Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Answer a Question with a Question

Go down 
+9
Caleb_71
Hobbes
LabCat
autumnelle
Nonni
SimEm
Sugah
Hunter
soloaris
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

Answer a Question with a Question - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 17 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 2:24 pm

Should I pack an umbrella & overcoat? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 17 690717

Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 17 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 2:27 pm

Is that all you are going to wear? affraid
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 17 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 9:36 pm

Were lays that place LaGuardia? laughin

Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 17 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 9:38 pm

Jackie, my dear, are you really back? dancintrio
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 17 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 10:05 pm

Yes My Friend I am... and I am wearing more then a overcoat Answer a Question with a Question - Page 17 12612 Do you know how much I missed you? verklempt
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 17 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 10:08 pm

Do you have any idea how good it is to see you here? I love you
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 17 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 10:13 pm

If you are just half so happy like me, then I can images the feeling Answer a Question with a Question - Page 17 665781 have you done some fun sines last time? I have moved to France Answer a Question with a Question - Page 17 687310
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 17 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 10:15 pm

Do you know how many women in this forum are going to be beyond delighted to have you back with us, dear Jackie? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 17 23207
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 17 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 10:27 pm

Thanks Sugah Answer a Question with a Question - Page 17 912276 Hope it is some guys too Answer a Question with a Question - Page 17 12612 But; Who knows whats is hiding in the hearts and minds of men? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 17 97206
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 17 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 10:28 pm

Answer a Question with a Question - Page 17 99672

How could anyone, whether male or female, NOT miss you when away, good sir? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 17 508493
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 17 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 10:32 pm

Cant Imagen that Answer a Question with a Question - Page 17 598258 But have you seen how many Post Autumnelle has been posting when I was gone? soon 4000, it's good, what a girl! Answer a Question with a Question - Page 17 366915
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 17 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 10:38 pm

And did you know it is dear Elle's birthday today?

What a lovely present you have given her AND the rest of us by returning!
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 17 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 10:40 pm

Have you heard the talk about them declaring this day a National holiday? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 17 12612
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 17 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 10:42 pm

Isn't it Mouth's job to suffer with delusions of grandeur, Elle dear? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 17 99672
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 17 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 10:53 pm

Answer a Question with a Question - Page 17 683951 I think its a good idea! Answer a Question with a Question - Page 17 366915 Happy Birth Day Dear Ella! Answer a Question with a Question - Page 17 366915 Hope you have all you wish for and a big Cake too! Is it 20 Candles? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 17 12612
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 17 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 9:48 am

Thank you, dear Jackie! Aren't you just the sweetest man? I love you
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 17 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 7:19 pm

You are welcome Elle! Answer a Question with a Question - Page 17 665781 Did you have a big cake my Girl?
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 17 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 7:48 pm

Would I have it any other way? How are you today, dear? I love you
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 17 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 8:05 pm

Much bettre now when you are here! Answer a Question with a Question - Page 17 665781
Do you know that all way's is good but not the bad ones? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 17 738528
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 17 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 6:11 am

Where is everyone? verklempt
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 17 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 9:17 am

Don't you know I'm rarely up before the sun is, unless absolutely necessary? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 17 214265
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 17 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 10:06 am

Why? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 17 553217
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 17 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 10:17 am

Could it be that I am a night owl and not an early bird?
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 17 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 10:22 am

Oooh, is that what they are calling "slug-a-beds" these days? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 17 97206
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 17 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 10:56 am

Didn't I tell you I am old & haggard and need my beauty sleep? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 17 827319
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Answer a Question with a Question
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next