Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza

Go down 
+5
ilikefishfood
Sugah
Cher64
SimEm
Astral Faery
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cher64

Cher64

Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza   Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 5:27 pm

Sugah wrote:
Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza! I love it!

Me too!

Ari wrote:
He looks a lot like his dad, Thulian.

He does. I like that. It will be interesting to compare the offspring of Xori with Thulian in your game, and Thulian's son in Ulli's game.

Lady S. wrote:
I might suggest we use the head shots of the actual Sim models, if the creators approve.
That is, if our participants have trouble getting (in game) up close and personal, more neutral-faced snapshots.

I would love that. As you've noticed by now, I'm photo-challenged. laughin Using the creators' own head shots would guarantee a clear, well-lit picture for me.
I also like seeing the offspring at all the various ages, to see how they change or don't as they age up. Sugah, would it be OK to post all the age-up pictures in the Offspring threads, but then make sure there's a set of pictures with the offspring as teens along with the headshots of their parents in the same post so we can compare?

Ari wrote:
Despite my early idea to limit how many couples I used for this project, I kinda went nuts and added a whole bunch more - like 8 more couples.  But then I realized - this is for fun, why must I have limits?  Guilt solved.

This is funny, because it's what happened to me as well. I had four couples originally and wasn't interested in adding more. Then I realized I needed more blondes and redheads, and then I couldn't control myself at all. I'm going to take a note from you and ask myself why there need to be any limits at all! Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza - Page 2 598258

Angus and Sapphira are a nice-looking couple, and baby Jaylen is a cutie. It looks like he might have his mother's eyes and hair color, and his father's skin tone.

I keep going back to look at Jaxson. He's so unusual with the dark skin and pale eyes; really striking. What I love most, though, is that smile on his face, as though he's been laughing. He sure looks like a happy baby.

Sugah wrote:
(So, I went ahead and added Em's Octavia, who, of course, has dark hair.

What is it with us that we can't control ourselves?! Just keep reminding yourself, no limits. Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza - Page 2 598258
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza   Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 9:48 pm

Sugah wrote:
Em's Sapphira! I've always loved her, too! I wanted to add her to the project, but have so dang many dark haired Sims already.
(So, I went ahead and added Em's Octavia, who, of course, has dark hair.   )

But of course!  Isn't that the way it always goes?

Sugah wrote:
I might suggest we use the head shots of the actual Sim models, if the creators approve.

I used those for my introductory pics, but can take them down if some of the creators do not approve.  I'm ok with people using mine, though.

Em wrote:
I love all of the couples and all of the babies. So cute! Iliana does have differently shaped eyes for a baby. I too though all babies were all pretty much the same in terms of facial features.   I guess not.

Doesn't she, though?  Many of my other babies have triangular shaped eyes, but not Iliana.  She's growing up pretty cute, too, I think.  She's a child, already, but I have so many more beginning couples to get through before I start sharing toddler and child pics.

Em wrote:
Ari's sims caught my attention second most often, I think.

Thank you!!  Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza - Page 2 508493

Cher wrote:
Then I realized I needed more blondes and redheads, and then I couldn't control myself at all.

LOL - That's exactly what happened to me!  I didn't have any reds and too few blondes, and...a monster was born.  Since the original six couples, I have added eight more.  And I may not even be done, yet.  Were they all reds and blondes?  And I'm probably not even done, yet. Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza - Page 2 99672

Time to meet another couple!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]; both by Toni
Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza - Page 2 ChristoperLana_zps6fjortsp
I've loved Christopher for a long time, and while "shopping" for blondes, I found Lana (because somehow I'd managed to miss her before) and that was that.  One glance and I knew I had to have her in my game.

They have had two children so far, both boys.  I think I know which one is which - they are identical while babies.  They're separate births, not twins.
Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza - Page 2 StefanLionpaw_zpsbgzj5dae

and Marcus
Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza - Page 2 MarcusLionpaw_zpsa5lolvbw

I'm working on getting nice, close up shots of the couples instead of the cuddling pictures.  You really can't see their faces at all.  From these pictures, I can't even tell which parent the boys got their eyes from, but I can tell you, that as toddlers, they've got their mothers nose.  More pics to come!

Last edited by Astral Faery on Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
MaAlet

MaAlet

PostSubject: Re: Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza   Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 4:14 am

All sims babies tend to look much the same, don't they? Usually it's only the eyes that extinguish them from other babies.

Oh my, these two baby boys are absolutely gorgeous! And definitely identical.

ThankUforSharing
Back to top Go down
http://alletitia.webs.com/
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza   Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 1:36 pm

Thank you, MaAlet!  Yes they do look so much alike.  They are starting to look a little bit different now that they're toddlers, but they'll always look similar.

I'm going to go ahead and update the last two families I just shared before moving on to others.

Christopher and Lana's boys are growing up fast.

Here is first born Stefan as a toddler and child:

Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza - Page 2 StefanToddler_zpsjueyjvhg

Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza - Page 2 StefanChild_zpsdrpfrkmn
He's really handsome!  

Their second son, Marcus:

Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza - Page 2 MarcusToddler_zps8q6ll6vj

Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza - Page 2 MarcusChild_zpsd2hvfh3j
What a cutie!

Their third child is a girl, Candace:

Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza - Page 2 CandaceLionpaw_zpstg8wijeb

Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza - Page 2 CandaceToddler_zpslpomubfk
Still just a toddler but growing up cute so far!

Also, Jaxson, son of Kofi and Cecily (please see above for pics and links)

Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza - Page 2 JaxsonToddler2_zpsj4o8tyvw
Doesn't he look like a little adult? laughin

Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza - Page 2 JasxonChild_zpst4xkqcel
I think he's really cute!

I have many more pictures, but need to sort through them.  All my families (since I added new ones after my original couples started having babies) are at a different point in their rotation, and a few of them haven't even been played yet.
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza   Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 2:01 pm

Stefan and Marcus are both really cute.
Candace going to be a head turner.

I like Jaxsons skin tone and eyes very soulful.
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza   Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 3:54 pm

Thank you, Ulli!
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza   Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 4:47 pm

Quote :
Sugah wrote:
Ari wrote:
I used those for my introductory pics, but can take them down if some of the creators do not approve.  I'm ok with people using mine, though.

... I'm working on getting nice, close up shots of the couples instead of the cuddling pictures.

Excellent, Ari! Same here! Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza - Page 2 687310
I sent out an email just now to our (past and present) SP team Sim creators (Em, too, of course Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza - Page 2 940149 ).
I am hoping to receive permission for our participating project members (who would like to use the Sim models' original head shot URLs) to be permitted to do so.
As soon as I hear from most, I will post the creators who have given their approval in our SP Offspring Rules.
However, it may be that some of the email addies I have for past creators are antiquated.
So, I may not hear from all.  No
Will keep everyone posted on the matter.  Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza - Page 2 584675

That being said ...

wow!

What stunning blond boys Stefan & Marcus are!
Such beautiful skin & baby blues and handsome faces!
And Candace is a darling toddler. How precious!

I am still lovin' Jaxon's spectacular silver-blue eyes against his dark skin and hair.
And that tiny smattering of freckles! So cuuuuuuute!
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza   Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 8:14 am

Thank you, Sugah.  They're all turning out so well so far, aren't they?

I played Bramble and Aphrodite recently, and boy, oh boy do they have cute kids.  Here is a reminder pic of the parents

Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza - Page 2 BrambleAprhodite_zpskq5pkclm

Their firstborn, Iliana, has become a child (she's now nearly a teen).  I am massively disappointed, though, because I cannot find a toddler picture of her anywhere.  I looked through all my sim pic files and even my recycling bin, hoping I'd accidentally misplaced or deleted it, but, I can't find one. Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza - Page 2 553217 Sorry about that!  I may go in, age her down to take a pic, then exit without saving, because I really want full documentation for all my sims as they grow.

Anyway, here is Iliana as a child
Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza - Page 2 IlianaChild_zpsx7q3mrau

Their next birth resulted in twins, Tobias and Darina:

Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza - Page 2 TobiasStonehammer_zpstzzgwf5c
Tobias

Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza - Page 2 DarinaStonehammer_zpswlndtn6m
Darina

As toddlers:

Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza - Page 2 TobiasToddler_zpsf3deqoh9
He inherited his daddy's elf ears.  They never show up on the infants, though.

Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza - Page 2 DarinaToddler_zpslqiht7dv
Darina - I don't know if she has elf ears or not since she grew into this hair.  I'm going to have to change it just to see - but this hair is so incredibly cute on her that it has to stay!

And as children:

Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza - Page 2 TobiasChild2_zpsyzusnuzs
Tobias

Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza - Page 2 DarinaChild_zpsidii2gzv
Darina

The next baby was also a girl, Roxane
Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza - Page 2 RoxaneStonehammer_zpsyued7f86
All four children have inherited their mother's blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza   Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 10:48 am

Quote :
All four children have inherited their mother's blue eyes.

