Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Life in Christophe Harbour

Go down 
+14
SandySimmer
butterflyunion
clc
mac
Grykon
Caleb_71
Hunter
Ullwera
soloaris
WittyKitty
Sugah
Astral Faery
autumnelle
AdriannaSimmie
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
soloaris

soloaris

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 5:33 pm

Happy Holiday back to you my girl! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 7 678648
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 10:54 am

That's so cute!
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 3:12 pm

Thanks Ari and Jackie!

I HAD to share this. I just caught my self sim checking out the grumpy, old cook in her dorm cafeteria. I didn't move quickly enough to catch the whole ogling moment, but she did walk away thinking about him, with hearts floating all around the thought bubble! Ha haaaaaa! I better get Andre to university fast so he can take her mind of Ken Grundstrom!

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 7 Snapshot_19e718c4_9a24ee6b
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 11:41 pm

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 7 97206
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 8:39 am

You better find her a man with potential instead of that grumpy old cook.....

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 7 99672
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 3:46 pm

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 7 692765

So while, we're totally off track with the Christophe Harbour/Fiesta Tech follies. I just wanted to share some pix of a Maxis lot I just decorated in like 20 minutes! I have a test hood....a totally clean game that I use to plop in new custom content for testing before I put it in my real game

(I just change the name on my Sims2 folder and let the game generate a new one. That way my stuff stays intact...but I digress....AGAIN! lol!).

Anyway, even though I was just testing out some news skintones, I just hate playing an ugly, empty lot. So I just had to decorate it! Maxis has come a long way since the base game, which let's be honest gave us a lot of not-so-pretty stuff! But I now have all EPs and SPs and all the freebie gifts for ordering early, and was able to whip up a not half bad-looking pad.

I haven't done many modern style homes since I started Christophe Harbour, which is an old town with old family homes and so on. But I was inspired by Jen to try my hand at a bit of 21st century decorating. Whaddya think?

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 7 Snapshot_79f84400_1a264677

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 7 Snapshot_79f84400_fa2646a6

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 7 Snapshot_79f84400_da2646d1
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 4:33 pm

I love you Love is a mysterious force... one cant help who one fall in love with... Nice picture on your self me! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 7 12612

You done a great job with the decorations on the house! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 7 12612 I think it looks amazing! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 7 578473
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 10:45 am

Ooooh I love it Toni!!
It is so modern and wonderful...

Isn't it great when we step out of our "comfort" zones every once in a while?
I feel that it recharges our creative juices :)

I agree Maxis has come a long way. I do like some of the house but I always find myself tweaking them here and there...sometimes I wonder what was in the designers heads? Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 7 99672
It is fantastic and you did awesome girl. Twenty minutes is all the time you spent on this?!
Oh wow!!I spend WAY too much time on my homes decorating them.....

Anyhoo, great job sweetie, it's gorgeous
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 9:28 pm

Very cute! Hard to believe that all of that stuff came with the game. They really have come a long way. I like your cute modern home.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 11:48 am

Ari wrote:
Very cute! Hard to believe that all of that stuff came with the game. They really have come a long way. I like your cute modern home.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 7 357604

Jen wrote:
I agree Maxis has come a long way. I do like some of the house but I always find myself tweaking them here and there...sometimes I wonder what was in the designers heads?

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 7 637989

Jen wrote:
Twenty minutes is all the time you spent on this?!

wow!

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 7 302407 Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 7 692371

Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 3:18 pm

Happy New Year everybody! The 20 minutes was just the ground floor and the outside. I didn't touch the upstairs at all! This was a rush job, so the surroundings would be pretty while I did some testing. I'm a geek that way. lol! And yes, I too always gut the inside of Maxis homes, and most that I download and rearrange the walls.

Hope everyone's 2011 is going well so far!

I've got some updates coming soon. I'm so far ahead in my game, I really need to catch you guys up! Kyle and the boys have already completed sophomore year in my game, and Carolyn's in first year. And believe me ALOT has happened!

Tomorrow's a holiday in my country so expect a juicy update in the next 24 hours! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 7 701517
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Nighttime at the Fishing Pond   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 4:36 pm

Nighttime at the Fishing Pond next to the sorority house at Fiesta Tech. Shots like these make me remember why I shelled out my hard-earned cash on a wicked graphics card. Sometimes I'm just so awed, I have to take a picture!

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 7 Snapshot_f8d2ca94_3a2ceb8f
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 6:33 pm

Oh that is a gorgeous night shot sweetie...

I know what you mean by a jam up graphics card. When I went from our old 7+ year old computer to this new one..I was like holy crap, so this is what the game is supposed to look like.... Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 7 99672
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 8:58 am

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 7 97206 @ Jen~

And now my dear friends, back to the pretty boys and their friends. This is going to be a big one folks, because there's a lot of catching up to do. I'm way ahead of you in my game!

As the first few weeks of school pass, the vigilant (read: nosy) observer, notices that there's something certainly up between the two houses across from each other on Thurston Lane. Late at night, we see a lot of movement across the narrow street.

There goes Max

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 7 Snapshot_1986ee0f_fa0d4d0b
And on another night, here comes Ophelia

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 7 Snapshot_1986ee0f_da0d4f1f
And isn't that Maxine coming out of the boys' house at 2:00 am?

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 7 Snapshot_1986ee0f_7a0d4e17
And where in tarnation is Kyle coming from at 4:00 o'clock in the morning? And just what is he thinking about?

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 7 Snapshot_1986ee0f_7a0d4cb9

*shakes head*

We have to bear in mind that all four of these street-crossing simmies have romance aspirations and have known each other for years~

Now let's see if we can get our spy-cam a little closer and figure out what's going on at The Farm (did I mention that this is the name the boys gave to their pad? lol! Boys will be boys!)

Max lives upstairs in the attic. Here he is with a pretty redhead

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 7 Snapshot_1986ee0f_7a0d6578
And let's see what sort of activity is going on in the stairwell

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 7 Snapshot_1986ee0f_9a0d5aed

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 7 Snapshot_1986ee0f_9a0d5bc8
Hmmmmmmm, is he dating the entire cheerleading squad?

And on another evening...out of his room, comes.....Ophelia!

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 7 Snapshot_1986ee0f_1a0d53a0
A bit weird. His roomie Marc's ex (but Marc's ok with it, their break-up was mutual and amicable), but remember Ophelia is Cassie's first cousin! And Cassie is Max's ex who broke up with him when she found out he'd cheated on her and had a baby! Dicey situation being created here. But Cassie is back home in Pleasantview, so at least this is not in her face.

And just want has Carolyn's 'rogue' boyfriend, Kyle been up to? Well it looks like he's been getting some personal visits from Maxine

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 7 Snapshot_1986ee0f_ba0e0411
And....hmmmm....that's not Carolyn..

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 7 Snapshot_1986ee0f_1a0d7216
And that's not Carolyn...

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 7 Snapshot_1986ee0f_7a0d4682
And that's not her either...

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 7 Snapshot_1986ee0f_1a0d4b49
Nor is that....

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 7 Snapshot_1986ee0f_1a0d453f

Ooooooh Kyle *resigned sigh*

How long will it be before word of his escapades gets back to his girlfriend in Christophe Harbour?
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 9:55 am

He is Dead meat! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 7 97206 just see when all the former lovers meets him, when he is out walking with Carolyn, and when he gets home after Uni, he better not have a phone, all the girls he concur will call him day and night, and wonder where he is, and why he not call them... Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 7 12612 Pictures are great, and story are exciting, good work my girl! I also like your night photo on the pound! but like you said a Graphic card is a and o when you play Sims, sorry to say, my Excalibur don't fit my computer, and I dare to say, it will be difficult to find a graphic card to this old crap computer... I have to save a lot of cash and buy a new one Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 7 12612 maybe I can sell the cat with a brown ear laughin (Nooo just kidding)

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 7 621122 Thanks for this ...
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 11:00 am

Holy Crap! That boy is a love man (*insert Otis Redding song here)

Geez, he is so gonna get busted!!!

I seriously recommend him making a very much needed to the local health department since he has been such a romeo lately... Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 7 99672

Great piccies and I can't wait to see what happens next

Jackie - poor cat with the brown ear....that is an idea though maybe I could sell Tyson but I would have to put an as is tag on him.... Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 7 97206
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 10:04 pm

That IS a very pretty shot! Having a good graphics card makes the game a lot more enjoyable. When I upgraded mine, I spent a lot of time just looking at everything.

*facepalm* Kyle, Kyle, Kyle. You're going to get caught one of these days, boy. And it's not going to be pretty.

Fun update!
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 12:26 pm

Love that you're lovin' the Fiesta Tech follies. I'm lovin' telling the tale.

Fear not about Kyle's health. Max and all his friends were so rattled by his mishap with the baby, that they're being extra vigilant about that sort of thing. If you look carefully in the picture in the last installment of Max and the redhead in his room, and look on his bedside table, you'll still a purple box behind the picture frames. Yes indeed...I do love me muh details! laughin

----

So the boys carry on with their routine

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 7 Snapshot_1986ee0f_b9e63d2e

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 7 Snapshot_1986ee0f_59e49b65

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 7 Snapshot_1986ee0f_d9e4b68b

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 7 Snapshot_1986ee0f_5a0d56d0

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 7 Snapshot_1986ee0f_1a0d6e3a

There's much hanging out

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 7 Snapshot_19886dee_1a0b31c1

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 7 Snapshot_1986ee0f_f9abc4f7

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 7 Snapshot_1986ee0f_79e4c959

There're toga parties

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 7 Snapshot_1986ee0f_f9e5046a

Poker marathons at the Sorority House

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 7 Snapshot_f8d2ca94_5a07cc7b

And gigs at The Lounge

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 7 Snapshot_1986ee0f_ba083052

Max and Ophelia are getting along very well

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 7 Snapshot_1986ee0f_da0d78a7

And whoever this is (I'm losing track)

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 7 Snapshot_1986ee0f_b98f0def

Really Kyle? Shoba? Joey's longtime girlfriend? Rolling Eyes

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 7 Snapshot_19886dee_da0b344d

Here he is with Shoba's older sister Zahra (the punk rocker in the pix of the Ramchandani family a few pages back). Here they're dressed up to attend a party at the Frat house. Yes, her hair does change colours a lot. Here's it's red, in the family pix it's dark chocolate with highlights. She's also the one with the wild braided hairstyle in the previous installment, whose ear Kyle is whispering into.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 7 Snapshot_1986ee0f_fa0d746f

Weeeellllllll......Fiesta Tech is loaded with students from Christopher Harbour and the inevitable happened. Word got back to Kyle's girlfriend Carolyn, back home, along with this picture...

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 7 Snapshot_1986ee0f_79abca7a
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 11:57 am

They seams to have fun the guys and the girls... Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 7 12612 how are their grades? laughin

Good pictures and surrounding like always, thanks for this, its always fun to see your photos! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 7 637989
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 7:33 pm

Great story Toni! I really love the swimming pool idea!
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 11:39 pm

Wow! Life at Fiesta Tech is anything but boring! I look forward to seeing more of their antics. Great pics!
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 10:55 am

Thanks guys!

Hi Mort Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 7 621122. Yep, I do love the swimming hole as opposed to swimming pool idea (it's great for Medieval-themed hoods too Ari...hint, hint laughin). My active sims are always hankering for a swim, and my playful ones always want to play Marco Polo...and let's be honest, how many people can really afford a pool?

I have a swimming hole next to the home of my D'Angelos (Marco's family) - a large, poor family. It's a great way to get the kids' fun up after school and keep them fit.

Now folks....back to Fiesta Tech and the big show down [insert dramatic music here Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 7 99672]

----
One fine Sunday afternoon after lunch, the doorbell at the Farm rang while the guys were watching a game on TV.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 7 Snapshot_1986ee0f_ba35d577

Marc got up to open it, his face lighting up when he saw his kid sister through the door...but his smile faded when he swung it open and Carolyn, her face twisted in anger and her eyes brimming with tears stormed past him and right for Kyle who jumped up off the sofa; at first happy to see her and then confused by the expression on her face.

Joey and Max slid off the sofa, signaled to Marc - who was standing there bewildered - to give the couple some space, and high tailed it out the kitchen door. Marc dashed out the front door and joined them in the back yard, huddling on the steps to hear what was going on inside.

"You! You! You..." Carolyn, having prepared what she was going to say on the three hour drive up from Christophe Harbour was speechless at first.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 7 Snapshot_1986ee0f_99ac252f
And then she let him have it! She screamed at him, telling him she had always heard rumours about him running around on her even when they were in high school together.

"And I, like an idiot, dismissed them. I told everyone it wasn't true! That you were just a flirt!" She yelled.

Kyle pleaded.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 7 Snapshot_1986ee0f_99ac2577
"Cara, I love you. Please!"

"If that's what you call love, I don't want it! You're dead to me!"

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 7 Snapshot_1986ee0f_39ac252a
As she turned and stormed out of the house, his friends barged through the kitchen door.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 7 Snapshot_1986ee0f_3a35b666
"Leave her alone!" Marc commanded, running after his sister.

Max and Joey stepped forward and stopped Kyle from following the brother and sister.

"Let her go, man," Joey said. "She going to need time."

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 7 Snapshot_1986ee0f_3a35b931
Marc caught up with his sister outside.

"I'm so sorry Skipper," Marc said, calling her by the nickname they had both used for each other since they were kids.

"I guess I always knew. I just didn't want to believe," she said, her voice muffled against his chest.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 7 Snapshot_1986ee0f_9a35bc81
She regretted now the pact she had made her brother swear to when she started going out with his best friend.

Marc had never approved of her relationship with Kyle, but she insisted that it was what she wanted and that Kyle loved her. They had had a big fight over it, and hadn't spoken for over a week. He finally caved and tried to patch things up. She made him swear that he would never, ever say anything to her about Kyle or her relationship with him.

Marc released his sister from his arms and kissed her on her forehead, "Go home now bella. Call me when you get back."

Her face streaked with tears she tiptoed to kiss her brother on his cheek and then headed to the car where her best friend Reece, was waiting anxiously to drive her back to Christophe Harbour.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 7 Byecarolyn
In his room, Kyle collapsed onto the edge of his bed.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 7 Snapshot_1986ee0f_5a35c6c3
"What have I done?" he groaned, his stomach churning.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 7 Snapshot_1986ee0f_ba35c5df

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 7 Snapshot_1986ee0f_fa35c5e3

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 7 Snapshot_1986ee0f_fa35c60b

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 7 Snapshot_1986ee0f_3a35c546

"I'm a horrible person."
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 2:40 am

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 7 99672 An other one bite the dust... Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 7 12612 He had that coming, Kyle you can think at that when you get old and shall meet your maker Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 7 515704 well Carolyn will get better with out that good for nothing! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 7 637989 Just hope she will meet a true guy that loves her and not play with her feelings... maybe she can see someone at the UNI when she now finally are red of the bad cargo... Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 7 366915

Well I know Kyle is a favorite of yours Toni, but you have to emit that he make this all by him self...

Like always beautiful pictures and a very dramatic story line! thanks Toni! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 7 665781
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 12:01 pm

I can't help liking him Jackie! Aside from the fact that he's gorgeous...he really does love Carolyn (I think laughin )

Well, as I'm trying desperately to catch you guys up on the story. I have a quick installment for you today.

---

Late Sunday afternoon Carolyn slides out of Reece's car in front of the looming, bougainvillea-covered Garcia home. The ride back to the city had been fairly quiet. Carolyn was not ready to tell her friend much about what had happened inside the boys' house, she just wanted to get as far away from 'him' as possible. No, she did not want to go to a movie or for ice cream or anything.

"Will you be okay honey?" her friend asked.

She nodded at Reece, giving a teary smile.

"I will be okay...eventually," she said, closing the door and stepping back onto the sidewalk.

She waved as the car pulled away down the street, and then turned and looked back at her home. She was not ready to go inside yet. There was only one person she wanted to talk to right now. She turned on her phone (she'd turned it off because Kyle kept calling and texting), and called her friend to say she was coming over.

Then she turned away from the house, and walked briskly down the nearby lane, and through the old church yard behind the house. She cut across the highway to the 'other side' of town (quiet at this time on a Sunday) and turned down the shady street with the shabby homes, heading towards the old house at the end of the block.

Her friend was waiting for her outside. Rushing up to him, the tears spilled down her cheeks and onto his shirt as he wrapped his arms around her.

"It's going to be okay," Marco said softly, stroking her hair.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 7 Snapshot_588c23bb_79d99227

Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 11:02 pm

Finally romeo is busted!!! Whoo Hoo!!!

Poor Carolyn, that boy has broken her heart too many times and is he sorry? I think not..hehehehehe
Well they are young....

This is such a great story Toni and I look forward to seeing if this two and crazy kids work this out...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Life in Christophe Harbour
Page 7 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 33  Next