Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Alet's Simmies

Go down 
+9
Astral Faery
MaAlet
BuildingNorthBeach
Grykon
SimEm
mac
Nonni
Ullwera
LilSister
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Cher64

Cher64

Alet's Simmies - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alet's Simmies   Alet's Simmies - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 9:27 am

I'm so glad your family is there with you, Alet, and that you get to spend so much time with your grandkids. I miss the time I used to have with my niece.

I've been fascinated with Krywin Swee since I first saw him, so I'm thrilled to see an update on him and his family. Krywin and Samantha make a nice couple, and Cron is turning into an interesting and handsome young man.

That's so frustrating about your game crashing. Have you had an update to your graphics card driver? I can't install the driver updates for mine any more because then my game doesn't load past a certain point. If you've had an update, maybe you could roll back the driver and see if that makes a difference. I hope you can figure out what the problem is.

Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Alet's Simmies   Alet's Simmies - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 12:46 pm

I'm sorry to hear about your crashing problems. It sounds like things are a bit hectic for you right now, but hopefully as things start to settle you'll find time to sim again. I'm glad you're getting more time with your family and grandchildren now.

Krywin and Samantha make a nice looking couple and their son turned out very nice. Cron just gets more and more handsome the older he gets.
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
MaAlet

MaAlet

PostSubject: Re: Alet's Simmies   Alet's Simmies - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 3:44 am

At last I get a few minutes to be online To have three grandkids around you most of the day 7 days a week is tough - well for me it's tougher than I thought it would be. For ten years I was alone, having my own space, using my time the way I want to do it, now I has to share everything with 3 kids and 2 adults Alet's Simmies - Page 4 683951 But I'm not really complaining, just blowing off some steam. I am unbelievable privileged to have my grandkids growing up before me! And they all are so sweet and cute LOL Little Eben gave his first steps on his own yesterday and we celebrated with ice cream and soda pops Alet's Simmies - Page 4 97206

Sadly my game with the offspring project is gone. I lost all of my beautiful Sugah Sims - I had to uninstall and re-install. And the new clean game works, but it won't work with most of my CC and I can not understand why. I tested everything. So I decided to start with a totally clean game and slowly add CC. That means I either have to withdraw from the project or start over again. If I start over it will be a very slow process, because of very little play time.

But while I still have a little time I'm going to see what all of you did with your offspring since I was here the last time.

Hugs to all of you :)
Back to top Go down
http://alletitia.webs.com/
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Alet's Simmies   Alet's Simmies - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 3:12 pm

Alet, it's good to see you here again. I'm sorry for all your computer problems; I hope you can get to where you can play your game the way you want to play it.

I know what you mean about having people around all the time now. I'm used to spending a lot of time alone. A couple of times, a nephew has stayed with us for a few weeks. He's not in any way a problem, but it doesn't take me long to need some alone time again. I know you love your family and are happy to have them with you. I hope you also have some moments to yourself. Feel free to vent whenever necessary!

How wonderful to share in Eben's first steps. Alet's Simmies - Page 4 74257
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Alet's Simmies   Alet's Simmies - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 2:42 pm

Alet wrote:
So I decided to start with a totally clean game and slowly add CC. That means I either have to withdraw from the project or start over again. If I start over it will be a very slow process, because of very little play time.

Cher wrote:
Alet, it's good to see you here again. I'm sorry for all your computer problems; I hope you can get to where you can play your game the way you want to play it.

I, too, am sorry for your game issues. I know how frustrating and disheartening computer & Sims issues can be.
Like Cher, I hope you can get your game back to speed AND some free, quality time to play it.
No need to withdraw from this project and if you wish to start over one day, we can lock this thread and have you begin a brand new one.
I, myself, haven't had the time to play (or create) for quite awhile.
I haven't given up on TS2 though!

I know what you both mean, Cher & Alet, about having loved ones in the house when you are otherwise used to being alone.
There is much joy that comes with having family around, but it can be quite exhausting, too.

Hang in there!!! Alet's Simmies - Page 4 873892

Cher wrote:
How wonderful to share in Eben's first steps.

Alet's Simmies - Page 4 357604 Alet's Simmies - Page 4 790471
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
MaAlet

MaAlet

PostSubject: Re: Alet's Simmies   Alet's Simmies - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 23, 2016 3:42 am

Thank you Cher and Sugah!

Sugah wrote:
I haven't given up on TS2 though!

Me neither! Alet's Simmies - Page 4 665781
Back to top Go down
http://alletitia.webs.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alet's Simmies   Alet's Simmies - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alet's Simmies
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4