I noticed that right off. They're beautiful.

I have Bramble in my Isle of Demeter game, but I haven't played him yet. Since I'm having so much fun with the Offspring Project, it may be a long time before I ever do play him!

Iliana seems to have a seriousness to her as a child, and Tobias, as well. The little smile on Darina's face tells me she may be a little less serious. For some reason, they all suggest a certain amount of quietness of personality to me. Darina's hair is fantastic. It's really cute on her as a toddler and child. Do you remember where you got it?
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza   Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 4:37 pm

Christopher and Lana's kids are so cute! I think my favorite so far is Stefan. I like his nose.

Jaxson is adorable too. I like his skin and eye combination. He does look like a very mature toddler. Certain skintones give that impression. I noticed that with one of my new families that I haven't shared yet.

Bramble and Aphrodite do have really cute kids! It looks like the kids might have gotten their mom's lips and brows somewhat too. Darina's hair is really cute, especially so when she's a child. It really suits her.

They do seem to have a serious/ calm type of look to them, don't they? They seem like they would be very mature children.
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza   Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 11:24 am

Cher wrote:
I have Bramble in my Isle of Demeter game, but I haven't played him yet. Since I'm having so much fun with the Offspring Project, it may be a long time before I ever do play him!

Awesome!  I do hope you share piccies!

I sent you a PM with the link to the hair.

Thank you for your responses, Cher and Em.  I'm in love with the beautiful features of the Bramble/Aphrodite brood.  I have so many interesting children in my game.

I am way behind on posting and replying to the other threads.  The beginning of summer has hit me like a ton of bricks.  The kids suddenly have different schedules and it seems like some form of chaos or another is always going on in RL.  I have played a bit and taken more pics - and added several more couples to my neighborhood because...reasons.  I now have 14 couples.  The fourth season rotation is just starting, and I'm giving all the adults 6 more days on their life bar.  I've also just upped and decided that everyone is now going to be a family sim, because I'm tired of waiting.  Some of my families (thanks to ACR) are taking their time reproducing for me, and I'm just about to use the 'always try for baby' setting if they don't start getting pregnant, like, yesterday.  I'm cracking that whip.  Babies!  Must have babies!  MORE babies! Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza - Page 2 99672
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza   Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 6:19 am

Astral Faery wrote:
 I'm cracking that whip.  Babies!  Must have babies!  MORE babies! Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza - Page 2 99672

You sound like me! Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza - Page 2 99672
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza   Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 11:02 am

Thanks for the link, Ari. That's one of the cutest hairs for toddlers I've seen.

Quote :
I've also just upped and decided that everyone is now going to be a family sim, because I'm tired of waiting.

laughin I've considered doing that, too. In fact, I think it was my original plan with Offspring Project until I started looking at the individual Sims and imagining other things.
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza   Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 11:25 am

I did, indeed, change a couple of couples to Family sims, and in addition, I've also given Family as a secondary aspiration to all non-family sims.  Some families that only had one or two children, I've used the 'Try for baby...always' override that comes with ACR and everyone has been given extra days on their life bars (since fertility declines with age because of ACR).  And after all that, some families are still sluggish on procreating.  I broke down and artificially insiminated one of my families because they only had 2 boys and she wouldn't get pregnant again - even though they were trying.  Then they had another boy. Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza - Page 2 657259  

I would like each couple to have at least one boy and one girl, and additionally, at least one child that takes after each parent.  I have some unusual couples that I haven't posted yet, and would like a diverse group of children to really show off all the genetic possibilities, so some families are going to be very busy. Muahaha

Almost all of my firstborns (and some of my secondborns) are now teens, so I'm way behind on posting.  

Update on Bramble and Aphrodite:

Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza - Page 2 BrambleAprhodite_zpskq5pkclm

Eldest daughter Iliana has turned into a gorgeous teen

Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza - Page 2 IlianaTeen_zpskbvsx4qm

And the newest addition to the household, Roxane, as a toddler

Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza - Page 2 RoxaneToddler_zpstkktgiga

Roxane has very interesting upswept features and I can't wait to see what she looks like as she grows up.  All of the children are lovely so far, but I am disappointed that none of them inherited their father's brown eyes.

