL.
Some clueless clown @ Maxis must've written the zodiac personality traits AND compatability chart.  Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 97206
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 8:05 pm

Mac wrote:
What does a NA (Neighborhood Administrator) do when Ulli uploads an absolutely smashing SimFemme???  wow! One waits until Toni uploads a handsome doggie-woggie of a man like Rafael, then one sets his personality to fit  hers perfectly, puts him in a house next door, and stands well back.

laughin 

You just know their kids are going to be gorgeous!

Sugah wrote:
... should I build a similar one for my lovely seniors?

Of course I'm going to encourage you to do just that! I do think all the gardening stuff, including the greenhouses, came with seasons. One fun thing, if you have seasons, is that the landlord or landlady will actually take care of the garden if you don't beat her to it.

It's too bad the pregnancy foods are no longer available; they sound like fun (as long as I don't have to eat any of it). laughin
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 9:11 pm

When a couple of sims have three bolts, things happen pretty fast.
I left them pretty happy with each other and with three bolts! It didn't take Rafael long to pop the question.
That slight bit of blush on Veronica's cheek is just perfect!  Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 12612

Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 RafaelVeronicaEngaged_zpsl01ftzwj

And then they got married shortly thereafter. Although it was just the two of them, Veronica insisted on a wedding arch.

Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 RafaelVeronicaMarried_zpsa2r5wmjf

Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 RafaelVeronicaWeddingDinner_zpsq5y3thbq

Well, they tried. But they didn't come up with the tinkly music that announces success.  No  They (and us) will have to wait until the next season comes along.  verklempt

Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 RafaelVeronicaNextGeneration_zpsui4pkgbk

Thanks to Toni and Ulli for these beautiful simmies.
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 9:19 pm

At least they tried. laughin I have something (it might be ACR, or it might be something from MATY) set so that I don't get the tinkly music. Most of the time I wouldn't mind knowing right away, but I liked the idea of sometimes being surprised by it.

They look veeerrrry nice for their wedding.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 EmptySat May 02, 2015 7:37 am

Sugah wrote:
Mac, is that Ulli's Veronica (Our Miss April 2015) with her hair down?
Mac wrote:
That slight bit of blush on Veronica's cheek is just perfect!

It IS Veronica with her hair down!  Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 21650
We know we must practice patience as the NA makes his seasonal rounds in your hood, Sir Mac.

Cher wrote:
It's too bad the pregnancy foods are no longer available; they sound like fun (as long as I don't have to eat any of it).

laughin @ Cher ... I hear ya!
Although, I think I saw in another thread that you found the pregnancy food after all. Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 12612

Cher wrote:
Of course I'm going to encourage you to do just that!

I ended up building a small 1-story complex w/ 4 units, complete with hot tubs and a gazebo in the community area, Cher.
It turned out fairly well, but that was when I discovered the bad mailbox in my game.
So, I ended up having to trash it, but will definitely try again soon...  Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 940149
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 EmptySat May 02, 2015 10:04 am

Sugah, I did end up finding the pregnancy food when I was looking for where I'd downloaded the tomato soup. Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 12612 It was funny running into it after we'd just been talking about it.

Quote :
but will definitely try again soon..

I'm glad to hear it! It's so frustrating to do all that work and then have to trash it because of a problem.
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 4:57 pm

I'm posting this family here rather than in the Offspring Project thread since one of the couple was not by a regular Sugah's Place creator. Also, since I didn't anticipate the Offspring thread I'm afraid that I only have baby pics and adult pics. Jen and Tim are both are in the Culinary career with a hobby of Cuisine and are now at the top of the career. She's Popularity/Scorpio and he's Knowledge/Pisces

Our retired (alas  Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 729422) creator: Adrianna (aka Jen) and Tim's George Yehsreh (who has the sweetest kisses  laughin) became attracted to each other
Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 JenandGeorgeYehsreh_zpsf2938938

He proposed over breakfast and she accepted
Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 JenGeorgeEngagement_zpsc151fb4e

They had a wedding at home, with an arch and Champagne, but not a party
Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 JenGeorgeWedding_zps6d934479
Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 JenGeorgeToast_zps862d851b

Then, they had twins! Here are Jen and George - Jen is holding Adrianna (sort of a namesake) and George is holding Charlie (named after that intrepid sled... er... scooter doggie)  Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 74257
Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 JenGeorgeTwins_zps404b8fa4

