Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Answer a Question with a Question

Go down 
+9
Caleb_71
Hobbes
LabCat
autumnelle
Nonni
SimEm
Sugah
Hunter
soloaris
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
soloaris

soloaris

Answer a Question with a Question - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 34 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 3:07 pm

I been looking for Elle Answer a Question with a Question - Page 34 553217 but I cant find her... Do you know where she went? verklempt
Back to top Go down
beckylynn2109

beckylynn2109

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 34 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 4:31 pm

Why are you looking for Elle?
Back to top Go down
https://beckylynnsims.freeforums.net/
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 34 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 8:03 am

Because I miss her very much verklempt do you also miss Elle? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 34 366915
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 34 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 1:41 pm

Could it be that our dear Elle is celebrating a long Thanksgiving weekend with her loved ones, as was old Sugah?

I've been missing you all! Answer a Question with a Question - Page 34 765640
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 34 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 3:40 am

Answer a Question with a Question - Page 34 12612 Can it be that? Yes I guess your right! I missed you too! Answer a Question with a Question - Page 34 665781
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 34 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 7:53 am

Do you know that I missed you, dear sir? How are you today, my friend? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 34 817176

"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." - John 16:33

Answer a Question with a Question - Page 34 SiggyIII_zps41236bf8
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 34 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 8:40 am

Its much better now Answer a Question with a Question - Page 34 912276 Hope you had a nice weekend... Answer a Question with a Question - Page 34 12612

Can we get red of that little green bugger? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 34 85797
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 34 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 2:33 pm

I am not sure; I believe he has an in with the admin. Do you think putting him in a pool with no ladder would work? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 34 732375

"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." - John 16:33

Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 34 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:30 am

Answer a Question with a Question - Page 34 Dot
Do you mean like this?? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 34 12612
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 34 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 9:21 am

Answer a Question with a Question - Page 34 99672 Answer a Question with a Question - Page 34 99672 Answer a Question with a Question - Page 34 99672

Do you know that is exactly what I meant? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 34 12612

Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 34 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 11:02 am

Do you think that Sugah knows how much we dislike the green dot??? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 34 774807
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 34 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 6:21 pm

Answer a Question with a Question - Page 34 448283

Jackie, I love it! Thanks for the laugh, my friend.

Do you both know how much I appreciate you being here in my absence? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 34 70330
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 34 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 1:52 am

Where are you going when you not here? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 34 637989 your green dot don't shine at all this days... maybe it's broken...

Answer a Question with a Question - Page 34 678648 Good to see you Sugah!
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 34 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 6:53 am

I am here alone again. Where is everyone? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 34 143232

Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 34 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 6:15 am

Answer a Question with a Question - Page 34 912276 Glad that you been here any way Elle! why do we not live in the same timezone??

TPAM; are here now... Answer a Question with a Question - Page 34 12612
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 34 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 6:30 am

Why are the forums so empty lately? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 34 729422

Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 34 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 7:02 am

Do you think maybe it's the holidays?
Back to top Go down
http://basicforsims.forummotion.com/
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 34 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 11:40 am

Could it be that there are simply not enough hours in the day now that the holidays (and a new puppy here) are upon us? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 34 85797

I'm sorry for my absence lately.
My days have not been my own since before Thanksgiving. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 34 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 12:01 pm

Oh you been away, I tort that was the green dot that was broken... laughin
Why do I answer a question with an other question??? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 34 553217
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 34 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 12:13 pm

Isn't that the way this game is played? Answer a Question with a Question - Page 34 62525

I've been popping in and out, trying to catch up, but have had to keep one eye on our new pooch at all times (unless she's napping, like now). Answer a Question with a Question - Page 34 74257
Did you see her, Jackie?
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 34 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 1:30 pm

No I haven't been able to see her, but I wish I had Answer a Question with a Question - Page 34 12612 Is she sweet?? :dancinkitty1:
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 34 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:23 pm

There is a picture of Sugah's new pooch here. Isn't she adorable?

Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 34 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 7:49 pm

Where is everyone now that I can be here for a few minutes?

Thank you for providing the link to Reeci, my friend. Answer a Question with a Question - Page 34 338947
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 34 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 11:13 am

Who can make a beautiful set with colors and warmhearted feelings???? Oh... thats Sugah... Answer a Question with a Question - Page 34 12612

Congrats to a well done job my girl! Answer a Question with a Question - Page 34 912276
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 34 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 7:06 pm

Isn't the latest update AWESOME??
Back to top Go down
http://basicforsims.forummotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Answer a Question with a Question   Answer a Question with a Question - Page 34 Empty

Back to top Go down

Answer a Question with a Question
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next