Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Mac's 'Hood

Go down 
+20
Sugah
Cher64
Aaroneous
MaAlet
eliseluong
Lightheart
Nonni
Simply Simful
beckylynn2109
Grykon
butterflyunion
Jayce
SimEm
Caleb_71
autumnelle
Ullwera
Hunter
Astral Faery
AdriannaSimmie
soloaris
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 7:26 pm

Quote :
I'm posting this family here rather than in the Offspring Project thread since one of the couple was not by a regular Sugah's Place creator.

I know it's a bit of a bummer, Mac, but it wouldn't be a true & accurate "experiment in SP genetics" if we allowed Sims created by those outside of our (past & present) creative team (only exception being our Em's Sims).
I can relate, as one of my very fave Sims is Elle's Karyn (a true beauty and a delightful, dear addition to Tres Lagos).
She's deeply in love with Donovan Tremaine (a MTS2 downloaded Sim).
So, though I can't share their offspring in the project thread, I can still share it in my game antics thread ...
Just as you have done with Jen & George here. Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 940149

Quote :
Also, since I didn't anticipate the Offspring thread I'm afraid that I only have baby pics and adult pics.

Whatever pics you can share ... from infant to adult ... it's at least something.
We can see how our SP Sims' genetics come full term with adult offspring images.
It's not the perfect scenario, but it definitely works! Right? Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 584675

Okay, on with your show...

JenSim is beautiful. So nice to see her in game.
And TWINS!!!

Quote :
Jen is holding Adrianna (sort of a namesake) and George is holding Charlie (named after that intrepid sled... er... scooter doggie)  

Awww! Love it!

Sandy wrote:
They are both lookers with that beautiful black hair and light complexion!

Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 357604

Last edited by Sugah on Wed May 20, 2015 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Nonni

Nonni

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 9:55 pm

Good results on the twins genes. Very handsome.
Back to top Go down
http://www.affinitysims.com/forum/
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 10:32 pm

I love the wedding pictures. I also like George's "Aha!" moment on the couch and how everyone is looking at him, excited to hear the new recipe.

Sandy wrote:
They are both lookers with that beautiful black hair and light complexion!

Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 357604 They both have such nice smiles, too.
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 8:35 am

Here's another of my families that doesn't quite fit the Offspring Project thread.
Benjamin by Ulli  Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 243713 is Mr. May 2014.
Anna is by Lisica02 at TSR and is - quite frankly - just adorable!  wow! She is a perfect model for a blue denim dress by Sugah.  Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 534790
I've posted this pic before - Benjamin proposing and Anna accepting. Lucky guy! Ever since TSR went non-pay, I've found several simmies beside Anna. I found that Lola by LovelyDaisies on  TSR is a perfect match for Essie Davis in the Australian series Miss Fisher Murder Mysteries

Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 BenjaminMayProposingAnnaLisica_zps9d6b5037

They've had a baby boy, Matthew.

Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 BenjaminMayAnnaLisicaAndBaby_zpsj5w541v6

Here are two pics of the same moment. One showing mom, and one showing Benjamin.
Benjamin as toddler looks a bit strange, but you will see below that he'll turn into a really handsome boy.
It's curious, Anna has black hair and Benjamin brown. It sure looks like Matthew has red hair.  Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 62525

Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 MatthewMayToddler1_zpstiqwfrl5

Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 MatthewMaytoddler2_zpsbwnost9i

A nice pic showing the moment that Matthew finally learned the nursery rhyme.

Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 MatthewMayNurseryRhyme_zpsdrdy5b2t

bluwhew! Matthew shows up as a child with his dad's brown hair. It really looks like he takes after his dad.
Handsome little guy! I'm sure he'll turn a few simfemme heads when he grows up!  Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 508493

Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 MatthewMayChildFamilyShot_zpsjg6vlf1w

Last edited by mac on Thu May 21, 2015 9:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 9:11 am

Benjamin! I like him. I love you
He's engaged to Russ' Alexis in my game, but they aren't the "let's be fruitful and multiply" type of couple.  Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 97206
And Anna IS adorable! She's a real cutie and is rockin' my denim dress! Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 367799

Quote :
Benjamin as toddler looks a bit strange...

Very!
Sorta like he's pinched around the sides of his eyes and needs to stretch (grow) into his face more.  Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 12612

Quote :
It really looks like he takes after his dad.
Handsome little guy!

Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 357604 Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 922586

Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 12:13 pm

Mac Benjamin and Anna make a cute couple!

Mac wrote:
Matthew shows up as a child with his dad's brown hair. It really looks like he takes after his dad.

Yes, I think he does! And I agree he has outgrown the pinched look! I love you Very handsome now!

TSR does have some good Sims 2 creators! I find it so hard to navigate though.
I download a few Simmies from Tumblr and some creators LiveJournal also.

Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 2:41 pm

Benjamin and Anna are a nice couple. I'm glad baby Matthew grew into his face! With the hair, I had a similar experience with Alyssa and Jonah's first child, Nick. As a toddler, he had the reddish stubble just like Matthew, but when he got older, he had Alyssa's brown hair. I use a lot of custom hairs, and there is so much variation in the shades that it can hard to know for sure what color it is until you look at the genetics.

Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 7:51 pm

I have Benjamin in my game too. He's a nice sim. Anna is really pretty and it looks like Matthew is going to turn out to be a nice looking sim too. I can definitely see the resemblance between him and his dad!
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 EmptyFri May 22, 2015 12:17 pm

A nice family he has, Benjamin.

Anna is very pretty and Matthew is going to be a looker.

Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 8:07 am

Both Miranda and Jean are Aries. Her hobby is music/dance while his is cuisine. Her aspiration is fortune (a good one for a pirate) and his is romance (just maybe also a good one for a pirate).
They both have had careers as pirates  fightinpirate He's at the top of the career and she's almost there.

Anyway, here are two rootin' tootin' pirates eating --- Mixed Berry Salad???

Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 LafitteMoon_zps01171829

They got married and are living in a beach house: Kingfisher  Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 243713 Cher!
As you can see, Miranda certainly wasn't the shy bride. For more on their pirate wedding look on this page in Mac's 'Hood.

Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 JeanMirandaWeddingKiss_zps6c158a2f

Ari's simmies have beautiful babies. Some time I matched up two of her simmies: Miranda Moon and Brendan although I gave him the piratical name "Jean Lafitte".
They had a daughter, Svetlana, who is named after the artist behind fatcatart.com, in which she adds a big ol' orange kitty into famous Renaissance, Dutch, Impressionist, and Modern paintings.
You can get prints and calendars on her website (we have two framed prints and a calendar) and there's a book as well. Go to that site for laughin laughin laughin laughin laughin

Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 SvetlanaMoon_zpsbec41f28

When she was a toddler, her dad taught her a nursery rhyme. Did you know that there were actually three verses to the song?

"Baby bop a loolah Yo Ho Ho" pirateparrot
"Baby bop a loolah and a Bottle of Rum" Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 344738
"Baby bop a loolah Arrr! Arrr! Arrr!" fightinpirate

Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 SvetlanaToddlerNurseryRhyme_zps1lz8jlvi

Svetlana grew into a little girl. Here she is with mom and dad, and then a closer picture with mom.

Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 SvetlanaChildCuddlingJean_zpshom38nqa

Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 SvetlanaChildMiranda_zpsudr57own

She really likes ballet and has all the makings of a bunhead. She learned at first from mom, but has continued as a teenager.
The only change I made was to give her a moderately more grownup hairdo.

Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 SvetlanaChildMirandaBallet_zpshmbvmn2m

Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 SvetlanaTeenager_zpsvhea7xzn

No pirating for her! She has a teen job in the dance career but will probably choose the Professional Ballerina career by lientebollemeis on MTS2.
It's more difficult but also more realistic. Real top ballerinas don't dabble in tap, ballroom, or flamenco, they start at the age of four and train intensively: ballet-ballet-ballet until they retire at 35 or until their hips/knees give out!
"Svetlana Moon" is the perfect name for a prima ballerina!

I had to include this spontaneous picture of Miranda and Jean cuddling on the beach. They're really proud of their girl, and Ari's simmies do make beautiful babies! wow!

Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 MirandaJeanCuddle_zpsfbvqejvu
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 9:43 am

Mac, thank you so much for using Kingfisher. It really is a thrill to see others enjoy something you've made. I went and located my current game in Pleasantview, so I can't use any of my own beach lots for now. Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 657259

Svetlana is growing into a lovely young ballerina. I'm sure she has a wonderful career ahead of her. Hopefully, she will carve out some time for love, as well.

Quote :
I had to include this spontaneous picture of Miranda and Jean cuddling on the beach.

It's a nice picture. I think I like the spontaneous actions like that best. It's nice to know that your Sims want to do the things you want them to do.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:21 am

I really like the pirates chowin' down on (eris3000's) mixed berry salad pic.
So going to snag that over at MTS2 next! Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 883392
I've downloaded some other cool cuisine by eris3000 (eg Buffalo & BBQ wings) & love it in game. Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 940149

Cher wrote:
Mac, thank you so much for using Kingfisher. It really is a thrill to see others enjoy something you've made.

Miranda and Jean are such a good looking couple.
And Svetlana Moon (love that name for the future Prima Ballerina) is a real natural beauty!
(Would love to see a close up of her lovely face, if you can get one, Mac.)
The "spontaneous cuddling on the beach" snapshot was a great capture as were the "family snuggle time" (on the sofa) images. Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 646549

ThanksforSharing
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 3:23 pm

Aw, thank you so much, Mac for matching up those two. They make a great couple - and now I'm kind of wishing I had done more pirate sims! pirateparrot

Svetlana is just a beauty - look at those dark eyes. She will be a heartbreaker, indeed. I love you
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 EmptySat May 30, 2015 8:08 am

Is this really Mac's hood with all these babies! laughin I remember when you had a no-baby hood back in the day, then finally you allowed one family to procreate, and the floodgates opened! lol! How many simmies do you have now?!  sunny

I'm loving the evolution of your game-play!

And I must say, it's great to see Ari's pirates again! dancintrio They were two of my favourites! Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 12612
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 7:29 pm

I thought that Toni's contributions Johann and Marta would make a perfect married couple, so I put them as such into my 'hood. This is the first time I've ever done this. Before I've always posted sims as singles and let them work out the relationships. Johann is Fortune/Scorpio and PharmaceuticalIndustry(2)/Science. Marta is Family/Pisces and Education(1)/Science. One of the reasons I gave Marta an Education career is the wonderful career reward, a bookcase in which one can study anything. That will be a help to Johann at the higher levels of his career although now, if you read below, it may well be some time before she gets a high enough level for the reward. Anyway, here they are!
Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 RobinsonParents_zpsv5xoimbl

The stork came calling their very first woohoo. Marta is fussy about pregnancy foods: Pickled Herring and Watermelon? Yuck-poo!  Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 46579 Farmhouse bread with hazelnut spread and gherkins OTOH - Yummy!  Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 883392
Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 RobinsonPregnancyFood_zpsdjx4uh30

And Toni, you mentioned floodgates. Johann and Marta had twin girls: Heidi and Hannah. Mom and dad are going to be awfully busy!
Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 RobinsonTwins_zpsoa34fr0o
I'm starting out here. As the twins grow into toddlers, children, and teens, I'll be posting in the Offspring thread. Meanwhile, Toni, Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 243713 for the "Swiss Family Robinson" laughin
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 11:11 pm

Ugh, my post timed out. verklempt

I really like your pirate family. They're really cute and look like a lot of fun! Johann and Marta make a nice couple too and it looks like their family is off to a great start!

Quote :
It's nice to know that your Sims want to do the things you want them to do.

It really is! It really adds something to the game when they go along with your ideas or initiate things. I hate feeling like I'm forcing my sims into something.

Quote :
Is this really Mac's hood with all these babies! laughin I remember when you had a no-baby hood back in the day, then finally you allowed one family to procreate, and the floodgates opened! lol! How many simmies do you have now?! sunny

I'm loving the evolution of your game-play!

It is hard to believe that not so long ago mac had a no-baby hood and now he's branching off into married couples in CAS. I wonder what will be next for Mac's hood! Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 940149

Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 7:26 am

Em wrote:
Johann and Marta make a nice couple too and it looks like their family is off to a great start!

They are a lovely pair. I agree, Em! Great choice, Mac! And Twins! Awwww!
Congrats to the happy couple. Heidi and Hannah ... Cute names!

Quote :
It's nice to know that your Sims want to do the things you want them to do
Em wrote:
It really is! It really adds something to the game when they go along with your ideas or initiate things.

Mac wrote:
Pickled Herring and Watermelon? Yuck-poo!

Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 598258 ... Well said, cap'n! laughin

Mac wrote:
As the twins grow into toddlers, children, and teens, I'll be posting in the Offspring thread.

Look forward to seeing snapshots of Heidi and Hannah as they grow.

ThanksforSharing
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 9:20 am

Mac wrote:
I thought that Toni's contributions Johann and Marta would make a perfect married couple, so I put them as such into my 'hood. This is the first time I've ever done this. Before I've always posted sims as singles and let them work out the relationships

Oh my gosh!! Johann and Marta are a fabulous couple!! Marta looks so angelic-especially holding the twins. Awesome pictures!
Did I say TWINS? Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 921735
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 3:20 pm

I love Johann and Marta as a couple. Boy are they going to be busy for a while with Heidi and Hannah!
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 3:36 pm

I've posted about Ruth Aster here before. Ruth and her husband, Jeff Gique now have a daughter, Georgina. I can't post in the Offspring thread, since Jeff's mom is a non-contributed sim, Jennifer Gique (nee Jennifer Grey aka "Baby"). Nevertheless I wanted to post this to show how traits can skip a generation.

Here's Georgina as a toddler with her Granny Zoe
Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 GeorginaAsterGranny_zpshyn9rzxj

Not every kid has a hot dancing girl granny  Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 827319 to teach her nursery rhymes while SiL works on the computer
Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 GeorginaAsterNursery_zpseevmwiws

Zoe was also around for when Georgina grew up into a child - and here's where it gets interesting
Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 GeorginaAsterChild_zpshresp7mr

A later picture of three generations: Grandparents Jeremy and Jennifer and their son Jeff (the dad), then the lovely Ruth (the mom) and her parents Zoe Aster and Brendan Teach. Seated in the foreground is teenaged Georgina (complete with bellybutton  affraid)

Notice that both Jeff and Ruth have black hair (inherited from their dads) while granddaughter Georgina has brown hair - obviously inherited from one or both of her grannies. Georgina has hazel eyes, like her mom and her maternal grandparents, while Jeff and Jeremy have blue eyes and Jennifer has brown eyes. Ruth seems to have inherited her dad's darker coloring while Georgina has lighter coloring, like her dad's side of the family and her "granny" Zoe. I'm tempted to have Ruth and Jeff have another sibling for Georgina to see what turns out next. It'll be difficult since both Ruth and Jeff are about to top out the science career and will need something to keep them occupied.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 GeorginaAsterFamily_zpsonfwzhf0

Alas, it looks like Georgina, while pretty, won't be the DDG knockout that her mom is. No
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 11:52 am

Mac wrote:
Nevertheless I wanted to post this to show how traits can skip a generation.

Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 147390

It's such a fascinating subject, Sims' Genetics, isn't it?
So interesting to learn that the grandkids may have inherited traits from their grandmothers!

Ari's Zoe is still a knockout! We should all look that good, fit & trim when grannies!  Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 97206

Quote :
Seated in the foreground is teenaged Georgina (complete with bellybutton affraid )

Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 683951

Quote :
Alas, it looks like Georgina, while pretty, won't be the DDG knockout that her mom is.

Let's face it! Ruth and her mama, Zoe, are incredibly hard acts to follow.
Who knows? Georgina may grow more into her looks as an adult.
She looks sweet in the family photo.  Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 12612
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 6:39 pm

Just a quick single pic. Sugah playing peek-a-boo with her granddaughter Baylee (daughter of Kane Sugah and Lily Potter (daughter of Harry Potter and BeckyLynn's Vanessa)). Had to take the pic through the window because otherwise walls didn't work.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 SugahBaylee_zpssbdmy4yh

I'm somewhat hesitant about "elderizing" grandparents, since they lose the hair color and observing the genetics would be more difficult. I had hoped that grandmother Sugah could teach talking-walking-etc to Baylee and baby sit while both parents worked. It appears that's only true if grandma (aka MiL) moves in. Lily wasn't about to have that! Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 971462 Besides, there wasn't a spare bedroom! verklempt The Ottomas family solved the problem by keeping granny in the attic! affraid Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 97206
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 5:14 pm

I love the multigenerational family photos, mac.

Sugah spending time with her grandchild is so cute. I love you I'm enjoying seeing SP's members simselves showing up in my game now and then.
Back to top Go down
Nonni

Nonni

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 12:01 am

Mac ~ I am always touched by your faithfulness to the chronicling of your 'hood. Thanks for all the good memories, fun and adventures. Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 12679
Back to top Go down
http://www.affinitysims.com/forum/
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 8:01 am

Zoe is one hot granny! And there's always hope for Georgina. Maybe she just needs a bit of a makeover and a sexy dancing dress. laughin

I love the picture of Sugah playing with Baylee. Did you make her selectable and she still couldn't teach the toddlers anything? It's been so long, I can't remember if I've had non-residential grandparents try to do that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mac's 'Hood
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next