Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Answer a Question with a Question

Go down 
+8
Miahaglund4
Grykon
twerplina
autumnelle
okiedokieihooked
Nonni
Caleb_71
Ullwera
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42
AuthorMessage
okiedokieihooked

Answer a Question with a Question - Page 42 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 42 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2020 7:22 pm

Ahhh! Good question, yes and thank you for coming but...

Isnt every entry technically something new?
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 42 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2020 8:09 pm

What does "technically new" mean? (Yup, we're getting absurd!)
Back to top Go down
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 42 EmptySun Feb 09, 2020 1:29 pm

Does it really matter what it means?
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9787062/1/Future-s-Past
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 42 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2020 7:18 am

Shouldn't it matter?
Back to top Go down
okiedokieihooked

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 42 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2020 8:51 pm

Yay!

Aren't we having fun?
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 42 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2020 5:40 am

Is it a real party in here or what?! dancintrio Answer a Question with a Question - Page 42 74257 Answer a Question with a Question - Page 42 1525848287 Answer a Question with a Question - Page 42 578473 Answer a Question with a Question - Page 42 408427 Answer a Question with a Question - Page 42 7255 Answer a Question with a Question - Page 42 344738 Answer a Question with a Question - Page 42 366915
Back to top Go down
okiedokieihooked

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 42 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2020 8:00 am

Is it weird that when Im watching "Let's Plays" on Sims2 youtube sites, i find myself trying to navigate through their games as if im the one playing?
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 42 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2020 12:41 am

laughin

Can you believe I've not yet checked out the "Let's Plays" that you've told me about?
Back to top Go down
okiedokieihooked

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 42 EmptySat Mar 27, 2021 5:12 pm

Are your schools doing online or in person?
Back to top Go down
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 42 EmptySat Mar 27, 2021 5:48 pm

Do I even have any schools?

Answer a Question with a Question - Page 42 99672
Back to top Go down
okiedokieihooked

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 42 EmptySat Apr 17, 2021 7:17 am

Can you come out and play?
Back to top Go down
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 42 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2021 6:55 pm

Do you know how hard it is to find time to play when you are writing so much? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 42 99672
Back to top Go down
okiedokieihooked

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 42 EmptyFri May 21, 2021 3:47 pm

Did I mention that I was on a writing roll (??) when the world initially stopped?

But I'm so glad you are on a roll now! Answer a Question with a Question - Page 42 21650
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 42 EmptySun Oct 10, 2021 6:49 am

What are you writing about?
Back to top Go down
okiedokieihooked

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 42 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 5:42 pm

Me? It was a good one - a love story gone wrong sadly it hasn't gone anywhere all year Answer a Question with a Question - Page 42 99672

Where have you been Toni? *I found you on Instagram i dont think you are active Answer a Question with a Question - Page 42 97206
Back to top Go down
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 42 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 1:48 pm

When was the last time you were here?

Almost 2 years it looks like for me...*yikes* Answer a Question with a Question - Page 42 99672
Back to top Go down
LilSister

LilSister

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 42 EmptyTue May 09, 2023 8:58 pm

What was the question? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 42 692765 Comforting to know that this forum is still here. Answer a Question with a Question - Page 42 284699
Back to top Go down
https://www.flickr.com/photos/lilsisterg24/
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 42 EmptyFri Aug 04, 2023 8:14 am

Do you feel sentimental about Sugah's too?! blinkinhearts
Back to top Go down
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 42 EmptyFri Aug 04, 2023 1:05 pm

Doesn't every one? verklempt
Back to top Go down
okiedokieihooked

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 42 EmptyFri Dec 01, 2023 7:06 pm

Answer a Question with a Question - Page 42 366915
Where have you been sir? Didnt you know I was worried about you? How's the writing going?
Back to top Go down
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 42 EmptyFri Dec 01, 2023 8:58 pm

Good evening! Answer a Question with a Question - Page 42 678648 Answer a Question with a Question - Page 42 912276 wow!

I've been around the internet...here and there...lol FB, Twitter, IG, Reddit, Playing Sims 4, WoW, Banished. Yes, I'm still writing. Not as much as I used to. My Muse has kind of been off the last 5 months or so.

How have you been?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 42 Empty

Back to top Go down

Answer a Question with a Question
Page 42 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42