Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Hello from California

Go down 
+5
Sugah
Ullwera
soloaris
Astral Faery
Gwenea
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Gwenea

Hello from California Empty
PostSubject: Hello from California   Hello from California EmptySat May 29, 2010 6:01 pm

Hi,
I'm Gwenea, after a character I had on Everquest. I love playing the Sims 2 and downloading all the neat stuff that is out on the web.
I live in California. I have a husband and four handsome sons.

bye all,
Gwenea
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Hello from California   Hello from California EmptySat May 29, 2010 10:42 pm

Hello and welcome, Gwenea!

Hello from California 442241
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Hello from California   Hello from California EmptySun May 30, 2010 7:17 am

Hello from California 128862 Welcome here Gwenea! Hello from California 128862

Its nice to meet you! hope you will have fun here, and I also hope to see you soon in the Forum!
The girls on this site makes the most wonderful things, and its all here to download!

Hello from California Shakespr
Gwenea do you like to listen to the lute Hello from California 128862

Hello from California 366915 Hello from California 442241 Hello from California 366915
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Hello from California   Hello from California EmptySun May 30, 2010 7:48 am

Hello from California 954479 Gwenea to Sugah´s place!

Nice to meet you!
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Hello from California   Hello from California EmptySun May 30, 2010 8:00 am

Welcome, Gwenea! It's nice to meet you.
Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself.
Glad to have you here.

Hello from California 34872
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Hello from California   Hello from California EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 7:23 pm

Hello Gwenea...a pleasure to meet you. I look forward to seeing you around the forums.

Hello from California 599369
Back to top Go down
WittyKitty

WittyKitty

PostSubject: Re: Hello from California   Hello from California EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 12:31 pm

Welcome to Sugah's! I'm sure you'll love it here!
Hello from California 34872
Back to top Go down
Strify

Strify

PostSubject: Re: Hello from California   Hello from California EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 9:35 pm

I'm a little bit late, but, hello! :D

You're in California. >_< I want to be there right now. My favorite guitarist is roaming the streets of L.A.! Oh well. Haha. Enough of that!

Welcome to Sugah's Place! Hope you enjoy your stay. =D
Back to top Go down
http://forever_bizarre.livejournal.com
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Hello from California   Hello from California EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 7:18 am

Hello from California 442241 Gwenea!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from California   Hello from California Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from California
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sugah's Place :: Welcome to Sugah's Place :: Getting to know you-
Jump to: