Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Ban the Poster Above You

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
autumnelle

autumnelle

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 9:14 pm

^ I ban Jen for being here banning people instead of preparing for the work day tomorrow. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 3 SooooBanned

"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." - John 16:33

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 3 SiggyIII_zps41236bf8
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 7:59 am

^I ban Elle for the simple fact that I can Ban the Poster Above You - Page 3 Ban
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 8:22 am

^ I ban Jen because someone has to do some serious banning around here. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 3 373909

"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." - John 16:33

Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 9:12 am

^I ban Elle due to someone needing to really step up regarding serious banning and I am the RRR... Ban the Poster Above You - Page 3 99672 Ban the Poster Above You - Page 3 Banned
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 3:58 pm

I ban Jen for being in the forum, when she should be hiding in the bathtub under a mattress til the tornado warning has ended! affraid

Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 4:03 pm

^ I ban Sugah for banning Jen during the tornado watch. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 3 Banned-1

Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 4:05 pm

I ban Elle for making me feel like a big fat heel for banning Jen when she is already under enough stress! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 3 774807
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 4:15 pm

^ I ban Sugah for making me feel bad, for making her feel like a "big, fat heel", for banning Jen when she is under stress! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 3 Ban-3

Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 4:32 pm

hahahahaha!

^ Well since Elle came to my defense, I am not going to ban here. Besides I think being under a tornado watch/warning gives me a little more clout..

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 3 99672
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 4:36 pm

I ban Jen for thinking just because she is under a tornado watch that she is exempt from banning anyone in here, especially Elle, who has permanently damaged my fragile feelings. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 3 99672
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 4:42 pm

RRR wrote:
Besides I think being under a tornado watch/warning gives me a little more clout..

Sugalicious wrote:
...who has permanently damaged my fragile feelings.

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 3 Rolleye0010

^ I ban Sugah for telling tall tales. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 3 431

Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 4:46 pm

I ban Elle for accusing me of being a big, fat, hairy fibber, when she knows how important honor and integrity is to me. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 3 515704
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 4:57 pm

^ I ban Sugah for putting words in my mouth. Just when did I accuse you of being hairy? Ban the Poster Above You - Page 3 971462

Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 5:02 pm

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 3 99672

I ban Elle for calling me out on using a word that I clearly chose for dramatic effect!
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 5:20 pm

^ I ban Sugah for her use of dramatic effect, or in other words, telling Ban the Poster Above You - Page 3 431!

Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 7:39 pm

I ban Elle for not giving me credit, when I think I finally used effect correctly, thanks to her. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 3 262201
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 7:40 pm

^ I ban Sugah for now giving Elle the big head but saying she taught her something.... :nannybooboo:
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 7:48 pm

^ Sugah gets an A+ for grammar but Jen gets a Ban the Poster Above You - Page 3 Icon_ban for being a booger-brain! :nannybooboo:

Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 7:50 pm

^I ban Elle for going all old school and calling me a "booger brain"....seriously? Ban the Poster Above You - Page 3 363286
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 7:52 pm

I ban Adrianna; for saying that Sweet Elle is old school! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 3 971462
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 8:02 pm

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 3 448283

Booger Brain ... Old School! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 3 99672

I ban Jackie for insisting Elle is sweet when she clearly has a very dark side. laughin

Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 8:04 pm

I ban Sugah; for not see what a sweet girl Elle are Ban the Poster Above You - Page 3 12612
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 8:06 pm

^ I ban Sugah for putting me in a position where I have to ban sweet Jackie, but I refuse and ban her instead! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 3 Banned03

Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 8:07 pm

I ban Elle for, once again, thinking she is above the law. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Caleb_71

Caleb_71

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 8:12 pm

^I ban Sugah for not pulling the Rule Book out and using it on Elle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ban the Poster Above You
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next