Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Ban the Poster Above You

Go down 
+7
Caleb_71
soloaris
autumnelle
Sugah
AdriannaSimmie
beckylynn2109
Hunter
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
autumnelle

autumnelle

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 10:00 pm

^ I ban Jackie because I miss him so, but I take it back because I am so glad to see him here. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 678648

^ I ban Jenn because the new rules do not allow for her not to be banned. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 Banned03

"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." - John 16:33

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 SiggyIII_zps41236bf8
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 8:04 am

^I ban Elle for once again making up her own rules. I have yet to be given a copy of the new banning rules missy
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 7:16 am

^ I ban Jenn for not banning herself under the new regime (of which we have sent countless copies to her, by the way Rolling Eyes), all the while acting like she is a rule enforcer instead of just a rabble-rousing rule breaker. Here is another copy for you, Jenn! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 Fact

^ I ban Jenn again to show my dedication to Sugah's Place by leading by example and following all the rules and not just the ones that suit me. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 Tongue3

"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." - John 16:33

Back to top Go down
Caleb_71

Caleb_71

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 7:42 am

^Banned for typing a load of codswallop. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 99672
Back to top Go down
clc

clc

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 12:21 pm

^I ban Russ for spreading lies about the wonderful Elle and for not banning Jen when this is of the upmost importance to all posts in this thread.

^I ban Jenn for not reading the rules properly.
Back to top Go down
http://sparta.medialayer.net/~inspiring/forums/index.php
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 6:44 pm

Elle wrote:
(of which we have sent countless copies to her, by the way ), all the while acting like she is a rule enforcer instead of just a rabble-rousing rule breaker.
I ban Jenn again to show my dedication to Sugah's Place by leading by example and following all the rules and not just the ones that suit me.

Russ wrote:
Banned for typing a load of codswallop.

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 448283

Bwahaha! Elle & Russ! TOO FUNNY!

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 683951

IRT-

I ban Claire for always sticking up for Elle and falling for her - more often than not - bogus, nonsensical claims. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 99672
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
clc

clc

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 6:50 pm

I ban Sugah as no one is sticking up for Elle when she is preggy, you are all mean heartless people.

I ban Jenn as she has only just posted a response to my "what's going on in game thread".
Back to top Go down
http://sparta.medialayer.net/~inspiring/forums/index.php
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 6:58 pm

I ban Claire for giving Elle a free ticket to misbehave & make stuff up, just because she is carrying a wee one inside of her. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 9:20 pm

Name Caller wrote:
...for Elle and falling for her - more often than not - bogus, nonsensical claims. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 99672

The New Upstart in Town wrote:
...for giving Elle a free ticket to misbehave & make stuff up...

^ I ban Sugah for spreading vile rumors about me when I am not around to defend myself and keep her in line. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 Club

^ I ban Jenn to bring her daily ban count up to the minimum required by Sugah's Rules & Regulations, Volume II. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 AFban_Her

Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 12:52 pm

^I ban Elle for yet once again (sigh) spreading a lot of bull Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 ThBSsmileyaround this place...

*I am really beginning to worry about your mental state..Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 Crazy

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 BanBan the Poster Above You - Page 28 Loser
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 3:42 pm

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 363286 @ Elle & Jen

I ban both Elle & Jen for turning this harmless, fun little game into something malicious and personal. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 99672
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 6:23 am

^ I ban Sugah for double banning, something she has called people on in the past. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 515704

^ I ban Jenn because her ban quota on 6/21 was below the projected expectations. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 Sign0079

Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 1:57 pm

Elleluv wrote:
I ban Jenn because her ban quota on 6/21 was below the projected expectations.

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 363286

I ban Elle for almost causing me to spit my ice water all over my keyboard & monitor this afternoon. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 598258
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 3:26 pm

^I ban Sugah for leading Elle on with laughter.. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 99672

*Elle, just you wait my pretty, I am going to get you and your little dog Toto too!! muhahahaha
Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 Wicked_witch
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 3:47 pm

Quote :
Elle, just you wait my pretty, I am going to get you and your little dog Toto too!! muhahahaha

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 448283 Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 683951

I ban Jen for having the audacity to ban me on my birthday today. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 515704
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 1:24 pm

verklempt I ban my self for not be here yesterday, hope I did not spoil your birthday sweet Sugah .... Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 503793
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 1:39 pm

I ban Jackie for banning himself, when indeed, he is much too precious to ban for ANY reason! I love you

So very happy to find you here with me, dear man. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 23207
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 1:53 pm

Happy to see you to Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 678648

If I have to ban somone; I don't want to ban Sugah, because she is all to sweet to be banned! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 637989
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 1:58 pm

I ban Jackie for not banning Sugah because he thinks I am too sweet, when indeed, I am an old sourpuss! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 827319
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 2:43 pm

^ I ban Sugah for pulling old nana out to do her banning for her. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 SooooBanned

^ I ban Jenn for a number of reasons but mainly because I did not want her to think I forgot about or am scared of her. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 738528

Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:52 pm

^I ban Elle cause she is a brat....

hmmpphhh Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 515704
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 9:20 pm

I ban Jen for banning Elle for something that is incredibly obvious & well known, therefore, making it a very LAME ban. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 97206
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 9:25 pm

^ I ban both Sugah and Jenn for Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 Signshutup.

^ I further ban Jenn because she has been going on and on ad nauseam about all the crap she was going to do to me and that is the best she could come up with when she finally got the chance to ban me.
Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 Signloser

Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 9:34 pm

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 363286

OMG!!! Elle, you are on a roll, chica! TOO FUNNY!!!

I ban Elle for being a big show off when it comes to finding so many fun, fabulous smileys. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 971462
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 9:50 pm

^ I ban Sugah for claiming to be my friend, but calling me names every chance she gets. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 4640666c653115a9e97cb9b218ece211d2dd5fa6

^ I ban Jenn because I will never, ever, ever pass up an opportunity to ban her and let her know that she is forever damned...errrrr, I mean banned!
Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 0106

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ban the Poster Above You
Page 28 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next