Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Mac's 'Hood

Go down 
+20
Sugah
Cher64
Aaroneous
MaAlet
eliseluong
Lightheart
Nonni
Simply Simful
beckylynn2109
Grykon
butterflyunion
Jayce
SimEm
Caleb_71
autumnelle
Ullwera
Hunter
Astral Faery
AdriannaSimmie
soloaris
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
SimEm

SimEm

Mac's 'Hood - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 40 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 11:11 pm

Ugh, my post timed out. verklempt

I really like your pirate family. They're really cute and look like a lot of fun! Johann and Marta make a nice couple too and it looks like their family is off to a great start!

Quote :
It's nice to know that your Sims want to do the things you want them to do.

It really is! It really adds something to the game when they go along with your ideas or initiate things. I hate feeling like I'm forcing my sims into something.

Quote :
Is this really Mac's hood with all these babies! laughin I remember when you had a no-baby hood back in the day, then finally you allowed one family to procreate, and the floodgates opened! lol! How many simmies do you have now?! sunny

I'm loving the evolution of your game-play!

It is hard to believe that not so long ago mac had a no-baby hood and now he's branching off into married couples in CAS. I wonder what will be next for Mac's hood! Mac's 'Hood - Page 40 940149

Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 40 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 7:26 am

Em wrote:
Johann and Marta make a nice couple too and it looks like their family is off to a great start!

They are a lovely pair. I agree, Em! Great choice, Mac! And Twins! Awwww!
Congrats to the happy couple. Heidi and Hannah ... Cute names!

Quote :
It's nice to know that your Sims want to do the things you want them to do
Em wrote:
It really is! It really adds something to the game when they go along with your ideas or initiate things.

Mac's 'Hood - Page 40 357604

Mac wrote:
Pickled Herring and Watermelon? Yuck-poo!

Mac's 'Hood - Page 40 598258 ... Well said, cap'n! laughin

Mac wrote:
As the twins grow into toddlers, children, and teens, I'll be posting in the Offspring thread.

Look forward to seeing snapshots of Heidi and Hannah as they grow.

ThanksforSharing
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 40 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 9:20 am

Mac wrote:
I thought that Toni's contributions Johann and Marta would make a perfect married couple, so I put them as such into my 'hood. This is the first time I've ever done this. Before I've always posted sims as singles and let them work out the relationships

Oh my gosh!! Johann and Marta are a fabulous couple!! Marta looks so angelic-especially holding the twins. Awesome pictures!
Did I say TWINS? Mac's 'Hood - Page 40 921735
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 40 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 3:20 pm

I love Johann and Marta as a couple. Boy are they going to be busy for a while with Heidi and Hannah!
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 40 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 3:36 pm

I've posted about Ruth Aster here before. Ruth and her husband, Jeff Gique now have a daughter, Georgina. I can't post in the Offspring thread, since Jeff's mom is a non-contributed sim, Jennifer Gique (nee Jennifer Grey aka "Baby"). Nevertheless I wanted to post this to show how traits can skip a generation.

Here's Georgina as a toddler with her Granny Zoe
Mac's 'Hood - Page 40 GeorginaAsterGranny_zpshyn9rzxj

Not every kid has a hot dancing girl granny  Mac's 'Hood - Page 40 827319 to teach her nursery rhymes while SiL works on the computer
Mac's 'Hood - Page 40 GeorginaAsterNursery_zpseevmwiws

Zoe was also around for when Georgina grew up into a child - and here's where it gets interesting
Mac's 'Hood - Page 40 GeorginaAsterChild_zpshresp7mr

A later picture of three generations: Grandparents Jeremy and Jennifer and their son Jeff (the dad), then the lovely Ruth (the mom) and her parents Zoe Aster and Brendan Teach. Seated in the foreground is teenaged Georgina (complete with bellybutton  affraid)

Notice that both Jeff and Ruth have black hair (inherited from their dads) while granddaughter Georgina has brown hair - obviously inherited from one or both of her grannies. Georgina has hazel eyes, like her mom and her maternal grandparents, while Jeff and Jeremy have blue eyes and Jennifer has brown eyes. Ruth seems to have inherited her dad's darker coloring while Georgina has lighter coloring, like her dad's side of the family and her "granny" Zoe. I'm tempted to have Ruth and Jeff have another sibling for Georgina to see what turns out next. It'll be difficult since both Ruth and Jeff are about to top out the science career and will need something to keep them occupied.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 40 GeorginaAsterFamily_zpsonfwzhf0

Alas, it looks like Georgina, while pretty, won't be the DDG knockout that her mom is. No
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 40 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 11:52 am

Mac wrote:
Nevertheless I wanted to post this to show how traits can skip a generation.

Mac's 'Hood - Page 40 147390

It's such a fascinating subject, Sims' Genetics, isn't it?
So interesting to learn that the grandkids may have inherited traits from their grandmothers!

Ari's Zoe is still a knockout! We should all look that good, fit & trim when grannies!  Mac's 'Hood - Page 40 97206

Quote :
Seated in the foreground is teenaged Georgina (complete with bellybutton affraid )

Mac's 'Hood - Page 40 683951

Quote :
Alas, it looks like Georgina, while pretty, won't be the DDG knockout that her mom is.

Let's face it! Ruth and her mama, Zoe, are incredibly hard acts to follow.
Who knows? Georgina may grow more into her looks as an adult.
She looks sweet in the family photo.  Mac's 'Hood - Page 40 12612
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 40 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 6:39 pm

Just a quick single pic. Sugah playing peek-a-boo with her granddaughter Baylee (daughter of Kane Sugah and Lily Potter (daughter of Harry Potter and BeckyLynn's Vanessa)). Had to take the pic through the window because otherwise walls didn't work.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 40 SugahBaylee_zpssbdmy4yh

I'm somewhat hesitant about "elderizing" grandparents, since they lose the hair color and observing the genetics would be more difficult. I had hoped that grandmother Sugah could teach talking-walking-etc to Baylee and baby sit while both parents worked. It appears that's only true if grandma (aka MiL) moves in. Lily wasn't about to have that! Mac's 'Hood - Page 40 971462 Besides, there wasn't a spare bedroom! verklempt The Ottomas family solved the problem by keeping granny in the attic! affraid Mac's 'Hood - Page 40 97206
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 40 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 5:14 pm

I love the multigenerational family photos, mac.

Sugah spending time with her grandchild is so cute. I love you I'm enjoying seeing SP's members simselves showing up in my game now and then.
Back to top Go down
Nonni

Nonni

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 40 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 12:01 am

Mac ~ I am always touched by your faithfulness to the chronicling of your 'hood. Thanks for all the good memories, fun and adventures. Mac's 'Hood - Page 40 12679
Back to top Go down
http://www.affinitysims.com/forum/
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 40 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 8:01 am

Zoe is one hot granny! And there's always hope for Georgina. Maybe she just needs a bit of a makeover and a sexy dancing dress. laughin

I love the picture of Sugah playing with Baylee. Did you make her selectable and she still couldn't teach the toddlers anything? It's been so long, I can't remember if I've had non-residential grandparents try to do that.
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 40 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 9:28 am

Cher64 wrote:
Zoe is one hot granny!

I still think that she's just about the hottest of Ari's creations, ever!  wow!  Mac's 'Hood - Page 40 508493

Cher64 wrote:
Did you make her selectable and she still couldn't teach the toddlers anything? It's been so long, I can't remember if I've had non-residential grandparents try to do that.

She was selectable but not resident. Crystal Sugah has a baby in the works; I may have her mom actually move in and see if she can then be a teacher/babysitter.
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 40 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 2:00 pm

This will be a long post and, I'm afraid, a double post at that. But there's a lot to tell. First of all, I had previously posted a pic above of Sugah's granddaughter, Baylee, as a toddler. Here's a pic of her as a child.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 40 BayleeSugah_zpsgct5zby2

Now, quite a long story: Kane Sugah's wife didn't think much of MiL moving in for the birth of her granddaughter, but Sugah's daughter Crystal really wanted her mom around, and Thomas was OK with that. Crystal was fairly well along and feasting on bread with jam and pickles, but she was just a little bit anxious: "Mom, I'm scared!" "Of course you are, I was too! But I ended up with you  blinkinhearts It'll be OK"
Mac's 'Hood - Page 40 LadySugahReassuringCrystal_zpsd1ayy26x

Crystal and Thomas set up a spare room for Sugah, but Crystal's dog Honey (who had been Sugah's dog before) didn't quite understand: "You mean, this isn't my bed???"
Mac's 'Hood - Page 40 HoneyOnBed_zps0dkgxbek

"I'm afraid I have to sleep here, but I still love my doggie! Remember?"
Mac's 'Hood - Page 40 SugahPattingHoney_zpsd0zkom0s

A little girl, Parker Sugah, was born to Crystal and Thomas and now Sugah has a second granddaughter!
Mac's 'Hood - Page 40 ParkerBirthShot_zpseutdpf3n

And Sugah is a doting grandmother. BTW, since Sugah actually moved in, she can babysit and teach.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 40 FeedingParker_zpse3hkyuym

They all celebrated Parker's birthday, the day she became a toddler.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 40 ParkersBirthday_zpsifk993f6

Sugah taught Parker to walk.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 40 TeachingParkerToWalk_zpsf6saja5r

Success! Good girl! Mac's 'Hood - Page 40 366915
Mac's 'Hood - Page 40 ParkerCanWalk_zpsrshxmf9v

I ran the household into the next season. Sugah moved out, having taught Parker to use the potty and to walk. Teaching Parker to talk was left as "an exercise for the student"
Mac's 'Hood - Page 40 SugahGoesHome_zpsbnakp3wk
Back to top Go down
Nonni

Nonni

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 40 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 10:21 am

What a delightful and uplifting portrayal of a grandmother. My heart is doing a quiet little "bubble" dance. Thanks, mac!
Back to top Go down
http://www.affinitysims.com/forum/
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 40 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 2:59 pm

I really love the last post with Sugah spending time with and interacting with her family (Honey included!) I love you Mac's 'Hood - Page 40 508493 Baylee is an adorable child.
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 40 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 4:24 pm

I like how you told this story of Sugah's family, and I really enjoyed seeing the pictures of her interacting with the family. Baylee's a cutie, and it was great to see Sugah teaching Parker some of the basics.
Back to top Go down
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 40 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 8:36 am

Awww....grandma Sugah for the win! Mac's 'Hood - Page 40 99672

-------

https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net/viewtopic.forum?t=3142
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9787062/1/Future-s-Past
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mac's 'Hood
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40