Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Answer a Question with a Question

Go down 
+9
Caleb_71
Hobbes
LabCat
autumnelle
Nonni
SimEm
Sugah
Hunter
soloaris
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
autumnelle

autumnelle

Answer a Question with a Question - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 23 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 5:17 pm

Did I mention that it's The Comedy Playhouse right here at Sugah's Place? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 23 97206
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 23 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 7:23 pm

What? Where? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 23 774807
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 23 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 7:38 pm

Can it be? Is Jackie here with us right now? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 23 23207
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 23 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 7:44 pm

Don't you see me sweetie! Answer a Question with a Question - Page 23 817176
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 23 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 8:37 pm

Do you suppose that the green dot is messing with her again?
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 23 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 8:39 pm

Can you believe we're actually all in here together? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 23 70330
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 23 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 8:51 pm

Isn't it great? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 23 12612
Back to top Go down
Caleb_71

Caleb_71

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 23 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 8:55 pm

Where's Hunter?
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 23 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 8:55 pm

What green dot Elle? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 23 553217

Yes so fun like to night, I haven have for a long time! Answer a Question with a Question - Page 23 247485

Sorry Caleb, she is not well verklempt
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 23 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 8:57 pm

Can you see the little green dot next to the "send email" envelope that lets people know you are online, dear Jackie?

(It is under your signature. Answer a Question with a Question - Page 23 12612 )
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 23 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 8:59 pm

Yes my sweet Sugah, I can... I was just joking with Elle Answer a Question with a Question - Page 23 912276 Do you think she gets sad If I joke with her?

Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 23 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 9:00 pm

Do you honestly believe that you could or would ever cause our Elle to be sad, my sweety? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 23 665781
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 23 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 9:03 pm

No, I don't think (believe) that, Elle is to sweet to ever be on a bad mood Answer a Question with a Question - Page 23 12612 Don't you think we are lucky that know such a nice girl like Elle, you and I ?
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 23 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 9:04 pm

How is it possible for you to be so sweet, dear sir? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 23 508493
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 23 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 9:07 pm

The company here inspire me Answer a Question with a Question - Page 23 338947 Is this not the best forum ever?
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 23 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 9:11 pm

Awww..
Do you know how much it means to me that you feel that way, my friend? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 23 11086
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 23 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 9:19 pm

I am glad that I make you happy Sugah! Answer a Question with a Question - Page 23 665781 sadly, I just fell a sleep in my chair, You don't mind if I go to bed now My friend?
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 23 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 9:22 pm

Don't you know we wish you sweet dreams, my dear?
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 23 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 9:25 pm

Thanks sweet Elle, now I think I can sleep real good! Hope you know that I wish you and Sugah a good night too? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 23 888294
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 23 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 9:27 pm

May I second the notion that we wish you very sweet dreams and are happy for our precious time with you, dear man? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 23 711747

Good night, our friend.
Hope to see you again very soon.
Rest well. Answer a Question with a Question - Page 23 817176
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 23 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 6:17 am

Why does your nose run and your feet smell? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 23 62525
Back to top Go down
Caleb_71

Caleb_71

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 23 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 7:06 am

Are you getting crook?
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 23 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 9:46 am

How does the guy who drives the snow plow get to work in the morning?
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 23 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 9:50 am

Could it be that we are online at the same time again, dear Elle?

Good morning, my friend. Answer a Question with a Question - Page 23 817176
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 23 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 2:22 pm

Could it be that I was signed on but walked away?

Hello, sweetie! Answer a Question with a Question - Page 23 678648
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Answer a Question with a Question
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next