Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]

Go down 
+6
SimEm
Wallocoaster
Hunter
autumnelle
Sugah
soloaris
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 38 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 12:20 pm

TPAM has finally begun to enjoy the novel Shutter Island. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 38 21650
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 38 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 9:46 pm

^ TPAM is right about that. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 38 12612
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 38 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 9:49 pm

TPAM must be commended for her stick-to-it-ness when it comes to reading novels. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 38 687310
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 38 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 9:54 pm

^ TPAM has made up a new word to describe me when I decide I am going to read a book no matter what. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 38 97206
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 38 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 10:00 pm

TPAM doesn't know I actually thought that noun IS a word.

Is it stick-to-itiveness? Is that correct, Elle? The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 38 85797
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 38 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 10:38 pm

^ TPAM doesn't know that I didn't know for sure either, but I found out it is sticktoitiveness. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 38 584675
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 38 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 10:41 pm

TPAM and I have a love affair with words going on. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 38 Nana-glasses
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 38 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 10:55 pm

TPAM has let the word out about our affair with words. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 38 188713d1247528481-we-need-new-smilies-vote-now-shhh
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 38 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 10:59 pm

TPAM forgot to have her people send my people a memo that our love affair with words was a big secret. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 38 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 11:09 pm

^ TPAM is always blaming my people, but we all know it is her people. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 38 12612
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 38 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 11:11 pm

TPAM is evidently suffering from some kind of mental disorder as she knows full well my people are the best at what they do. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 38 515704
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 38 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 11:18 pm

^ I ban Sugah for always calling me delusional...errr, wait, wrong thread...^ TPAM is hereby banned. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 38 99672
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 38 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 11:22 pm

I ban Elle for confusing me when she knows how easily this old hag becomes discombobulated! The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 38 827319
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 38 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 7:55 am

The girls above me are (sweet) in that delusion that this is the Ban Topic! The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 38 665781
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 38 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 9:11 am

^TPAM is the sweetest thing to grace the threads of Sugah's Place. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 38 508493
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 38 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 11:49 am

TPAM has just taken the words right out of my mouth. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 38 338947
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 38 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 4:48 am

TPAM; have just make a Greek goddess! The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 38 912276
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 38 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 7:09 am

^ TPAM is not here with me now. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 38 729422
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 38 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 7:51 am

The girl above me cant see my green dot? verklempt
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 38 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 7:57 am

^ TPAM was here, but now it appears he is gone again...or is he? affraid
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 38 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 8:40 am

Sorry sweetie, I posted in What going on in your game, and I think the dot disappeared then... verklempt
The girl above me is a sweet friend, and I miss her when she is not here... The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 38 12612
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 38 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 2:16 pm

^ TPAM is a dear friend and I miss him when he is not here. I love you
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 38 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 2:37 pm

TPAM is keeping me company as I post this ... Or is that dang little green dot lying again??? The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 38 62525
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 38 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 2:58 pm

^ TPAM has learned to be suspicious of the little green dot just as I have. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 38 12612
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 38 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 3:02 pm

TPAM had a very, very busy weekend.

How did the girls' costumes turn out, my friend?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next