Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

I am back...anyone miss me??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Riverwillows

Riverwillows

I am back...anyone miss me?? Empty
PostSubject: I am back...anyone miss me??   I am back...anyone miss me?? EmptySun Jul 12, 2020 3:29 pm

After a couple of years I have come back to the Sims 2. Every one of my sets at TSR, those that were at Natural Sims, and also my own site of PaeginSims, are now all cleaned up, and ALL MESHES INCLUDED, at Beckylyn's Sims, where I am now a Retired Staff Artist. And I have lots of new things to upload!!  Please go to:

https://beckylynnsims.forumotion.com/

It would be nice if you registered, but you don't have to, and all downloads are free, never pay.

sessiepook, RedMike and cuernoquemado like this post

Back to top Go down
http://beckylynnsims.forumotion.com/
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: I am back...anyone miss me??   I am back...anyone miss me?? EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 8:20 am

It's nice to see you again, Riverwillows! Welcome back I am back...anyone miss me?? 344738 I, too, take long breaks from TS2, but I always go back eventually. It's one of my top 5 games of all time that will never be uninstalled.

sessiepook likes this post

Back to top Go down
Riverwillows

Riverwillows

PostSubject: Re: I am back...anyone miss me??   I am back...anyone miss me?? EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 2:07 pm

Hey, nice to see you again too!! Glad to see you are still hanging around as well!!
Back to top Go down
http://beckylynnsims.forumotion.com/
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: I am back...anyone miss me??   I am back...anyone miss me?? EmptySun Sep 06, 2020 12:56 pm

Super long breaks for me too, but hubs Jayce and I are still loving TS2! Great to see you Riverwillows and you too Ari! I am back...anyone miss me?? 678648
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am back...anyone miss me??   I am back...anyone miss me?? Empty

Back to top Go down

I am back...anyone miss me??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sugah's Place :: Welcome to Sugah's Place :: Getting to know you-
Jump to: