Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Ban the Poster Above You

Go down 
+7
Caleb_71
soloaris
autumnelle
Sugah
AdriannaSimmie
beckylynn2109
Hunter
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 30 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 1:02 pm

I ban Jen for not being in here with me now. No

Ditto, back atcha, my friend! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 30 711747
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 30 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 7:29 am

^ I ban Sugah for the very same reason she banned Jenn. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 30 Tsg_smiley_banned

^ I ban Jenn for crossing out a word in her post! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 30 Banned-3

I hope you two have a lovely day! I love you
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 30 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:00 am

^I ban Elle for the same reason she banned Sugah :nannybooboo:

*Hello luv :))
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 30 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 6:21 am

^ I ban Jenn for banning me for the same reason I banned Sugah, who banned her for the same reason which brings us back full circle. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 30 85797

^ I ban Jenn again just so that she will understand that she cannot go around banning people for the same reasons again and again. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 30 Ban-5
Back to top Go down
Caleb_71

Caleb_71

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 30 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 12:18 am

^I ban Elle for continually spewing forth loads of codswallop.

I ban Elle again for continually banning Jen in every one of her posts.

And finally I ban Elle for not adhereing to the only rule in this thread, of only banning the poster above her.

Three strikes and you are so, banned. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 30 99672
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 30 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:52 am

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 30 99672 @ Russ

^I refuse to ban Russ since he put Elle in her place ...hahahahaha
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 30 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 4:15 pm

^ I ban Russ for coming in here every other week and thinking he has any say over how this thread is run! You don't!

^ I ban Russ for triple dipping when he is always calling me on that. Practice what you preach!

^ I ban Russ for seeming to only come in this thread with some personal vendetta to ban only me! What's your obsession, Dude?!?

~ ~ ~

^ I ban Jenn for laughing at Russ, thereby condoning his rule-breaking behavior.

^ I ban Jenn for refusing to ban on a ban thread! Hello! If not here, where?

^ I ban Jenn because she needs to understand that she is banned and she just does not seem to get it!

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 30 Ohsnap1

Last edited by Autumnelle on Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar Again...WTF!!!)
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 30 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 5:20 pm

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 30 363286

I ban Elle for banning in TRIPLICATE TIMES TWO, which is in direct violation of Sugah's Code of Conduct, Chapter 3, Page 25, Paragraph 7, or better known as a definite no-no.

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 30 BannedFOREVER
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 30 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 7:43 am

^ I ban Sugah for not putting her ban in proper format! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 30 Rules

^ I ban Jenn because I miss her! verklempt
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 30 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 1:53 pm

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 30 503793 Where is Jen? I ban her too, for I also miss her Ban the Poster Above You - Page 30 338947
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 30 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 7:02 am

^ I ban Jackie...NOT! No way could I ban such a sweetie! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 30 678648

~ ~ ~

Jenn has a lot of real-life stuff going on.

Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 30 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 2:22 pm

^Well I can't ban Elle Belle cause I miss her too much!

*I miss you and Jackie and everyone a lot :)))
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 30 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 4:56 pm

Miss you too Jen Ban the Poster Above You - Page 30 888294

Quote :
^ I ban Jackie...NOT! No way could I ban such a sweetie! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 30 678648

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 30 338947

Who the .... shall we ban then if evry one is a sweetie, Hum ... how about the one that invented the green dot! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 30 515704
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 30 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 8:15 am

Quote :
Who the .... shall we ban then if evry one is a sweetie, Hum ... how about the one that invented the green dot! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 30 515704

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 30 99672

I second that ban! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 30 BannedFOREVER
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 30 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 4:20 am

I ban Elle; for being a sweet friend, and for letting us/me wait for the baby for 58 days more Ban the Poster Above You - Page 30 12612
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 30 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 8:14 am

^ I ban Jackie...no, sorry, can't do it. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 30 41209
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 30 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 4:15 pm

I ban both Jackie and Elle for not being able to ban everybody here because we're all such "sweeties". Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 30 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 3:30 am

I ban Sugah for allowing the green dot a life ... laughin
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 30 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 7:18 am

^ I second that ban...Ban the Poster Above You - Page 30 Angry-sign
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 30 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 10:22 pm

I ban BOTH Jackie AND Elle for not being here with me right now. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 30 503793
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 30 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 8:51 pm

^ I ban Sugah for banning me and Jackie for not being here, and then not being here when I am here when she should be here since she banned me for not being here, along with Jackie. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 30 85797
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 30 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 9:44 pm

Oh, yea? Well, take THIS...

I ban Elle for banning me for not being here with her today when she is NOT here with me tonight, therefore, abandoning me more than any so-called friend has a right to and making me dissolve into tears and go to bed a lonely, forsaken soul who feels lost and alone in the world. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 30 503793
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 30 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 11:04 am

^I ban Sugah for using the age old "mother's guilt" trip on Elle Belle, knowing full well her hormones are surely messed up right now, which in turn, has probably made Elle Belle cry harder than her.
Ban the Poster Above You - Page 30 97206

*I also ban Elle just for the simple fact that, well cause I want to
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 30 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 11:19 am

I ban Adrianna; for wanting to ban Elle ... Ban the Poster Above You - Page 30 971462

Jen Ban the Poster Above You - Page 30 338947
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 30 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 1:10 pm

I ban Jackie for forcing me to ban him, just because he is TPAM. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 30 729422
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ban the Poster Above You
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next