Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Ban the Poster Above You

Go down 
+7
Caleb_71
soloaris
autumnelle
Sugah
AdriannaSimmie
beckylynn2109
Hunter
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
autumnelle

autumnelle

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 15 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 7:46 am

^ I ban Jackie for banning me for not seeing him when he knows it's the green dot's fault. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 15 971462

Hi, hon! I missed you, too! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 15 678648

"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." - John 16:33

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 15 SiggyIII_zps41236bf8
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 15 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 8:37 am

We have to kick that green dot out from our forum... Ban the Poster Above You - Page 15 971462 he is bad...

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 15 888294 Now everything feels much bettre, Elle is on the forum! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 15 12612

Oh.. I forgot to ban someone... Well its soon X-mas!
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 15 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 2:34 pm

I will not ban Jackie...so there...what are you people going to do about it? Ban the Poster Above You - Page 15 971462

"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." - John 16:33

Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:27 am

I will not ban Elle, she is all to good to be banned, she shall have a hug instead Ban the Poster Above You - Page 15 319331
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 15 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 7:03 am

^I ban Jackie for breaking the forum rules and not banning Elle....... Ban the Poster Above You - Page 15 971462
Back to top Go down
http://basicforsims.forummotion.com/
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 15 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 11:38 am

I ban Hunter for banning someone as dear and sweet as our precious Jackie! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 15 515704
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 15 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 11:40 am

What! Why?? why that knife in my back, Oh Brutus I knew you much... you said you was my friend... So I ban You hunter! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 15 12612

There is still angels on earth... Thanks Sugah! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 15 319331
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 15 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 11:42 am

LOL! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 15 683951 I love it, Jackie!

I ban Jackie only because I am forced to under the strict rules of this game and NOT because I would EVER want to.

Hi, dear man!
How are you??? Ban the Poster Above You - Page 15 817176
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 15 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 11:47 am

I ban Sugah for being the sweetest girl in Texas, and therefor a danger for all drivers in cars, when she walks to the supermarket, to buy cookies to her hubby... therefore you are banned... Ban the Poster Above You - Page 15 12612

Hi Sweetheart It's good to see you! (I wish I did, but I mean write to you!) Ban the Poster Above You - Page 15 678648
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 15 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 11:50 am

Oh, you! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 15 284699
How did you know my husband is an extreme cookie lover? Ban the Poster Above You - Page 15 538162

I ban Jackie for saying such dear, sweet things to old Sugah, making it even harder to ban him, as always. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 15 729422

Quote :
It's good to see you! (I wish I did, but I mean write to you!)

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 15 357604
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 15 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 11:52 am

I ban you for not knowing all hubby's (and guy's) are secret Cookie monsters! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 15 968206

Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 15 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 11:53 am

I ban Jackie for not knowing that some guys are Ice Cream Monsters, too (like my hubby Ban the Poster Above You - Page 15 538162 ). Ban the Poster Above You - Page 15 12612
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 15 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 11:57 am

Yes That comes with the territory Ban the Poster Above You - Page 15 12612 and waffles, pies and other sweet things, (like you) Ban the Poster Above You - Page 15 12612

I feel an extreme "go and fetch that cookie packet" now, and therefor I ban Sugah, for being to sweet to resist... laughin
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 15 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 12:15 pm

Awww... Ban the Poster Above You - Page 15 243713

I ban Jackie for making it SO DIFFICULT for me to ban him each and every time!
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 15 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:03 pm

^ I ban Sugah for taking time away from dear Ginger/Ritz/Reecie to ban people. How mean! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 15 971462

Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 15 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 11:20 am

I don't ban Elle (how can I ban Elle?) I just hope she understand, that our Friend Sugah needs some fun now and then, therefore she can ban us... (sometimes) Thats what friends are fore, to take the pressure from our friends, and carry them a while... Ban the Poster Above You - Page 15 12612

Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 15 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 7:05 pm

^I ban Jackie for continuing to be nice in this thread!! BAN SOMEBODY!!!

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 15 244728hqjqgvc51h
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 15 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 8:53 pm

What a sweet cat Hunter, reminds me of someone, cant remember who... If I have to Ban someone I ban ... no I don't, I hug you instead sweet Hunter Ban the Poster Above You - Page 15 678648
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 9:06 pm

I ban Jackie for NOT banning Hunter, because heaven knows, if ANYONE deserves to be banned it is HER!!! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 15 971462

Lady E wrote:
I ban Sugah for taking time away from dear Ginger/Ritz/Reecie ...

We've decided we both actually like Reesi/Reeci and that is suits her.
Not sure which way to spell it yet.
I usually call her "Reesi Bear" (since her skull is the size of a small bear's and she's like a big old teddy bear Ban the Poster Above You - Page 15 598258) or "Reesi Girl" (amongst other pet names laughin ).
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 15 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 6:25 am

^ I ban Sugah for being so scarce these days that I hardly get to see her. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 15 503793

I am glad that you'll decided on a name for your new household member. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 15 74257

Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 15 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 11:40 am

I ban Elle for sneaking away when I get here... laughin
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 15 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 4:52 pm

^I ban Jackie for not appreciating the quiet that is, when Elle is not present. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 15 738528
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 15 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 5:48 pm

I ban Hunter simply because it brings me great pleasure to do so. :muahaha:
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 15 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 10:09 pm

^ I ban Sugah for taking all the pleasure of banning Hunter for herself. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 15 971462

Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 15 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 10:37 pm

I ban Elle for knowing dang well there is no end to how many times each of us can enjoy the grand pleasure of banning Mouth. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 15 598258
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ban the Poster Above You
Page 15 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next