Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Answer a Question with a Question

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
autumnelle

autumnelle

Answer a Question with a Question - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 2:54 pm

Is it too late to celebrate now that I am above the mark?

"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." - John 16:33

Answer a Question with a Question - Page 20 SiggyIII_zps41236bf8
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 3:18 pm

Don't you know it would NEVER be too late to celebrate YOU, Elleluv? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 20 711747
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 8:14 pm

Awww...thanks. Answer a Question with a Question - Page 20 Blushing

Will you make sure there are plenty of balloons there?

"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." - John 16:33

Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 20 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 2:04 am

Do you know soon we can have a 4200 post party too Answer a Question with a Question - Page 20 912276
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 20 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 8:58 am

Don't you know we will also be celebrating over 1500 posts for our dear Jackie? dancintrio
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 20 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 3:34 pm

Oh... did not think at that... Thanks my sunshine! Answer a Question with a Question - Page 20 678648 Do you have some "Nachos" left? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 20 226245
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 20 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 5:14 pm

Would you believe they weren't very good? No

Answer a Question with a Question - Page 20 145303
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 5:08 am

Why? What was wrong with your Nachos? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 20 338947
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 9:49 am

Do you think it was just cause I wasn't really in the mood for them?

Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 8:47 pm

Why do you eat Nachos when you don't want them??? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 20 553217
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 8:49 pm

Could it be that I didn't feel like preparing anything else? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 20 553217
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 8:57 pm

Why don't you feel? did have you had a tiering day my girl? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 20 817176
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 8:59 pm

Could it be that I just don't like preparing a big dinner for myself when I am dining alone?
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 9:08 pm

Answer a Question with a Question - Page 20 12612 I understand that you don't like to eat alone , No Its not fun at all! verklempt

why do people have to eat alone? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 20 553217
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 9:10 pm

Do you know that I truly don't mind eating alone when at home?

(Hubby travels, so more days than not, I'm on my own at dinner, m'darlin'.
How are you, sweet man?)
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 6:43 am

Where is everyone? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 20 503793

Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 11:15 am

Don't you know I would never be up at such an ungodly hour, unless hubby was taking me someplace exotic and I had to catch an early morning flight? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 20 598258
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 3:17 pm

Are you really trying to say that 7:45 is an ungodly hour? 5:45 maybe, but wouldn't 7 be considered the marking pointing where we leave ungodly and enter the realm of early? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 20 97206

Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 3:52 pm

Don't you know that though it is 7:45 in NYC, it is only 6:45 here, which definitely qualifies as an ungodly hour? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 20 465755
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 3:56 pm

Do you know that I have given up on my quest to turn you into an early bird? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 20 99672

Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:28 pm

Do you know that I'm happy to see you Elle! Answer a Question with a Question - Page 20 678648
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 10:01 pm

Do you know that I am always happy to see you, dear sir? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 20 319331

Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 10:08 pm

Does everyone know how sad I am to have missed our dear Jackie? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 20 Seriouslyweeping
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 3:38 pm

Where are you now, Sugalicious? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 20 678648

Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 10:29 pm

verklempt Did you find her? I was looking too Answer a Question with a Question - Page 20 12612
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Answer a Question with a Question
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next