Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Arrendale Heights Updates

Go down 
+3
Sugah
soloaris
SimEm
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

Arrendale Heights Updates - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrendale Heights Updates   Arrendale Heights Updates - Page 3 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 12:05 pm

You did not just stop there!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Arrendale Heights Updates   Arrendale Heights Updates - Page 3 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 12:19 pm

Arrendale Heights Updates - Page 3 692765 and what´s next??
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Arrendale Heights Updates   Arrendale Heights Updates - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 9:39 pm

What's next?  This is next.   Arrendale Heights Updates - Page 3 738528

Episode 19 - The Doubtful One . . . Lawrence has a talk with the nanny

(I ran through half a dozen title ideas before I could finally settle on one.  Ugh.)

Read Episode 19 here!

Last edited by SimEm on Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Arrendale Heights Updates   Arrendale Heights Updates - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:27 pm

Fiend! Must you leave us hanging?!!! No thought or care about our collective blood pressure Missy?! laughin
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Arrendale Heights Updates   Arrendale Heights Updates - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 11:32 pm

LOL You wouldn't know anything about doing that, now would you? ;)

I didn't realize this one was so blood pressure inducing . . . or was that I moved to another set of characters this time when I left you all hanging last time? I'm so anxious to get past the set up and to the actual action . . . I need to work on my episode format. What I do for an update now, used to be 1/6 of an update. It's harder to have much resolution in a single update this way. I'm still working on the structuring.
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Arrendale Heights Updates   Arrendale Heights Updates - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 1:00 am

SimEm wrote:
LOL You wouldn't know anything about doing that, now would you? ;)

I didn't realize this one was so blood pressure inducing . . . or was that I moved to another set of characters this time when I left you all hanging last time? I'm so anxious to get past the set up and to the actual action . . . I need to work on my episode format. What I do for an update now, used to be 1/6 of an update. It's harder to have much resolution in a single update this way. I'm still working on the structuring.

It's the little tease-y bits of info like this, that keep us salivating for more. Arrendale Heights Updates - Page 3 266736

Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Arrendale Heights Updates   Arrendale Heights Updates - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 11:29 am

An Update!

Arrendale Heights Updates - Page 3 Ep2010

Episode 20 - Never Too Late . . . Blaine makes a decision, Maura figures something out about a friend that gets her thinking, Reese gets a visit from the neighborhood welcome wagon and Natalie gets a visit from an admirer.

Read all about it here!
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Arrendale Heights Updates   Arrendale Heights Updates - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 1:05 pm

Commented back in thread! Arrendale Heights Updates - Page 3 12612
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Arrendale Heights Updates   Arrendale Heights Updates - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 4:44 pm

Arrendale Heights Updates - Page 3 367799
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Arrendale Heights Updates   Arrendale Heights Updates - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 6:04 pm

Don't faint now . . . I updated! Pictures were taken ages ago. I finally got around to writing it and making some decisions about it.

Without further ado, Episode 21 - A Little Nudge

Arrendale Heights Updates - Page 3 21prev10

Love triangles, shenanigans, and schemes rule the high school. More fun to come with a little nudge in the wrong direction

Read more here.
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Arrendale Heights Updates   Arrendale Heights Updates - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 11:39 am

Arrendale Heights Updates - Page 3 Previe10

Episode 22 - The New Reality

The Kitteridges and the Burroughs get together and not everyone is looking forward to it.

Read more here.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrendale Heights Updates   Arrendale Heights Updates - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 2:21 pm

I've started reading this and, so far, I'm enjoying it. You're a very good writer. Thanks for taking it up, again. As you know, I'm a writer, myself, usually of science ficion and fantasy stories. If you're interested check out this post.Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Arrendale Heights Updates   Arrendale Heights Updates - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 6:01 pm

Thanks, Ed. I'll have to take time soon to check out your post and comment on it. I saw it before, but only had a time to look at it briefly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrendale Heights Updates   Arrendale Heights Updates - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 10:03 am

Fair enough.
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Arrendale Heights Updates   Arrendale Heights Updates - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 9:55 pm

I had a five year old climbing on my lap at the time, after my attention and/or his turn on the computer.  laughin I've never tried sci fi, but I do have a fantasy/adventure type story I'm working on that has more action in it than AH does. It's called Penelope's Journey and the link is in my sig. It's due for an update, but I think it needs something. I may have to stage a few more screenshots for the next update.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrendale Heights Updates   Arrendale Heights Updates - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 9:22 am

Aw, how cute are five year olds? lol! Having raised a few, myself, I know how it can be.

