Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Ban the Poster Above You

Go down 
+6
autumnelle
CallyDreaming
Hunter
Angelsways1
Wallocoaster
Sugah
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Hunter

Hunter

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 38 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 12:29 pm

^I ban Sugah and Em for posting before I could post to

Elle..........................
Back to top Go down
http://basicforsims.forummotion.com/
Sphinx

Sphinx

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 38 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 2:40 pm

^I ban Hunter for using large images in her posts that just come up as red x's for me.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 38 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 3:16 pm

^I ban DD for not being able to see Hunter's South Park You Tube video.^

Can you see it now, DD?
That's hilarious, Hunter. I love it! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 38 99672
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 38 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 4:05 pm

Now that Hunter has told me that for the tenth time, still I say

^I ban Hunter for not seeking help for her mental illness. IRT -

^ I ban Sugah for sanctioning Hunter's delusional and inappropriate behavior. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 38 99672
Back to top Go down
Sphinx

Sphinx

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 38 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 4:05 pm

I ban Sugah for not realising I'm running a x64 bit browser Ban the Poster Above You - Page 38 503793

EDIT: Posted at the same time as Elle, but not editing because I am now plotting against Hunter too.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 38 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 5:06 pm

^I ban DD for thinking I am some kind of psychic to know WHAT KIND of browser he's running.

Quote :

I'm running a x64 bit browser ...

I don't know quite what you're saying. I have IE7. You?
Back to top Go down
Sphinx

Sphinx

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 38 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 5:26 pm

I ban Sugah for not having the latest IE.

I'm running IE 8...the difference is my new PC has a 64bit operating system...which means 64bit programs run one hell of a lot faster. But most programs are still in the 32bit stage, so 64bit OS's have setups for both 32bit programs and 64. With me? No? Keep reading anyway.

64bit IE8 is what I use normally, because everything loads almost instantly.
32bit IE8 is my secondary, because I can run flash and watch youtube etc on it, which you can't in 64bit.
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 38 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 8:52 pm

^ I ban Sphinx for banning Sugah. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 38 99672
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 38 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 9:23 pm

^I ban Elle for not being here with me right now to sip on some vino and nibble on some chile con queso!^
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 38 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 9:25 pm

^ I ban Sugah for having chile con queso without me. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 38 497514
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 38 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 9:29 pm

^I ban Elle for living so far away we can't ever nosh together. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 38 503793 ^
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 38 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 11:49 pm

^I ban Sugah for allowing them to think they can ban me

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 38 594374 Ban the Poster Above You - Page 38 594374 Ban the Poster Above You - Page 38 594374 Ban the Poster Above You - Page 38 594374 Ban the Poster Above You - Page 38 594374 Ban the Poster Above You - Page 38 594374 Ban the Poster Above You - Page 38 594374 Ban the Poster Above You - Page 38 594374 Ban the Poster Above You - Page 38 594374 Ban the Poster Above You - Page 38 594374 Ban the Poster Above You - Page 38 594374
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 38 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 7:05 am

^I ban Hunter for being raspberry smiley crazy. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 38 408427
Back to top Go down
Sphinx

Sphinx

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 38 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 7:33 am

^I ban Elle for not using the correct name...it's "nanee nanee boo boo" - As set by Sugah tyvm.
Quote :
TPAM is diggin' that nanee nanee boo boo emoticon a bit too much. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 38 598258

Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 38 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 7:51 am

Actually, it's really nanni-nanni-boo-boo and it came from me a few months ago, so if you are going to correct me, let's not get it twisted. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 38 99672 Ban the Poster Above You - Page 38 99672 Ban the Poster Above You - Page 38 99672
Actually, to show you how old that phrase is, my oldest daughter got it from her great-grandmother Ban the Poster Above You - Page 38 Affraid and when I see them do it, it cracks me up. So, first chance I got, I did it to Sugah and Hunter. Anyway, enough history. IRT -

^I ban Sphinx for trying to correct my web speak when he got it wrong himself. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 38 Nana
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 38 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 8:02 am

^I ban Elle for going into a backstory before posting her IRT
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 38 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 8:04 am

^ I ban Em for not appreciating the merits of the nanni-nanni-boo-boo story. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 38 97206

BTW, that cracked me up, Em! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 38 99672
Back to top Go down
Sphinx

Sphinx

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 38 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 8:53 am

I ban Elle for not taking me through every tiny thing that was posted on Sugah's place when I first came here last week.
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 38 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 9:02 am

^I ban Sphinx for missing my last tour. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 38 Icon_rolleyes
Back to top Go down
Sphinx

Sphinx

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 38 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 9:10 am

^I ban Elle for...uhm...oh crap. Uhm...Rolling her eyes at me! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 38 Icon_rolleyes
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 38 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 10:07 am

^I ban Sphinx for using the same smiley I used. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 38 Icon_rolleyes
Back to top Go down
Sphinx

Sphinx

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 38 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 12:36 pm

I ban Elle for starting a chain of Ban the Poster Above You - Page 38 Icon_rolleyes
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 38 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 1:53 pm

^I ban DD for staying up waaaaay late on the puter during school nights, when he should be resting up for the day ahead. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 38 827319 ^
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 38 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 3:18 pm

^I ban Sugah for having sunshine while I suffer with 14 inches of snow!

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 38 971462
Back to top Go down
Sphinx

Sphinx

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 38 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 3:28 pm

I ban Hunter for having snow, and I ban Sugah for having sunshine. I have boring rain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ban the Poster Above You
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next