Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Some Sims I play with by Caleb

Go down 
+13
mac
butterflyunion
Grykon
autumnelle
Nonni
Ullwera
WittyKitty
Hunter
soloaris
Astral Faery
Sugah
AdriannaSimmie
Caleb_71
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Caleb_71

Caleb_71

Some Sims I play with by Caleb - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Sims I play with by Caleb   Some Sims I play with by Caleb - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 7:34 pm

The meshing is fun, as I am making what is not available for my game. The tedious and frustrating part is correcting the UV Maps for the texture and then there is coming to terms with how SimPe and Bodyshop work with adding extra groups to the mesh, to work in game. The first mesh and texture took me two weeks of playing around to get it to show in game. Now that I have seen it work in game, it is back to correct the clipping and smooth out the ankles where I attached the shoes.

The SBfAtW National Costume is coming along, the texture is taking quite a bit of time, as I am learning more about this recolouring lark.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Some Sims I play with by Caleb   Some Sims I play with by Caleb - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 4:20 pm

Quote :
The SBfAtW National Costume is coming along, the texture is taking quite a bit of time, as I am learning more about this recolouring lark.

Some Sims I play with by Caleb - Page 5 28795

I admire you for taking such a project on, Russ.
One of the things I find that is seriously lacking for the game is ethnic fashions.
As you know, our SBfAtW team is having trouble finding ensembles that are representative of many countries across the globe.
I think it's great that you're working on such costumes and can't wait to see the finished product. Some Sims I play with by Caleb - Page 5 55638

Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Caleb_71

Caleb_71

PostSubject: Re: Some Sims I play with by Caleb   Some Sims I play with by Caleb - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 10:27 am

I haven't been playing much lately, but here is my self sim's alien teen daughter after being abducted, I had to give her a major makeover, as I couldn't handle the huge eyes.

Ruchell

Some Sims I play with by Caleb - Page 5 Ruchell
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Some Sims I play with by Caleb   Some Sims I play with by Caleb - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 11:09 am

She's very striking, Russ! Some Sims I play with by Caleb - Page 5 133298
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Some Sims I play with by Caleb   Some Sims I play with by Caleb - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 4:40 pm

Elle wrote:
She's very striking, Russ!

Some Sims I play with by Caleb - Page 5 357604

She IS a beauty. I love that hair on her. Great job!

Some Sims I play with by Caleb - Page 5 461171
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Some Sims I play with by Caleb   Some Sims I play with by Caleb - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 5:44 am

Ruchell is gorgeous!
Back to top Go down
Caleb_71

Caleb_71

PostSubject: Re: Some Sims I play with by Caleb   Some Sims I play with by Caleb - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 2:11 am

Here is a sneak peek of my first mesh I will upload. The dress and platform shoes are by me with Bloom's sexy feet with toes frankensteined onto a Warlock nude mesh, with the full dress as an alpha layer.

Some Sims I play with by Caleb - Page 5 Dressheels
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Some Sims I play with by Caleb   Some Sims I play with by Caleb - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 11:25 am

Ooh - that's very nice!
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Some Sims I play with by Caleb   Some Sims I play with by Caleb - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 12:17 pm

Ooooh that is such a beautiful dress! Great work Russ :))
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Some Sims I play with by Caleb   Some Sims I play with by Caleb - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 6:04 pm

I love it, Russ! So fabulous!
You did a great job on the texture as well as the mesh.
I'm not very good at photoskinning, but you're a natural!

Some Sims I play with by Caleb - Page 5 28795

PS I've snatched up the pic. EMail me as soon as you're good to go with everything new you'd like to offer in your Clobber section and I'll try to announce it asap. Some Sims I play with by Caleb - Page 5 21650
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Some Sims I play with by Caleb   Some Sims I play with by Caleb - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 8:37 pm

wow! Looks good! Great work, Russ! Some Sims I play with by Caleb - Page 5 940149
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Some Sims I play with by Caleb   Some Sims I play with by Caleb - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 12:39 pm

Russ, I couldn't help but notice, when I went to recolor this mesh, that your gorgeous pink & black version of the platforms with mini mesh was textured superbly.
Did you use a particular tutorial to learn photoskinning?
I have such problems with it, but yours looked meticulously done.
I'd be interested to know how you learned to photoskin so beautifully, as I could definitely use some pointers with the process ...
and not all tutorials out there are created equal.

:thanx:
Back to top Go down
Caleb_71

Caleb_71

PostSubject: Re: Some Sims I play with by Caleb   Some Sims I play with by Caleb - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 5:11 pm

I followed a couple of tutorials, that did show how some things were done, but as I needed to do extra things like rotate an image, I explored the Menus to find out what other functions did. I use The Gimp. as it is pretty powerful and not bloatware, as another well known product. If you are prepared to try it, I will do a tutorial of how I did that pink and black dress, then you can try and find the same commands in your choice of imaging programs, or use both for different things.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Some Sims I play with by Caleb   Some Sims I play with by Caleb - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 5:50 pm

Absolutely! I'd be more than willing to download Gimp to this computer, Russ.
I just mentioned to Jen in her thread (she uses Gimp for her incredible screenshots) that I'd love it if she'd share the tricks she has learned using that free program, too.
I currently use Paint Shop Pro 7 but would switch to Gimp for Sims projects in a heartbeat, if I could learn to do more with it.

So, yes, if you feel as though you have the time and would like to do so, I'd be honored if you would write a tutorial for photoskinning with Gimp. Some Sims I play with by Caleb - Page 5 266736

Thank you so much for offering! dancintrio

Some Sims I play with by Caleb - Page 5 147390

Back to top Go down
Caleb_71

Caleb_71

PostSubject: Re: Some Sims I play with by Caleb   Some Sims I play with by Caleb - Page 5 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 10:31 am

Yep Ari, as she appears in my game, I tweaked her a little bit, gave her the 'Made of Dreams' bodyshape and a few scraps of clothes befitting my game. Oh and so far the mother of two boys.

Looking good Ari.

Some Sims I play with by Caleb - Page 5 Ari
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Some Sims I play with by Caleb   Some Sims I play with by Caleb - Page 5 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 7:40 am

wow! Well look at her! Mother of two, yay! And boys, at that LOL! I wonder if I'm destined to only give birth to boys both in real life and in my pixel form! Some Sims I play with by Caleb - Page 5 598258

Thank you for playing Ari, Russ. It's a joy to see her in your game. I love to see what others do with my sims. I love you
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Some Sims I play with by Caleb   Some Sims I play with by Caleb - Page 5 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 11:47 am

She looks pretty dang buff, Russ. Probably all that belly dancin' Ari's been doing. Some Sims I play with by Caleb - Page 5 598258
Though I must confess, I rather liked Ari's original version. Some Sims I play with by Caleb - Page 5 738528
Back to top Go down
Caleb_71

Caleb_71

PostSubject: Re: Some Sims I play with by Caleb   Some Sims I play with by Caleb - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 6:24 am

Sugah put in a request for some Roman Sandals, so here are three pairs, plus the string stilettos and a pair of platforms, that I am still contemplating how to do the straps, as they have mirrors on top.

Some Sims I play with by Caleb - Page 5 Sandals

Some Sims I play with by Caleb - Page 5 Rm4

Some Sims I play with by Caleb - Page 5 Rm3

Some Sims I play with by Caleb - Page 5 Rm2

Some Sims I play with by Caleb - Page 5 Rm1

My self sim has been abducted 10 times and he has just bought his second daughter to the Alien home, from Hospital.

Some Sims I play with by Caleb - Page 5 Alien
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Some Sims I play with by Caleb   Some Sims I play with by Caleb - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 4:50 pm

I especially like the first two pairs of sandals for my beachin' adult female Sims.
That last pair I would like to see on my senior female Sims.
Have you decided what kind of ensembles you will attach these fabulous new sandals to, Russ?

Those stilettos are gorgeous! I could so see those on formal wear.

