Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

KyriaT is visiting :)

Go down 
+4
tinhouse
Sugah
autumnelle
KyriaT
8 posters
AuthorMessage
KyriaT

KyriaT

KyriaT is visiting :) Empty
PostSubject: KyriaT is visiting :)   KyriaT is visiting :) EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 4:59 am

I was in desperate need of some of Sugah's beautiful work, so I came over from AnnoSims to visit! My nick means Mrs T in Greek, and I'm living in Greece at the moment, but am of Norwegian origin. I am in my 40's, married to a fantastic guy, and we have a dog and four grown up kids.In Sims I love to build, especially houses with a theme (Greek, Nordic, Victorian and so on). I started with SimCity2000, that was actually a gift for my daughter, and than the snowball started rolling. I'm a DL junkie and an EP freak - yes, I have them all -, and I can not make up my mind if a prefer Sims3 to Sims2. Love the design tool in Sims3, but CC is so much better/available in Sims2, you know...)See you around!
Back to top Go down
http://Annosims.net

PostSubject: Re: KyriaT is visiting :)   KyriaT is visiting :) EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 5:15 am

Hello!

Welcome to Sugah's Place!

Happy you joined.

I agree, Custom Content is so much better for Sims 2. Personally, I have no desire to even purchase Sims 3. I don't even like the way they look. To me, they all look the same.
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: KyriaT is visiting :)   KyriaT is visiting :) EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 6:27 am

Hello and welcome. Happy you decided to join us.

KyriaT is visiting :) 94220
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: KyriaT is visiting :)   KyriaT is visiting :) EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 9:30 am

KyriaT is visiting :) GS_48039601ef65d5bf0969a197a5459cd3

Welcome, Mrs T. Thank you for joining us here.
I'd love to see some of you Sim houses. Are you currently building for Sims 2 or Sims 3?
Do you offer any of your abodes at AnnoSims for downloading?

Quote :
I started with SimCity2000, that was actually a gift for my daughter, and than the snowball started rolling.

We bought my youngest daughter (now in her mid 20s) the original Sims back in autumn of 2000.
I had never heard of it. It was she who first showed me the ins and outs of the game and how it worked.
After she taught me (I spent countless hours watching her), I became an addict myself.
Now, I'm hooked on recoloring, too. KyriaT is visiting :) 85797

I have to agree with you and Ed. TS2 is so much better for several reasons.
I'm not interested in the Sims 3.
Once I had a look at their odd, bloated, puddin' faces, I couldn't even get past that.
They all look as though they're related to eachother! Every one I've ever seen! laughin

Again, it's nice having you here, KyriaT.
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
KyriaT

KyriaT

PostSubject: Re: KyriaT is visiting :)   KyriaT is visiting :) EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 11:54 am

Thank you for your warm welcome :)
Sugah wrote:
I'd love to see some of you Sim houses. Are you currently building for Sims 2 or Sims 3?
Do you offer any of your abodes at AnnoSims for downloading?
I am building both in Sims2 and Sims3, and my houses are available for download at AnnoSims, and you can find them there under Residential (both 2 and 3).If it wasn't for that design tool I would probably agree with you about Sims3, but that tool is so fabulous! Hopefully more CC will be available for Sims3 in the future, and make it more enjoyable. I was installing Sims2 with most EP's on an extra computer a few days ago, and when I realized what was actually available in the game from Maxis, I also realized that without the fantastic CC - including the stuff from this site -, Sims2 isn't that much fun either...sunny
Back to top Go down
tinhouse

tinhouse

PostSubject: Re: KyriaT is visiting :)   KyriaT is visiting :) EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 12:21 pm

Hi KyriaT Im so pleased to meet you. Sugah has awesome recolours. She is as talented as she is sweet, just like her name!
How wonderful to live in Greece, you are very blessed!
Annosims is one of my favourite sites, I visit there often.
Hope to see you around the forum.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: KyriaT is visiting :)   KyriaT is visiting :) EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 11:32 am

I'm going to be over at AnnoSims announcing this weekend's update today, so I'll be sure to check out your Sims 2 abodes, while there, Mrs. T. KyriaT is visiting :) 940149
It's a very good site, as Sharon has said. I enjoy my visits, when I get a chance to hang out there...alot of talent at AnnoSims.

Quote :
Sugah has awesome recolours. She is as talented as she is sweet, just like her name!

Thank you, Lady S. What a lovely thing to say! KyriaT is visiting :) 145303
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: KyriaT is visiting :)   KyriaT is visiting :) EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 3:29 pm

KyriaT is visiting :) 692765 Kyria T !

KyriaT is visiting :) 34872

Nice to meet you!
Back to top Go down
LabCat

LabCat

PostSubject: Re: KyriaT is visiting :)   KyriaT is visiting :) EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 4:38 pm

KyriaT is visiting :) 996440 KyriaT is visiting :) 442241 Glad to meet you Kyria T. I have lots of things from AnnoSims! KyriaT is visiting :) 912276
Back to top Go down
KyriaT

KyriaT

PostSubject: Re: KyriaT is visiting :)   KyriaT is visiting :) EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 5:11 pm

Thanks again sweet people sunny
I'm glad you like the stuff at Anno!
Back to top Go down
Patrick

Patrick

PostSubject: Re: KyriaT is visiting :)   KyriaT is visiting :) EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 6:16 am

Welcome kyriaT

I love to see new house builders
Back to top Go down
http://thesimsbroker.tk
CallyDreaming

CallyDreaming

PostSubject: Re: KyriaT is visiting :)   KyriaT is visiting :) EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 1:30 pm

KyriaT is visiting :) 631147 I hope you enjoy the downloads and the wounderful people here!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KyriaT is visiting :)   KyriaT is visiting :) Empty

Back to top Go down

KyriaT is visiting :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sugah's Place :: Welcome to Sugah's Place :: Getting to know you-
Jump to: