Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Cher Shares

Go down 
+9
mac
autumnelle
Grykon
Ullwera
SandySimmer
butterflyunion
Caleb_71
twerplina
Sugah
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Cher64

Cher64

Cher Shares - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cher Shares   Cher Shares - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 7:02 pm

Thanks for checking in on my thread, Sandy. I agree about Chris; he's one of the nicest looking offspring boys. If he grows up as a nice as his mother, and doesn't inherit Colin's horndog genes, he'll be a great catch for some lucky woman.

I think the only time I've had Family Sims that don't have the want for a baby is when they get near their birthday to turn into an Elder. I've had at least one that wouldn't autonomously try for baby until I used the green potion and made her younger.
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Cher Shares   Cher Shares - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 7:16 pm

Cher wrote:
I've had at least one that wouldn't autonomously try for baby until I used the green potion and made her younger.

That makes sense. I don't use ACR so if I don't get the want, I usually have to click "try for baby" Cher Shares - Page 9 97206
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Cher Shares   Cher Shares - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 4:45 pm

I am sorry I am so far behind in this thread, Cher.
I have been trying to play catch up in our WGoiYGTD and SP Genetics threads this week...

Lady C wrote:
...The kids grew into toddlers, and this example of fine parenting is why hiring a nanny was a good idea...
...he wants Chris to go to the best private school. He can't be bothered to go through all the headmaster sucking up, so he's prepared a big, fat bribe...
...The Sim Goddess had to give them a push to try for baby...
...If he grows up as a nice as his mother, and doesn't inherit Colin's horndog genes, he'll be a great catch for some lucky woman...

Cher Shares - Page 9 683951

The posed snapshot of Griffin and Glenna is absolutely darling. I love it!
And I agree with Sandy, those clothes they are wearing as toddlers are just precious.  I love you

Oh, my! What a gorgeous child Chris has grown into! Look at that face!  wow!

Cher, I want to thank you, again, for decorating your Sims' abodes with my CC recolors & walls.
I absolutely love seeing my creations in your game. It truly makes my day and means so much.  Cher Shares - Page 9 711747

Cher Shares - Page 9 692371  ThankUforSharing

PS I did a Shades of Autumn Knockdown set with some of your favorite colors (using one of my fave crown moldings) HERE if you're interested, Lady C. Cher Shares - Page 9 584675
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Cher Shares   Cher Shares - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 10:43 am

Quote :
the perfect combination of custom content that will somehow meet all my needs without my ever having to download any more (like that's going to happen)

Quote :
Enrique's many, many perfect date bouquets.

laughin

Sorry to hear about the glitched apartments. That's a bummer. Cher Shares - Page 9 971462

Quote :
I've used the moveobjects command to move them out of the way, but I was afraid to delete them. So that doesn't create a problem?

I don't think so. At least I hope not, because I've been doing it for years. I think it just removes the from the lot as if they just left on their own. But I do prefer to use the Simlogical teleporter shrub to clear them off if I can.

Aw, I like that Fin is such a good (semi-) step-parent.

What is the big stack of simoleons? Is that a hacked object that lets you bribe the headmaster?

I hope Colin does get to be a better father as his son gets older too. Some men just aren't good with younger kids. Maybe he's one of those guys.

Sometimes they do need that extra push from the SimGoddesses, don't they? I'm not sure why some sims seem to have so much trouble getting pregnant when others don't. I guess that's true to life though.

Quote :
If he grows up as a nice as his mother, and doesn't inherit Colin's horndog genes, he'll be a great catch for some lucky woman.

laughin Oh, let's hope so. Cher Shares - Page 9 266736

Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Cher Shares   Cher Shares - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 12:53 am

Cher I just realized what you meant by this
Quote :
He can't be bothered to go through all the headmaster sucking up, so he's prepared a big, fat bribe.
With the picture of the pile of money in the corner! Thats.... Cher Shares - Page 9 448283
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Cher Shares   Cher Shares - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 6:37 pm

Sugah, I'll be heading over to get those new knockdown walls very soon. Cher Shares - Page 9 21650

Em and Sandy, the pile of money is a mod that allows you to bribe the headmaster. It isn't cheap, but it sure is handy. I have had the headmaster hang around the lot for the usual amount of time after accepting the bribe, then leave telling me how my kids do not belong in private school. The kids actually are enrolled in private school, though.
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Cher Shares   Cher Shares - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 12:57 pm

Quote :
then leave telling me how my kids do not belong in private school. The kids actually are enrolled in private school, though.

I guess he had to make a big show to make it look like he wasn't taking a bribe? Cher Shares - Page 9 99672
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Cher Shares   Cher Shares - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 2:38 pm

I have a very small update on Jake and Esther. This happened over a month ago, and with all the family stuff going on, I never wrote it up so there isn't much detail. It's a shame, because Jake and Esther are one of my favorite families to play.

Tawny had left to move in with Edwin, Jake and Esther were married and Esther had become pregnant last time I played them.

With Tawny gone, Jake has had to hire help on the farm. Esther helps some, but her art is more important. Jake converted Tawny's childhood treehouse into a private studio for Esther.
Cher Shares - Page 9 Esthers%20Hideaway

It was well worth it, resulting in this masterpiece, which Esther was actually able to sell.
Cher Shares - Page 9 Masterpiece

Jake talking to his newest friend (the tree)
Cher Shares - Page 9 Just%20talking

A little break for romance.
Cher Shares - Page 9 Still%20romantic

Christmas came ...
Cher Shares - Page 9 Holiday%20Decor

... and brought with it a visitor.
Cher Shares - Page 9 Ho%20Ho%20Ho
This was a first for me; I've never seen Santa Claus in my game before!

Esther and Jake had a son, Thorn. I'll put the close-up picture of him in my offspring thread.
Cher Shares - Page 9 Proud%20papa
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Cher Shares   Cher Shares - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 3:42 pm

Cher wrote:
Jake converted Tawny's childhood treehouse into a private studio for Esther.
That's an awesome treehouse! Sorry to hear that Tawny and jakes' relationship didn't work out. I couldn't help but notice the sky behind the treehouse. Is that natural in your game or do you use those "sky's" that you can download?

Cher wrote:
This was a first for me; I've never seen Santa Claus in my game before!
Fun isn't it? There are certain criteria that you have to meet I know-I've only had Santa come a few times myself laughin

Thorn is so cute in the green Christmasy outfit! I love you

Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Cher Shares   Cher Shares - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 4:40 pm

Sandy, I think the "sky" is actually the blurred mountains behind the lot. I do have one of the sky mods, but I don't use it a lot because you can see the edges if it's too close to the end of the world. laughin
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Cher Shares   Cher Shares - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 7:32 pm

Cher wrote:
you can see the edges if it's too close to the end of the world. laughin
Cher Shares - Page 9 99672
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Cher Shares   Cher Shares - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 1:22 pm

I love the treehouse-turned-art-studio. What a cool idea!

Quote :
resulting in this masterpiece, which Esther was actually able to sell.

Jake talking to his newest friend (the tree)

Cher Shares - Page 9 97206

It looks like he's giving it a lecture. Trying to inspire it to produce more fruit? laughin

My sims have never celebrated the holidays either. I never had the right EP/SP for that until I downloaded the Ultimate Collection. I'll have to make a point to do that this year.

I hate that the edges show on the sky mods I've downloaded. They look so pretty otherwise.

Great update! Thanks for sharing!
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Cher Shares   Cher Shares - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 6:01 pm

Em, I've been using these calendars with the holidays built in. I find that I still don't do much for any of the holidays except to decorate for Christmas in winter.

I played Edwin and Tawny's lot a while back, but didn't get around to updating the thread until now. Cher Shares - Page 9 553217

Tawny is was pregnant and on maternity leave, while Edwin worked hard to reach the top of his career. He made a few fateful decision at work. Fortunately, Edwin is a good decision maker. One day he was all set to watch a big game with some friends, but was called in to a meeting. His friends wanted him to ditch the meeting, but he went and ended up being promoted to Boxing Champ. Later, he decided he needed to join a better gym if he wanted to be a better boxer. His promoted recommended a couple, and Edwin chose Flying Foxes Gym. It was a good choice, and gave him that last little push he needed to achieve his dream of becoming a Professional Boxer. He's either the best Professional Boxer, or a math error resulted in a 5.5 million Simolean bonus. Cher Shares - Page 9 74257

One day Edwin and Tawny spontaneously woohooed on the couch, immediately after which she gave birth to Devin. Way to cut it close, you two! Devin is a nice mix of both his parents.

Cher Shares - Page 9 Baby%20Devin

Because of their work schedules, Tawny only had to miss one day of work after Devin's birth, and they haven't had to hire a nanny.  After his birth, either Jake or Esther call every day to talk to Tawny. They often ask about whether or not she and Edwin plan to get married.

