Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!

Go down 
+13
autumnelle
Cher64
Simply Simful
Nonni
LoWiSa
SimEm
butterflyunion
clc
mac
Ullwera
Astral Faery
AdriannaSimmie
Sugah
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!   Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 9:25 pm

Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 2 Sick-756599
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!   Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 12:06 pm

Jen, I am sorry you are not feeling better this week, my friend. Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 2 665781
My thoughts are with you. Take care and get well soon.

Rant:

I am very sad to learn that Donna Summer, whose music I loved for many years, has died of cancer.
She was only 63. verklempt

I'm bummed that I woke up at 4:30am and could not get back to sleep.
I hate it when that happens!

Rave:

I am thrilled that it is a gorgeous outside today - Sunny and in the 80s.
I am happy I have an afternoon with my oldest and Bay tomorrow - That I get to babysit my grandgirl tomorrow night.
I am happy I have a movie-shopping-lunch date with my oldest early next week ...
AND I am happy I have a lunch-shopping-mani/pedi-happy hour date with Daughters #2 and #3 mid-week.

dancintrio

I am also thrilled that our handyman, Monty, may have figured out what the sprinkler system plumbing issue is! Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 2 922586
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!   Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 1:17 pm

Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 2 Sick_girl

I am super sick this time, yay me!!

I have a sinus infection, bronchitis, an ear infection and an upper respiratory infection. I am slightly crabby and basically just feel like tee total poo.
I usually get one or the other every spring but this time, I really out did myself. Poor Pops is doing his best to avoid me as I make for a really whiny and cranky sink person. I am just glad it happened now before he started chemo. Maybe tomorrow my third day on antibiotics will make for a good turn around
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!   Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 3:05 pm

@Sugah: Glad you have such a fun-filled week planned and that you may have solved your sprinkler issue! Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 2 247485

@Jenn: Sorry you are feeling poorly. I hope you feel better soon. Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 2 665781

~ ~ ~

Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 2 3f573450
Back to top Go down
clc

clc

PostSubject: Re: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!   Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 5:00 pm

I'd like to rave about being off work its nice to have some time to myself.

I'd like to rant about revamping Is as it was a pain in the bum but at least its almost complete. Also I want to rave about my cat being ill and not having enough time to create for sims 2 today.

No Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 2 971462
Back to top Go down
http://sparta.medialayer.net/~inspiring/forums/index.php
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!   Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 11:49 am

I'm sorry about your kitty, Claire. I DO hope it feels better soon.
I need to get over to IS to check out what you've done to the place. Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 2 584675

IRT-

Rave:

I am feeling blessed to have had almost two weeks on the Hawai'ian Islands...My most favorite place on the planet (to date). I love you

Rant:

I am sad I had to leave and am STILL in a funk. verklempt
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!   Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 12:16 pm

@Claire: I do hope your kitty gets better soon. It's always hard when a loved one is under the weather. I also hope you find some time to create for the game.

Sugah wrote:
I need to get over to IS to check out what you've done to the place. Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 2 584675

Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 2 89c19bc9

@Sugah: I am glad you enjoyed your holiday. I hope you get to return to your paradise soon.

~ ~ ~

Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 2 5f4b4dd1

Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!   Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 6:13 pm

I think I shall rant today ...

I am so bummed that our handyman did such a poor job on our master cabinets.
We ended up firing him as that was one of many disappointments in the quality of his work AND his work habits.
Now hubby must strip all of our cabinets and drawers down to the naked wood.
I am going to help him prime and paint them when ready.
He does NOT have time for this as he travels for a living and soon will be his busiest season.

Oh, well. Live and learn. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
butterflyunion

butterflyunion

PostSubject: Re: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!   Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 10:02 am

Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 2 Sheila-embarrassed

I'm embarrassed because I went to the store and I forgot about 5 things I still need and will have to get at Wal Mart b/c I don't want to have to spend too much extra money that I would have to if I go back, so...
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!   Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 9:02 am

Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 2 872719
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!   Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 10:50 am

Rave:

Had some very nice phone visits with my sissy, one of my best friends and my mom this week.
Have also had some good, important, quality time with family members of late.
Am grateful for how much this family all means to one another and our willingness to be there for each other through good times and bad.

Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 2 665781 Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 2 665781 Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 2 665781 Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 2 665781

Back to top Go down
butterflyunion

butterflyunion

PostSubject: Re: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!   Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 11:30 am

Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 2 61300_original

Sadness because my lovely week of vacation comes to an end tomorrow, but I've enjoyed it nonetheless even though it'll be my last personal vacation for some time to come. Thank goodness the holidays are coming up!
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!   Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 4:19 pm

Awwww ... verklempt

I am so sorry your vacation has come to an end, Jean.
Seems like it went awfully quickly!!!

Rave:

I'm having a good day today and it's just going to get better.
My grandgirl is coming to hang out with me tonight.
We will probably Sim together after we eat my infamous spaghetti! Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 2 262201

More Raving:

It is a beautiful, sunny, warm day today.
I DO believe we are officially out of the triple digits! sunny

RANT:

There are not enough hours in the day for me to catch up on all of my forum friends' game antics, challenges and Sims tales. No

Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!   Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 6:10 am

Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 2 Yay to beautiful weather!

Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 2 5285b83b to vacations ending!

Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 2 Yay to time with loved ones!

Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 2 5285b83b to 24-hour days!

Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 2 Yay to simming!

~ ~ ~

Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 2 Stars My little prince turns one today! Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 2 Stars

Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 2 Birthday-boy-happy-birthday_zps3d648b07
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!   Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 9:43 am

Rave:

It's an absolutely stunning Monday outside ... Blue skies, sunshine and a high only in the low 80s later today. So nice to be able to open the windows and let some fresh air in today. Yay!

sunny

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the Little Prince.
I can not believe he is turning one already, Elle.
Where has this year gone??? Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 2 62525

Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 2 HappyBday-PinkGlitter
Back to top Go down
butterflyunion

butterflyunion

PostSubject: Re: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!   Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 6:31 pm

Awwwe Elle, that's just precious! :D What's planned for the little darling?

As for me today...

Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 2 44487_original

Plumb tired. What a day at work! I forgot my bread for my sandwich for lunch and then we were slammed busy with document processing from start to finish and from what I understand about 1,200 documents worth, whew!

On the UPSIDE, I hope maybe to do a little shooting tonight in addition to giving a tutorial about those mods I talked about in the Tutorial section now that I've got stuff the way I want it! Yeesh! I'm so sorry to make ya'll wait for the next chapter. I've got like 5 chapters written and haven't done a blessed thing to put them on screen :p Half laziness; half buziness.
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!   Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 8:30 am

Jean wrote:
Awwwe Elle, that's just precious! :D What's planned for the little darling?

We had a nice gathering with friends from the neighborhood and family. It was a nice turnout, and the little prince was quite the host charming everyone with his new formed toothy grin. I love you

~ ~ ~

Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 2 Busy_mom
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!   Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 2:44 pm

RAVE:

Daughter #3 recently got an excellent, good paying, full time job with full benefits as an echocardiologist at a local bariatric center!!!
We are so thrilled and proud of her!

Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 2 366915 dancintrio Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 2 366915

Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!   Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 4:56 pm

I know I already said this, but that is such great news. I am so happy for her. Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 2 Holla_zps29e14fce

~ ~ ~

Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 2 8144df71
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!   Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 6:19 pm

Is tonight your big bbq birthday celebration? I think I got my nights mixed up! Sorry about that, luv. Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 2 85797
I hope it's a wonderful evening for all who attend, especially YOU!!!
Sooo wishing I could be there to help celebrate your special day. xoxo

Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 2 678648

Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!   Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 1:20 pm

Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 2 ImagesCAYJL3PN_zps3d537b98
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!   Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 3:33 pm

I am sorry you have not been feeling well, dear Ulli. Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 2 55394

Rant:

It's been a week since I started feeling poorly and I am beyond ready to get a good, solid, night's sleep... Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 2 465755
...And to stop this infernal coughing ... AND to just start feeling like myself again! Rolling Eyes

Rave:

I actually got to load my game up just to play for a bit last night ... Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 2 262201
...And I managed to create a few goodies for one of my fam's beach abodes this afternoon, too! Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 2 538873
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!   Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 1:46 pm

Quote :
It's been a week since I started feeling poorly and I am beyond ready to get a good, solid, night's sleep...
...And to stop this infernal coughing ... AND to just start feeling like myself again! Rolling Eyes

No Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 2 55394

Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 2 Term10

(9% is very generous. If only it went as fast as it did for my little simmie when I was taking the screenshot.)
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!   Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 5:43 pm

Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 2 885966 Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 2 364885 wtf Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 2 515704 fightinpirate Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 2 657259 Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 2 266736

Just had to get that out of my system. Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 2 738528 laughin

Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
butterflyunion

butterflyunion

PostSubject: Re: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!   Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 10:51 pm

Well Em I hope your mood's a better one now that all that's out of you.

My current mood: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 2 683951 amused by something I just did in my game but at the same time Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 2 214265 and I'm crawling off to bed....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!   Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rant, Rave or Picture Your Mood!
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next