Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]

Go down 
+6
SimEm
Wallocoaster
Hunter
autumnelle
Sugah
soloaris
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
autumnelle

autumnelle

The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 39 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 3:09 pm

^ TPAM heard about our busy Halloween.

All of the costumes were a roaring success. How about on your end?
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 39 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 3:27 pm

TPAM and her fam were all successful in putting together fabulous costumes this year.

Tinkerbell (Bay) looked so precious.
But I felt sorry for Gertie the Bumble Bee (her bulldog pup). The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 39 598258
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 39 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 3:30 pm

^ TPAM's grandaughter was dressed up as my favorite animated character of all time.

(I sneak Tink into my girls life every chance I get, The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 39 598258.)
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 39 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 3:33 pm

TPAM is a big fan of Tinkerbell.

Well, you learn something new everyday. And may I ask why she is your fave? The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 39 738528
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 39 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 3:36 pm

The girls above me both used blue laughing smiley's The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 39 598258 Tink is sweet and got a lot of courage! The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 39 12612
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 39 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 3:40 pm

TPAM knows a little about Tinkerbell. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 39 12612
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 39 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 3:48 pm

Yes I loved her to when I was a boy! Its tragic that she never get the boy she loves verklempt Tpam; likes Tink to!
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 39 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 3:52 pm

TPAM knows a lot more about Tinkerbell than old Sugah does.

Truth be told, I've only seen her in Disney's Peter Pan (years and years ago)!
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 39 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 3:56 pm

ooh... I read those story's when I was a kid The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 39 12612 but have you not seen Dustin Hoffman like Capitan Hook and Robert Williams as peter Pan? in the movie "Hook" then you have to rent that movie, its a great film! Julia Roberts plays Tink, she is pretty too, does the girl above me like Robert Williams? The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 39 665781
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 39 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 4:02 pm

TPAM jogged my memory, as I'd forgotten that I saw "Hook" years ago, too.

I like some of the things Robin Williams has been in. You?
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 39 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 4:05 pm

Oh yes I like him a lot, he must be the most friendly guy in the world The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 39 12612 and he is always funny! The girl above me had forgotten she had seen hook! The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 39 21650
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 39 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 4:09 pm

TPAM may have seen Robin Williams in one of my favorites of his: Good Will Hunting

(PS I also liked him in Awakenings. )
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 39 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 4:39 pm

TPAM was absolute right in that, Good will hunting is a good movie! The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 39 12612
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 39 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 8:27 pm

^ TPAM and TPAH are both Robin Williams fans. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 39 12612
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 39 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 11:08 pm

TPAM is not here right now to tell me whether she likes Robin Williams at all or not. No
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 39 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 5:40 am

TPAM, is worried that Elle not like Robert Williams, and that she is not here! The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 39 12612 I can't see any of them, so then I am all alone here again... verklempt
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 39 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 7:44 am

^ TPAM is not here now No and TPAH wants to know if I like Robin Williams: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 39 12612.
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 39 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 9:55 am

The girl above me; Likes Robin Williams too The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 39 12612 good thing that we all have a crush for him laughin
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 39 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 10:15 am

TPAM was just here, but I missed him by only a few minutes. verklempt
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 39 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 1:56 pm

^ TPAM is here with me now. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 39 912276
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 39 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 2:04 pm

TPAM has made this dreary, wet, cold day much brighter, since we are here together now.

The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 39 678648
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 39 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 2:07 pm

^ TPAM feels better now that we have met up with one another. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 39 319331
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 39 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 2:08 pm

The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 39 366915 TPAM now has over 4500 posts! The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 39 790471
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 39 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 2:12 pm

^ TPAM has thrown a mini-ticker tape parade in honor of my posting (or big mouth, depending on who you ask laughin).

The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 39 367799
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 39 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 2:13 pm

TPAM knows dang well each time she shares here is considered a blessing to old Sugah. The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 39 284699
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]   The Person Above Me [aka TPAM] - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Person Above Me [aka TPAM]
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next