Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Ban the Poster Above You

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
autumnelle

autumnelle

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 6:20 am

^I ban Sugah for allowing herself to catch Hunter's megalomania. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 20 128862 ^

"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." - John 16:33

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 20 SiggyIII_zps41236bf8
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 1:35 pm

^I ban Elle for using Smileys at all, given that she criticizes the use of them so much
Back to top Go down
http://basicforsims.forummotion.com/
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 1:38 pm

^ I ban Hunter for being on the forums when she should be resting. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 20 Kopfschuettel ^

Are you okay, dear?

"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." - John 16:33

Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 1:51 pm

^I ban Elle for using a non-yellow Smiley

*I'm okay I guess - I don't know. I can't sleep very well. I slept for awhile, then was irritated because I woke up in the middle of a dream about Hugh Jackman. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 20 971462 Thanks for your concern though Elle Belle. You, are a peach.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 3:52 pm

^I ban Hunter for not being able to go back to sleep to continue her dream about Hugh Jackman.^

(That sucks! :santaROFL: )

*  Check out just a few of my personal SP faves on Pinterest .  *
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 4:31 pm

^I ban Sugah......I ban all of you for the same reason!!

Oh Hugh................... Ban the Poster Above You - Page 20 170698
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 8:03 pm

^I ban Hunter for not being online with me right now. verklempt ^

Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 8:41 pm

^ I ban Sugah for not making it here for cocoa and Disney flicks. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 20 497514 ^

Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 8:49 pm

^I ban Elle for living so far away from me, we can not do fun things like that together. verklempt ^

Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 9:51 pm

^ I ban Sugah for being gone again when I am back. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 20 497514 ^

Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 10:49 pm

^I ban Elle for being here instead of Sugah.

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 20 128862
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 11:44 pm

^I ban Hunter for not being here with me right now. verklempt ^

(LOL! We're all a bunch of cry babies today, aren't we??? laughin )

Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 10:32 am

^I ban Sugah for not yet realizing that I am un-bannable

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 20 578473
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 10:50 am

^ I ban Hunter for not seeking the help she needs. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 20 Icon_rolleyes ^

Back to top Go down
CallyDreaming

CallyDreaming

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 3:58 pm

^ I ban elle for not cheering along with me! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 20 912276
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 1:09 am

^I ban Cally for not hanging out with us near enough! No ^

We'd love it if you'd stop by more often to schmooze and play with us, m'dear! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 20 319331

Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 7:12 am

^ I ban Sugah for not joining Cally's cheerfest when clearly that is what it will take to bring her here more often (hint! hint!)^

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 20 912276 Ban the Poster Above You - Page 20 912276 Ban the Poster Above You - Page 20 912276

Back to top Go down
CallyDreaming

CallyDreaming

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 10:56 am

^I ban elle and sugah for dropping hints at me! It clearly must mean they want me here less *sniffles*
Ban the Poster Above You - Page 20 85797 Ban the Poster Above You - Page 20 128862

(and yay elle cheered with me! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 20 912276 Ban the Poster Above You - Page 20 912276 Ban the Poster Above You - Page 20 912276 Ban the Poster Above You - Page 20 912276 )
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 10:59 am

^ Ban the Poster Above You - Page 20 247485 I ban Cally for not realizing how much we love it when she visits and enjoy her company! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 20 247485 ^

Back to top Go down
CallyDreaming

CallyDreaming

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 11:08 am

^I ban sugah for being so sweet and not relizing i do try!

I came on today! I don't normally come online on a sunday but felt the need to pop by, just going to bed in a mintue though as im very tired! (even though its only just past 5 in the afternoon!)

Lastly i missed that cheer one there sugah hon oh well... Ban the Poster Above You - Page 20 247485 Ban the Poster Above You - Page 20 247485 Ban the Poster Above You - Page 20 247485 Ban the Poster Above You - Page 20 247485
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 7:32 pm

I ban Cally for keeping us hanging about her legacy sims. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 20 Kopfschuettel ^

Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 9:52 pm

^I ban Elle for not being online right now when I am. verklempt ^

Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 11:22 pm

^I ban Sugah for not volunteering to work for me today

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 20 827319
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 11:28 pm

^I ban Hunter for having to work on a Sunday.^

How are you this evening, my friend?

Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 11:31 pm

I'm Okey.....not quite dokey. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 20 128862 How are you?

IRT

^I ban Sugah for being present at more than one forum
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ban the Poster Above You
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next