Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads

Go down 
+16
ilikefishfood
Astral Faery
Nonni
Pierre
LabCat
CallyDreaming
Hunter
juicyjudith
Ullwera
MARTHA!
bdhfsbp23
L.J
Angelsways1
SimEm
andrewplay599
Sugah
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads   Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 4:09 pm

No worries, Pierre. I understand.
Thank you anyway! Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads - Page 5 7255
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Lizzy67

Lizzy67

PostSubject: Re: Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads   Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 11:52 pm

I'm in for sharing something. First gift ever. I read the guidelines but now I hope to know when and where to post.
Back to top Go down
http://lizcreasims2updates.wordpress.com
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads   Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 12:27 am

Merci, Lizzy. I appreciate the offer!
I will be creating a new "3 Year Anniversary Celebration" thread & sending a forum newsletter out to all of our members as to where and when to share all offerings.

Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads - Page 5 367799

Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads   Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 11:26 am

I've been wanting to get back into creating and sharing some of my sim stuff. This sounds like a perfect occasion to do so. I'll try to get together a couple of sims for you, Sugah, and maybe a lot too, if I can.
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads   Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 4:59 pm

Oh, Em, that would be so awesome!
You know I'd love it if you could!!!

Thank you so much for the offer.
Can't wait to see what you come up with for our special event.

Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads - Page 5 692371 Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads - Page 5 648375
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Our 3 Year Anniversary Celebration: Date Changed to 7/28-7/29!!!   Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 9:03 am

Good day to you, dear members:
Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads - Page 5 366915 Sugah's Place (forum) will be celebrating three years in the Sims 2 community during the month of July. Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads - Page 5 366915
We welcome you to join us during this special event.

If any of our talented forum members are interested in creating exclusive Sims 2 downloads to contribute to the anniversary update,
we'd love it if you would.

If you are not familiar with submitting gifts to Sugah's Place you can find the guidelines HERE.

* The anniversary celebration date has been changed. We are now shooting for the weekend of July 28th-29th. *
All "sneak peek" preview snapshots of your creations should be PMed to me at least several days before.

If you have any questions or just want to let us know "you're in", please feel free to post them in this thread or PM me here.
I'll be sharing further information as the celebration draws near.

Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads - Page 5 243713

Last edited by Sugah on Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
awsomegirl

PostSubject: Dear sugah, Hi   Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 4:52 pm

Dear sugah, Hi
I've been out of here for a long time, after all I got into the university bluwhew! Congratulations, this place has changed a lot Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads - Page 5 28795 I've got 1 question and 1 request, the question is why can't I download the complete sims I've downloaded once before? Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads - Page 5 898330 are they expired or something? Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads - Page 5 62525
And the request is would you please do us a favor and make some creative useful objects or mods for the sims 3 as you do it perfectly for the sims 2? I'd be really grateful for that Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads - Page 5 266736 Oh and one other thing, when I joined sugah's place, I wasn't able to send private messages and I thought that was because I was -18, now I'm almost 19 but I still can't do it, even to the people with the "send private message" quote. Thank you for your care. Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads - Page 5 408427 I'll be waiting, thank you again. Good luck Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads - Page 5 912276
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads   Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 5:43 pm

Welcome back.
I will try to answer all of your questions, though moving forward we have a Q & A section, fyi!
Just be sure to post one question/request at a time, rather than multiple posts.

Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads - Page 5 584675

Our Complete Sims are still available HERE.
They have not "expired" but have only been archived. You can still download any of our Complete Sims for your game.

If you are having trouble downloading a particular Sim model due to a broken link, please post in that section to notify the creator.
We will look into the problem asap.
There are several other threads (The Modeling Agency, Sim of the Month Club & Sim Beauties from Around the World) where you can find our latest Sim models.

As far as Sims 3 goes, this is exclusively a Sims 2 site and always will be.
We are not interested in playing or creating for the Sims 3.
There are plenty of other sites in the community that offer downloads for TS3.

I will look into the matter of your private messaging.
Hope that answers your questions.
Back to top Go down
awsomegirl

PostSubject: Re: Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads   Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 7:24 pm

Thank you so much, I'm really sorry I couldn't find the Q & A part. My problem is I do not see the complete sims download link to see even they are broken or not, I just see the threads. and about the PM, it still says : "Sorry, but the administrator has prevented you from sending private messages."
thank you for your support.
wish you luck.
Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads - Page 5 868736
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads   Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 9:08 am

HERE is our Questions & Comments section.
Remember, only one question/request post per member at a time.

Quote :
My problem is I do not see the complete sims download link to see even they are broken or not, I just see the threads.

That's peculiar. I will have to look into that as well as the PM issue.
Will contact you when I learn something further.
Back to top Go down
awsomegirl

PostSubject: Re: Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads   Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:04 am

Thank you so much, I'll remember. Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads - Page 5 868736
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Some exciting new things are coming soon to Sugah's Place!!!   Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 1:20 pm

You won't want to miss what's just up ahead at Sugah's Place...

• A good sim is hard to find...or so you thought. Welcome to 'The Adoption Agency' where we match good sims with good people.

• Join the Sugah-Babies in their craziest adventure to date - 'The Asylum for Sugah-Coated Nuts'.

• Subliminelle: Elle's Eclectic Collection of Pixel Dollies:
    1. Another Dimension in Beauty
    2. Other-Worldly Sublime Sims

Join us on a journey into undiscovered beauty...it's not just skin deep!

And coming this weekend...

Last edited by Sugah on Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added the links to Elle's BHC and our TS2 Archive)
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Coming Soon ... Vis-à-Vis: An Alternative View of Beauty   Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 1:22 pm

Attention, devoted members!!!

The Ladies of Sugah's Place are entering a new dimension.

Now, live on our forum commencing on the spookiest month of the year, see what really goes bump in the night in our new "Creature Feature" thread.
Visit a new world with our "Otherworldly Sublime Sims".
Or add "Another Dimension in Beauty" to your game with our alternative sims; they are not your normal boy or girl next door.

So join us in our celebration in the month where it's okay to go "BOO!" Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads - Page 5 BOO_zpsd9c3b9e9
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads   Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 12:57 pm

In addition to our exciting & unique new Sim threads...
I will be rearranging & reorganizing Sugah's Place forum a bit in the months to come.

Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads - Page 5 New_animated_zps0a7d4be6

So far, I have created a new category In Sugah's Attic: Archived Treasures, where I will be slowly moving our current archived sections to.
At this time, you can now find Jen's (aka AdriannaSimmie) Southern Lady Realty offerings in our archived treasure chest HERE.
There will be much more added to Sugah's Attic as time allows.

It is my goal to consolidate & unclutter the forum, so our members find navigating through SP a quick & painless process!

Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads - Page 5 940149
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads   Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 5:45 pm

Update:

A NEW section has been created to support some very unique, eclectic, outside-the-box downloads by the Ladies of Sugah's Place.

We're calling it Vis-à-Vis Bazaar: Eclectic Creations and you will find our new category directly under The Market Place: Sims 2 Downloads.

Vis-à-Vis Bazaar is where you'll discover Another Dimension in Beauty, Otherworldly Sublime Sims and our Creature Feature section.

* Special thanks goes to our very own Autumnelle who is responsible for coming up with these exciting, original new Sim threads.
You rock, dear friend!!! Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads - Page 5 338947
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads   Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 12:30 pm

Thank you so much, Sugah! You have created such a great forum here and I am so glad I found this place to share my work. Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads - Page 5 Eccon_Thank_You_Laugh_zps54165f2e

Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads   Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 9:51 pm

Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads - Page 5 302391 and Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads - Page 5 243713 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads   Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Archived "What's Up Ahead" Threads
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5