Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Ban the Poster Above You

Go down 
+7
Caleb_71
soloaris
autumnelle
Sugah
AdriannaSimmie
beckylynn2109
Hunter
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 23 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 6:20 pm

I ban Elle for spewing nonsense in the forum. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 23 774807
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 23 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 6:31 pm

^ I ban Sugah for accusing me of spewing - as if I would ever. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 23 137281
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 23 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 3:51 pm

I ban ... no I don't ban Elle; because she was sweet and remember my birthday! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 23 888294
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 23 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 4:18 pm

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 23 99672 @ Elle

I ban Jackie for being the person above me who I am now FORCED to ban on his special day. verklempt

Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 4:47 am

^I ban Sugah for banning Jackie on his special day. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 23 515704
Back to top Go down
http://basicforsims.forummotion.com/
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 23 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 7:37 pm

^ I ban Hunter for calling Sugah a hater! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 23 515704
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 23 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 6:02 pm

I ban Elle only because I am absolutely FORCED to due to the stringent rules of this forum game. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 23 729422
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 23 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 6:55 pm

I ban sweet Sugah; for saying that she is forced to ban dear Elle, when we all know that ones don't have to follow the rules, and hug little Ella instead ... Ban the Poster Above You - Page 23 12612
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 23 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 8:06 am

^ I ban Sugah for creating this game that says I have to ban a dear soul like Jackie. I just won't do it! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 23 Tongue
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 23 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 12:39 pm

I ban Elle for being a rebellious, unruly member who refuses to follow clearly set game guidelines no matter HOW challenging the task. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 23 971462
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 23 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 3:41 pm

^ I ban Sugah for banning me for not banning sweet Jackie. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 23 373909
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 23 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 3:45 pm

^I ban Elle for the simple fact that I am the rabble rouser here on this forum ...pppfffttt Ban the Poster Above You - Page 23 99672
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 23 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 3:53 pm

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 23 Muahaha YOU dare ban me when I have banished you from all that is Sugah's Place for your reckless ways. Begone! Minions, Seize Her!

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 23 Mob
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 8:20 am

I ban Elle.... no wrong I should never do that ... I ban Jen for being mean to Elle instead! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 23 12612
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 23 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 12:46 pm

I can not ban Jackie because he is actually HERE with me right this very moment!!! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 23 284699
Therefore, I ban myself for breaking this forum's game rules. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 23 85797

Hi, my friend! How are you?
I hope you have been doing well.
I've missed you. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 23 319331

Elle wrote:
Begone! Minions, Seize Her!

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 23 363286
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 23 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 1:14 pm

I 'm fine, sun outside, and I soon going back for two months Ban the Poster Above You - Page 23 578473 ... Capitan Cat will be by a girl I know Ban the Poster Above You - Page 23 12612

I ban Sugah for banning her self, when she knows I don't want my friends to be banned... Ban the Poster Above You - Page 23 912276
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 6:35 am

^ I ban Jackie...wait, what am I saying, I ban Sugah for making this game that makes me have to ban dear, sweet Jackie or face her wrath... affraid.
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 23 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 6:38 pm

I ban Elle for being such a sweet girl, so I will miss her very much when go away... Ban the Poster Above You - Page 23 12612
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 23 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 3:06 pm

I ban Jackie for leaving me here alone with the keeper of the sacred rule book...Elle Ban the Poster Above You - Page 23 99672
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 23 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 10:51 am

I ban sassy Jen for banning dear Jackie, knowing full well he will be gone from us for two whole months! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 23 515704
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 23 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 12:10 pm

^ I ban Sugah for picking on me knowing full well I have to be sassy, it is the unwritten red heads rules
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 23 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 3:58 pm

^ I ban Jenn for making me over-use the phrase "oh, brother"... Rolling Eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 23 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 2:34 pm

I ban Elle for rolling her eyes up at Jen.

Hi, my friend! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 23 817176
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 23 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 2:46 pm

^ I ban Sugah for acting as if Jenn does not deserve to have eyes rolled at her every moment of every day in this thread. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 23 137281

Hi, Sugah! I love you
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 23 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 3:12 pm

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 23 448283

I ban Elle for almost causing me to spew a sip of water all over my keyboard! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 23 827319
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ban the Poster Above You
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next