Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Hey, Hi, Hello :)

Go down 
+5
autumnelle
Astral Faery
Caleb_71
ilikefishfood
pinkstar
9 posters
AuthorMessage
pinkstar

pinkstar

Hey, Hi, Hello :) Empty
PostSubject: Hey, Hi, Hello :)   Hey, Hi, Hello :) EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 3:46 pm

Hey, Hi, Hello :) 692765 Im Pinkstar, but please feel free to call me Ashley! I had registered her a long time ago, just never got around to saying hello. I have my own Sims 2 site dedicated to my Sims talent agency/production company that some of you around here are familiar with. I opened it last year and was blessed with some amazing creators sharing their work there. I do conversions for all different types of body shapes and I love taking in game pictures. I am NOT a mesher I do not have the patients lol. On a more personal note I am 25 and live in Idaho in the USA. Im married with no kids but 2 dogs and 2 cats that are basically my children. I am a book worm who loves The Hunger Games, Twilight, 50 Shades of Grey, and the Gemma Doyle Trilogy. I highly recommend all of them :D. Anyways if you have any questions just ask :).

Ashley
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Hi, Hello :)   Hey, Hi, Hello :) EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 4:51 pm

Hey, Hi, Hello :) 692765 Hi Pinkstar! I'm a member of your site...and I know your work from BAS! I think I've downloaded all the clothes at your Star Sims! Hey, Hi, Hello :) 12612

Welcome back to Sugah's! Hey, Hi, Hello :) 34872 We're pretty friendly folk around these parts. Jump right on in the conversations!
Back to top Go down
Caleb_71

Caleb_71

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Hi, Hello :)   Hey, Hi, Hello :) EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 4:54 pm

G'day and welcome Ashley.

'Hey, Hi, Hello :) 231655984'
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Hi, Hello :)   Hey, Hi, Hello :) EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 5:40 pm

Hello and welcome!
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Hi, Hello :)   Hey, Hi, Hello :) EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 5:49 am

Hey, Hi, Hello :) 5ce2f806
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Hi, Hello :)   Hey, Hi, Hello :) EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 9:03 am

Welcome, Ashley! So glad you decided to introduce and share a bit about yourself.
Nice to meet you.
I, too, have read the Twilight and Hunger Game series and enjoyed them a lot. Hey, Hi, Hello :) 12612 '

I am not a member of BAS, so I don't know you from there, but will try to visit Star Sims soon.
Thank you for joining us.

Hey, Hi, Hello :) 442241

Added later:

Just visited your StarSims.net - Light Version and picked up some cool clothing for my beach hood Sims. Niiiiice!

Hey, Hi, Hello :) 28795
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Lizzy67

Lizzy67

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Hi, Hello :)   Hey, Hi, Hello :) EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 7:27 pm

Hello Ashley and sorry to all for not having posted at any forum these last months.

Ashley, I have gifts posted here for the 3rd anniversay of Sugah's Place.

Stay well :)

*** Hello Sugah and sorry for the big break ***
Back to top Go down
http://lizcreasims2updates.wordpress.com
Julie J

Julie J

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Hi, Hello :)   Hey, Hi, Hello :) EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 11:10 am

Hey I know you from somewhere lol

Hi Ashley - Nice to see you here :)
Back to top Go down
twerplina

twerplina

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Hi, Hello :)   Hey, Hi, Hello :) EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 8:06 pm

Me too, me too! Glad to see you here, Ashley. Hey, Hi, Hello :) 538162 (I'm not really sure what the pig 'means', but at least it's pink!)

Karen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Hi, Hello :)   Hey, Hi, Hello :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey, Hi, Hello :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sugah's Place :: Welcome to Sugah's Place :: Getting to know you-
Jump to: