Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

simselves

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
okiedokieihooked

simselves Empty
PostSubject: simselves   simselves EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 4:56 pm

wow! i downloaded i think all of the sugah's place staff simselves and i just finished installing them/opening them up. they are sooooo pretty and handsome thank you all. i do have a couple favs and i already have plans for some - just saying. im sure you already know they are great though. thanks everybody!
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

simselves Empty
PostSubject: Re: simselves   simselves EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 6:23 pm

Looking forward to seeing what happens to all of our sim-selves! Bring it ooooooon! dancintrio laughin sunny
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

simselves Empty
PostSubject: Re: simselves   simselves EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 11:01 pm

I can't wait to see what we all get up to in your hood! I smile every time I see a Sugah Baby in someone's game. simselves 12612
Back to top Go down
okiedokieihooked

simselves Empty
PostSubject: simselves   simselves EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 8:44 am

well toni, your doll is super gorgeous and looks sorta italian to me (maybe even pr) but im pairing you with a doll named vinset alberto but i dont know where i got him from because that was when i 1st learned to dl hes sooooooo handsome - bb shape. i didnt pick your names yet

and cher if i remember correctly you have the beautiful long red hair so you are from the mysterious saba island which is a real island but not really mysterious and has irish, dutch, african,and had arawak indians - im not sure yet, but you may be a vampire (mysterious)

im still planning and getting my cc together - im using the ubermegahood at mts
my head is swimming i hope to learn how to post pics so that i can share.
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

simselves Empty
PostSubject: Re: simselves   simselves EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 10:34 am

Cooool.  sunny

You game sounds very exciting!  Can't wait!

By the way, in RL I'm more like Cher's simself: African, Portuguese, Scottish, Arawak, and Indian (East)...AND I can see Saba from my island (St. Kitts)!!!  simselves 12612

Have you been to the Caribbean?

Saba is the island off to the left.  The one on the right is St. Eustatius (Statia) which is also Dutch.

simselves JfIrd9t
Back to top Go down
okiedokieihooked

simselves Empty
PostSubject: Re: simselves   simselves EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 12:08 pm

SOOOOO COOOL! simselves 21650
I went to Jamaica last may... it was great!!! RIU all inclusive
for cher i am only making her the scottish line there will be a family rep from each but now i have to re think ... hmmm o im so excited! you know i researched on line because i wanted to pick a vacation destination to have a diff place to go and i copied you because i believe on christoph harbour one family hails from an island and goes there on vaca i wanted to do that - side bar i so loved that story i stumbled on it one weekend and DID NOT STOP READING TIL DONE - will you be writing more episodes?

anyway what i thought was interesting about saba its a volcano! how cool is that - oh and you know chaya? im using her as having come from there as the arawak line! - again head is swimming. i wanna go to st kitts! another passenger was going there she said she loves it there
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

simselves Empty
PostSubject: Re: simselves   simselves EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 5:40 pm

okiedokieihooked wrote:
i copied you because i believe on christoph harbour one family hails from an island and goes there on vaca i wanted to do that - side bar i so loved that story i stumbled on it one weekend and DID NOT STOP READING TIL DONE - will you be writing more episodes?

Some time ago when a bunch of TS2 sites were hacked, my LJ was hacked too and some 20+ chapters were deleted. I have the text and the pictures saved and it's just for me to repost them. I have the rest of the story written (well nearly to the end of Book 2)...another 20 more chappies or so, but I'm still taking pictures, as I'm playing the game as I go along.

But so much has happened in my life since then that the story and even playing the Harbour has taken a back seat...and much of it involves the Christophe Harbour story.

One of my most ardent readers (he has a thread around here somewhere. His name is Jayce) and I came to start corresponding a lot. Eventually we started Skyping, fell in love, and he moved from Australia to the Caribbean about 2 years ago to see if it was all real. We've been happily married for 18 months, and are raising three kitties together. We sim side by side and he's my biggest supporter of my creations (lots and simmies) that I offer here at Sugah's.

That's the other thing...I've also been creating for Sugah's which takes up most of my spare time. When I get a free couple of hours, all I want to do is play and not take pictures! lol! But my Number One fan (hubby) is always encouraging me to at least finish Book Two, so I will get back to it.

Oh...and the final thing about Christophe Habour, I borrowed the name from a long-stalled marina, condo, hotel development here in St. Kitts, which in the past couple of years finally got off the ground, and stuff is starting to happen there. Guess where hubby got a job?! That's right! At the real Christophe Harbour!!! How do you like that?!

It's great to know you like my story. Carolyn and Marco, Kyle and Maya and the whole crew are still very much alive and kicking and will be making a reappearance at a blog near you before the summer's over! sunny In the meantime, I'm looking forward to seeing what shenanigans your simmies get up to! laughin
Back to top Go down
okiedokieihooked

simselves Empty
PostSubject: simselves   simselves EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 6:48 pm

well thats just about the sweetest thing i've ever heard!! so glad for you! verklempt i love love if you can experience it - its the greatest thing! well i will keep you "post" ed - yeah im a corn dog and as soon as i see that you are back on the horse w/ the harbor ill be reading. ive so enjoyed our chat - thanks you are so nice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

simselves Empty
PostSubject: Re: simselves   simselves Empty

Back to top Go down

simselves
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sugah's Place :: Welcome to Sugah's Place :: Questions & Comments-
Jump to: