Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Answer a Question with a Question

Go down 
+9
Caleb_71
Hobbes
LabCat
autumnelle
Nonni
SimEm
Sugah
Hunter
soloaris
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
autumnelle

autumnelle

Answer a Question with a Question - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 28 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 7:30 pm

What's coy? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 28 738528

"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." - John 16:33

Answer a Question with a Question - Page 28 SiggyIII_zps41236bf8
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 28 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 7:33 am

What is not Coy Answer a Question with a Question - Page 28 85797
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 28 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 8:12 am

Are you two being coy about being coy? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 28 774807
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 28 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 11:30 am

Who are Coy? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 28 338947
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 28 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 1:44 pm

Do you know how bummed I am about missing you twice today? verklempt
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 28 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 3:41 pm

Where is everyone? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 28 503793

"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." - John 16:33

Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 28 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 4:44 pm

Can't you see me here with you, dear one?

Hi, my friend!
How has your day been? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 28 817176
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 28 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 4:53 pm

Hello girls, how are you to day? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 28 912276
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 28 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 4:55 pm

YIPPEE! Could it be that we are here together again, my friends??? dancintrio

Hi, Jackie.
How are you, dear man? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 28 405831
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 28 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 4:57 pm

But where is Elle verklempt

I am good Answer a Question with a Question - Page 28 12612
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 28 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 4:58 pm

Isn't she here with us now, good sir?

I am glad you are well this evening, my friend.
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 28 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 5:00 pm

I dont know, Do you think she fell a sleep over her keyboard? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 28 553217
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 28 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 5:01 pm

Answer a Question with a Question - Page 28 99672

Well, you do know she wakes up very early each morning, don't you? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 28 214265
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 28 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 5:10 pm

Do you become sad If I tell you I have to go and sleep too... :dancinkitty1:
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 28 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 5:12 pm

Don't you know I care very much if you are well rested?

Good night, dear Jackie.
I have to get offline for a bit, too.
Sleep well, my friend. Answer a Question with a Question - Page 28 284699
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 28 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 8:27 pm

Dear Jackie wrote:
Do you think she fell a sleep over her keyboard?

Sugalicious wrote:
Well, you do know she wakes up very early each morning, don't you?

Oh, you two have jokes today. :nannybooboo:

Where are you two smart alecks now? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 28 Club

* I had to go as it was the dinner hour, and I neglected to close out my web session. Sorry I missed you guys. Answer a Question with a Question - Page 28 70330

Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 28 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 1:41 am

Oh... Elle, I am sad I missed you before bed time, but I am happy your safe, and don't fell a sleep over the keyboard Answer a Question with a Question - Page 28 12612 Wish you had something realy nice to eat!

Thanks Sugah, I did sleep well for the first time in ages, 8 hours, Ha, i feel good to day, Are you sleeping now? or is it just a dot thing?

To my both Girls Answer a Question with a Question - Page 28 678648
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 28 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 6:20 am

Why I am I here by myself again? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 28 503793

Back to top Go down
Caleb_71

Caleb_71

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 28 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 6:54 am

So I must be chopped liver? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 28 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 6:58 am

Now what makes you say that, Russ? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 28 804361
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 28 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 7:06 am

Quote :
So I must be chopped liver? Rolling Eyes

Egads! When did you get here? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 28 Poo6

Back to top Go down
Caleb_71

Caleb_71

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 28 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 7:08 am

Who else sees everyone sign off for the night and then refreshes the page many times to see the morning log ins? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 28 774807
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 28 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 3:27 pm

Isn't that like stalking? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://basicforsims.forummotion.com/
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 28 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 4:05 pm

What the Answer a Question with a Question - Page 28 Censored are you two blathering on about now? Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 28 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 9:15 pm

Are you allowed to swear at Sugah's? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 28 971462
Back to top Go down
http://basicforsims.forummotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

Answer a Question with a Question
Page 28 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next