Quote :
My self sim has been abducted 10 times...

affraid

TEN TIMES!?!? Do you have some kind of hack that increases your Sims chances of being abducted, Russ?
That's one precious alien babe. Love the little Piglet ensemble and her pretty blue eyes.
What's her name?

Thank you for all of your hard work with the Roman sandals.
I can't tell you how much I appreciate it.

I've been wanting to talk to you about Miss Australia's mesh, btw.
Will send an email soon!
Back to top Go down
Caleb_71

Caleb_71

PostSubject: Re: Some Sims I play with by Caleb   Some Sims I play with by Caleb - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 7:27 pm

Sugah wrote:
I especially like the first two pairs of sandals for my beachin' adult female Sims.
That last pair I would like to see on my senior female Sims.
Have you decided what kind of ensembles you will attach these fabulous new sandals to, Russ?

Those stilettos are gorgeous! I could so see those on formal wear.

There will be many meshes with the sandals including teens.

Sugah wrote:

Quote :
My self sim has been abducted 10 times...

affraid

TEN TIMES!?!? Do you have some kind of hack that increases your Sims chances of being abducted, Russ?
That's one precious alien babe. Love the little Piglet ensemble and her pretty blue eyes.
What's her name?

Yes I run a hack, where the abduction is instantaneous.

Her name is Rubina.

Sugah wrote:

Thank you for all of your hard work with the Roman sandals.
I can't tell you how much I appreciate it.

I've been wanting to talk to you about Miss Australia's mesh, btw.
Will send an email soon!

There will be some more sandals.

The mesh has been redone, just need to do the recolours.
Back to top Go down
Nonni

Nonni

PostSubject: Re: Some Sims I play with by Caleb   Some Sims I play with by Caleb - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 1:08 am

Your sandals are Awesome! Lovely mesh work.

10 Times! Sounds like you play for fun, no agenda, roll with the punches kinda game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.affinitysims.com/forum/
Caleb_71

Caleb_71

PostSubject: Re: Some Sims I play with by Caleb   Some Sims I play with by Caleb - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 6:57 am

Nonni wrote:
Your sandals are Awesome! Lovely mesh work.

10 Times! Sounds like you play for fun, no agenda, roll with the punches kinda game.

Why, thank you.

I play with a plan, just some of my sims are immortal.
Back to top Go down
Nonni

Nonni

PostSubject: Re: Some Sims I play with by Caleb   Some Sims I play with by Caleb - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 10:49 am

My game play tends to be chaotic, even though I try to keep some semblance of order. Some Sims I play with by Caleb - Page 5 97206
Back to top Go down
http://www.affinitysims.com/forum/
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Some Sims I play with by Caleb   Some Sims I play with by Caleb - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 3:22 pm

Quote :
There will be many meshes with the sandals including teens.

Some Sims I play with by Caleb - Page 5 262201 Some Sims I play with by Caleb - Page 5 692371 Some Sims I play with by Caleb - Page 5 262201

Quote :
Yes I run a hack, where the abduction is instantaneous.

That would explain the ten abductions! Some Sims I play with by Caleb - Page 5 97206

Quote :
The mesh has been redone, just need to do the recolors.

Did you change it much? Or is it pretty much the same?
I'd love to have the repaired version for my beach hood, Russ.
And I'd like to give some recolors of it another go.

Some Sims I play with by Caleb - Page 5 367799
Back to top Go down
Caleb_71

Caleb_71

PostSubject: Re: Some Sims I play with by Caleb   Some Sims I play with by Caleb - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 8:49 am

A few more.

Vamyra Tomyoy, a born in game sim to Vamsi Tomyoy.

Some Sims I play with by Caleb - Page 5 VamyraTomyoy

JillSmith

Some Sims I play with by Caleb - Page 5 JillSmith

Lilly Do

Some Sims I play with by Caleb - Page 5 LillyDo-1

Still one of my favourites, Shelby Barrett.

Some Sims I play with by Caleb - Page 5 ShelbyBarrett-2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Sims I play with by Caleb   Some Sims I play with by Caleb - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Some Sims I play with by Caleb
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next