An update on Kofi and Cecily

Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza - Page 2 KofiCecily_zpsdcq4nkji

Jaxson, son of Kofi and Cecily, has turned into a handsome teen

Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza - Page 2 JaxsonTeen_zpsplj0ac2c

The couple have had a baby girl, named Juliana.  She has the same skin/eye combo that her brother has

Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza - Page 2 JulianaSharptalon_zpsoeero4wn

Update on Christopher and Lana
Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza - Page 2 ChristoperLana_zps6fjortsp

Stefan has turned into a distinctive and handsome teen
Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza - Page 2 StefanTeen_zpszlwn5k8z

His sister, Candace, has grown into a child.  She looks like a teen already
Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza - Page 2 CandaceChild_zpsqb1m460k

And new baby girl, Elena
Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza - Page 2 ElenaLionpaw_zpsg7bs25ak

Elena as a toddler. She's so cute.
Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza - Page 2 ElenaToddler_zpssm9v1cqx
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza   Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 7:45 am

wow they are growing up so fast.

I like the features of Stefan and Jaxson, I think they are going to be handsome.

Elena and Roxane have interesting looking features I think they are going to grow to "perfect" Sim adults.

Candance does look like a teen already, Iliana love her hair.

Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza - Page 2 954246 out of Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza - Page 2 954246
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza   Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 6:52 pm

Iliana is so pretty, and Roxane has a very interesting face. It's one of those that doesn't seem quite right for a toddler, but will probably be stunning on a teen or older. I'm looking forward to seeing her grow up.

Jaxson definitely has turned into a handsome young man, and Juliana will probably look a lot like him. It will be interesting to see which features turn out different between them.

Stefan looks like a sensitive/creative guy, and Candace does have a very mature face. I like it. Elena looks like she might also end up looking more mature than her years.
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza   Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 7:49 am

Astral Faery wrote:
You make beautiful sims, hon, you truly do.  I've had a hard time not nabbing a dozen of them.  Thank you for your comments.

Aaaw. Thank you hon. That means so much coming from you who makes such lovely sims!!! I'm so flattered.

Speaking of which, I meant to say that I love Kelia with that hair. It really shows off her gorgeous eyes. She's very pretty.

The children are all so cute! Stefan and Marcus are my 'biased' faves! lol! But I must give props to Bramble and Aphrodite's brood...they are gorgeous! (like Mommy and Daddy! Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza - Page 2 12612 )
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza   Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 4:24 pm

WOW! You sure have been busy, Ari!
Look at all of these gorgeous kiddos!!!

Aphrodite & Bramble truly have some beautiful bambini.
Iliana, Tobias & Darina are SIMply stunning.

And Christopher and Lana's Stefan & Candace are lovely children, too.

All of the offspring are very attractive!

ThanksforSharing Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza - Page 2 692371
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza   Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 3:35 pm

Ari wrote:
I've also just upped and decided that everyone is now going to be a family sim, because I'm tired of waiting. Some of my families (thanks to ACR) are taking their time reproducing for me, and I'm just about to use the 'always try for baby' setting if they don't start getting pregnant, like, yesterday. I'm cracking that whip. Babies! Must have babies! MORE babies!

laughin I started giving some of my sims secondary aspirations of family to try to encourage them to settle down and early on I upped the chances of risky woohoo pretty high, but then I ended up lowering them again when too sims were getting pregnant with the first sim they hopped in bed with instead of partnering up. laughin

Ari wrote:
and everyone has been given extra days on their life bars (since fertility declines with age because of ACR). And after all that, some families are still sluggish on procreating. I broke down and artificially insiminated one of my families because they only had 2 boys and she wouldn't get pregnant again - even though they were trying. Then they had another boy.

That sounds like Patrick and Ava in my game. I didn't have to resort to artificial insemination with them, but I tried almost every other trick in the book, just to get them a second child. They also ended up with 3 boys.

Iliana is gorgeous. She looks like such a sweet girl. Roxane on the other hand, looks like a little girl who's determined to get what she wants! Jaxson and Stefan are both handsome boys and I can't believe Candace is just a child. She really does look like a teen already! So many beautiful babies! Not a bad looking one in the bunch! I love you
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza   Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 12:03 am

Em wrote:
Great choices, Ari! I can't wait to see how they pair up and how the kids turn out...

...I'm so excited that you decided to join in on the fun! dancintrio

Sugalicious wrote:
Look at the eyes on Evelina & Sebastian! Gorgeous!
They are both darling so far.
Looking forward to seeing them as they grow.

Sugalicious wrote:
Awww! Look at the big beautiful eyes on all those darling Medieval infants!

Alet wrote:
Oh my, these two baby boys are absolutely gorgeous! And definitely identical.

