Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Life in Christophe Harbour

Go down 
+14
SandySimmer
butterflyunion
clc
mac
Grykon
Caleb_71
Hunter
Ullwera
soloaris
WittyKitty
Sugah
Astral Faery
autumnelle
AdriannaSimmie
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 3:33 pm

I knew it, I knew it, I knew it...............Kyle is still a D-O-G..

A leopard can NEVER change his spots Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 17 97206

I am so glad Carolyn finally saw through his fake butt and put him on the road....good riddance!

Now if she will just get her act together about Marco....
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 6:22 pm

Oh what a relief! I am so happy that Carolyn dumped Kyle - and this time I hope she doesn't take him back. If Kyle wants to lead that type of life, where he's sleeping with a different woman every night, that's fine and his choice, but why oh why does he continually have to lie to Carolyn like that? It isn't fair and shows his lack of respect for her. I hope she goes to that fundraiser with Marco and they wind up in bed together! (oops, did I just say that out loud? Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 17 99672 )

I LOVE your magazine covers! Those are so awesome, and such a nice way to share information in the little movie star world you've created. Your sets are fabulous! I love that you have the cameras there, and it really looks like they're filming the stars acting in the sitcom.

So clever, your use of angles and props. Always brilliant expressions and natural body positions. BRILLIANT!!!
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 6:41 pm

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 17 99672 Oh I just love reading your responses! You guys get so involved! Awesomeness! Ha haaaaaa.....Jen, you were the one who was the most suspicious of Kyle! I really do believe he loves her, he's just incredibly weak...no...maybe just incredibly selfish! I actually know people like him in RL No Friends who can give me no legitimate explanation for the philandering except they do it 'cause they can. Rolling Eyes

SimEm wrote:
So I'm guessing those girls, thought his bed was Max's too? Yeah, right. Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 17 827319

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 17 363286 Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 17 99672

Astral Faery wrote:
I hope she goes to that fundraiser with Marco and they wind up in bed together! (oops, did I just say that out loud? Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 17 99672 )

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 17 598258 Good boy Marco? Always trying to do the right thing Marco? Hmmmmm.......I wonder what will happen? Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 17 266736 sunny
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 3:34 pm

Well...I know double-posting is not cool. But I have an update for you, and I couldn't wait any longer! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 17 598258

So....here goes. Will they or won't they?

----
Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 17 Snapshot_fa3f5afd_bac0f4e9

"He still makes my stomach flip over!" She thought, amused at herself that her friend still had that effect on her. "Well he is a beautiful man," she continued, in her private self-conversation, watching Marco work the crowd at the fundraiser.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 17 Snapshot_fa3f5afd_3ac0ed1e

"He's probably seeing some gorgeous actress," she thought, trying to remember who was the last Simmiewood Belle he had been paired up with in the tabloids.

He was coming over to her now smiling warmly, and her knees felt wobbly.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 17 Snapshot_fa3f5afd_dac0f5c3
She remembered now why she avoided being alone with him. He grabbed her hand and without a word, led her to the dance floor. His arm encircled her waist, the flashbulbs popped and Carolyn's heart started to race. The heat from his body seemed to flow into hers and it made her knees weak.

"Oh we are certainly giving the tabloids something to talk about?" She said giggling nervously, her heart beating ridiculously fast.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 17 Snapshot_fa3f5afd_3ac0eab9
"I can see the headlines now!" he laughed back, his eyes dancing.

He swung her around, and dipped her dramatically. "Can you imagine what they're saying right now!"

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 17 Snapshot_fa3f5afd_5ac0e5af
They descended into fits of laughter and eventually had to leave the dance floor because they knew they were creating a distraction.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 17 Snapshot_fa3f5afd_bac0eb62
He led her over to the buffet tables, as people stared.

"You're being terribly undignified Ms Garcia," he said laughing.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 17 Snapshot_fa3f5afd_9ac0e98c
"I think we've done well this evening," he said still chuckling. "Shall we cut out of here and go grab some real food. Those teensy finger snacks are not food. I'm starving!"

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 17 Snapshot_fa3f5afd_3ac0e9bf

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 17 Snapshot_fa3f5afd_9ac0f235

An hour later, she had changed into comfy home clothes and he had shed his jacket and tie, and they were sitting on her sofa, listening to Bruno Mars, eating pizza and making their way through a bottle of red wine.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 17 Snapshot_5ab40c5b_3ac80f7a
"He still smells of peaches," Carolyn thought with a smile.

Suddenly he leaned over to wipe tomato sauce off her chin.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 17 Snapshot_5ab40c5b_1ac4847b
She felt something like a little shock of electricity pass though her body. He pulled his hand away, and made a funny face.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 17 Snapshot_5ab40c5b_1ac48554
"Wouldn't do to have Kyle Harrelson show up and see me pawing his woman," he said with a little laugh. She thought he sounded nervous.

She had refused to wallow in regret over Kyle. During the past week and a half whenever thoughts of him crept into her head, she had brushed them away.

"I'm not Kyle Harrelson's woman," she said casually.

Marco looked at her confused.

"We broke up," she said.

"When?"

"Well, if I'm honest with myself...March. It just didn't really take until recently."

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 17 Snapshot_5ab40c5b_9ac48e3a
He swallowed hard.

"Gar...Garcia...I should go," he said getting to his feet.

She reached for his hand. "Abandoning me?" She remembered him asking her the same question back at university, in what now seemed a lifetime ago.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 17 Snapshot_5ab40c5b_9ac7aadc
He looked down at her with a sad frown. Her heart was racing, and she could feel the heat radiating from his hand into hers and then coursing through her whole body. He gently extricated his fingers from hers.

"Garcia...," he whispered. "I don't want to mess this up," he said hoarsely.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 17 Snapshot_5ab40c5b_fac7ac75
He grabbed his jacket and pulled it on, then turned and strode hurriedly to the door. She stood up and made a few step towards him.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 17 Snapshot_5ab40c5b_1ac489a6
He stopped and looked at her with an agonized expression.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 17 Snapshot_5ab40c5b_7ac7c0b6
He exhaled deeply, opened the door and stepped out into the corridor closing it behind him.

"Marco!" she cried softly.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 17 Snapshot_5ab40c5b_fac7c1f9
She ran to the door, and swung it open to run after him.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 17 Snapshot_5ab40c5b_3ac8171c

Last edited by ilikefishfood on Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 4:48 pm

And then........ Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 17 898330 ???

Toni don´t do this......
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 6:31 pm

I love you Do you need a rope Cliff hanger girl?? Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 17 128862 that was realy good Toni, Barbara Cartland is dead, long live the new Queen Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 17 12612 realy, what is wrong with that guy, should he just go away, He has not heard of hot iron and the Smitty? loser ... Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 17 971462 well you give us a lot of thrill my girl... Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 17 888294 good work Toni!
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 7:14 pm

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 17 637989

What a place to stop! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 17 657259 Good for Carolyn for not letting him run off like that. Now let's hope somebody says something meaningful or makes a move and that she just doesn't say something like, "I had a good time tonight. Bye." Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 17 266736
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 11:39 pm

GASP!! What happens next?? What happens next??

Brilliant and wonderful chapter! I love the shot of them walking out of the fundraiser together.
Back to top Go down
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 17 EmptySun May 01, 2011 11:59 am

Great story Toni! I especially loved Star Wars 21! lol Since starting my challenge I have tried to stay away from other stories, I'd had to pick up ideas others have used! lol Such gorgeous simmies!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9787062/1/Future-s-Past
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 17 EmptySun May 01, 2011 5:32 pm

OMG, Ulli, Jackie, Em......those were the funniest responses ever! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 17 363286 laughin Ulli...the shaking of the computer...and Jackie and his rope offer, Em...and her 'I had a nice time' comment (ha haaaa!). OMG! I totally was laughing out loud! Ari...I laughed at you too! "GASP!" Oh the tension! Love that you've joined in the fray too Grykon...hee, hee......

Man...I so much look forward to your reactions...but this last set take cake *wipes tear* Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 17 99672

Will they or won't they? Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 17 97206 We'll just have to wait and see. I've left them staring at each other to go and send another batch of simmies off to university.

If I do say so myself, the next generation is lookin' pretty decent. Here're Max and Carolyn's younger brothers. Not baaaaad!

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 17 RobWil

And remember Kyle's sister and her two bffs Bernadette and Raishma?

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 17 Snapshot_fa3f5afd_1a9c3144-1
They turned out pretty decent too!

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 17 Lauren

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 17 Bernadette

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 17 Raishma

They joined Tri-Fruhm Sorority. Something tells me things at the house are never going to be the same again Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 17 12612

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 17 Snapshot_f8d2ca94_fac9c5ec
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 17 EmptySun May 01, 2011 10:00 pm

Rob and Wil are really something. They're all very pretty sims, but those two...wow!
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 17 EmptySun May 01, 2011 11:12 pm

They are rather (to borrow Sugah's word) "snacky!" Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 17 12612 droolin Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 17 762448

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 17 Snapshot_18d2ca95_7aca1c98

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 17 Snapshot_18d2ca95_9aca1d4b
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 17 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 2:33 am

MORE PICTURE SPAM! lol!

