Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Ban the Poster Above You

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
autumnelle

autumnelle

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 10:41 pm

^ I ban Sugah for not making that an official rule so that all of our members can feel the joy that goes along with banning Mouth. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 16 738528

"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." - John 16:33

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 16 SiggyIII_zps41236bf8
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 10:58 pm

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 16 363286

I love it!

I ban Elle for by-passing the very first and most important rule of the official forum handbook.
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 11:07 pm

^ I ban Sugah for accusing me of by-passing a rule from Sugah's Code of Conduct when she knows I take my membership here very seriously and would not risk being banned for such a thing.
Ban the Poster Above You - Page 16 137281

"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." - John 16:33

Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 11:13 pm

I ban Elle for calling old Sugah out on a despicable faux pas.
(My sincere apologies, dearest Queen of Sugah's Code of Conduct Manual. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 16 711747 )
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 11:22 pm

^ I ban Sugah for being such good company and keeping me up past my bedtime. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 16 711747

Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 11:32 pm

I ban Elle for banning me over something she should be hugging me for! verklempt

The feelings are mutual, my dear one.
However, I must return to my tree for a little while longer before this night is over.
Good night, Elleluv. Thank you for being such good company always. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 16 23207
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 16 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 5:40 am

verklempt I ban you two girls both, for being mean to Hunter, when you knows she is not well, and therefor needs to be hugged, and amused often to be well again ... Ban the Poster Above You - Page 16 338947
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 16 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 8:48 am

I ban Jackie for not being here with me right now, as I miss him so much! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 16 503793
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 10:56 am

I miss you to my girl, so there will not be any banning here... Ban the Poster Above You - Page 16 319331
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 12:00 pm

Well I refuse to ban Jackie so....
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 1:39 pm

^ Jenn cannot be banned today, because she is the birthday girl. Have a good one, luv! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 16 Birthday

Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 2:33 pm

^I ban Elle for not banning Jen, as there is no excuse for someone to not be banned! Adhere to the Rule Book Donkey!

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 16 63721m4ehpskk0d
Back to top Go down
http://basicforsims.forummotion.com/
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 16 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 4:29 am

verklempt I ban Hunter for teething Elle to slap her... No
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 16 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 2:11 am

^I ban Jackie because he is not online with me right now!
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 16 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 11:49 am

I ban Hunter because she does not even attempt to get off of Santa's Naughty List each year! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 16 971462
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 16 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 3:28 pm

^I ban Sugah for being on the Santa Bandwagon.......isn't he just a poorly dressed old guy who needs to lose weight??? Ban the Poster Above You - Page 16 99672
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 7:56 am

Ho, ho, ho... guess who is coming to Town... ??? Ban the Poster Above You - Page 16 366915

I ban Sugah and Hunter for being sweet girls ... Ban the Poster Above You - Page 16 12612
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 12:11 am

I ban Jackie for not letting me know how he's been doing lately, therefore causing me to be worried about him. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 16 665781
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 3:56 pm

Don't worry for old Jack, sometimes when it rains, the hands hurt to much for typing... thats all... I'm always in a good mode, so I am okay, even if I cant write/type Ban the Poster Above You - Page 16 12612 but thanks for thinking at me... Ban the Poster Above You - Page 16 338947

I ban Capitan Cat because he is not here now, sitting in my knee, he is elsewhere and sleep in my bedroom... bad kitten... Ban the Poster Above You - Page 16 665781
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 16 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 2:32 am

^I ban Jackie for being too nice to play this game! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 16 971462
Back to top Go down
Caleb_71

Caleb_71

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 16 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 3:38 am

^I ban Hunter for mellowing out.
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 16 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 3:50 am

bahahahaha!!

^I ban Caleb_71 for being here in the wee hours of the morning instead of sleeping Ban the Poster Above You - Page 16 12612
Back to top Go down
Caleb_71

Caleb_71

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 16 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 4:13 am

^I ban Jen for thinking I would go to bed at 9.10pm, on this balmy Tuesday Night.

I am in Sydney, Australia and Summer is upon us.
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 16 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 9:14 am

Quote :
bahahahaha!!

Do you have to use the scary laugh, it's frighten me verklempt

Quote :
I am in Sydney, Australia and Summer is upon us.

I always wanted to go there.. Australia land of opportunity... Summer lucky guy... Ban the Poster Above You - Page 16 12612

I ban Caleb for having Summer...
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 1:13 pm

^I ban Jackie because he's the poster above me..... Ban the Poster Above You - Page 16 738528
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ban the Poster Above You
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next