Now the kids are all grown up. Adrianna, on the left, is Popularity/Scorpio Athletic(5)/Fitness while Charlie, on the right, is Knowledge/Virgo PharmIndustry/Science. Dad and Mom are in the middle and it looks like George just came up with a new recipe!  Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 584675
Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 Snapshot_3d22ed6b_c26639f6_zps2ig7ptly

Here's another picture of the twins.  Both twins got dad's hair color - Adrianna is a real beauty!  Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 508493
Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 AdriannaCharlieDriann_zps8fch3slo
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 6:47 pm

Jen and George are a cute couple. And twins!! Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 85797 They are both lookers with that beautiful black hair and light complexion!
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 7:26 pm

Quote :
I'm posting this family here rather than in the Offspring Project thread since one of the couple was not by a regular Sugah's Place creator.

I know it's a bit of a bummer, Mac, but it wouldn't be a true & accurate "experiment in SP genetics" if we allowed Sims created by those outside of our (past & present) creative team (only exception being our Em's Sims).
I can relate, as one of my very fave Sims is Elle's Karyn (a true beauty and a delightful, dear addition to Tres Lagos).
She's deeply in love with Donovan Tremaine (a MTS2 downloaded Sim).
So, though I can't share their offspring in the project thread, I can still share it in my game antics thread ...
Just as you have done with Jen & George here. Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 940149

Quote :
Also, since I didn't anticipate the Offspring thread I'm afraid that I only have baby pics and adult pics.

Whatever pics you can share ... from infant to adult ... it's at least something.
We can see how our SP Sims' genetics come full term with adult offspring images.
It's not the perfect scenario, but it definitely works! Right? Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 584675

Okay, on with your show...

JenSim is beautiful. So nice to see her in game.
And TWINS!!!

Quote :
Jen is holding Adrianna (sort of a namesake) and George is holding Charlie (named after that intrepid sled... er... scooter doggie)  

Awww! Love it!

Sandy wrote:
They are both lookers with that beautiful black hair and light complexion!

Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 357604

Last edited by Sugah on Wed May 20, 2015 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nonni

Nonni

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 9:55 pm

Good results on the twins genes. Very handsome.
Back to top Go down
http://www.affinitysims.com/forum/
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 10:32 pm

I love the wedding pictures. I also like George's "Aha!" moment on the couch and how everyone is looking at him, excited to hear the new recipe.

Sandy wrote:
They are both lookers with that beautiful black hair and light complexion!

Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 357604 They both have such nice smiles, too.
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 8:35 am

Here's another of my families that doesn't quite fit the Offspring Project thread.
Benjamin by Ulli  Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 243713 is Mr. May 2014.
Anna is by Lisica02 at TSR and is - quite frankly - just adorable!  wow! She is a perfect model for a blue denim dress by Sugah.  Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 534790
I've posted this pic before - Benjamin proposing and Anna accepting. Lucky guy! Ever since TSR went non-pay, I've found several simmies beside Anna. I found that Lola by LovelyDaisies on  TSR is a perfect match for Essie Davis in the Australian series Miss Fisher Murder Mysteries

Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 BenjaminMayProposingAnnaLisica_zps9d6b5037

They've had a baby boy, Matthew.

Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 BenjaminMayAnnaLisicaAndBaby_zpsj5w541v6

Here are two pics of the same moment. One showing mom, and one showing Benjamin.
Benjamin as toddler looks a bit strange, but you will see below that he'll turn into a really handsome boy.
It's curious, Anna has black hair and Benjamin brown. It sure looks like Matthew has red hair.  Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 62525

Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 MatthewMayToddler1_zpstiqwfrl5

Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 MatthewMaytoddler2_zpsbwnost9i

A nice pic showing the moment that Matthew finally learned the nursery rhyme.

Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 MatthewMayNurseryRhyme_zpsdrdy5b2t

bluwhew! Matthew shows up as a child with his dad's brown hair. It really looks like he takes after his dad.
Handsome little guy! I'm sure he'll turn a few simfemme heads when he grows up!  Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 508493

Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 MatthewMayChildFamilyShot_zpsjg6vlf1w

Last edited by mac on Thu May 21, 2015 9:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 9:11 am

Benjamin! I like him. I love you
He's engaged to Russ' Alexis in my game, but they aren't the "let's be fruitful and multiply" type of couple.  Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 97206
And Anna IS adorable! She's a real cutie and is rockin' my denim dress! Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 367799

Quote :
Benjamin as toddler looks a bit strange...