I have a soft spot for Max and his family (the Hedens), as they were the first family I created in TS1 (minus his two younger sibs)...Of course I created Max and his three other sibs as adults, and pretended they were in their teens, 'cause...well, 'cause it was TS1! And yes, Max did have a daughter Samantha before he got married to...I'll have to leave that blank, as I've recreated his future partner and her family in TS2 too, and I don't want to spill the beans yet Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 17 422794

Anyway, so Wil headed off to Fiesta Tech where he and his buddy Rob joined the Fraternity that his older brother Pieter belonged to. The whole clan came up for a visit the weekend after he moved into the frat house. Here they are posing for a family pic.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 17 Snapshot_18d2ca95_5aca4cb0

(Back l-r): Pieter, Elisabeth, Mom Mona, Dad Thomas, Max & Samantha
(Front l-r): Justin, Alana, Wil

Both parents are family sims, and despite the fact that their six kids range from 13-23 and they have a 6-year old granddaughter who lives with them, mom's still hankering to have another baby! affraid

Then of course my totally favourite family of all...Carolyn's family...the Garcias! Based on my first Barbie Doll family. Both parents again are family sims...and there goes mom, thinking about babies, because apparently she doesn't have enough! laughin

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 17 Snapshot_18d2ca95_7aca5632

(Back l-r) Manny (Manuel), Carolyn, Dad Michael, Mom Chaya, Pauline, Marc
(Front l-r): Jon, Twins Michelle and Christina, Rob

By the way, the two moms Mona Heden and Chaya Garcia where both ballet dancers and best friends, when they met their future husbands, and settled down to raise their families. Truth is, I have a lot of ballerina decoratives in my DL folder, from figurines to paintings, and I had to rationalize having them, so.... Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 17 598258

Last edited by ilikefishfood on Wed May 04, 2011 6:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 17 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 7:18 am

Wow - big families! The Garcias are a gorgeous family, both of them are. How cool that both moms were best friends and ballet dancers before they started their families. It would be neat to have a good friend to got through all of those exciting life changes with. For years one another of them (or both!) were pregnant - lots of stuff to share!
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 17 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:26 am

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 17 367799 Ari! They are my two favourite families. And I agree that the Garcia's are hot! The twins now 13 (the same age as Justin Heden) were the cute little girls playing on the beach, back in that photo of the family's vacation in the Caribbean.

They all grew up together, which is thankfully why Carolyn escaped romance sim Max's clutches even though they have three bolts! She knows him TOO well. laughin

I like Wil for Pauline. They're both family sims and now that he's a YA they have three bolts for each other. But she's 2 years older and madly in love with Kurt Bransfield (the hottie, with the long, blonde hair who I posted in the modeling agency). They're yearning to get engaged, and they just might before she finishes university, because they're completely distracted by wants to make-out and all manner of other things. droolin Things, that are a no-no for Kurt, who's a theology student, and not supposed to be doing those things before he's married. Rolling Eyes I think I'm going to have to put him out of his misery and let them get married before she finishes school. Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 17 12612 sunny I'll keep you posted!
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 17 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 12:05 pm

I agree, Wil and Rob are two handsome young men! The three girls crack me up, still doing their vogue poses then and now. laughin I like the families too. They're a great looking bunch.
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 17 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 4:07 pm

SimEm wrote:
The three girls crack me up, still doing their vogue poses then and now.

I'm playing the Sorority house right now, and I'm lovin' them! They always have wants to have a party and meet new people! Lauren and Raishma are popularity sims. Bernadette is knowledge, but her secondary aspiration is popularity too...so there's always some action going on.

Just snapped this great shot of one of the older girls in the house, Carolyn's younger sister, Pauline...she's such a beauty. CAS created her from her parents DNA, I gave her an Anva skintone, and my my my, she's breathtaking. Look at that bone structure!

