Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Cher Shares

Go down 
+9
mac
autumnelle
Grykon
Ullwera
SandySimmer
butterflyunion
Caleb_71
twerplina
Sugah
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Cher64

Cher64

Cher Shares - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cher Shares   Cher Shares - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 1:32 pm

Em, Zara is the identical twin to Goddess. Cher Shares - Page 10 12612

Quote :
Maybe this means 3rd or 4th or 5th time is a charm?
laughin  I sure hope so.

Sandy, that gorgeous dress is part of the download of Sugah's enchanting Lilura.
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Cher Shares   Cher Shares - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 11:11 am

It's been over a month since I played this last rotation, and I didn't get my notes written out until today. Hopefully, I remembered everything important.

This is the fourth rotation for Avett and Malika Price. As usual, they've been busy and much of it revolves around their family life.

Yes Malika, you are pregnant yet again.  laughin

Cher Shares - Page 10 Snapshot_8246bea8_64363c5c

Malika didn't work this whole rotation, I don't think, so she's still Megacorp President. She's remained devoted to her family, and did manage to get one of the outbuildings made into a hangout for the kids. She'd originally planned to have a little area for herself in there as well, but who has the time or energy?

Cher Shares - Page 10 Snapshot_8246bea8_6438a743

I think since they've moved, they (and by "they," I mean "I") forgot to rehire Nanny Lettie. I think Gail and Elijah miss her just a bit.

Cher Shares - Page 10 Snapshot_8246bea8_8438e182
"Remember when Nanny Lettie did ...."

Pictures are in my Offspring Project thread, but Lincoln was born, Bethany grew into a toddler, and Elijah became a teen.

Avett laid claim to the other outbuilding. He hired  Elle's Andrew as an assistant and needs him to be around 24-7, so the building is part office and part apartment for Andrew.

Cher Shares - Page 10 Snapshot_8246bea8_4438ac69

Andrew quickly became like a member of the family, and spends time with Malika and all the kids. Here he is with what looks like Lincoln as a toddler. Maybe Lincoln aged up before the end of the rotation; I don't remember.

Cher Shares - Page 10 Snapshot_8246bea8_e43a985b

He does, of course, spend most of his time with Avett, and is very supportive of Avett's ambitions.

Cher Shares - Page 10 Snapshot_8246bea8_e43a590e

He seems to like Avett a LOT, and it appears that his admiration is returned by Avett.

Cher Shares - Page 10 Snapshot_8246bea8_84393b7c

Cher Shares - Page 10 Snapshot_8246bea8_e4393bba

However, so far Avett has remained faithful to Malika and devoted to his family. It's a good thing, because there's a big election coming up.

Cher Shares - Page 10 Snapshot_8246bea8_0438e661

You know how I love the pictures of the family at the table. laughin  I wonder what's on Avett's mind?

Cher Shares - Page 10 Snapshot_8246bea8_0438da61
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Cher Shares   Cher Shares - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2016 5:39 pm

I hope I have enough time this evening to catch up from where I left off, Cher.
So sorry I have not been around most of the game threads this year.

Quote :
...but was immediately demoted after an unfortunate party foul. He showed up in a Halloween costume to a non-costume party, and was humiliated.
Quote :
The obligatory Family Dinner picture, because I can't resist.

Cher Shares - Page 10 683951

I love the family dinner captures, too!

Awww! What a sweet, attentive older brother Nick is!
Jonah needs to get his crap together. Just sayin'. Cher Shares - Page 10 97206

Marshall and Forest are dear together.

Cher wrote:
I don't want to jinx anything, but I'm starting to have the tiniest little hope that he will eventually achieve his LTW of being a Rock God. This might be the only rotation where he hasn't been demoted.

FINALLY! Fingers crossed for Lenny's career success! Cher Shares - Page 10 55638
And congrats on Lilura's promotion to UFO Investigator.

Sandy wrote:
I do avoid those chance cards sometimes, just a coward I guess! laughin

Me, too, Sandy! Cher Shares - Page 10 598258

Cher wrote:
Butler Mario saw fit to serve one night -- pickled herring, watermelon, and mousse cassis for dessert.

Egads! Gag me! I'll think I shall pass on that family dinner!  Cher Shares - Page 10 46579

I will have to catch up more some time this week, Cher.
I apologize. I've run out of time.
I'm lovin' what you've got going on in your game of late. Fun stuff!

I also want to thank you, again, for downloading some of my recolors and walls.
It still tickles to me to see my creations in others' games. Your support means so much.  Cher Shares - Page 10 711747

ThankUforSharing

July 30 @ 4:40pm

It appears I am almost caught up! I didn't realize there was only one more entry and then I need to head over to the SP Offspring Project to get a better look at some of these kiddos. Cher Shares - Page 10 584675

Quote :
I think since they've moved, they (and by "they," I mean "I") forgot to rehire Nanny Lettie.
Quote :
However, so far Avett has remained faithful to Malika and devoted to his family. It's a good thing, because there's a big election coming up.

Cher Shares - Page 10 97206

I do believe I am completely caught up in your Cher Shares thread, Lady C.
Thank you for your patience with me.
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Cher Shares   Cher Shares - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 3:20 pm

Cher Loving the pictures! I think that last one is my favorite! Large families are a lot of fun-as long as you've had a good nights sleep the night before Cher Shares - Page 10 97206
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Cher Shares   Cher Shares - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 6:19 pm

Sugah, I know you've been busy and have been dealing with some things at home. I'm happy you had some time to stop by.

Lady S. wrote:
Awww! What a sweet, attentive older brother Nick is!

Marshall and Forest are dear together.
I love the sibling relationships.

Sandy wrote:
Large families are a lot of fun-as long as you've had a good nights sleep the night before
Isn't that the truth?! The pause button gets a real workout when I'm playing larger families.

Back to Colin and Autumn and baby Spring.

Autumn was on maternity leave until she gave birth to son Winter, then took some vacation days to stay home with the kids. She didn't work at all this rotation, and got pregnant again within a day or two of Winter's birth. She's on maternity leave again, so it seems likely she will remain a Police Lieutenant through the next rotation as well. She's a Knowledge/Family Sim, so she's not in a big hurry to climb the career ladder, fortunately. Since this installment a was a little pic-heavy, you can see the kids in my Offspring Project thread. Spring is a Taurus, 5-7-2-7-6.

With two children already, and a third on the way, Colin and Autumn decided to add a second story to their house, and moved the master suite upstairs.

Cher Shares - Page 10 Adding%20a%20second%20story
Cher Shares - Page 10 New%20Master%20Suite

This rotation was not all happiness, however. Colin, a Media Magnate,  sometimes goes out at night, telling Autumn he must edit some story or other, but Autumn wonders why that can't be done during regular work hours. She often reminds him how much she loves him and wishes he could spend more time at home.

Cher Shares - Page 10 Going%20out
Cher Shares - Page 10 I%20still%20love%20you

She tries to keep busy --

Cher Shares - Page 10 Staying%20busy

-- but one night she found herself checking his email. She didn't find anything --

Cher Shares - Page 10 Checking%20Colins%20email

-- but it turns out she was right to be suspicious.

Cher Shares - Page 10 Love%20No.%203

"What are YOU looking at?"

Cher Shares - Page 10 What

Ilyse became Colin's third love. They wasted no time in recklessly consummating their relationship.

Cher Shares - Page 10 Witnesses

Kurt, Ilyse's significant other and father of her twins, showed up very shortly after the, uh, photo session, and Ilyse quickly took him into the photobooth.  Cher Shares - Page 10 827319

What is it about that photobooth? Edwin and Tawny also spent a little quality time in it.

Cher Shares - Page 10 Tawny%20and%20Edwin%20in%20photobooth

Oops. I got so excited about the pictures that I forgot the rest of the story.

After Ilyse, Colin rolled the want to have 5 loves and woohoo with 5 different Sims. I don't know if I have it in me to make that happen! He does love Autumn (as well as ember and Ilyse), and Autumn loves him. Colin calls Chris, his son with Ember, nearly every day. He thinks that's fine, but Autumn wishes he would have a closer relationship with him, maybe see him more regularly. She worries that he isn't as involved as he could be with Spring and Winter, though he's not completely uninvolved.

I would swear once Colin picked up a crying baby Spring and said, "Hey Stupid." Cher Shares - Page 10 99672
Back to top Go down
okiedokieihooked

PostSubject: Re: Cher Shares   Cher Shares - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 1:48 pm

Hey Cher! I took a skim through your pages from 1 to the end and I must say I have some follow up questions - they have to come later though i should have written them down and I did say skim so I have to read a litle more in depth. Im having to do this from work and so sometimes... they make me work Cher Shares - Page 10 971462 dont they know im busy! Cher Shares - Page 10 774807 anyway thanks for linking stuff - I am shopping right now as i plan my new hood i grabbed Barney"s and now i want Lilura - I never saw her before. Anyway I like a Lot of what youre doing in there so stay tuned for more exact questions
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Cher Shares   Cher Shares - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 4:54 pm

Thank you for checking out my game thread, Fee. I'll be happy to try to answer your questions!
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Cher Shares   Cher Shares - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2016 2:58 pm

Quote :
She'd originally planned to have a little area for herself in there as well, but who has the time or energy?

I'm sure having a place where the kids can keep occupied is worth the sacrifice.

Quote :
I think since they've moved, they (and by "they," I mean "I") forgot to rehire Nanny Lettie. I think Gail and Elijah miss her just a bit.

Aw, that's cute. I love you

Quote :
He hired Elle's Andrew as an assistant and needs him to be around 24-7, so the building is part office and part apartment for Andrew.

That's a cool idea. I hope they keep their admiration on the professional level though, for Malika's sake.

Colin and Autumn's house is looking nice! Oh, Colin . . . Cher Shares - Page 10 827319 And wow, Ilyse! affraid I've had photobooths too that have seen a lot of action. Sims really seem drawn to them.

Quote :
I would swear once Colin picked up a crying baby Spring and said, "Hey Stupid."

What? Cher Shares - Page 10 774807 Cher Shares - Page 10 97206
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Cher Shares   Cher Shares - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 11, 2017 6:06 pm

An up and coming movie star like Ilyse needs a proper mansion, so they moved into Randy's sister's Full Moon, which I Sugah-fied a bit with the exterior stucco and indoor decor. The in-house movie theater was a big selling point.

I spent so much time moving and redecorating, I didn't take many notes. The only thing I really know is that Avett and Malika forgot to rehire Marco Tsang, so Kurt and Ilyse were able to poach him and hire him as their butler.

Griffin and Glenna, Ilyse's twins with Fin, grew into children. Their pictures are in my offspring thread.

Front:
Cher Shares - Page 10 Roxanes%20Full%20Moon

Overhead of first floor; you can see part of the pool:
Cher Shares - Page 10 First%20floor%20overhead

Living Room:
Cher Shares - Page 10 Living%20room

Dining Room:
Cher Shares - Page 10 Dining%20room

The seats at the bar between the kitchen and dining room aren't as comfy as they look.
Cher Shares - Page 10 On%20the%20edge%20of%20his%20seat

Kurt's office, where he works on creating games. The kids like to hang out there.
Cher Shares - Page 10 Kurts%20office

The kids' rooms:
Cher Shares - Page 10 Kids%20rooms

Master suite:
Cher Shares - Page 10 Master%20bed%20and%20bath

Marco likes to make sweets; a lot of sweets.
Cher Shares - Page 10 Butler%20Marco%20has%20a%20sweet%20tooth

Literally 30 seconds away from Kurt arriving home with a paycheck that would have paid the impatient Marco's wages:
Cher Shares - Page 10 30%20seconds%20to%20paycheck
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Cher Shares   Cher Shares - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 9:56 am

Cher wrote:
The seats at the bar between the kitchen and dining room aren't as comfy as they look.

Cher Shares - Page 10 99672

Beautiful house!! Love how you decorated!! Very pretty! I love you
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Cher Shares   Cher Shares - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 5:47 pm

Thanks, Sandy. I spend a ridiculous amount of time decorating. I try out a dozen or more walls before I choose one, then the same thing happens with floors, and that's the easy part!

Jake and Esther were up next, and they're some of my favorite Sims. I enjoyed playing this lot so much I lost track of time and ended playing a day into the next rotation.

Jake was very, very busy with the crops, and glad he was making enough money to hire some help. Esther did a little painting, but not much. Two young children kept her busy. There was a glitch where Thorn did not age up, but Gilby was born. I had to force Thorn to age up, then Esther showed a pregnancy bump, then it disappeared. After that, everything worked as it should. I'll put the close-ups of the kids in my Offspring Project thread. Here's a shot of poor little Thorn asleep where he fell trying to follow Jake around.
Cher Shares - Page 10 Nice%20place%20for%20a%20nap

Jake was so busy with crops that he missed Thorn aging up to a toddler. It's not the first time a parent has missed the age up, but I've never had a Sim go to the crib and look surprised like that.  laughin
Cher Shares - Page 10 Missed%20the%20birthday

Two dogs hung around a lot and one night they stood outside the door and howled. Very spooky. Jake and Esther are slowly making friends with the non-werewolf dog.
Cher Shares - Page 10 Freaky

Jake and Esther took a few opportunities to get romantic, but mostly they were too worn out with farming and raising two young boys.

Bonus shot of Esther teaching Thorn to walk, because I think it's cute.
Cher Shares - Page 10 Learning%20to%20walk

Next up was Edwin and Tawny, Jake's "adopted" daughter.

Now that Edwin has made millions as a Professional Boxer, and has hopes of moderately increasing the size of his family, he moved the family into Toni's Taurus. The whole neighborhood seems to be moving into a more upscale vibe and his tiny house was starting to look bad. He didn't want a GIANT house, though. All his success hasn't gone to his head and he knows he won't always make millions. He liked the privacy fence around the back, too.
Cher Shares - Page 10 Tonis%20Taurus

My favorite room:
Cher Shares - Page 10 Sun%20room

He did indulge in a little toy for himself. Tawny, a no-nonsense type, didn't see the need for a new car, and will continue to use military transportation.
Cher Shares - Page 10 Edwins%20new%20ride

Edwin did ask Tawny to marry him and she said yes, but they haven't set a date yet.

Tawny still talks to Jake and Esther regularly. In fact, she and Esther have become very close friends and they spontaneously call each other nearly every day. Tawny didn't want to hire a nanny for Devin since there were only about two days during his toddler years where both she and Edwin worked. She just took a couple of days of vacation. Her first two days back at work she was promoted, first to Astronaut, then to the top of her career, General. She and Edwin had a T-bone dinner to celebrate and celebrated enthusiastically in other ways, as well. Cher Shares - Page 10 774807

Your plate seems to be in a precarious position there, Edwin. laughin
Cher Shares - Page 10 Precarious%20plate

Devin became a child and Tawny invited the Headmaster over for Paella with Chicken. He wasn't that impressed with the tour, but loved the meal and admitted Devin to private school. Devin is a Gemini, 2-9-8-2-3. He's a fitness enthusiast, which makes sense considering his parents, and likes sports, entertainment, animals, and school (even though he hasn't been yet).

I pushed Edwin and Tawny to try for baby, but I don't know if I was successful or not yet. I'd like them to have at least one more child.

The Gypsy dropped off a lamp. It's the first Gypsy visit in this hood. Edwin and Tawny wished for peace of mind, of course.
Cher Shares - Page 10 Genie

Edwin got sick one day. Since Tawny is career Military and works many more hours than he does, he had to fix his own soup. Cher Shares - Page 10 971462
Cher Shares - Page 10 Sick%20Edwin%20curing%20himself
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Cher Shares   Cher Shares - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 2:24 pm

Sorry for the double post, but I don't want to get too far behind. I've posted the close-ups of the offspring in my Offspring thread. I'm playing faster now, as the adults accomplish some of their lifetime wants and the kids focus on skill building. It's also faster when I don't move the families and spend hours redecorating. laughin

Jonah and Alyssa are still in the trailer. They don't make a lot of money, and Alyssa saves every penny she can to so she can send the kids to college. Jonah is at the top of his Slacker career and seems content with life as it is. He loves Alyssa, but is fine with how things are. Alyssa, on the other hand, worries.
Cher Shares - Page 10 Alyssa%20worries

She worries that, even though they are engaged, Jonah seems to have no interest in actually getting married. She worries about the kids being able to afford college, and that all her sacrifices may not be enough. She did get promoted to College Senior Professor this rotation.

Nick became a teen and Julia became a child. Nick makes sure to get his homework finished before Julia gets home from school so she can use the desk. He sometimes helps her with her homework, and often makes an afternoon snack for them to share.
Cher Shares - Page 10 After%20school%20snack

I love these siblings. Nick continues to be a spontaneously hands-on, caring big brother, which is nice since Jonah is only a semi-involved father.
Cher Shares - Page 10 Tucking%20in

However, Nick is less thrilled about sharing a room with Julia than she is.
Cher Shares - Page 10 Hey%20bro

Nick still has time for a school friend, Armanda Rodrigues. He has two attraction bolts for her, and she seems to like him.
Cher Shares - Page 10 Teen%20romance

Uh, Mom, you don't make a very good window.  Rolling Eyes
Cher Shares - Page 10 Not%20a%20window

Next I played Patrick and Kelly's family. I don't have many pictures. Patrick reached the top of the Athletic career as a Hall of Famer. It wasn't as satisfying as he thought it would be, and he used his vacation day, then took early “retirement.” He realized he was a long way from his original dream of farming. He was tired of eking it out with lackluster crops. He took some of his earnings and invested in a greenhouse. He thinks he can grow some extra-nutritious goodies and, working with the team chef, maybe improve the health and game of his former team-mates. The initial greenhouse crop is very promising.
Cher Shares - Page 10 Greenhouse

Marshall was almost maxed out on his skills by the end of this rotation, so I sent him to University a few days early. He earned many scholarships.

Forest, also a top student, grew into a teen and doesn't mind having the room all to himself now.

A random townie is a little over-excited about her job, but I guess she's prepared to fight fires at a moment's notice no matter where she happens to be.  Cher Shares - Page 10 598258
Cher Shares - Page 10 Overprepared

Kelly worked on skills and autonomously tried to get pregnant again. I'm pretty sure Alyssa did, too. I don't think either of them got pregnant. I noticed some pregnancy glitchiness when I started playing Jake and Esther. I also had Marshall try to sneak out with a friend, but he would never get in the limo (nice car for sneaking around!). I don't know if that was a glitch, or if it was too close to the time Jonah would get home from work. I've removed the last several mods I installed to see if it's something to do with that, or maybe the Sims are just getting older and less likely to get pregnant. I try to keep them using the green elixir when I can.
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Cher Shares   Cher Shares - Page 10 EmptyMon May 15, 2017 3:58 pm

Nice work decorating. Decorating can be such a chore and so time consuming, but the results are nice. I was so sad the other day I spent so much time decorating and then my game froze up before I could save. Cher Shares - Page 10 503793

Quote :
Literally 30 seconds away from Kurt arriving home with a paycheck that would have paid the impatient Marco's wages:

Don't you hate when that happens! I also hate when the repoman takes your stuff when you have the money but just forget to pay. I wish they'd just take your money and add an extra fee on top of it.

Thorn's cute and Jake's reaction to his son's growing up is too funny.

Quote :
My favorite room:

I can see why! That's really cool.

Way to go, Tawny! I like that she and Esther are autonomously keeping in touch with each other. That's really sweet.

Poor Alyssa. She's struggled so much with Jonah, hasn't she? Sounds like she has some great kids though.
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Cher Shares   Cher Shares - Page 10 EmptyMon May 15, 2017 9:19 pm

Thanks for looking in on my threads, Em.

I go in phases when playing. I get really into decorating for a while, then I move on to playing, then building (though that phase rarely lasts long). I sometimes have the patience to slow down and let my Sims really enjoy life, but more often, I get in a hurry to reach the next life stage to see what will happen.

Quote :
I also hate when the repoman takes your stuff when you have the money but just forget to pay. I wish they'd just take your money and add an extra fee on top of it.

I know nothing about modding, but I wonder if that could be done? It would make so much more sense. The repoman could still come if you didn't have the money to pay, but no bill collector IRL takes stuff when they can get cash.

Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Cher Shares   Cher Shares - Page 10 EmptyWed May 17, 2017 7:23 pm

Quote :
I go in phases when playing.

So do I. I only build when necessary, but it seems like I decorate in spurts. All of my sims will live half their lives in the boring, sparse, utilitarian house, until one day I notice it and start sprucing the place up. Then I start noticing how plain my other sims' homes are, so I have to decorate for them too.

Quote :
I know nothing about modding, but I wonder if that could be done?

I don't know anything about modding either, but I imagine it could be somehow. It really would make more sense considering the random things the repoman takes as payment. I couldn't imagine them really taking your kitchen sink or light fixtures to pay the bills. laughin
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Cher Shares   Cher Shares - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 9:15 pm

This is week 5 in my rotation. I'm actually playing week 10, so I'm definitely behind in my updates.  Rolling Eyes

As you may remember, Lenny has had a lot of trouble throughout his career. He cares too much about the integrity of his music, and not enough about what's popular or what his bosses want. He's had a lot of ups and downs. This rotation was no different. He was promoted to Concert Pianist, then to Symphony Conductor. Then he ended a concert on a noisy crescendo instead of how the venue wanted it to end and was fined $18,000. However, by the end of the rotation, he finally achieved his dream HIS way and became the Rock God he was always meant to be. Can he stay on top, though?

Lilura also had a good rotation career-wise. Even though she was late for work, apparently not for the first time, she was still promoted three times and reached the top of the Paranormal career as a Cult Leader.

With all this success, they would like to move to a nicer (bigger) home. Between their extravagant lifestyle (expensive butler, anyone?) and the failed bribe to the Headmaster in the last rotation (he kept the money!), they started this rotation with $172. They will continue to bring down the area's property values for a while.

I noticed that Lenny and Lilura don't autonomously try for baby, although they woohoo whenever possible. Their work schedules were mostly the opposite, so there weren't that many opportunities.

The kids worked on skills and making friends. They do a much better job of making friends than the other kids in the hood.
Cher Shares - Page 10 Snapsh10

Astraea grew into a teen and is in a serious Goth phase. She has two attraction bolts for Elijah. I didn't check to see if he had any for her, but I did look at his card and one of his Turn Ons is makeup, so that's promising. laughin
Cher Shares - Page 10 Snapsh11

Tanit didn't do anything interesting and she didn't age up.
Cher Shares - Page 10 Snapsh12

On to the family of Avett and Malika Price, one of my favorite families. Apparently at some point that I don't remember, “Man of the People” Avett realized his kids were better off in private school, because that's where they go.

During this rotation, Avett achieved his LTW by reaching the top of his career and is now Mayor of Sugah's Pleasantview.

Malika was promoted to CEO. The Gypsy stopped by and Malika was granted Lifelong Happiness. Since Avett already has perma-platinum status, he generously gave his wishes to the two oldest children, and Elijah and Gail were also granted Lifelong Happiness.
Cher Shares - Page 10 Snapsh13

Now that Avett and Malika both are in perma-platinum, I had them drink some elixir in the hopes that they will again begin having babies. They both have the want, but were not successful by the end of this rotation.

Now that I've played Elijah, I could verify that he has two bolts of attraction for Astraea, so they may end up being a couple. Maybe they'll get a chance to get closer in Uni. Elijah moved to Uni at the end of the rotation. He didn't have as many scholarships as his friend Marshall, but Avett and Malika sent him with plenty of spending money.

Gail grew into a teen, and Bethany and Lincoln grew into children. The kids all seem very close and I like seeing them hang out together.
Cher Shares - Page 10 Snapsh14
Cher Shares - Page 10 Snapsh15
Cher Shares - Page 10 Snapsh16
Cher Shares - Page 10 Snapsh17
Cher Shares - Page 10 Snapsh18

Andrew had a very good rotation job-wise. He was promoted nearly every day he went to work. He became a State Assemblyman, then a Congressman, then a Judge, and finally a Senator. His personal life has been slightly less fulfilling. He really seems to enjoy being part of the family, and does his share of child care and meal prep. He longs for Avett, though, and occasionally puts a move on him. Avett, despite having almost equal attraction to males and females, and two bolts of attraction with Andrew, always rebuffs him.

The Prices have found they need a lot of staff to keep their full household functioning well. In addition to Nanny Lettie, they have hired a gardener (I have no idea what she's doing here), a maid, and have had to make frequent calls to the repairman.
Cher Shares - Page 10 Snapsh19
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Cher Shares   Cher Shares - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 9:32 pm

Hi Cher! Good to see that someone else is still playing. Looks like you have some interesting people and some interesting goings on. In RL I recently saw a woman in Goth getup. As my uncle used to say "Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes right to the bone" No amount of Goth would have helped this woman. Astraea, on the other hand, is quite lovely. She'd be pretty anyway but is very striking as a Goth! Cher Shares - Page 10 534790

I'm amused at some of the career sequences. Musician: Concert pianist, symphony conductor, then rock god???? Likewise Dance: Very few, if any, prima ballerinas spend time doing ballroom, flamenco, etc. It's ballet ballet ballet until the body gives in. My wife, who has spent much more time teaching rather than performing, still has her original knees and hips. Many of her acquaintances who danced a lot have one or more tin joints. Maikki, at 71, is still teaching ballet at a school here in St. Paul.
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Cher Shares   Cher Shares - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 10:46 pm

Thanks for reading, Mac. I have the same questions about career progression. In my current play, Elijah is in the Entertainment career. He goes from Lounge Singer to Ventriloquist to Round Table Knight. What???

Spoiler: Astraea only gets prettier as she gets older. Cher Shares - Page 10 12612

I remember Maikki talking about teaching and it always makes me smile to know she's still at it. It's amazing she still has her original joints. Many people I know who've lived far less strenuous lives don't have their original joints.
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Cher Shares   Cher Shares - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 27, 2017 3:51 pm

Colin is doing well in his position as Media Magnate. This rotation, he made a decision to acquire several more companies and received a large bonus.  He somewhat neglected Chris, his son with Ember, this rotation, though he did talk to him on the phone once. He also did not have time for extracurricular romance this rotation.

Autumn didn't work at all this rotation, so she is still a Lieutenant with the police department. She used maternity leave and vacation time. This is the second rotation she hasn't worked! The Gypsy brought a lamp and Autumn was granted peace of mind.

Baby Summer was born.
Cher Shares - Page 10 Snapsh24

Spring became a child and was also granted peace of mind.
Cher Shares - Page 10 Snapsh26
Cher Shares - Page 10 Snapsh20

She loves her new room.
Cher Shares - Page 10 Snapsh21

Winter grew into a toddler, then a child. Boy needed a haircut some kind of bad! He is also happy with his remodeled room.
Cher Shares - Page 10 Snapsh25
Cher Shares - Page 10 Snapsh22
Cher Shares - Page 10 Snapsh27

I also used a little face makeup to make his eyes appear less made up. He was also granted peace of mind. His main interest is school. Winter is a Virgo, 9-5-4-4-6.
Cher Shares - Page 10 Snapsh23

Summer grew into a toddler. She is a Scorpio, 5-5-9-4-3. I hope I remember to encourage niceness a bit! I did not remember to take a picture of her. I do have a picture of her nursery and the reconfigured activity area upstairs.
Cher Shares - Page 10 Snapsh28

The older kids are beginning to make friends at school. They go to private school; Colin and Autumn are fairly well off thanks to his huge success as a Media Magnate.
Back to top Go down
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: Cher Shares   Cher Shares - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 10:30 pm

Awww...so many cuties! Poor Astraea! That is one seriously twisted head shot! lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9787062/1/Future-s-Past
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Cher Shares   Cher Shares - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 8:37 pm

Yeah, I'll bet Astraea had a neck ache later. laughin I don't think I ever knew what made her turn like that.

Kurt and Ilyse:

Towards the end of the rotation, Kurt reached the top of the Gamer career and is now a Game Designer.

Ilyse only went to work one day, and still had a point of Body skill to learn before she can be promoted again. She's still a Broadway Star.

The Genie granted Ilyse and the twins (Fin's kids with Ilyse), Glenna and Griffin, Peace of Mind.

The twins are good students at their private school. Both made bird feeders in shop class and decided to make them more exciting than the basic plan. Glenna's was a smashing success and everyone loved it. The shop teacher quietly recommended to Ilyse that Griffin get some counseling.

Apparently this rotation was pretty boring, because the only picture I have is Kurt celebrating his promotion.
Cher Shares - Page 10 Snapsh29

Fin and Ember:

Chris, Ember's son with Colin, is not very close to his half brother Erik, even though they live in the same house. In fact, he's closer to Spring, his half sister who lives with Colin and Autumn. He grew into a teen this rotation. His grouchy/nice score was 3, but Fin encouraged him to be nicer and now it's 7. Knowing he will soon be off to Uni, Chris is trying to spend a little more time with Erik, but they still aren't close at all.
Cher Shares - Page 10 Snapsh31

Fin talks to Chris about how it's time to start thinking about the future, and what he might like to do with his life. He recommends Space Pirating, which has been a very good choice for him.
Cher Shares - Page 10 Snapsh33
Cher Shares - Page 10 Snapsh32
Cher Shares - Page 10 Snapsh34

Erik became a child. His grouchy/nice score is 1, and Fin is now working on teaching him to be a little nicer. Interesting that the Space Pirate is the nicer parent. laughin
After Chris became a teen, Spring still hung around often to watch TV with Erik.
Cher Shares - Page 10 Snapsh30
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Cher Shares   Cher Shares - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2017 3:23 pm

Jake and Esther:

Jake, having had a very good season on the farm, was determined to spend more time with the kids over the winter. He had a a great time getting to know them better.

Esther had gained quite a lot of weight after having the children, and was too busy during the growing and harvesting seasons to worry about it. With Jake helping out a lot more during the winter, Esther was able to start getting back into shape.
Cher Shares - Page 10 Snapsh37

Esther has branched out from painting and is trying her hand at pottery. She needs a little practice.
Cher Shares - Page 10 Snapsh36

Thorn and Gilby both became children.
Cher Shares - Page 10 Snapsh41
Cher Shares - Page 10 Snapsh40

Dinner picture, because I love them.
Cher Shares - Page 10 Snapsh42

Edwin and Tawny:

Tawny brought home Alden Zeglarz, whose choice of headwear seems non-regulation.
Cher Shares - Page 10 Alden_10

Edwin and Tawny kept trying for a baby, both autonomously and with help from the Sim Goddess. The Sim Goddess finally intervened via Sim Manipulator.
Cher Shares - Page 10 Snapsh43

Devin worked on skills. He could use a little help in the friendliness department (grouchy score of 3), but Edwin and Tawny aren't that nice either (5 & 3) and can't encourage him.
Cher Shares - Page 10 Snapsh44

Maddox was born. I used the batbox to rerandomize offspring genetics, but at this point, he looks just like Devin. His eyebrows might be a tiny bit lighter than Devin's were as a baby, but that's the only difference I see at this point. [Spoiler now that I've played beyond this point: There is a very big difference.] Both boys have Tawny's eyes and darker skin like Edwin's; I think it's a striking combination and predict the girls will find it irresistible when the boys are older.
Cher Shares - Page 10 Snapsh45
Back to top Go down
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: Cher Shares   Cher Shares - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 03, 2017 1:25 pm

"Thorn and Gilby, were you two born in a barn?" "Yes Mrs. Smith, we were!" Cher Shares - Page 10 99672 At least that is what the walls remind me of! hehe
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Cher Shares   Cher Shares - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 1:02 pm

Funny you should say that, Tim. They were in fact born in a barn! laughin It's one of my SIL's lots, from before she defected to Sims 3.

In a previous game, Ginger Newson lived there. She had enough children that she had to convert the larger bathroom into a nursery for a while, and have the older kids use the loft.
Back to top Go down
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: Cher Shares   Cher Shares - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 05, 2017 10:08 pm

Awesome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cher Shares   Cher Shares - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cher Shares
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next