Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Ban the Poster Above You

Go down 
+7
Caleb_71
soloaris
autumnelle
Sugah
AdriannaSimmie
beckylynn2109
Hunter
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
autumnelle

autumnelle

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 36 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 2:46 pm

^ I ban BeckyLynn for double banning me, a clear violation of my rights as a member of Sugah's Place in good standing. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 36 Not-tagged-smiley-10420
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 36 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 9:59 pm

I ban Elle for actually believing she is in good standing at Sugah's Place, when clearly BeckyLynn has far more sense by defending me. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 36 99672
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 36 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 10:26 pm

^ I ban Sugah for...man, I can't keep doing this. It's just easier to say Ban the Poster Above You - Page 36 Biteme.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 36 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 10:33 pm

I ban Elle for using quite the lewd and crude "bite me" emoticon. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 36 971462
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 36 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 6:04 am

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 36 99672 @ Elle

^I ban Sugah for, oh who am I kidding, she banned Elle therefore there is no way I am going to ban her Ban the Poster Above You - Page 36 99672
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 36 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 7:29 am

Decisions! Decisions! So many choices! What does one ban the oh so bannable Jenn for? Do I ban her for her ignoring the banning thread rules by not banning Sugah? Should I ban her for getting too much pleasure in seeing a fellow forum member banned (a blatant disregard for the Code of Conduct, by the way)? Or should I just go with...

^ Jenn is banned for continuing to display obnoxious behavior after countless demerits! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 36 Fact
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 36 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 9:36 pm

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 36 ROFLSmiley

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 36 ChatboxOh good grief and there she goes again spouting rules from the mysterious rule book... Ban the Poster Above You - Page 36 99672

I ban Elle for stating that moi would ever be obnoxious Ban the Poster Above You - Page 36 515704 Ban the Poster Above You - Page 36 Areyouchicken-1

Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 36 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 3:02 am

No I´m not a chicken! I have to ban Jenn for thinking that I am some kind of poultry Ban the Poster Above You - Page 36 12612
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 36 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 1:14 pm

Elle wrote:
Decisions! Decisions! So many choices! What does one ban the oh so bannable Jenn for? Do I ban her for her ignoring the banning thread rules by not banning Sugah? Should I ban her for getting too much pleasure in seeing a fellow forum member banned (a blatant disregard for the Code of Conduct, by the way)? Or should I just go with...
^ Jenn is banned for continuing to display obnoxious behavior after countless demerits!

Jen wrote:
Oh good grief and there she goes again spouting rules from the mysterious rule book...
I ban Elle for stating that moi would ever be obnoxious!

Ulli wrote:
I have to ban Jenn for thinking that I am some kind of poultry.

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 36 683951 Ban the Poster Above You - Page 36 448283

I am lovin' all that, ladies. TOO FUNNY!!!
Thank you for the laugh.

IRT-

I ban Ulli for not playing forum games near enough with us.

Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 36 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 7:22 am

Ulli wrote:
I have to ban Jenn for thinking that I am some kind of poultry Ban the Poster Above You - Page 36 12612

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 36 Laughing Ulli takes the prize with that one! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 36 448283

^ I ban Sugah for not giving Ulli a medal of honor for her creative banning of Jenn. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 36 738528
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 36 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 10:59 pm

Elle wrote:
Ulli takes the prize with that one!

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 36 357604 Ban the Poster Above You - Page 36 363286 Ban the Poster Above You - Page 36 637989

I ban Elle for not being here this evening, when I can finally get into the forum and play some games. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 36 214265
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 36 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 7:34 am

^ I ban Sugah for not abandoning her "slug-a-bed" routine and being here with me bright and early. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 36 971462
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 36 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 10:28 am

I ban Elle for always giving me a hard time about not being an early bird like she is. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 36 515704
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 36 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 6:20 pm

^I ban Sugah just because she is in my way of banning Oh Sacred Keeper of the Made Up Code of Conduct Rule Book Ban the Poster Above You - Page 36 940149
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 36 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 10:41 pm

I ban Jen for knowing full well I would never deliberately take her joy away in banning Elle. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 36 827319
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 36 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 8:06 am

^ I ban Sugah and Jenn for ganging up on poor little Elle. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 36 Biteme-1
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 36 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 9:17 am

^I ban Elle for double banning. This is clearly a case of violating the sacred code of conduct book.
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 36 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 10:00 am

^ I ban Jenn for continuing to display negative behavior towards a fellow forum member after repeated warnings. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 36 515704
Back to top Go down
clc

clc

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 36 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 5:31 pm

I ban all three above me for squabbling while I am away!
Back to top Go down
http://sparta.medialayer.net/~inspiring/forums/index.php
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 36 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 8:39 am

I ban Clare for not squabbling at all! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 36 898330
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 36 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 7:46 am

^ I ban Ulli for not bringing her humor to this thread nearly enough. No

Glad to see you in here, Ulli! I love you
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 36 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 10:32 am

I ban Elle for not being here with me, when I'm finally feeling up to being on the puter for awhile today. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 36 Crap

Quote :
Glad to see you in here, Ulli!

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 36 4322
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 36 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 7:39 am

^ I ban Sugah for not being on-line with me this morning. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 36 729422
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 36 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 8:30 pm

I ban Elle for not being here with me this evening! verklempt
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 36 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 7:01 am

^ I ban Sugah for not jumping up straight away and joining me on the forum. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 36 971462
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ban the Poster Above You
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next