Ari wrote:
...but this hair is so incredibly cute on her that it has to stay!

Sugalicious wrote:
All of the offspring are very attractive!

Em wrote:
Not a bad looking one in the bunch! I love you

Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza - Page 2 637989 Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza - Page 2 357604

Ari wrote:
Jacqui and Jael took one look at each other and it was all over. They were the first match made, and found a corner of the lot to hang out while I watched all the others interact. The were inseparable. They were the first to pair up, the first to get their relationship score up, the first to flirt, and the first to kiss. They both just knew they found their other half and didn't even bother looking at the rest. Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza - Page 2 508493

Ari, what a sweet story. The heart knows what the heart wants, as my grandmother always says. Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza - Page 2 692371

Jaylen and Jaxson are just beautiful. Their coloring is spectacular. Two handsome lads for your medieval 'hood. And Darina, well, she is just beautiful, and she keeps getting more so with each passing stage. Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza - Page 2 508493

Ari wrote:
I think he's really cute!

Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza - Page 2 Fuiqz0n

Ari wrote:
I'm cracking that whip. Babies! Must have babies! MORE babies! Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza - Page 2 99672

Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza - Page 2 448283 Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza - Page 2 TALNcHs

Great fun and beautiful sims as always, Ari! ThankUforSharing
Back to top Go down
Nonni

Nonni

PostSubject: Re: Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza   Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 4:06 pm

Ari! ~ I have been so remiss. Please forgive my tardiness on making comments until now. Your selection, pairing, offspring and presentation are so Dazzling!

Your contributions to this project have given me much delight. Thank you, thank you, thank you a million times.
Back to top Go down
http://www.affinitysims.com/forum/
MaAlet

MaAlet

PostSubject: Re: Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza   Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 4:16 am

Stefan, Candace and Elana are stunning kids - very attractive ! I love their hairstyles :)
Back to top Go down
http://alletitia.webs.com/
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: My RKC Sims   Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 16, 2020 12:31 pm

When I was playing my Royal Kingdom Challenge over the summer, I populated the kingdom with my own sims.  I picked several males and females, then rolled randomly to see who would end up together.  The only exception was the king and queen, which I let Mac choose, and he picked Brendan and Zoe Rose.

Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza - Page 2 Brendan-and-Zoey

They had two children, Zaiden
Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza - Page 2 Zaiden-Rose

and Zari
Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza - Page 2 Zari-Rose

I had two couples of each class.  First up, the nobles.
The Steele Family, Dax and Lenora
Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza - Page 2 Dax-and-Lenora-Steele

They had three kids:
Caspian
Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza - Page 2 Caspian-Steele

Lilliana
Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza - Page 2 Lilliana

Moira
Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza - Page 2 Moira-Steele

Next up, The Tungsten Family, Rhys and Mirage
Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza - Page 2 Rhys-and-Mirage

They had two boys, Elwyn
Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza - Page 2 Elwyn-Tungsten

and Treye
Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza - Page 2 Treye-Tungsten

Then there's the merchant families
The Pearl Family, Rory and Brielle
Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza - Page 2 Rory-and-Brielle-Pearl

They had three kids, Rune, who looks so much like his dad
Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza - Page 2 Rune

Syl
Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza - Page 2 Syl

and Kalina
Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza - Page 2 Kalina-Pearl

The second merchant family is the Opal Family, Thulian and Renee
Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza - Page 2 Thulian-and-Renee

They had triplets, Beryl
Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza - Page 2 Beryl

Krystal
Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza - Page 2 Krystal

and Jade
Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza - Page 2 Jade

And finally the peasants.
The Thorne Family, Zane and Kali
Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza - Page 2 Zane-and-Kali-Thorne

and their only child, Devin
Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza - Page 2 Devin-Thorne

The Briar Family, Ike and Ariel
Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza - Page 2 Ike-and-Ariel-Briar

Their children, Astin
Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza - Page 2 Astin

and Elowen
Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza - Page 2 Elowen-Briar

And quick note, I have packaged up all of these sims and would be happy to share, should anyone be interested in having them. I love you
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza   Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 16, 2020 1:24 pm

Great job picking the king and queen, Mac.

I would have a hard time choosing the best looking offspring here, but I love the Opal family's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza   Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 16, 2020 3:26 pm

Those eyes are nice, yeah? Those are from Yumedust over on MTS2 - I have the whole set, and sometimes I have a default set, as well.

My favorite is Treye with Astin running a close second. In my newest project, my simself is married to Treye Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza - Page 2 12612
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza   Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Astral Faery's Baby Bonanza
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next