I like that she's actually more beautiful that rising star Carolyn, but she's not a glamorous type at all, schleps around in jeans, doesn't do a thing with her hair, and just wants to get engaged to her doting, and very hawt bf, Kurt. She's a family sim, studying early childhood education (custom major). I'm envisioning a big family like her parents have had. Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 17 12612

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 17 Snapshot_f8d2ca94_facb076c
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 17 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 7:14 am

She does have great bone structure. I bet she'll make lots and lots of pretty babies. I love you
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 17 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 7:51 am

Oh wow, you do love to keep us hanging don't ya? Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 17 97206

Oh all of your other "babies" have grown up to be a fine and gorgeous bunch!!!
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 17 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 3:11 pm

Quote :
Oh wow, you do love to keep us hanging don't ya?
Yes why do you do that! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 17 971462 we want to know now! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 17 12612

Like always you have a way to have beautiful sims in your game Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 17 247485 by the way?? how goes with the Carolyn contest?? Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 17 128862

Thanks for sharing Toni! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 17 817176
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 17 EmptySat May 07, 2011 3:01 pm

Heeelllllloooooo boys and girls! I'm thinkin' I kept you waiting long enough, so I've got a quick update for you. You will all need a glass of cold water ready before you proceed. Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 17 12612 I'm just saying! laughin

Jackie, the win-yourself-Carolyn-and-Marco Contest is coming up in three installments from now. We'll see just how observant you are Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 17 422794.

And now.....

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 17 Snapshot_5ab40c5b_3ac8171c
Carolyn fell into Marco's arms, and he wrapped his around her, lowering his mouth to hers and kissing her with more passion than she had ever been kissed.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 17 Snapshot_5ab40c5b_1ac816e4
He guided her back into the apartment, his lips never leaving hers, kissing her deeply. Her heart was racing, and she could feel the heat from his body radiating into her and coursing through her whole body, as he kicked the door closed with his foot.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 17 Snapshot_5ab40c5b_1ac81885
He pulled away from her, holding her tightly around her waist. Carolyn's entire body was on fire. She had never been kissed like this. She had never felt like this. He looked at her, his eyes glazed with passion. She had never seen him look like this before. It made her knees buckle, but he was holding her firmly.

"Are you sure," he rasped.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 17 Snapshot_5ab40c5b_bac81908
"If you stop now, I think I'll die," she said breathlessly, blushing as she heard the words tumble off her tongue.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 17 Snapshot_5ab40c5b_bac819e1
He picked her up and carried her to the bedroom where he laid her on the bed, and then lay next to her. His arm reached across her and his lips touched hers again.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 17 Snapshot_5ab40c5b_3ac4d448
Softly at first and then becoming more urgent, his mouth exploring hers with unbridled hunger, Carolyn threw all caution out the window and kissed him back with a passion she had never felt before.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 17 Finally_final
<<<>>>

Marco opened his eyes in the darkened room. Carolyn's arm was flung across his chest, and he smiled, his heart singing. He had never felt so content in his life. He closed his eyes again and drifted back to sleep.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 17 Snapshot_5ab40c5b_bac69934
He stirred a short time later when he heard the chirping of Carolyn's phone.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 17 Snapshot_5ab40c5b_dac6b274
She rolled away grabbing the cordless receiver out of its cradle. He knew her number was unlisted and very few people had it. It might be an emergency.

"Hello," she whispered, obviously thinking he was sleeping.

She fell silent, listening to the person on the other end as she sat up.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 17 Snapshot_5ab40c5b_1ac6a3e3
"Don't say that Kyle," he heard her whisper urgently.

Marco's heart froze.

Last edited by ilikefishfood on Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 17 EmptySat May 07, 2011 6:14 pm

affraid

Forget the glass of cold water - I think we'll need a cold shower! It may be a short chapter - but I'm sure everyone else will agree with me when I say, "HOORAY! It's about time. But mostly hooray!" dancintrio

And a nice clinch at the end - great suspense - and beautiful pictures! The montage is lovely, and that last photo is, too. Excellent!!
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 17 EmptySat May 07, 2011 6:29 pm

Glad you like Ari! I had to send the montage to Sugah for approval, 'cause it is terribly steamy. But she gave our star-crossed lovers the thumbs up (I guess it's no worse than what we see in the soaps! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 17 598258

These two waited so long for the big event, I thought they deserved more than the traditional Maxis-wrestling-under-the-covers...and so did WE! laughin

I just love these two together!

...I sure hope Kyle doesn't mess things up! Rolling Eyes What, oh what is gonna happen now?! *cough* :praying1: sunny
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 17 EmptySat May 07, 2011 9:11 pm

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 17 Cold-shower

Oh my, my, my girl.....whoo hoo!!

I love,love, love it!!! Oh my goodness I can't believe they finally gave into their passion and it's about flipping time too...

Now if that bozo Kyle messes this up I am gonna be so mad I might have to take him out ... Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 17 99672

Love the suspense and the piccies are simply fantastic and amazing girl
Back to top Go down
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 17 EmptySat May 07, 2011 11:09 pm

As the Mask once stated..."Smoken!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9787062/1/Future-s-Past
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Life in Christophe Harbour
Page 17 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 33  Next