Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Ban the Poster Above You

Go down 
+6
autumnelle
CallyDreaming
Hunter
Angelsways1
Wallocoaster
Sugah
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
autumnelle

autumnelle

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 6:53 am

^ I ban Hunter and Sugah for not being here to have morning coffee with me. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 21 497514 ^
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 1:39 pm

^I ban Elle for not knowing that I wouldn't drink coffee if I'd spent the last four days dragging myself across a desert with my lips.

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 21 827319
Back to top Go down
http://basicforsims.forummotion.com/
CallyDreaming

CallyDreaming

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 1:40 pm

^ I ban hunter for posting seconds before i did! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 21 128862
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 1:42 pm

^ I ban Hunter for painting such a vivid picture and Cally for clicking the send button too slowly. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 21 128862 ^
Back to top Go down
CallyDreaming

CallyDreaming

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 1:43 pm

Oh well ive always been a bit slow Ban the Poster Above You - Page 21 128862

^I ban elle for being here when i am for once! (nice to see you hon hope your good today)
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 1:47 pm

^ I ban Cally for not working on her legacy posting. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 21 497514 ^

Cally, nice to see you, too. I hope this means we will be seeing you more often. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 21 319331
Back to top Go down
CallyDreaming

CallyDreaming

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 1:50 pm

^I ban elle for pointing out my faults!

Sorry hon lost my simming mojo(how my 11yr old put it!) Hoping it will be back soon so i can work on my legacy and a few other projects.

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 21 678648 Thankies hon, i am trying to get here more oftern, but i dont want to make any promises but i will try as i miss all my great forum friends here! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 21 344738
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 2:03 pm

^ I ban Cally for saying I said she had faults. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 21 128862 ^

So glad to see you anytime you can make it, hon. It's always a pleasure. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 21 508493
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 2:12 pm

^I ban Elle for not coming over and watching movies with me today
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 2:19 pm

^ I ban Hunter for letting me know after I had let my pilot go home for the day. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 21 Icon_rolleyes ^

I hope you are having a good day, luv. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 21 678648
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 7:52 pm

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 21 99672 Good one!!!

^I ban Elle for cracking me up - loudly

IRT - Thanks Love - I hope you had a good day too! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 21 284699
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 9:52 am

^I ban Hunter for not being online now when I am. verklempt ^
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 5:21 pm

^ I ban everyone for abandoning me. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 21 497514 ^
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 5:49 pm

^I ban Elle for not being patient enough til I could get my chunky old arse in gear to get here! laughin ^
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 6:06 pm

^ I ban Sugah for making me LM@O. ^
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 10:09 pm

^I ban Elle for being quite the comedian herself
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 10:22 pm

^ I ban Hunter for putting out all these cute posts and making my downloads folder explode. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 21 408427 ^
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 10:28 pm

^I ban Elle for blaming me for her inability to know when to say when
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 10:42 pm

^ I ban Hunter for continuing to create awesome sim skins in spite of its impact on her loved ones. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 21 912276 ^
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 10:49 pm

^I ban Elle from keeping me from my "work" - I have more skins to do!!! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 21 827319
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 10:55 pm

^ I ban Hunter for keeping me from my bed...I have to get up at 6. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 21 971462 ^
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 11:00 pm

^I ban Elle for not being in bed by 8:30. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 21 827319
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 6:23 am

^ I ban Hunter for confusing me with my daughters. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 21 85797 ^
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 7:57 am

^I ban Elle for not being online with me this morning over coffee. :java1: ^
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 8:19 am

^ I ban Sugah for not seeing that I am right here. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 21 Kopfschuettel ^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ban the Poster Above You
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next