Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Charleston Memories @ Hurryback Inn - Site Closed?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

Charleston Memories @ Hurryback Inn - Site Closed? Empty
PostSubject: Charleston Memories @ Hurryback Inn - Site Closed?   Charleston Memories @ Hurryback Inn - Site Closed? EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 6:42 am

Charleston Memories Dining Room

Charleston Memories @ Hurryback Inn - Site Closed? CharlestonMemories

Charleston Memories @ Hurryback Inn - Site Closed? CharlestonMemories_Closer

Included in set:

* table & chairs *
* painting & hanging plant *

- Meshes by Angel @ Angelsways, Steffor @ Avalon, & Nengi65 @ Sims Crossing also included

- Available exclusively @ Hurryback Inn -

Last edited by Sugah on Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:56 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Pics lost ... Hurryback Inn closed???)
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Angelsways1

Angelsways1

PostSubject: Re: Charleston Memories @ Hurryback Inn - Site Closed?   Charleston Memories @ Hurryback Inn - Site Closed? EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 8:16 am

Was this the one you were telling me about ? It turned out fantastic and I'm so tickled you use my meshes hon ! I love what you did with it ! It's beautiful !
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelsways1.weebly.com
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Charleston Memories @ Hurryback Inn - Site Closed?   Charleston Memories @ Hurryback Inn - Site Closed? EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 10:43 am

That's really cute, Sugah. I'm sure the folks there will love it!
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Charleston Memories @ Hurryback Inn - Site Closed?   Charleston Memories @ Hurryback Inn - Site Closed? EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 11:02 am

Thank you, ladies, for your lovely compliments. I always appreciate the feedback. Charleston Memories @ Hurryback Inn - Site Closed? 508493

Angel, for my Grand Opening here, I used your fabulous Circle of Dreams set.
That's the one I was telling you about.
I've been chomping at the bit to share the recolor I've done on that set, as I LOVE your CoD meshes.

As for this recolor, I had two fabrics I've been wanting to use.
I remembered what a joy your Elegant Lines dining set was to work with.
I also like the way it goes with Steffor's hanging plant and Nengi's painting.
Sooo ... I did Charleston Memories (for the Hurryback Inn) and presented it in the same way I did
Cote D'Azur (which is one of my fave sets, incidently).

I look forward to recoloring more of your wonderful meshes in the future, m'lady.
Thank you for your generous policy, as always. Charleston Memories @ Hurryback Inn - Site Closed? 888294

*  Check out just a few of my personal SP faves on Pinterest .  *
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charleston Memories @ Hurryback Inn - Site Closed?   Charleston Memories @ Hurryback Inn - Site Closed? Empty

Back to top Go down

Charleston Memories @ Hurryback Inn - Site Closed?
Page 1 of 1