Very!
Sorta like he's pinched around the sides of his eyes and needs to stretch (grow) into his face more.  Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 12612

Quote :
It really looks like he takes after his dad.
Handsome little guy!

Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 357604 Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 922586

Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 12:13 pm

Mac Benjamin and Anna make a cute couple!

Mac wrote:
Matthew shows up as a child with his dad's brown hair. It really looks like he takes after his dad.

Yes, I think he does! And I agree he has outgrown the pinched look! I love you Very handsome now!

TSR does have some good Sims 2 creators! I find it so hard to navigate though.
I download a few Simmies from Tumblr and some creators LiveJournal also.

Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 2:41 pm

Benjamin and Anna are a nice couple. I'm glad baby Matthew grew into his face! With the hair, I had a similar experience with Alyssa and Jonah's first child, Nick. As a toddler, he had the reddish stubble just like Matthew, but when he got older, he had Alyssa's brown hair. I use a lot of custom hairs, and there is so much variation in the shades that it can hard to know for sure what color it is until you look at the genetics.

Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 7:51 pm

I have Benjamin in my game too. He's a nice sim. Anna is really pretty and it looks like Matthew is going to turn out to be a nice looking sim too. I can definitely see the resemblance between him and his dad!
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 EmptyFri May 22, 2015 12:17 pm

A nice family he has, Benjamin.

Anna is very pretty and Matthew is going to be a looker.

Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 8:07 am

Both Miranda and Jean are Aries. Her hobby is music/dance while his is cuisine. Her aspiration is fortune (a good one for a pirate) and his is romance (just maybe also a good one for a pirate).
They both have had careers as pirates  fightinpirate He's at the top of the career and she's almost there.

Anyway, here are two rootin' tootin' pirates eating --- Mixed Berry Salad???

Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 LafitteMoon_zps01171829

They got married and are living in a beach house: Kingfisher  Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 243713 Cher!
As you can see, Miranda certainly wasn't the shy bride. For more on their pirate wedding look on this page in Mac's 'Hood.

Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 JeanMirandaWeddingKiss_zps6c158a2f

Ari's simmies have beautiful babies. Some time I matched up two of her simmies: Miranda Moon and Brendan although I gave him the piratical name "Jean Lafitte".
They had a daughter, Svetlana, who is named after the artist behind fatcatart.com, in which she adds a big ol' orange kitty into famous Renaissance, Dutch, Impressionist, and Modern paintings.
You can get prints and calendars on her website (we have two framed prints and a calendar) and there's a book as well. Go to that site for laughin laughin laughin laughin laughin

Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 SvetlanaMoon_zpsbec41f28

When she was a toddler, her dad taught her a nursery rhyme. Did you know that there were actually three verses to the song?

"Baby bop a loolah Yo Ho Ho" pirateparrot
"Baby bop a loolah and a Bottle of Rum" Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 344738
"Baby bop a loolah Arrr! Arrr! Arrr!" fightinpirate

Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 SvetlanaToddlerNurseryRhyme_zps1lz8jlvi

Svetlana grew into a little girl. Here she is with mom and dad, and then a closer picture with mom.

Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 SvetlanaChildCuddlingJean_zpshom38nqa

Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 SvetlanaChildMiranda_zpsudr57own

She really likes ballet and has all the makings of a bunhead. She learned at first from mom, but has continued as a teenager.
The only change I made was to give her a moderately more grownup hairdo.

Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 SvetlanaChildMirandaBallet_zpshmbvmn2m

Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 SvetlanaTeenager_zpsvhea7xzn

No pirating for her! She has a teen job in the dance career but will probably choose the Professional Ballerina career by lientebollemeis on MTS2.
It's more difficult but also more realistic. Real top ballerinas don't dabble in tap, ballroom, or flamenco, they start at the age of four and train intensively: ballet-ballet-ballet until they retire at 35 or until their hips/knees give out!
"Svetlana Moon" is the perfect name for a prima ballerina!

I had to include this spontaneous picture of Miranda and Jean cuddling on the beach. They're really proud of their girl, and Ari's simmies do make beautiful babies! wow!

Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 MirandaJeanCuddle_zpsfbvqejvu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mac's 'Hood
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next