Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Ban the Poster Above You

Go down 
+7
Caleb_71
soloaris
autumnelle
Sugah
AdriannaSimmie
beckylynn2109
Hunter
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 20 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 8:56 am

I ban BeckyLynn for using her generousity towards old Sugah in order to make me feel badly. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 20 503793
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 20 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 9:31 am

^I ban Sugah for not putting some type of green on the banner today in honor of St Patty's Day Ban the Poster Above You - Page 20 99672 Ban the Poster Above You - Page 20 774807
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 3:54 am

I ban Jen; for banning Sugah for forgetting an old Irish Saint on St.Patrick's day ... Ban the Poster Above You - Page 20 12612
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 6:10 am

^ I ban Jackie because he is making me miss him because we never see one another anymore. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 20 503793
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 11:22 am

I ban Elle for the very same reason she banned Jackie ... because we're never here at the same time anymore. verklempt
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 20 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 9:42 am

I ban Elle because I can do whatever I want. :nannybooboo:
Back to top Go down
http://basicforsims.forummotion.com/
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 20 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 11:27 am

^ I ban Hunter because...Ban the Poster Above You - Page 20 Shutup!
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 20 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 1:20 pm

I ban Elle only because I am forced to in keeping with the rules of this game. I love you
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 5:55 am

^ I ban Sugah (but not really) for not being an early bird like I am. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 20 97206
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 12:21 pm

I ban Elle for being an Early Bird and blaming people for not being one like her - when EVERYBODY knows being an Early Bird is NOT cool. :nannybooboo:
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 1:13 pm

^ I ban Hunter (because obviously she was too dense to get it the first time) because...Ban the Poster Above You - Page 20 Signshutup
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 1:17 pm

OMG! That is hilarious, Elle!!!

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 20 683951

I ban my dear friend Elle for being the person above me, therefore FORCING me to do something I hate to do.

How are you, dear one? Ban the Poster Above You - Page 20 284699
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 1:33 pm

^ I ban Sugah for the very same reason she banned me!

I am fine, dear, how are you? Ban the Poster Above You - Page 20 319331
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 1:47 pm

I ban Elle for not being nearer so we could do lunch at Luigi's each week. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 20 729422

Doing well, my friend.
Bay should be here any minute.
Is it still miserable there?
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 1:55 pm

^ I ban Sugah for banning me for something that is just as much her fault as it is mine. verklempt

I know you will have a good one since it is a Bay-Day. Yes, the weather is still horrible, and we spent the day inside. My mom came over and took the girls to their dance class so I have some time to myself.
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 20 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 9:33 am

^I ban Elle using the old guilt trip method on Sugah...

Please :nannybooboo:
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 20 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 7:37 pm

^ I ban Jenn for the very same reason I banned Hunter earlier in the thread. (see above)
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 20 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 7:51 pm

^I ban Elle for her very lame and unoriginal ban of moi..

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 20 Loser

*seriously girl, is that all you got. Bring it! bahahahaha Ban the Poster Above You - Page 20 99672 Ban the Poster Above You - Page 20 678648
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 12:22 pm

I ban Jen for banning Elle, because I think Elle have never been Lame in her whole life ... Ban the Poster Above You - Page 20 665781
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 20 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 6:55 am

^ I ban Jackie only because he happens to be the poster above me. I love you
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 20 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 7:39 am

^ I ban Elle just because i can..hahahaha Ban the Poster Above You - Page 20 99672
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 20 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 1:48 pm

I ban Jen for being feeling quite smug about her powers to ban here. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 20 99672
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 10:05 am

^I ban Sugah because it's been ages since we've "caught up". No
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 11:57 am

^I ban Hunter because it has been too long since I have been able to Ban the Poster Above You - Page 20 330104
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 2:28 pm

^ I ban Jenn for being a bit too happy about banning people lately. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 20 Banned-1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ban the Poster Above You
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next