Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Hello, Hopefully I get it right this time

Go down 
+4
Grykon
Astral Faery
Sugah
eliseluong
8 posters
AuthorMessage
eliseluong

Hello, Hopefully I get it right this time Empty
PostSubject: Hello, Hopefully I get it right this time   Hello, Hopefully I get it right this time EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 5:23 pm

Hello, I tried to introduce myself yesterday, I must have typed in the wrong place, couldn't find that post at all.  Let me start over.

Your member 'mac' introduced your site to me months ago.  I regretted that I was too busy in creating CCs and didn't find the time to stop by.  I should have done it long time ago.  Okay, I am from the U.S.A., I play the original sims 1, and now sims 2.  However, my real passion is figure skating blinkinhearts .  I will stop by from time to time to say hi.

Last edited by eliseluong on Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Hopefully I get it right this time   Hello, Hopefully I get it right this time EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 5:34 pm

Nice to meet you, Elise.
Thank you for joining us!

Welcome to Sugah's Place.

Hello, Hopefully I get it right this time 442241 
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Hopefully I get it right this time   Hello, Hopefully I get it right this time EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 8:54 pm

Hi, Elise! Welcome to Sugah's!
Back to top Go down
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Hopefully I get it right this time   Hello, Hopefully I get it right this time EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 10:33 am

Welcome to Sugah's!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9787062/1/Future-s-Past
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Hopefully I get it right this time   Hello, Hopefully I get it right this time EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 5:22 am

Hello, Hopefully I get it right this time 3584432080   Elise!

Nice to meet you!
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Hopefully I get it right this time   Hello, Hopefully I get it right this time EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 7:51 am

Glad to see you here! Hello, Hopefully I get it right this time 34872  I do like your creations - am playing several of your careers. BTW have you seen the Figure Skating Career? It's a lot of work, with little time off (doh?). My wife, who spent 30 years teaching ballet, most of them for a major company, regards the Maxis Dance career with some amusement, and thinks that the barre exercises are pretty bad. You may well find the Sims career to be a hoot! Hello, Hopefully I get it right this time 97206
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Hopefully I get it right this time   Hello, Hopefully I get it right this time EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 12:44 pm

A figure skater career! Very cool!
Are their work ensembles and chance cards?
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Hopefully I get it right this time   Hello, Hopefully I get it right this time EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 2:54 pm

Sugah wrote:
A figure skater career! Very cool!
Are their work ensembles and chance cards?
It's a tough career, very few days off, low pay, and a lot of skill requirements. bluwhew! I only have one sim in the career and it's been a while. Elise has done a related college major and I imagine that she has investigated and used the career much more than I. She'll probably be pitching in with the information. She's mainly posting her stuff (great stuff! Hello, Hopefully I get it right this time 12612 ) here Maybe Ari's new creation, Sammi might end up in the career (poor kid) bluwhew!
Back to top Go down
deekitty31

deekitty31

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Hopefully I get it right this time   Hello, Hopefully I get it right this time EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 3:15 pm

Hello, Elise! Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Hopefully I get it right this time   Hello, Hopefully I get it right this time EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 3:24 pm

I don't mind the challenge of a tough career, Mac.
That's one of the things I like doing in game ... Having my Sims go up the career ladder to the very top!

Does it come with chance cards and especially the proper garb?
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Hopefully I get it right this time   Hello, Hopefully I get it right this time EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 4:27 pm

Sugah wrote:
Does it come with chance cards and especially the proper garb?
I really don't remember.  Hello, Hopefully I get it right this time 553217 We'll have to wait for Elise to check in for that info.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Hopefully I get it right this time   Hello, Hopefully I get it right this time EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 4:29 pm

Okay, thank ya kindly, sir!
Back to top Go down
eliseluong

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Hopefully I get it right this time   Hello, Hopefully I get it right this time EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 1:45 am

I am glad I checked in today, didn't know people were waiting for the answer about the Figure Skater's career.  Yes, I have made a university major for it, so sims who graduated 4.0 GPA will have a boost in this career track.  

The Figure Skater's career was created by alanqlowell, posted at mod the sims.  He made 5 chance cards, so 5 levels have chance cards, not all 10 levels have.  All my sims have been at the top of this career and then jumped to another careers (my sims do job hopping all the time, as soon as they reach level 10, they would switch to another career).  This career works beautifully except those points mentioned by mac, lower pay and more skills.  At the time he made the career, I actually told Alan about it, saying he should raise the salary, but he said MTS wouldn't approve it.  MTS wanted the pay of all custom careers inline with maxis', so...

Mac, when I submitted my Pharmaceutical Industry Career to MTS, I had to reason with them too, they too didn't want to approve it because the salary was too high, in their opinion.  But then I defended that the skills and friends requirements were also very high.  In fact, my pharmaceutical industry career is still holding the record of being the toughest career track ever created for the sims games.  People who love the challenge should definitely try it, guarantee you will love the chance cards too.
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Hopefully I get it right this time   Hello, Hopefully I get it right this time EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 12:12 pm

So late to the party. Hello, Elise! Lovely to meet you!

Hello, Hopefully I get it right this time 5ce2f806
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Hopefully I get it right this time   Hello, Hopefully I get it right this time Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello, Hopefully I get it right this time
Page 1 of 1