I checked out and started reading Penelope's Journey and I like it! I especially like the way you set the tone for Penelope's moody restlesness and desire to take matters into her own hands. Excellent job there, Em!

One thing that struck me is your use of sets (lots). Nice, simple, basic but having a clean elegance that adds to the story without detracting from the characters. Nicely done!

Also, and just in case (just wanting to cover all bases, here), if you don't have these OMSPs I strongly recommend them and they all work with julsfel's OMSP controller, which makes all OMSPs either visible or invisible all at once with a single click, a must have tool! (How many times did I have to hunt and peck around a lot to find all my OMSPs that I'd made invisible before I found this thing! LOL!) There are a few other OMSP controllers out there which I've tried but this one works consistantly well with no problems.

Anyway, thanks for sharing your work with us, I really enjoy it but it's time for me to get to work on my own stuff. Keep up the great work!
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Arrendale Heights Updates   Arrendale Heights Updates - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:03 am

Thanks. Some of the early pictures are pretty old, like 2009 or so, so either I didn't know about those OMSP back them or possibly they weren't around yet. I've seen that set a couple of times before and I thought I would have downloaded them but don't remember seeing them in my game. Maybe they're in the collection files and I forget to look there for them. I really would have liked to have those back when I was setting up that scene to make the furniture and things actually tipped over. I don't think I have the OSMP controller. Thanks!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrendale Heights Updates   Arrendale Heights Updates - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 12:18 pm

SimEm wrote:
Thanks.  Some of the early pictures are pretty old, like 2009 or so, so either I didn't know about those OMSP back them or possibly they weren't around yet.  I've seen that set a couple of times before and I thought I would have downloaded them but don't remember seeing them in my game.  Maybe they're in the collection files and I forget to look there for them.  I really would have liked to have those back when I was setting up that scene to make the furniture and things actually tipped over.  I don't think I have the OSMP controller.  Thanks!

You're welcome. Glad to help.
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Arrendale Heights Updates   Arrendale Heights Updates - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 3:40 pm

Arrendale Heights Updates - Page 3 23prev10

I'm trying to get back to more regular updates, as in more often than once every eight months.

Episode 23 - Drawn Lines
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Arrendale Heights Updates   Arrendale Heights Updates - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 4:51 pm

Me wrote:
I'm trying to get back to more regular updates, as in more often than once every eight months.

laughin I guess every 8 months it is!  

Episode 24 - Schemes

Alma set at the desk in her husband's den with a stack of half graded papers in front of her. She was finding herself too distracted to get much work done. Her mind kept going back to lunch last week with Mr. Clark, Mason. They had such a great conversation about books and plans for the school play. It wasn't hard to see why most of the women at the school found him attractive. He had a smile that kept finding its way back into her thoughts.

Read more here.[/center]

Last edited by SimEm on Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Arrendale Heights Updates   Arrendale Heights Updates - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 6:58 pm

*scurries off to catch up*
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Arrendale Heights Updates   Arrendale Heights Updates - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 2:19 pm

It took me over a year this time, but I finally finished up another installment.

Episode 25 - The Carnival

Arrendale Heights Updates - Page 3 503

Read it here.
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Arrendale Heights Updates   Arrendale Heights Updates - Page 3 EmptyMon May 15, 2017 4:30 pm

Don't faint, but I actually updated recently. It only took a year and a half this time. Arrendale Heights Updates - Page 3 85797 My son was gone two nights instead of one a few weekends ago so I decided to sit down and get it done.

Arrendale Heights Updates - Page 3 529

Episode 26 - The Carnival (part 2)
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Arrendale Heights Updates   Arrendale Heights Updates - Page 3 EmptyTue May 16, 2017 6:07 am

All caught up! I've been reeling right back in! laughin
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Arrendale Heights Updates   Arrendale Heights Updates - Page 3 EmptyTue May 16, 2017 5:23 pm

Quote :
All caught up!

wow! Arrendale Heights Updates - Page 3 881668

I had to go back and re-read it all myself. It's been too long. I'd been hesitant to though. Sometimes I'm scared to read back over things I've written. laughin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrendale Heights Updates   Arrendale Heights Updates - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Arrendale Heights Updates
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next