Cher Shares - Page 9 Talking%20to%20Jake

On Tawny's first day back at work, she was promoted to Senior Officer. The next day, she was promoted to Commander. Pregnancy and child birth obviously didn't hurt her any.

Devin became toddler the last day of this rotation, so next time I'll have to start having Tawny invite Jake and Esther over to get to know their grandson.

Cher Shares - Page 9 Toddler%20Devin

Edwin wants to be engaged, but Tawny hasn't rolled that want. She may be pregnant again; I'm not sure. If she is, the Sim Goddess may step in and have Edwin go ahead and propose.

With a new baby, and another possibly on the way, Edwin and Tawny added on to their house.

Cher Shares - Page 9 Exterior%20after%20addition

Cher Shares - Page 9 Downstairs

Cher Shares - Page 9 Upstairs
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Cher Shares   Cher Shares - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 7:08 pm

Cher wrote:
He's either the best Professional Boxer, or a math error resulted in a 5.5 million Simolean bonus.
Wow!! That is some bonus!! I'd say they can afford a house update laughin
I hope wedding bells will be ringing soon Cher Shares - Page 9 683951
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Cher Shares   Cher Shares - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 5:50 pm

I'm so far behind in the game sharing threads.
My apologies, Lady C. Cher Shares - Page 9 100574

I love the tree house turned art studio!
What a cool idea! Did you build it yourself, Cher?
If you've mentioned it somewhere, I can't recall the answer. Cher Shares - Page 9 62525

Quote :
He's either the best Professional Boxer, or a math error resulted in a 5.5 million Simolean bonus.

wow!

Now THAT'S a freakin' bonus!

Quote :
On Tawny's first day back at work, she was promoted to Senior Officer. The next day, she was promoted to Commander. Pregnancy and child birth obviously didn't hurt her any.

No kiddin'! Way to go, Tawny!

Devin has such beautiful eyes. I hope he grows into his bone structure as he gets older.

Quote :
If she is, the Sim Goddess may step in and have Edwin go ahead and propose.

Cher Shares - Page 9 683951

Like Sandy, I'm hoping they'll be sharing wedding vows soon.

Cher Shares - Page 9 461171 ThankUforSharing
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Cher Shares   Cher Shares - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 3:33 pm

Lady S wrote:
I love the tree house turned art studio!
What a cool idea! Did you build it yourself, Cher?

I didn't build it; Randy's sister did, years ago. I've had that lot in at least three games. She built several lots when she was playing Sims 2 and gave them to me. This is one of my two favorites. Later, she began creating to upload and this lot was one she shared on MTS. She prefers larger homes that can accommodate large or extended families, and this was one of the few small homes she built.

My other favorite lot is a three bedroom house with an office, a kids' playhouse and garden, a small garden area for the adults, and a garage converted into a grandparents' suite. I don't see it on MTS. She may have uploaded it on EA's exchange because she started putting everything there for a while.

Sadly, she jumped right into Sims 3 and never looked back, and now she's creating for Sims 4. She does think the Sims from Sims 2 are the best, but she doesn't really play since she started creating. She said the Sims 3 Sims never appealed to her, but the Sims 2 Sims were so realistic looking they'd just pull her in. I have that same reaction to some Sims now and then -- they just pull me in and make me want to tell their story.

I'm behind again, and need to update with the next cycle of Alyssa and Jonah's story.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Cher Shares   Cher Shares - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 11:22 am

I really like your SiL's red barn-style house, Cher.
That is too cool! She did a great job on that as well as the tree house. Cher Shares - Page 9 940149

I was never interested in Sims 3, nor am I curious about Sims 4.
Heck, I hardly have time to create for and play Sims 2 anymore!
There is still so much to discover in Sims 2 and I have forgotten more than half of what I ever knew! Cher Shares - Page 9 774807

Cher wrote:
I have that same reaction to some Sims now and then -- they just pull me in and make me want to tell their story.

Cher Shares - Page 9 692371
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Cher Shares   Cher Shares - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 4:43 pm

It's been a long time!

Despite having proposed to Alyssa, Jonah has yet to commit to an actual wedding date. No  She has the want to get married and to have another child, but the Sim Goddess isn't going to push on either one. I'm not sure where they'd put another child in their trailer.

Any immediate hope of moving to a larger home was dashed when Jonah was promoted to the top of the Slacker Career -- Professional Party Guest -- but was immediately demoted after an unfortunate party foul. He showed up in a Halloween costume to a non-costume party, and was humiliated.

Alyssa took a day off work to help raise Julia, then went back to work teaching summer school. She did well enough that she was offered a job as a University Guest Lecturer, where she was fined for not completing the lecture. It wasn't really her fault -- she couldn't be heard over all the booing at her pro-natural weather agenda. She did end this rotation as a High School Principal, which didn't thrill Nick so much now that he's in high school.

Julia grew into a toddler. She's a Gemini, 3-7-9-7-1. Alyssa will need to help her with that last score.

Nick grew into a handsome, if shy, teen. After Alyssa encouraged more niceness, Capricorn Nick ended with the stats 10-2-3-10-9. His aspiration is Family, with a secondary aspiration of Knowledge. His turn ons were red hair and logical, and his turn off was good cook, which I changed to zombies. laughin  He's been a sweet and attentive older brother all along. He spent a lot of time with her, helping her in and out of the crib, fetching bottles, and helping teach her some skills.

Cher Shares - Page 9 New%20Addition

Cher Shares - Page 9 Hanging%20with%20Bro

Cher Shares - Page 9 Good%20Older%20Brother

Cher Shares - Page 9 Daddys%20Girl

To be fair to Jonah, even though he doesn't seem to want to be married or have any more children, he's been a good father and Nick learned a lot from him.

After a summer nap, I guess Nick was too hot to bother getting dressed before going about the rest of his day.  Rolling Eyes

Cher Shares - Page 9 Playing%20Ball%20w%20Dad

Cher Shares - Page 9 Mommys%20Home

Ember stopped by to visit often, which Alyssa enjoyed very much. She even fixed special pregnancy treats for her friend. Apparently, pregnancy makes Ember cold, even in summer.

Cher Shares - Page 9 Ember%20Visits

Cher Shares - Page 9 Hello%20Baby
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Cher Shares   Cher Shares - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 9:34 am

Loved the family update! So sorry I didn't post sooner!!

Jonah!! Please get your act together! Think of the kids! laughin
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Cher Shares   Cher Shares - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 11:42 am

Sandy wrote:
Jonah!! Please get your act together! Think of the kids!
Right? laughin

Back to Patrick and Kelly, two Family Sims who don't seem to making quick progress. They both have the want to have a baby and have done plenty of trying (both on their own and with the help of the Sim Goddess), but I don't think it has worked so far.  No

Patrick started and ended the rotation as a Coach. He did get promoted at one point, but unwisely cut some players in anticipation of signing a real MVP. It went bad when the MVP and the cut players signed with a rival team. In the next game, a starting player was injured and Patrick was forced to sub with Pegleg, the elderly waterboy, who then suffered a career-ending injury. Patrick lost 3 charisma points. He's lucky he wasn't fired, I guess.

Kelly worked on skills and helping with Patrick's dream of being a farmer.

Esther visited often, and is very involved with the whole family. Everyone everywhere seems to really like Esther.  Cher Shares - Page 9 12612

Cher Shares - Page 9 Talking%20to%20Esther

Cher Shares - Page 9 Visit%20from%20Esther

Marshall grew into a teen. He's a Family/Knowledge Sim, like his parents. Kelly encouraged his niceness from a 1 to a 7, because she and Patrick are way too nice to have a rude or mean child. He seems impressed with Lenny, but then, who wouldn't be? He hung around Lenny at the pool and tried to get him to play catch with him.  laughin

Cher Shares - Page 9 At%20the%20Pool

Forest grew into a child. He was able to work on a lot of skill points over the summer. Summer vacation has just ended, so he will start school in the next rotation.

Marshall and Forest seem to have a nice relationship.

Cher Shares - Page 9 Brothers

The obligatory Family Dinner picture, because I can't resist  Cher Shares - Page 9 598258 :

Cher Shares - Page 9 Family%20Dinner
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Cher Shares   Cher Shares - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 7:03 pm

Cher wrote:
and Patrick was forced to sub with Pegleg, the elderly waterboy, who then suffered a career-ending injury.
This really made me laugh!! Cher Shares - Page 9 448283

I do avoid those chance cards sometimes, just a coward I guess! laughin

What cute kids Marshall and Forest are! I love you
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Cher Shares   Cher Shares - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 2:04 pm

Wow, it sounds like if it wasn't for bad luck, Alyssa and Jonah woudn't have any luck at all. At least they're still hanging in there. The kids, Nick and Julia are really cute.

Quote :
Apparently, pregnancy makes Ember cold, even in summer.

laughin Sounds a bit backward, but that's a good explanation.

That's so funny, it seemed like in my game Patrick and his wife also were slow to have children, at least after their first child. Patrick's son Connor has been the same too.

Quote :
Kelly encouraged his niceness from a 1 to a 7,

Wow, that's quite a jump. That must have taken a lot of time and work. I just let my sims be mean even when it doesn't make sense. laughin

Quote :
He seems impressed with Lenny, but then, who wouldn't be?

Good point. laughin
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Cher Shares   Cher Shares - Page 9 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 2:02 pm

I had played Lenny and Lilura for about half a rotation, then didn't play for a couple of weeks before I finished up their game week. I didn't have much written down from the first half, so I hope I didn't forget anything important.

Lenny and Lilura are both doing well in their careers, and Zara was already at the top of hers. She became an elder and retired.

Cher Shares - Page 9 Zara

Lenny was promoted to Summer Camp Teacher, then Battle of the Bands Judge, then Roadie. At a concert Saturday night, he noticed a speaker about to crash down on the stage, possibly onto a band member. He quickly climbed the rafters and ended up doing some Superman stunt that saved the speaker, the drummer, and the concert. The crowd loved it and he was promoted to Studio Musician. I don't want to jinx anything, but I'm starting to have the tiniest little hope that he will eventually achieve his LTW of being a Rock God. This might be the only rotation where he hasn't been demoted. laughin

As a Police Psychic, Lilura found the Mayor's kidnapped child, fingering the Police Chief as the kidnapper. The Mayor promoted her to UFO investigator.

Lenny and Lilura spontaneously woohooed every chance they got. Because I let them do that, they don't work on their skills as much as they could. Butler Mario fixed her pregnancy food one day, but I've seen no other sign that she might be pregnant. I'm going to leave that up to them. Lilura has the want to get married, but I forgot to do it. Cher Shares - Page 9 657259

Here is the well-balanced meal Butler Mario saw fit to serve one night -- pickled herring, watermelon, and mousse cassis for dessert.  Cher Shares - Page 9 46579

Cher Shares - Page 9 Balanced%20meals

Astraea is a child, Libra, 5-10-4-9-7. You wouldn't know she had such a high niceness score based on this picture. I'm sure Butler Mario didn't appreciate it.

Cher Shares - Page 9 Naughty%20Astraea

Tanit became a toddler, then a child in this rotation (while the Headmaster was visiting), Taurus, 2-8-2-10-3. (Lenny is 2-8-2-6-7 and Lilura is 5-8-6-3-3.)

Cher Shares - Page 9 Tanit%20and%20Lilura

She liked to listen to Lenny play whenever she had a chance.

Cher Shares - Page 9 Tanit%20listens%20to%20Daddy

Tanit also spontaneously did things with Zara much more often than Astraea did. Here she's doing something with the cat while thinking, "This is really Mom's job!"

Cher Shares - Page 9 This%20is%20Moms%20job

Lenny didn't want to mess with impressing the Headmaster and attempted to bribe him into letting the kids in. Headmaster was unimpressed, and didn't agree to let the kids in. He did take the money as a "fine," though.

Cher Shares - Page 9 Bribe

Cher Shares - Page 9 Headmaster

Lilura set about impressing him the hard way with her magical charm (nearly burning down the house in the process) and he did finally accept the kids.

Cher Shares - Page 9 How%20not%20to%20impress%20Headmaster

A burglar broke in one night. The only thing he got was away from the cops.  Rolling Eyes
Cher Shares - Page 9 Escaping%20burglar

There are slightly better pictures of the kids in my Offspring Thread
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Cher Shares   Cher Shares - Page 9 EmptyThu May 05, 2016 4:47 pm

Quote :
I don't want to jinx anything, but I'm starting to have the tiniest little hope that he will eventually achieve his LTW of being a Rock God. This might be the only rotation where he hasn't been demoted. laughin

Maybe this means 3rd or 4th or 5th time is a charm?

Zara is a really pretty cat.
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Cher Shares   Cher Shares - Page 9 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:50 pm

The Headmaster does look very stern laughin

Lilura has a pretty dress on! Tanit I think will be a beautiful young lady!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cher Shares   Cher Shares - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cher Shares
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next