Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Hi everyone!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
awsomegirl

Hi everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 10:30 pm

Hi,
I wanted to be in contact with people here. So I post this,for anyone who wants to be a friend of mine.maybe better to say a pen pal.
My Private messaging is enabled,so if you wanted to,PM me your email address because most of the time my internet speed doesn't let me to check the site.but I check my mail everyday.Again if my internet speed lets me.Actually I'm an Iranian teen.
So,I'll be happy if you send me messages. Hi everyone! 133298
thanks everyone.
with love,have a good time. Hi everyone! 711747
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

Hi everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 8:02 am

May I recommend any number of sites to help you find some teen pen pals online?

Here are two to start:

Check out Pen Pals Online.
It's specifically to hook teens up under the age of 18 who want to correspond online.

Here is Circle of Friends Pen Pal Club, where you can write to girls worldwide betwen the ages of 7-17.

Have fun and hope you make some good friends around the globe. Hi everyone! 868736
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net

Hi everyone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sugah's Place :: Welcome to Sugah's Place :: Getting to know you-
Jump to: