Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Cher's Offspring Project Families

Go down 
+8
MaAlet
Nonni
Sugah
mac
SimEm
autumnelle
Grykon
twerplina
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
mac

mac

Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2020 11:20 am

Cher64 wrote:
For you, Mac: The lovely Julia I love you
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 8 Julia10

Julia is indeed one of the loveliest simfemmes I've encountered. I'm not adding very many sims to my 'hood now - in fact just the opposite. But I made a big exception for her!  Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 8 508493 Julia Cher is Knowledge/Gemini and reached the top of the education career.

She had a daughter, Cat, whom I show here. Only changed the hairdo. Comely, wholesome, there'll be some lucky guysim.  blinkinhearts  Cat is Knowledge/Virgo and is headed into an engineering career after university. (Career created by me and can be found here)
With a name like Cat Cher she should have looked into my baseball career!  Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 8 97206 (And maybe live in a posh mansion named "The Rye"  Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 8 97206 --- OK! I do puns!)
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 8 Cat_ch10

MaAlet likes this post

Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 1:09 pm

I haven't been playing or updating my current game thread, or doing much of anything on the computer lately. The kitchen project is in full swing and we're tired by the time we're done for the day! I'm sneaking in a visit here while I'm supposed to be doing some work on the computer.

Mac, thank you for sharing what's happened with Julia in your game. I like that she's had a good life since I abandoned her. laughin Her daughter Cat is just as lovely.

MaAlet likes this post

Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2020 3:12 pm

Here are 3 generations: Julia, her daughter Cat, and granddaughter Cory. BTW, the grown-up Cory is DDG  wow! and I'll be posting a pic of her soon.

Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 8 Juliac10

And here is the lovely Cory, all grown up. A future architect.

Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 8 Corych10

MaAlet likes this post

Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2020 1:25 pm

Cory is very pretty, and I love how I can see Julia in both Cat and Cory.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cher's Offspring Project Families
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8